The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Hyuei/Tataki

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 135lbs

Personality: He has split personalities. Ever since he was mortal, he had two unique personality traits. That of a soft, weak willed, push-over of a coward and that of a violent, aggressive, vulgar villain. The two personalities have always contrasted, being the extremes of the polar opposite, and they have always caused a considerable amount of trouble. Especially considering that the personalities are due to a mental disorder known as "Schizophrenia", which leaves him completely, mentally oblivious of the actions of the other when the balance shifts from one side to the other. However, the two can converse with the other and, under specific situations, be conscious at the exact same time, but when one personality arises there is typically only that one, unique mind.

Hyuei has a very weak heart and doesn't have any real bravado when it comes to doing anything. He doesn't like risk or challenging chance and he will do whatever he can to never upset someone. The thought of a confrontation can cause him to panic and appear overly anxious. He is a complete push over in that, to avoid a any form of conflict, he will do whatever he is asked regardless of what it is. Though Hyuei is a coward, he is not unkind. Hyuei is very considerate and gentle. He doesn't like to see others in pain and will do whatever he can to help them out of it. It is also his compassion that can get in the way of his ability to face conflict.

Tataki has a very strong, assertive and aggressive persona. Where Hyuei is weak willed, Tataki is heavily arrogant, goal oriented and extremely vulgar. He's the sort that will insult another simply to insult them or to purposely cause someone to fail simply because he doesn't like them. He could be seen as a bully, because he is quick to violence and uncaring of the feelings of others. He loves to fight and will use violence as a means to answer whatever problems he has in front of himself. The worst(or probably best) aspect of Tataki is his language. He can't really say anything nicely and it's absolutely impossible for him to give a compliment. Getting him to beg or even ask for something would be just before cutting off his limbs and threatening his neck. He's a brute and doesn't care to change himself. In fact, his barbarianism only grows worse the more you come into contact with him.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō: A fairly ordinary weapon with a black guard and hilt and a reflective silver blade. It's a little short for a katana, though longer than a Wakizashi at 1.4 feet in length and it is fairly light.

Stats:
Spoiler:

History/Background: Some 80 human years ago there was a child born in the Human world. This child was born with a terrible birth defect and mental development problems which he was diagnosed with at the age of 6 as multiple personality disorder and juvenile disillusion. He was a special kid that had only a soft grip on his own mental state. Jumping from aggressive to miserable and constantly speaking of things that were not there or visible, his parents had the idea to give him up to someone that could properly support his special needs.

When he was 8 he was adopted out to a Charles Watson, who was a psychologist as well as a man that had taken children with special needs in the past. However, Charles could only manage so much patience for this special needs child. Truly, the boy wasn't dim, dependent or lacking. He was absolutely unstable, however he was completely stable at the same time. The boy would come off as a complacent, soft, kindhearted boy one second and twist into a dark, violent, vulgar, destructive and hateful child the next. However, the latter was not something that was to be underestimated. Charles was the first to make the mistake of underestimating that other side.

When the boy was 11 Charles died. He was killed in a burglary where a substantial amount of money was stolen. The boy was in tears, though the evidence didn't point to him. It was brutal and a very clear display that the older Charles was overpowered before he was killed. Though the boy at the time had no idea of what happened and could only cry, the other mind knew exactly what happened. He knew exactly what happened because he was one leading factor that had led to the death of Charles, though he didn't get his hands dirty either.

The boy was taken to an orphanage where his needs were met as well as possible, however he wasn't given any specific, individual attention like before. But, this was better. There was power here. Though he wasn't the oldest or biggest, he quickly was in charge. There wasn't a single adult or fellow orphan that dared to step to him. Not a single one had the heart to try anything. Because, if they did, they knew they would either be hurt or dead.

It wasn't long before the boy set his heart towards a secondary education. Reaching the responsible age of 17 and having excellent grades, he could do it. He wanted to be a doctor or a teacher or a scientists. Something where he could help others. However, he didn't make it that far. In a cruel twist of fate, while traveling down an alleyway the boy was robbed and murdered by a violent thief. Was it over a misunderstanding? Was it accidental? Was it something about revenge? Maybe, it was something random and of the normal when it comes to crimes of thievery...But the entire scenario was well plotted.

Despite his crimes, mistakes, and issues, he was sent to Soul Society when he died. Lost, confused, in a daze; he didn't know where he was, what he was, or what he was supposed to do. Wandering was easy back then. Traveling from place to place as the weeks became months and months became decades. Time just didn't seem all that important. Though, during this time of wandering and being completely lost, he saw something. Something that set his heart alight.

A Squad of Shinigami passing through Rokongai. They were amazing. He wanted to be just like them. They were so orderly, so sophisticated, and they were looked upon with respect. It was what he wanted more than anything, despite not fully knowing just what they were or did.

"Your name"
That was of the first questions he was asked. To be completely honest, he didn't remember. He didn't know. What was the name? What was he supposed to refer himself as? Primarily Hyuei, he went by that. There wasn't a last name and there wasn't any title following it. Just Hyuei. However, that name became "Tataki" upon occasion as well. What was the name? Who was the person? From kind and gentle to strong and focused his mind and heart jumped enormous leaps. He was more than qualified at times and below the required level others. He jumped from able to unable and from polite and courteous to disrespectful and uncaring. His pass or fail really depends on the higher ups, as it's coming close to that endgame, but what will be decided for this fluctuating solider?

Rp sample: From another character-
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stat increase)
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 am

I admire the uniqueness, but such low stats pretty much guarantee that Tataki would be the main during fights.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 am

Not at all.
It really depends on the situation and the character's condition on who is the primary. Hyuei could very well be the main during a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

I really don't see a problem with the split personality, though I'm with Arawn in that Tataki would be the main during fights, since his are the desirable stats.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Life is full of regrets I hope this won't be one of yours. I dub thee Approved.

Current Rank - 1

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rank increase)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]   Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuei/Tataki[Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1