The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Character Name: Hyuei/Tataki

Username: Flux

Link to Character Bio: Hyuei/Tataki

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: [0/30]

Roleplays to be Evaluated:
Remedial Classes
Pyromania

Requested Stat Point Increases:
[Rank 0-Rank 1]
Spoiler:

[Rank 1-Rank 2]
Hyuei +2 Speed

Tataki +2 Technique
+2 Spiritual Energy
+1 Fighting Skill

Last edited by Flux on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rank/Exp updated)
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Remedial Classes: [5/10]

No problems with length of post nor form. I actually didn't expect the thread to unfold into a fight. Although looking back I should have seen it coming with the dual personalities. While arrogant I'd think Tataki would be wary of those stronger than him despite his confidence in his own skills. I guess after his thrashing he'll pick his opponents better.

Pyromania: [6/10]

A lengthy kido thread that surprisingly kept my attention. For the most part interesting concepts which no doubt play a part in your master plan. As I've come to understand reiyoku is to say the least without element, a high energy. Still the idea that the incantation forms the reiyoku into an element remains the same. That point aside reiyoku/reiatsu are elemental in nature for some and not others. Beyond that the nature of said energy natural energy is rather volatile the whole matter/anti-matter argument. I have no quams with the enhancement of spells as well as delayed spells. Unfortunately the skill you're trying to employ is double casting which is pretty much a Tech ability. Casting one spell then holding it and casting a new one would be a loophole of sorts I guess.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 am

Hydromania - 6/10 - Very good read. Impressively detailed for a simple technique.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:59 am

And errand outside: [6/10]

I'll give you credit for really getting into character as Hyuei. He's like a shivering puppy in the rain you want to hold and protect him. At the same time the amount of emo he radiates is spot on and at the same time annoying. If that's your intent; well done. Interesting he doesn't swap to Tak when things get rough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread   Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuei/Tataki Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1