The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Test (Kuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

The Test (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: The Test (Kuro)   The Test (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Katsumi was excited to be moving up so quickly. He rose up a lot earlier then normal. "If this test is going to determine my final acceptance into Squad 2, then I sure as hell am not going to be late." Katsumi did his routine morning work outs and then headed off to the shower. Taking a hot shower to relax his muscles and calm his nerves, Katsumi felt that he was more then going to be ready for whatever Captain Kuro could ask of him. After getting dressed, Katsumi grabbed a light breakfast and headed out the door before the sun was up. As he walked towards Captain Kuro's office, he began to think about what it would be like to serve in the squad. The sun began to slow make it's assent into the partly cloudy sky. A cool breeze was blowing in from the North West. "I can't believe it. Such a beautiful day." Unsure of whether the day was going to remain so beautiful or not, Katsumi quickly got his mind back on his task at hand. As Katsumi drew near Captain Kuro's office he realized he was early. Way early. "Man I hope Captain Kuro doesn't think I some kind of weirdo being here so early." Katsumi found a wood crate on the ground across the street from Captain Kuro's office. "I guess all I can do is sit here and wait." Katsumi sat on the crate and waited for the right time to make his entrance and introduction. Time seemed to go by so slow. It was like watching water and waiting for it to boil. Only the only thing boiling was Katsumi's nerves. The more he sat there the more nervous he grew. Finally about 5 minutes before the time of the meeting, Katsumi made his way across the street. Bowing to the floor Katsumi knocked on the door post. "Katsumi reporting as requested Captain Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

The Test (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test (Kuro)   The Test (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:02 am

"You were early. That earns points for eagerness." Kuro spoke from behind Katsumi. He'd been returning from a light run when he saw Katsumi sitting on the crate. He'd waited until Katsumi moved and gone along with his typical entrance of surprising people from behind. The reactions he received never got old. "Well, I'm feeling kind of lazy today, so rather than coming up with some elaborate test, I'm just going to get a feel for your skills to help out in the squad. Follow me." Kuro walked with a normal pace, enjoying the sight of the squad grounds in the morning. He led Katsumi over to the second squad's sparring grounds, where many other members of the squad were busy training amongst themselves. Kuro spiked his reiatsu for a split second to get their attention then made his announcement. "This is Katsumi. He's joining our squad as of today and we're going to be giving him a little test to see if he can keep up with us. Sticking to our squad's specialty of hand-to-hand combat, he will be sparring against five of you one after the other in order to test his skills, speed, and stamina. Any volunteers?" Five members on the side of the grounds who had just been warming up before Kuro and Katsumi's arrival raised their hands and stepped forward. Kuro smiled with a relieved look. "Well that was easy. Whenever you all are ready."
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

The Test (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test (Kuro)   The Test (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

Katsumi was suprised by the Captain when he came up from behind. As the Captain spoke, Katsumi stood to his feet. On the way to the sparring grounds, Katsumi began to feel more relaxed and comfortable being around the Captain. As Captain Kuro sparked his reaitsu, Katsumi quickly turned and looked at him. "That was intense." Thought Katsumi. As the five mean stepped forward, Katsumi began to feel eager. Katsumi always enjoyed a good fight. Especial hand to hand combat. After all in his life on Earth, Katsumi was a 3 time state champion and competed in the World Arena, a competition of all the great fighters in the world. Although Katsumi finished 3rd, he felt that it was all for the fun of the fight. Katsumi stepped forward and bowed to the first guy. He was a shorter then Katsumi but very fit. He looked fast and Katsumi prepared for that. The guy began to swing at Katsumi with a left and then a right. Katsumi moved to the right and then ducked. As he came up he grabbed the mans leg and flipped him to the ground. Surprised that he was able get him to the ground so quickly, Katsumi forgot to follow through. The man quickly got up and round house kicked Katsumi, hitting him on the left arm. Katsumi pressed his hands forward grabbing the man by the shirt and then commenced to drive him into the ground again. Katsumi may hand not been faster then the guy, but sure was bigger and therefore hand the advantage of the reach and strength. As the man hit the ground, Katsumi turned him over and placed his knees on the mid of his back. The man looked up and coughed. Katsumi, realizing the he was putting a lot of pressure on the mans back let him up. He didn't want to kill the man, just bring him down and move on to the next guy. Katsumi helped the man up and bowed to him. "I apologize for that." The man looked up at Katsumi, "Don't apologize. We need men to over power people. It's good because sometimes when we have a suspect, they don't come with us so willingly." Katsumi grinned at the man. "I can't believe the discipline this man has."
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

The Test (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test (Kuro)   The Test (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 pm

As Katsumi stood back to see the rest of his opponents, he began to wonder if this was such a good idea. He already got hit on his arm pretty good. What is going to happen if he is unable to finish the test. Katsumi turned around to see his next opponent walking up to him. He was man about the same height as Katsumi, but he was a lot thinner. He stood boldly and hardly made any facial expressions. It was hard to tell whether he was angry or focused. Katsumi walked to him slowly. Before he could even get with ten feet of the man, the man charged Katsumi. Katsumi raised his arms preparing to grab a hold of the man as he came towards him. The man jumped just before he got to Katsumi and flipped over Katsumi's head. Katsumi turned around quickly, but not quick enough. Before Katsumi knew what was going on, the man had grabbed Katsumi by the back of his collar and pulled him upward. Being choked by his own coat was embarrassing enough, losing to a man and not passing the test because of it would be worse.

Katsumi quickly launched his arms in the air and dropped under his coat, freeing himself from being choked. Katsumi threw a low kick to the mans shins, dropping him to the floor. Katsumi quickly got up and made some space between himself and his opponent. The man stood up and began to grin. Limping towards Katsumi, the man grunted and took off his coat. Katsumi wasn't sure what to expect from the man. Katsumi decided to take advantage of the fact that he was limp on one shin. Katsumi charged the man as fast as he could. Dropping to the floor legs first, Katsumi clipped the mans waist bringing him to the ground. Katsumi began to place the man in a lock to make him give up. In the struggle the shinigami managed to kick Katsumi right on his nose. Warm blood began to flow out of Katsumi's nose making it hard for him to focus. Katsumi let the man go and wiped the blood from his face. Before the man could get up, Katsumi knelt down on the mans back and pressed down hard with his knee. By this time the man was panting for air and couldn't walk right. He raised his right hand in a final attempt to pull Katsumi off of his back, but it was of no use. Katsumi grabbed the mans arm and twisted it around the guys back. "I think your done for now." Katsumi said in a concerned voice. After all it was just a test, there was no need for the men to kill each other. Katsumi let the man up and stepped back. As the man began to get up, he chuckled again. "We'll have a rematch one day." he said with a grin on his face. "I'll be looking forward to it my friend." Katsumi said hoping to see the man accept the friendship and friendly combat with no hard feelings. The man looked back at Katsumi and bow his head downward. "Soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Test (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test (Kuro)   The Test (Kuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Test (Kuro)
Page 1 of 1