The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : just freeze so i can kill you now
Registration Date : 2011-09-04

Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) Empty
PostSubject: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

name: Hyouketsu Sendotaki

Height: 7'6"

weight: 250 Lbs.

appearance:
Spoiler:
His body is very muscular, and looks as if covered in armor, but this armor is made of pure ice. He has no legs but use his powers to levitate.

Hyouketsu is a caring person; he loves his friends, and family. He will do anything to help them. After his death he cared for nothing but the death of anyone that he had come to know and love.

History: Hyouketsu was a fighter; he fought the government to be exact. When ever one of his friends was in trouble he would be there to back them up. One day while Hyouketsu was walking down the street he saw his friend Sakigahara in a fight. Sakigahara was taking a beating; Hyouketsu ran over to help his friend but was caught by one of the guys beating Sakigahara. Hyouketsu throws his leg back hitting his foe in the crotch. His enemy let go in pain giving Hyouketsu the opprotunity to attack. Hyouketsu quickly strikes with a round house kick to his foes head knocking his to foe to the ground knocked out or worse. Hyouketsu dives past a enemy and into the man beating Sakigahara. Hyouketsu helps Sakigahara up and they both get into a postion ready for a fight, thats when a cop showed up. 'Saki, run!' Sakigahara turn and ran, Hyouketsu dove at the cop knocking him to the ground. Luckily for Sakigahara and Hyouketsu, they got away the gang was arrested. The next day Hyouketsu and Saki got in a fight. The fight ended when Sakigahara took out a pistol and shot it into Hyouketsu chest. Hyouketsu pulled the blade in further mutering his last words, 'I'm not going down alone.' Hyouketsu took a knife and stabbed Sakigahara in the eye. Every time the shinigami came to send him to the soul society, Hyouketsu ran. He finally turned into a hollow, taking out every poor soul that hadn't been sent to the other side.+
Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 20

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 20

Ability 1: Frozen blast : Hyouketsu shoots his enemy with a blasts of ice to freezes the opponent

Ability 2: Frozen tower: Hyouketsu hits the ground and a circle (about five feet around) appears around him then shoots up into the air as a wall of ice, the wall is 10 feet tall. cool down three posts.

Ability 3: blade condensing: Hyouketsu claps his hands together and when he pulls them apart a sword made of ice slowly condenses until it is solid enough to be able to use againt an enemies weapon . sword breaks after ten minuets.
P sample: Hyouketsu had just finished a feast of ten hollow, the smell of their blood flowed with the wind. As he stalked Los Noches for his next enemy. i hope the next hollow i feast on is stronger then the last ten. Hyouketsu turns his head to the right and listens carefully. Nothing. now the left, Hyouketsu hears the distant roar of a hollow. it probably smells the blood, i'll wait here then kill it. the hollow shows up and sniffs the air for any scent of the hollow that did this. Hyouketsu jumps out of nowhere and tackles the hollow to the ground. Hyouketsu slowly kills the hollow by ripping to pieces.

Last edited by RayokuTrinix on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

For one I'd like a more deeper history. The picture is nice, but most hollows appear less humanoid. A more detailed personality would be nice as well. Just calling him awesome isn't enough.

I do have questions on your abilities. I agreed to heat absorption to create flames, but the wording makes it seem odd. So he his fist are on fire and when he hits it causes ice? Does the fire explode first then cause the ice? Not really sure.

And for the second power you're making a 20 foot wall. Since it's all around you it's pretty much an ice tower. Seems too high. With 0 Tech going to deny any projection attacks/abilities.

The sword is made of what exactly? Is it solid fire? Ice? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Arawn has covered a few points, but i have a couple to add.

1st - I would like you to make a more bestial appearance for your hollow. Its fine to let him have two legs and two arms, but to have him appear human is unacceptable for new hollows.

2nd - With the starting attributes of hollows, who are instinctual and primitive by nature. We will not be approving Hollow apps with pre-made weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Description:

Totally not enough detail there. What colour is his skin? Is it smooth, scaly like a snake, rough like a rhino? Does he have claws? What does the tail look like?

Abilities:

I'd just like to point out that while ice can give the very real sensation of burning, fire cannot become so hot it freezes. However, seeing as this is a fictional setting that can be glossed over.

I like your abilities, quite cool actually, but with the secondary ability would it be possible to place a cool down upon it? It is an all around defence, so would you be willing to add in something like 'can be used once every three posts'. The amount of time for the cool down is negotiable.

Aside from the above, it seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am

Small comment, if you're going to blast cold/ice to freeze someone, really don't need the whole punch first. But you can still punch and blast later.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Although I said it in the C-box I'll put it here on the record: This is bare minimum at best. Passable, but I hope you fare better in posting. Be well, and enjoy your stay. APPROVED

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)   Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyouketsu Sendotaki (hollow app)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: