The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* Empty
PostSubject: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Kaiyo was letting off some steam; the air outside of Sereitei always seemed so much more real. So much colder to breath in, filling her lungs with a tingling elixir of life. Perhaps she was being overly dramatic; but she really felt calmer already. Kaiyo was going stir crazy locked up in her squad all the time, so the Captain had requested a week's leave of absence. Finding refuge in one of the more abandoned districts; they knew not to ask questions, and to steer clear of any fluctuation in reiatsu; so it was perfect. It hadn't cost too much to rent out a training area for herself either, it was rarely used anyway, but that was something nostalgic about working out in a room where so many others had clearly fought before. Too many people who knew Kaiyo, they may not have recognised her at all.

Her hair was tied up, with golden bangs of hair falling either side of her face, wearing a white vest top that clung to her figure tightly, and short red shorts with trainers. Kaiyo had even moved her red bandanna to wrap it around her right hand and wrist. In the empty training room, the sun was splitting through the windows, casting deep shadows that the girl weaved in an out of as she moved along her circuit course. Her hair whipping against he face as she moved, her muscles already loose from her workout so far. Kaiyo came to a stop, bouncing up and down on the spot as she panted lightly, both exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. Her heart beat pulsating through her entire body, the warmth of her own skin almost boiling her to death. Every now and then a whisper of lightning would spark off her skin, the phenomenon un-noticed by the Captain. A smile was painted across her glowing face. Shimmering with sweat as she lunged forwards at the punching bag.

Jab.
Cross.
Bob and weave.
Shin kick.
Repeat.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Silently watching from above, a girl was sitting on the beam that was bearing the roof of the small room, sitting there she was checking through her gear making sure, nothing was going to interfere, checking each of the five bags with the gear she had and tightly securing them to her black clothing belt that was wrap around her waist. Wrapped in black clothing that clung to her body from the black pants to the top clothing she had tug inside the pants, everything had been made of this very kind of action, everything but her hands, head and feet where not cover in the dark clothing, instead she had made some sandals that damper the sound of her movement, together with a dark red smiling demon mask covering her face comply only two holes in mask for her eyes with the masks dark red hair covering her own making sure nobody would be able to recognize her.

Having check her gear, she when on to checking her small hidden wire to see if they were ready to use, slowly she stood up on the beam and began moving forward checking each of them in the cover of the shadows while she was stepping very softly so her target wouldn’t hear her. but as she reach the end of beam with also meant the end of the room in one of the side behind Kaiyo. She gently sat down on the beam and threw down a small silk rob as she looked over at kaiyo for a moment to be sure that Kaiyo was still concentrate with her training before she reeling herself down and softly touching the ground in the shadows. Taking a fighting stand silently she slowly began to move forward with one hand ready to strike when she got close enough and another hand inside one of the small bags she had, her reaching for what ever was down there

(sorry >,< its not that good just say if any dosnt give sense i will edit it ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 am

Kaiyo's hair whipped against the side of her face as she turned her hips, dropping her right guard as she brought up her shin against the punching bag. A small cloud of unsettling dust remained in place as she bag was knocking to the side. The girl dropped back down her right foot, bouncing back into her stance as she weaved under the heavy bag when it hit it's return swing. It would be assumed that a Captain could notice one shinigami sneaking up behind her...but Kaiyo was no ordinary Captain! Far too engrossed in the training at hand, she likely wouldn't have noticed if the rebellion war had already begun.

The Captain paused, panting heavily as she lowered her head. Allowing beads of sweat to drip silently to the floor; beyond her own breathing, the only thing Kaiyo could hear was the vague squeaking of the punching bag, ominously pulsing from side to side. The room wasn't exactly cold, but in comparison to the head radiating from the Captain, it was freezing. Kaiyo craned her neck to one side, rolling back her shoulders as she prepared for her next bought.

This wasn't a time for Kaiyo to think deeply on matters, it was quite the opposite. The war, she had conceded, was too vast for her insufficient mind to grasp it's fullest detail. So it had been pushed aside in her mind. Secretly fuelling the training which allowed her to block out all thoughts, return to the exhilaration of a pure adrenaline rush.

Kaiyo scrunched up her right fist, the material of her red bandanna creasing to accommodate the movement; her veins prominently popping out of her skin. Kaiyo sighed heavily, now just focusing only on her punches. The blonde girl fired off her precise moves, a simple round of jabs and hooks for now. Already her body was exhausted, running on empty as her muscles began to wane under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Looking straight at Kaiyo kuro was readying herself inside her mind as she began to move forward. Little by little kuro moved, every little muscle in her body was tense, and her feets felt almost stiff after ever little step she took, it had to be because she was nerves. But every time kaiyo made a sudden move kuro would stop fast dead in her tracks, trying to still be hidden

4 meters..

3 meters...

watching her opponents every sudden move as she was sneaking in on her back, somehow it felt like she was walking right into a trap but kuro had to attack her, this was revenge for been attacking in her own barracks, it could be that it had ended as a draw but kuro was going to let that go...

2 meters...

1 meter!...

kuro slowly raise a hand as she was ready to strik towards the captain “8. Seki ” was the only word that left her mouth as kuro struck out of the back of the captians head as the small sheild appear on front of her fist that would together with the kuro own force repel her oppenet with a even greather power like adding alot of force to kuro own blow
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 pm

The rushed sound of blood pumping around her body filled her ears, her breathing heavy as the girl twisted her hips slightly and jabbed straight at the punching bag. The soft material folding around her fist as it swung away from her. Kaiyo brought her hand back into stance when she heard it. Previously unaware of anything, let alone anyone anywhere near her, the sound of a familiar voice turned the Captain around. Her guard dropped as Frost's fist collided with the side of her face, the damn kidou around it reacting with the hit as Kaiyo was propelled backwards. Her small frame knocking the punching bag from the chain connecting it to the roof as she was flung through it. Tumbling and scraping along the training room floor as she tried to figure out what was going on.

The girl ground to a halt, a mess on the floor as she scrambled back up to her feet. As if she wasn't already feeling exhausted, the spell enhance punch hadn't exactly helped either. Kaiyo could already feel her face swelling up. Kaiyo hadn't a drink all day either, so her head was starting to pound from a lack of fluids. 'What the hell was that for?!' she snapped, scrunching up her face in pain as she finally got a good look at the masked villain. Kaiyo was in no fit state to fight anyone at the moment, her body was already reaching it's point of breaking; completely exhausted, and not so aware. The odds were looking bad. Kaiyo remained at a safe distance, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath back.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm

On the inside of the mask kuro was smiling almost a bit evil as she had hit kaiyo not only had the hit very well it had mix good together with the kido giving her a lot of ways to follow up with other kido´s but kuro didn’t do that no she waited for her exhausted opponent to get up, kuro would look pretty much like a member from the second squad but of course the mask was what that made the different between her and them instead she wanted to try and be anonymous, not good would ever come out of attacking the captain of squad eleven they were know to be a block of hotheads and would surely chase kuro down if it were to be know public that she had attack there captain. Slowly rasing her arm up and pointed two fingers towards kaiyo, with a small smile under the mask she opened her mouth and said out “Hado n 4 Byakurai “ as suddely a White Lightning shot out from them and towards her target as soon as it had left her fingers she would charges towards target kicking out after the exhausted captian with her left foot as soon as she go with in range of her not letting her get any kind of breathing room between her kido and her kicks
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Kaiyo clenched her fist in anger; if this was some plucky second squad member trying to prove themselves then she'd tear them to shreds. Beads of sweat rolled down the side of her face as the intruder moved. Instantly alerting the girl's senses as she dropped into her best hand to hand combat stance. Kaiyo was obviously pissed off, sighing heavily as she waited for the next kidou spell. Unlike most other shinigami, she could never tell what each damn spell was until it was usually too late. The Captain was simply fortunate that lightning was her forte.

'Ahh come on!' The white bolt sucked out the moisture in the air, hurtling jaggedly towards the panting girl as she twisted around on her back foot, bringing up her right heel as she pushed out what remained of her own sparking golden reiatsu. The two bolts collided with Kaiyo's heel, erupting with a bright flash of light as the spell deflected to the girl's side. Her foot smoking from the impact, not that Kaiyo would show any sign of pain. Still, if it got any darker, she doubted she'd even be able to see her new opponent.

Her frantic thoughts were snapped before their tethers end; as Frost appeared with a kick, the moment Kaiyo's steaming foot touched back onto the floor. The girl snarled as she ducked low under the kick. Still trying to figure out where she knew that voice from. In her single bobbing motion, Kaiyo stretched out her right leg, sweeping it along at Frost's feet before rolling to the side. Kaiyo wiped her bandaged hand across her forehead. 'Last chance, who are you?' she snarled. Promising herself that if this stranger fired one more kidou at her, she'd go crazy. It was frustrating enough fighting someone without her Zanpakuto, and that was ignoring how long Kaiyo had already been fighting for. All her body wanted was a rest, not more exertion.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Kuro was pretty surprised over the captain yet another time been hit and this time again it was a kido, so there reputation was pretty much right been pretty bad at kido´s the eleven squad was know for almost always only using brute force no matter how the situation was, kuro smiled as she charges forward and appeared before kaiyo kicking out towards her, fully believing that the captain wouldn’t be able to get away from her attack in time. As kuro got take of guard by the captains quick movement even thought she was injured, dodging kuro kick and then sweeping her of feets, kuro felt down on her butt as she was first of all throw ed off balance, second of all it was almost a suprice attack or well that was what kuro was telling herself as she quickly jumped back up on her feet taking a fighting stand readying herself to see if the captain was about to retaliate but instead she was asking for a name

“ im nothing more then a kuro neko that happen to cross your path “ kuro said with a smile not giving any kinda of use full information that could be use by the captain, taking a fighting stand kuro made a quick step forward towards the captain with a fist trying to her her once again on the head while a small shield began to form on kuro other hand, as kuro was sure the captain was fall into the trap and block her comptly open attack, a little after the first attack with her right hand going towards her head kuro send left hand right towards captains stomach hoping that captain wouldn’t see right through her little disguised attack as she had been using the same kido as before been the repulse adding a lot of exstre force to the attack that she couldnt delivere herself
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Kaiyo scrunched up her face in confusion; still utterly bewildered as to why a stranger would want to attack her, and how they'd even know where she was. Though perhaps it was the wisest choice to ambush an enemy when they're already bloody knackered, but the girl couldn't help but wonder how long the masked attacker had been waiting to strike. Seeing as Kaiyo herself had long since lost track of time. The blood pulsating rapidly around the girl's body began to throb in her head, her skin taught and warm, her vision blurring slightly as she began to realise just how de-hydrated she was.

Kaiyo blinked hard, banishing the swaying image of her nemesis as Frost launched another attacker. The blonde girl weaved under the headshot, bringing her guard back up with the unfortunate timing of Kuro's stomach strike. The small girl's body curled over the fist for a brief moment upon impact, flying backwards once more from the kidou as her back slammed against the gym wall. Dropping Kaiyo back to the floor like a sack of potatoes. She may not have been in her best shape ever, but that didn't negate from the fact that Kaiyo could take a beating like no-ones business. So whilst she was aching a little, the girl was still fully mobile.

Jumping back up to her feet, the Captain dropped back into her stance. Glaring at the bandit as she tried to rack her brain for how she remembered that voice. The snarling smarmy words that seemed to stick in the back of her memory, like an uncomfortable thorn in her side. Oblivious to the fact that she was actually swaying a little, Kaiyo tried to sort herself out first. Inhaling slowly as she waited for the stranger to strike once more. I'm stronger than her, i can beat her The words cursed in her mind, annoyed for pushing herself so hard all day with her training. 'Nobody happens to just cross my path. So what the fuck do you want?' she panted lightly, blinking regularly so as not to lose focus.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 am

Not giving her opponent a chance to rest kuro had attack her again, first with the strike towards the face been dodge all just part of the plan as kuro second hit when right for kaiyo unprotected belly, kuro could feel how the girl almost curled around her fist and then a second later was flying away from the impact of the fist and the strike, kuro praised Lavi for his teaching right now it could be that they were cheap but they were extermly effective, but there were also of course a flaw to them if you didn’t have a lot of stamina right now under the mask Kuro was trying to catch her breath every kido had been taking a told and she could it feel heavly, but kuro was glad that kaiyo could see her face right now, because it would show that kuro herself where begin to run low on energy, that she was having trouble but because of the mask it looked like she was comptly fine, she had to finish this there quick or else it could turn out really bad for her. if it was found out who she was, not only would she properly recive a beating but maybe also send to a prison or worse...

*i have to win this * thought kuro as she once again as raise up a palm that face towards kaiyo and gently moved it a little back “The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul “ She took a step backwards like she was about to make a strike out into thin air as she then stuck foward aiming for kaiyo,as there suddely form a ball of dark blue fire and shot forward towards her “Hado N 5 Kakyuu “ she yell out as the black ball of fire spring towards her oppent "I am only a stray cat nothing else i just acidely crossed your path"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 am

Still, the masked stranger didn't respond. Ignoring the fact that she'd been attacked from behind and that this person was clearly too much of a coward to fight her fairly, Kaiyo found it simply rude to be ignored as well. That rage translated to a spike in her reiatsu; this shit was getting serious. The bandanna tied around her fist creaked slightly as the girl curled her fist up tightly. Holding a boxing stance as she bounced slightly. The worst thing she could do right now was stop moving, probably because then her muscles would just seize up. 'Fine!'

Kaiyo bent her knees a little, keeping her centre of gravity low as Frost began to recite yet another damn spell. The Captain could at least sense her opponents dwindling reiatsu; which only worked in her favour. The fireball appeared in a split second, the heat radiating closer to the girl as it hurtled towards her. Kaiyo leant forwards into the attack, holding her stance until the last moment.

Her image blurred as she flash stepped away from the fire, leaving it to blast through the gym wall with a wall shaking explosion. Kaiyo appeared directly behind Frost. Trying something quite different to her usual combat technique as she leapt onto the girl's back. Gripping tightly onto her like a koala bear as she tried to remove the strangers mask. It may have seemed like Kaiyo was going a little crazy...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Kuro got comptly take with her pants down as she had just see the fire ball hurtled towards Kaiyo, and a second later the wall to the gym had been blow to smithereens leaving nothing but a cloud of sand dust and flying wood spliters as the last of the sunlight shined into the gym through the big gaping hole, a second later kuro could feel something on her back leaping up and hugging on her like a parasite trying to hold on to its victim “ WHAT THE HELL GET OFF! NOW! YOU LITTLE FLAT CHEST ARRGH“ said kuro as she tried to pull her off her hands so they would take off the mask.. Kuro could feel how the girl was tearing in her mask and trying to pull it off and she knew the strings that holde it in place wouldn’t be able to stand this assault for to long, walking back and forth, around the small gym and slamming into the wall and almost as she was turning around herself like a dog trying to catch its tail, trying to somehow get a hold in kaiyo so she could rip her off her back, the world began quickly to turn around out it self as kuro feel how her balance began to fail fianly getting it that she couldnt just rip her off with raw strenge even thought she had trie to pull of her hands and feets she was simptly to strong for her instead she need another tactice “THERE take this “ she yell out as she half walk ran towards the wall and jump turning her back towards the wall as she tried to get kaiyo to take all damage for the fall as the string to the mask finaly broke as they hit the wall and the floor on the same time
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

Kaiyo smirked to herself when she finally got an audible response from her opponent. That momentary victory only lasted for a moment though, as Frost began to fight back to throw Kaiyo off her. Still, the blonde girl continued to wrestle against the attacker, all to finally see her identity. Kaiyo arched her back as she was slammed into the wall the first time, her face showing even the shock of how much more it hurt than she'd been expecting.

The girl tensed her thighs to keep a better grip, refusing to move until she had succeeded. Kaiyo scrunched up her face as Frost spoke, running towards the wall as the girl winced in anticipation. 'Arrgh!' she yelled behind gritted teeth. The power behind the two women cracking through the re-enforced wall as Kaiyo's small body was slammed into it again. The foundations of the gym shook once more. The pain pulsated through Kaiyo's exhausted body as her muscles waned at the pain; releasing her grip from Frost as she fell forwards to the ground.

At least quick to react this time, Kaiyo rolled to the side on top of Frost, pinning her to the ground to avoid anymore pain as she pushed her shoulders down to the floor. Her eyes tracing from the mask along to Frost's face. Kaiyo's expression froze in a fit of anger as her eyes twitched slightly. 'YOU!' she screamed a her arch nemesis.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Slamming through the wall a bit more then kuro had thought they could do maybe make a bit of a hole but breaking comply through the wall had not only made kuro get hurt even thought she wasn’t take the direct hit of the fall, she had comply got disorientated and before she knew it kaiyo had her pinned down and looking right at her, “hii... you see... I was just here to see how you where...?! heh?“said kuro trying to find a reason so she could stall time while trying to move her arms a bit so she could get a kido going a properly hit kaiyo on pointblank range... gently kuro tried to twist her arm a bit down to her belt where she had a small bottle of water gently, opning it with two fingers she push It down to her feets without Kaiyo knowing what was going on behind her back as she with both her feets tried to lift the flask up fast and pour the water down over her to couse a discration, and by doing so if kaiyo lost her focus kuro would try and change the course of battle and roll to the side instead and then making them switch sides so kuro was the one with the oppere hand but of couse if that didnt happen kuro would just try and twist and kick under kaiyo strong hold
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Kaiyo was fuming. 'How i was?!' she repeated in disbelief. It was insolence! The girl remained pinning Frost to the ground, not trusting the girl to not attack her if she let go. Afterall, the sneak attack hadn't exactly been a planned fight. The blue eyes of each girl were reflecting such different emotions, their juxtaposed colours stabbing at the other. Still, it was typical of her nemesis. No other person dared be so aggressive to the Captain, nobody aside from the nameless neko she was on top of. Desperately trying to decide what to do with her. Kaiyo couldn't just hand her in to the authorities; not when she was meant to be under house arrest at least. Her eyes widened with the realisation, 'You're meant to be stuck in your barracks!' she snapped, her mind racing a mile a minute as her body relished the first break it'd been allowed in hours. The power behind the girl weakened, but the anger at least remained, as Kaiyo's muscles started screaming for oxygen.

The girl's body tensed as the water hit her, seeping through her robs as Frost rolled kaiyo over. Kaiyo's weak body had finished fighting; but she was definitely fuelled for another few rounds. The girl struggled under Frost as she ignored the freezing water melting on her back. Snarling even. 'What, the hell?!' she yelled up at the woman. 'Get off me so i can kick your ass!' she yelled, her wet hair sticking to the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 pm

“Hehe see that is the point, why I am here your squad suck at holding people inside there barrack the two guys that was to hold me back didnt last a second against me” kuro said with a smirke as she sat on top of her, gently leaning in and looking into kaiyo eye, gently licking her lips kuro leaned up again as she keep holding kaiyo down the best she could, even kuro had got some of the freezing water on her uniformed she had made herself and together with that she could see out off the corner of her eye that the mask had broke into two...“ahah no im not going to let you free, your proberly going to woop the floor with my ass and then hang me but not today” Kuro smiled like a cat that had cought its pray under its sharp nails and that was going to be played with.. “soo relax... lets talk for now you seem tired..” said kuro with a smile trenching her own luck as fare as she could to see, if she was able to bring the ragging captain to settle down “you see I had been watch you for about two hours now... and I was just waiting for the perfect moment to strike when I did of couse”kuro said with a small grinde as she just keep looking down on the blond hair girl
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm

A vein popped in the side of Kaiyo's neck as she tried to kill the woman on top of her with sheer will power alone...It failed- miserably. 'My squad members would tear you to shreds!' she yelled back, her feeble body wriggling from side to side to try and break free. Even such a small movement hurt, the torn muscles in Kaiyo's body didn't exactly help with that. It was stupid, that the 11th squad Captain could be so easily detained. In fact Kaiyo felt quite ashamed of the fact, but she was simply exhausted, and given the slightly relaxed circumstance, couldn't muster the energy to break free. Maybe if she felt her life was in danger she could move, as it was- well it was just annoying really.

Kaiyo's cheeks began to burn with anger, as the woman only confirmed what Kaiyo was planning to do. Her nemesis was rattling her cage, and it was working. The blonde haired girl despise being mocked in such a manner. It did at least confirm her suspicion that Frost had been waiting for the right moment to strike. That made Kaiyo feel a little better, considering she'd allotted such a time alone for some serious training, it had been a very long time since she'd been so exhausted. Yet this was no time to simply relax. 'Do you have nothing better to do with your time than sit and watch some girl run around for two hours?' she snarled, spitting as much venom into her words as she could. Kaiyo winced in pain as she tried to sit up, managing only to hover about an inch or so before being pinned back down. 'And i wouldn't call it perfect if you have to take the cowards option and attack someone from behind!' she panted, beads of sweat rolling down the side of her face. Kaiyo was simply thankful that she'd dressed for training., or she'd be burning up by now.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 am

”Im sure they would, but i don’t know how i got out of the little cage you made me..” said kuro with a grind as she gently keep been on top of kaiyo, it was easy to see that kuro was thinking the situation thought , while holding the captain down with her own power, so she was sure that Kaiyo wouldn’t escape “but I have to say you can take a lot of hits even when you are totally exhausted that is very impressive, but that is also the reason why I wont fight you head on right away it would be pour suicide, for now at less, when the times comes I will be as strong as you an at that time I promis you we will fight fair, no ambush, no tricks, just you and me..” said she and gently lean down against to look right into her eyes, her hair slips down and in cage both of them in a little world, like a blue curtain that keep the sun out, “ I thought it was pretty perfect because if I wanted I could kill you right here.. but I wont” said she with a smile and took a hand up and gently stroke kaiyo cheeck “ but right now I need to end this here and I will see you later captain “taking a grip in the empty bottle with her free hand kuro lifted it up and with a larg swing she would hope to hit the exhausted captian with the bottle and hopefully knock her out like with the single hit “Good night captain“

if she did knock the captain kuro would gently drag kaiyo back into the gym hall and then lay her into a futon with a glass of water standing next to it, cleaning all the trace she could kuro would then leave, to once again go home to her beloved barracks like nothing had happen and sneak inside leave kaiyo to care for herself while kuro would have seem to be inside the barracks the hole time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 am

Kaiyo's glare intensified as she silently promised herself to triple the security around the 10th squad barracks. Other than that, the girl was unfortunately quite powerless at current, and despite her continual struggling, Kaiyo still couldn't break free. A spark of excitement peaked in her eyes at the mention of a fair fight though, not purely because of the chance of a fair fight, but more because Kaiyo wanted nothing more than the beat the living daylight out of the woman on top of her. Despite her rage, Kaiyo couldn't find any verbal response to Frost's promise, because although she was her arch nemesis, Kaiyo agreed with the idea and enjoyed sparring with the woman...She just hated losing. This would mark her first loss.

The blonde haired woman snarled as she sat up slightly, 'Heh, you couldn't kill me if your life depended on it' Which funny thing; it did. Once again, the girl was pinned back down. Kaiyo turned her head to the side as Frost touched her cheek, a taunting move that she could only try to flinch away from. 'Later?' she repeated, confused right up until the darkness swirled in on her vision as she was knocked out. Finalasing only one last thought before she was out cold: revenge.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: