The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forced battle (Bishamon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Forced battle (Bishamon) Empty
PostSubject: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Noon, Division 7 Barracks

She moved like the wind. Even though she was adorned in white one would think she stood out, but no one caught a hit of her. Like a shadow she moved through the courtyard and around the buildings. With little effort she landed lightly on the roof. A young man turned as he followed a bird across the sky. His gaze moved to the roof, but it was empty and he watched the bird drift into the sky. Even with luck a humming bird would be couldn't match Yuki's movements. She had a mission, and she would accomplish it with utmost secrecy. The target was close if the information was correct. She was now inside the barracks and navigating the hallways. The sounds of talking came and she flash stepped to the ceiling. The two men passed beneath her without looking up. She caught only a bit of their conversation; something about their up coming shift. Moving along the beams she slowly crept down the hall. This was the main hall the target would undoubtedly pass through. She pulled the picture from her inner pocket. There were at least three more groups before she spied the person in question; Bishamon Saitou. Tucking the picture back into her pocket she withdrew a small vial and a wound string. The vial held shinten, it was perfect for this mission. He was slowly approaching her scratching his head absentmindedly. Wasting no time she unwound the string. It was as thin as a spider's silk. Pulling the stopper from the vial and let the liquid run down. Bishamon came right underneath the string just as liquid completed it's trip. A green droplet fell on the man's forehead. He collapsed and Yuki shunpo'd down and grabbed him. Someone arrived from around the corner as she landed and wrapped her arms around him. The 7th squad shinigami walked into an empty hallway unaware what had just happened. As silent as she came she left with the barracks.

Less than an hour later

Arawn had received a notice to arrive at Master Sung's estate for practice. It had been quite awhile since he'd gone to this place. But somehow he remembered the way. It had also been awhile since his master has sent for him. Arawn was eager to show him his progress in Sa Shin Mu. The door to the estate was open as usual. While he knew there was little possibility to thieves breaking in, he doubted anyone would survive such an invasion. Entering the house the door closed behind him. The first time such a thing startled him, but now it was expected. A traditionaly Japanese room was before him. In the first room sat a small table and sure enough the old master. Arawn quickly bowed to his instructor. It had been nearly a month since their last meeting.
"Greetings Master Sung, it's good to see you again." His head still bowed Arawn greeted the man. The older man only chuckled at the formal action and waved his hand.
"It's been awhile," he grinned. "You may not have seen me, but I have kept my eyes on you." there was a sparkle in the man's eye. It always seemed like Sung had eyes and ears everywhere. So he probably knew of his pupil's advancement. Some measure of pride could be felt. "But putting that aside, I brought you here for another reason." He stood and beckoned his disciple to follow him.

The walls looked identical on every side, but there were doors that opened by an unseen hand. Such was the case as the wall slid open and Sung stepped through. The next room looked like the last save for the table, but there was one other addition that set this room apart; Bishamon Saitou lay in the middle of the floor. Otherwise it was completely empty. Arawn was starled
"How did he get here!?" He was shocked to see a body in the middle of the room, more shocked to recognize the person.
"Yuki brought him." Sung calmly replied.
"That's not what I meant! Why is he here!?" Arawn screeched.
"Yuki, please wake him." The man continued ignoring the question. No sooner had the words been spoke than the while kimono wearing woman appeared by Bishamon's side. She pulled another vial from her sleeve and poured it into the prone man's mouth. Instantly he began to stir. Arawn was going to rush to the man's side, but Sung held up his hand to stop him. "You took an interest into the lad, and I have as well." he chuckled "I thought it would be nice to see his abilities myself as well as test your own." Arawn took a step back. His teacher wanted him to battle this man?
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm

A peaceful day in the barracks, was exactly what Bishamon needed, after the amount of energy he had been displaying, people might actually start thinking that he wasn't the laziest shinigami in squad 7, a title Bishamon had worked too hard to earn; constantly blowing off his guard duties, sleeping for the majority of the day, drinking sake whenever he had a spare moment, a feat he was quite proud of, and he wouldn't let his other squad members think differently, so he planned his day out perfectly, sleep until noon, which he just managed to accomplish, although he did wake up, 12 on the dot, he would then lounge around, drinking sake; this was more difficult, as there was a strict no drinking rule inside the barracks, but he did manage to lounge around, and most of the squad where doing missions, or somewhere else today, so this was perfect, he hated it when he had to give a tour around the barracks to new members or sign off some sort of permission slip, to allow lower seated shinigami's to travel to the world of the living. But fortunately, he didn't have to deal with any sort of hassle today.

Apart from the occasional hello, or nod to a fellow squad 7 member, the place was incredibly quite, he could probably, even sneak some sake out of his room, and drink it in the garden area, so he stood up, and made his way to his room, however his short journey was cut short, as he felt what seemed like a drop of rain, land on his forehead, his eyes glanced up, but that's all he had time to do, as he collapsed on the ground. His eyes slowly opened, and then shut again, due to the light, he rubbed his eyes, and once again opened them, and glanced around, he was still a bit dizzy, and he had a slight headache "where..." he could see two figures in front of him, and one to the side, as his vision became clearer he saw an old man, Arawn, and a woman, "erm. What the hell is going on!?" he scurried back and pointed his finger at Arawn "i knew you where up to something! All that help, and training, asking for nothing in return, i knew something was wrong!" He looked over to the older man "and who the hell are you?! And you for that matter!" he was now looking at the girl, "and where am i!?" He took a deep breath, all of that took a bit of energy out of him, he slowly stood up still a bit shaky, and distanced himself a bit more, with his hands near his blades, ready to draw them, if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Arawn's mouth hung open as his mind tried to formulate a reply. The situation was beyond his control, and yet he was taking the blame for it all.
"I....I.." he stammered still at a lost for words. Master Sung raised his hand to calm the other man and took this time to address him.
"While he is as fault for you being here, he is not the one that brought you." The old man chuckled. "Yuki was the one that extended my invitation to you. But given your nature there is a high chance you wouldn't accept it." Yuki stood and moved away from Bishamon. "As it stands Arawn here is learning skill from me. I am his master. Since he took it upon himself to teach you, I thought I'd meet my disciple's student." He waited to let the words sink in.

The old man gave a short bow and gestured at the room.
"I my name is Sung, and this is my home." There wasn't much to see, but the man still smiled. "This place is used for training and advancement of skills. As such I've invited you here to improve." he said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Bishamon wasn't sure what to think, he kept his guard up, and glanced around his the room, when his eyes met that of the girls, he gave her a cold stare, like many other people, he didn't appreciate being knocked unconscious, especially when he was planning to have a chilled day, although, being unconscious, was like sleeping, so he didn't mind that part too much, but even so, he wasn't pleased. After the man explained, he did relax a bit, "well, you could of asked" he said that, but the old man was right, he probably would of refused, that being said, he still didn't know why he was here, which brought up his next question, "okay, so why am i here? You’re not planning on training me are you? I'm not too great at the whole student, master concept." After looking around the room, it did seem like a nice, peaceful place, somewhere, that Bishamon could grow accustomed too, however, if it meant being knocked unconscious, and being kidnapped, to get here, he would happily never see this place again, to add to his trail of thought, how did someone break into the barracks undetected, Bishamon still had no idea where he was, for all he knew, there was a search party looking for him, and he was a million miles away.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:08 pm

"You may leave now Yuki." The old man spoke ignoring Bishamon's questions for the moment. The woman bowed to Sung and walked to the opposite wall. The door magically opened and closed firmly behind her. Now only the three men stood in the spacious room. Master Sung stroking his beard and laughing lightly.
"I brought you here to train and improve on your skills, but if that's not enough I do have something that might motivate you. I have in my possession a rather good like of sake that only nobles are privy to. Should you emerge victorious I'm willing to part with five bottles."
"Master....!" Arawn began. What was this old man thinking? First he drags the Bishamon here and now he tries to bribe him with expensive (and probably rare) liquor?. "You should have asked." He remembered when Yuki had abducted him some time ago. He could only imagine this wasn't too pleasant for Bishamon. Another thought crept into his head; what exactly does he get if he wins? The old man was up to something, and Arawn didn't like it, but he wasn't about to stand against his master. There was a purpose to it all, just like everything he did.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Bishamon didn't pay much attention to the woman as she left the room, he kept his eyes on the bearded man, who was he? Bishamon didn't concentrate all that much on what the man had said, he was still getting his head around it all, but he was certain he said something about being Arawn's master a moment ago, but he didn't look strong, but Bishamon did know, not to judge on appearances, alone. The offer to train him was appealing somewhat, but he had been doing an awful lot of work lately, and he just didn't feel up for it, he was about to refuse, but the offer of sake, and not just some crappy sake, that Bishamon was accustomed too, this was rare, and expensive liquor. He really wanted to refuse, he didn't want to be bribed into anything he didn't want to do, but he couldn't refuse, no matter how much he wanted too, with a reluctant sigh, he completely lowered his guard, "so, what do you want me to do?" He had now accepted the challenge, and it just occurred to him, what did the man want in return, the bribe of sake, clouded his thinking, "and what happens, if i don't emerge, victorious?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

The old man thought about Bishamon's question for several seconds before formulating a response.
"If you fail you'll have to walk home." he smiled. "But you will gain some experience. So even if you don't get the sake, you'll leave with something of value." The old man now turned to his disciple. Arawn sighed the old man and his strange thinking was aggravating. He had a point, just the way he went about it left much to be desired. He shrugged. Since Bishamon had agreed there wasn't much he could do. Still it felt abit unfair as Arawn had seen the man fight before. Of course neither his master nor Bishamon knew that. That had been some time ago, chances were the man had changed since then. He gave bow as his master moved out of the way.
"Now for the rules of the match!" his voice raised as he was getting into the spirit of things. "This room is your battlefield, there is no out of bounds." Arawn gazed about the room. It was at least 50x50 ft square. The ceiling was well over 14 feet, one could see the wooden planks that made the roof. I was amazing how small this home looked from the outside. The straw-mat floors were good grip for his shoes. "Next, I'd prefer that you not use your destructive arts. I don't want holes in my home." It seemed a valid request.
"Binding arts?" Arawn quickly asked. The older man tilted his head as he thought about the request.
"I'm trying to test your hakuda and zanjutsu, but if you can keep from destroying the place you can use any spell you can think of." came the reply with a grin to his student. "Don't worry about injuring you opponent, Yuki and Ha-Rhang are more than capable of giving first aid as needed. Well guess we don't have to hold back. Arawn thought to himself, but still he wasn't about to endanger the other man's life.
"That is all." Master Sung finished. "You man warm up, but then we shall begin."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:40 pm

A fight that Bishamon wasn't prepared for, or wanted, but he had to get in the spirit of thing's, fighting Arawn, wasn't going to be easy, he had fought him a while ago, and he couldn't even land a a single blow on him last time, he was stronger than the last time they had fought, but Arawn had probably improved his skills as well, the conditions, were favourable, for Bishamon, but he hadn't used hakuda, in combat for a while, he knew the basics, and he wasn't too bad at it, but he was probably rusty, as for zanjutsu, he was quite comfortable with his abilities in that category, but he hadn't seen Arawn skills at wielding a blade, yet.

As he looked around the room, he loosened his neck; moving it around in a circular motion, he wasn't sure what to do now, was he meant to wait for Arawn to draw his blade, or was he going to use hakudo to fight, well this was training, so Bishamon wanted to learn something, so rather than start off with his blades, he decided to try out hand to hand combat. He slowly shimmied towards Arawn, and then dashed towards him, as he closed in, he would place his left foot, behind Arawn's right leg, turning his body slightly to the right, and then attempt an open palm strike at Arawn's chest, with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

His master against the wall he took to the center of the room with Bishamon. Arawn windmilled his arms and afew waist twists. Standing on one leg he raised his right knee to his chest. That done he then did the same with his left. That would do, the rest of it would loosen up as they fought. It would seem that it was enough for Bishamon as well as the man now moved forward. Arawn took a simple back stance his right leg forward and his hands in a light guard. The difference in height gave the other man an advantage in reach. Instead of exploiting that advantage Bishamon decided to bring things up close and personal. He had half expected the man to use his weapons, but again he was wrong. His analysis distracted him from the man's foot as it locked behind his own. Too late. Bishamon's hand came swinging flying forward, but Arawn's guard was already up. The palm slammed into his forearm and he nearly tripped. Staggering back he restored his stance. It would seem the man had muscle to match his frame. Or he was stronger than he looked. Recovering he jabbed twice with his front right hand and released a spinning reverse heel kick with his left.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Damn, not strong enough, he did manage to knock him off balance for a moment, but he quickly recovered, now it was Arawn's turn for the attack, Bishamon stayed on his toes, and watched carefully, as he preformed to simple jabs, easy enough to contain, as he raised his guard, and as Arawn did to his previous attack, the strikes hit his forearm, it would appear as though the attack had ended, he let down his guard, preparing for a counter strike of his own, but then saw the heel of Arawn, closing in on him, he appeared a lot more flexible, than he appeared to be, reaching that height with a kick was impressive. He threw up his arm, to try and block it, his arm did manage to get up in time, but he couldn't support it with his other arm, so his guard was blown to the right, he used that momentum, to spin his body, and held out his right arm, and clenched his fist, trying to hit the head of Arawn, with the back of his clenched fist, as he completed a 360 spin.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 pm

His leg had barely landed and Bishamon started to spin. It was all he could do to raise both arms to defend. Being off balance Arawn was forced backwards by the spinning back-fist. The strike literally knocked him off his feet and tumbling to the floor. The tumble turned into a roll and Arawn popped back up. It was surprising he had managed to grow that much stronger so quickly. Not too long ago he had easily overpowered the man. Well things change, and Arawn too had changed since then.
"That was good." He honestly complimented Bishamon. It was good to see the the man was just as capable with his hands as well as weapons. Still there was something he had to see. There was something about the taller man that he couldn't put his finger on. "Let's see." With an explosive dash closed the distance with his right and leading as a punch aimed at the opponent's face. Next he punched left at the chest, and then right jab followed it. His right left flicked into a twist kick at the Bishamon's knee. A decent combination attack, he wanted to see how the man handled the flurry of blows. He stood ready for the reply to his challenge.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 pm

His attacks still weren't doing much, just throwing the man off balance, wouldn't get him anywhere, his frustration, to land a decent shot, distracted him somewhat as Arawn charged, the right aimed for his face, was just blocked in time, as he performed a cross block to contain it, but he couldn't get his guard down fast enough to block the strikes to his chest, he felt a strong thud and then a second, crash into his chest, his face cringed in pain, but he did figure something out, it appeared as though he was working his way down Bishamon's body, the legs would seem the next place he would attack, if not, oh well. Bishamon quickly arced his body back, and placed his hands on the floor, and flipped backwards, flicking his feet at Arawn's face, as he completed the flip, and his feet touched the ground, he pounced back at Arawn, throwing two jabs at his face, and then shifting his weight on his back foot, twisting his upper body to the left, and threw a right hook, aiming for the left side of his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Fist connected with Bishamon's face. A jab wasn't about power, but speed. It was meant to distract and disorientate the opponent just enough for other strikes. It was a weak start for a strong finish. The punches hit as well, so far so good. The man's guard was still down.
The low kick missed as the man's legs came up to meet Arawn's face. The red haired shinigami was all too happy he didn't wear conventional glasses. If he had the rising kick would have undoubtedly broken them and left him blinded for the remainder of the match. The rising foot hit him squarely and snapped his head back. Without Master Sung's training that blow would have probably knocked him on his back. As Arawn shook off the effect. It would seem Bishamon switched to the offensive. The larger man closed the distance once again. The long limb shot forward and snapped at his face. A very quick jab, but there was power behind it. A second one, not as strong as the first, followed. Combined they had Arawn reeling, but he didn't lose focus. Just like his own sequence, a weak start and a strong finish. The slight pause was all the clue he needed. Timing was everything. As the right hook came howling in, he knocked it aside with a short right hook and stepped forward. Wasting no time he struck with both palms against Bishamon's now open chest. That was too close he thought as he jumped back making more space between them.

"Hakuda is an excellent hand to hand combat skill, it truly is. With it one can battle a hollow without a zanpukto. But when I was alive martial arts was created so that smaller and weaker people could combat their larger foes." Master Sung chimed in. It was a true statement, but hardly fit the situation. Arawn had more training in the arts than Bishamon it seemed. But his size and power more than made up for that. How he used what little power he had make all the difference. "A nice exchange that was my pupil, but I think you can't take too much of his abuse." Very subtle, Master the student said to himself. He didn't need the old man's hints. Going blow for blow with someone stronger than you was folly. He had tested the other man, now he should plan accordingly. I guess the warm-up is over Arawn thought. With that he focused on his reiryoku and channeled it outward. He shifted it and consolidated it on his hand. A soft red glow enveloped his hands. Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak Arawn stepped back into a cat stance with right leg back. For the most part Arawn was right handed, but choose to use a stance opposite his opponent. Now he had his right hand back, it was time for him to do things his way. He beckoned his Bishamon forward with his left hand and the old man smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

The fast reflexes of Arawn, allowed him to escape Bishamon's attack, and then used a counter; two open palm strikes, to the chest, Bishamon couldn't avoid it completely, but he managed to jump back, to lessen the impact, it was more just like a push, as Arawn moved back, Bishamon also skipped back a few paces, it appeared as though neither of the men had even broken a sweat, it did seem, Bishamon had an advantage of somewhat, with the reach, and power in his favour, but that could all change. He watched as Arawn's hands, were enveloped in a red glow, what is that?, It was clear that the old man's words, were telling Arawn something, that Bishamon didn't get. But this could completely change the tide of the fight, what should he do, attack, or observe, he thought of another alternative, simply get Arawn to tell him what this was. "Isn't that cheating? I thought we weren’t using the destructive arts" he didn't think it was a kido spell, but any hints would be very useful.

As Bishamon waited for a response, he caught a glimpse of the old man, he began to think, who he was, was he even a shinigami, someone who had that much wisdom, had to be in many a battle, and to be the master of Arawn, also left a lot more questions, but that wasn't important now.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm

The old man's grin widened. He looked at Arawn then back at Bishamon.
"Well you taught him something, but not everything." he said as he stroked his beard
"I have no right to teach such techniques." Arawn replied without turning around. "Being such an obscure art, I could only guess you'd like it to stay that way." The older man nodded. He had chosen to teach him, but made no real restrictions against teaching others. Still he'd prefer no one else learn the skill he had given. Not everyone would have the aptitude for it or the dedication.
"To answer your question, young man, he's not using kido. But as I stated the only restriction I've given you is avoid destroying my house. With that in mind; use whatever you desire." he snickered. As he recalled such a limit pretty much denied use of nearly all the hado class spells. There were few that weren't very destructive, but quite potent. "Yet if you need rely on kido so strongly, it only shows your limit in ability."
The old man loved his wordplay. He was telling Bishamon to use it if needed it, not just use it because he can. Either was fine, but kind of match would it be if Arawn just put his opponent to sleep. He could see why Sa Shin Mu was easy to be misconstrued as kido. It did employ the same energy. As such it was just as tiring. It might be considered having an edge, but it could also be seen as a liability. All techniques were double edged swords for any gain, there is a loss. Still if he could exploit the advantage before the disadvantage reared it's ugly head.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

The old man's words, didn't reveal much of anything about the technique, the only thing that he could gather, was the technique wouldn't destroy the man's house, which frankly, was useless, so the only thing left was to see what it could do, first hand, he was contemplating, whether or not to use his blades or not, that technique, would more than likely, give the man some sort of advantage in this battle, so using his blades would be the smart thing to do, however, this wasn't a fight to the death, so he might as well try and fight with his hands.

Bishamon smiled, "don't worry; I’m pretty useless at hado anyway, so your house will be fine." He then began moving his neck around again, loosening it up, and then stretched his arms above his head, the real fight, began now, Bishamon shot forward, and planted his right foot, in front of his left, and then threw a right straight, aimed at Arawn's face, but the pulled it back, quickly after the feint, he attempted a low spinning sweep kick.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Sa Shin Mu had four forms. Ju-Jak is by far the tamest of them. Through practice it gave the user the ability to compound spiritual pressure to his hands. In doing so it created nearly invisible cushion on the palms. A purely defensive measure at the cost of the body's overall defense. Normally the spiritual body expelled energy evenly for a natural defense. One would think it was pointless skill to increase your defense in a single place and forsake the rest. But like any technique it was a tool. By itself it was useless, but with training one could use is successively despite the drawbacks.
Seikuken was the fruit of his labors. To control the area around him by knowing the limits of his own reach. Creating a better defense by increasing one's vulnerability. Bishamon's jab came at him, but he didn't budge. It entered the space he raised his hand, but the punch was already retreating. If not by skill, then by luck the other man hand figured the other weakness of his technique. Ju-Jak was focused on the arms, as such the lower body was unprotected more than the upper. Arawn had no choice but to jump. As he jumped he kicked up and brought his heel down on upon Bishamon.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 am

He wasn't surprised that Arawn saw through his feint, and jumped to avoid the attack, Bishamon tilted his body back, to avoid the initial kick, but instead, of moving back further, he kept close, which was a mistake, as Arawn brought his heel down, he saw it late, but managed to raise both of his arms above his head, and crossed them, but the power from the heel was too much, and pushed straight through his guard, Damn it! Arawn's heel hit the top of Bishamon's skull, and his face smashed into the floor; the attack would of been a lot worse, if Bishamon didn't raise his guard in time, but the attack still hurt like hell.

Bishamon couldn't just lie there, he had to move, quickly, he rolled forward, and kicked off the ground, back to his feet, then he attempted a one two, starting with his left, and finishing with his right, aimed at Arawn's face, and then tried a roundhouse kick, with his right, also aiming for the head of Arawn. He still wasn't sure what sort of powers, the technique he was using possessed, but he didn't use them when Bishamon attacked, just a moment go, maybe it was just for show, or maybe his lower body couldn't use such a technique, either way, he had to make sure, by attacking the upper body.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 pm

OOC: Sorry for slow reply. Seems I had things to do I had forgotten about.

Even as his foot connected, he knew it wouldn't be enough. Bishamon's skill aside he was pretty sturdy. Such a hit wasn't going to do that much damage. Ju-Jak was only good for defense, but defense wouldn't win this battle. As he landed he reestablished his seikuken and waited for the next attack. Therein lied the final flaw of the technique; it wasn't mobile. But Bishamon didn't disappoint and launched a new attack. The first punch wasn't a feint. Arawn's hand rose to intercept. As the other man's fist hit against his palm, his arm buckled. Still so much power in the swing. His hand was protected, but he still had to withstand the power striking it. The second was blocked in the same way. He was still lacking in skill. Sung had told him when fully mastered one could repel strikes before they entered the seikuken. At his current level it was only enough to gauge the distances and possible threats. The roundhouse was a definite threat. With his left hand he blocked the kick as it neared his head and with his right he captured the foot. With both hands holding the foot he raised his arms, and in turn the leg. Arawn stepped inward to push Bishamon's off balance and then kicked the other foot. He pushed the leg backwards and released his grip hoping to knock the taller man on his back. Once more he raised his foot and brought down the heel towards the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 pm

What was with Arawn's technique, it was able to fend off Bishamon's strikes, with ease, and to catch his kick was most impressive, this wasn't good, Bishamon's leg was quite high up, it would be a problem if he pushed him back, he would most certainly fall, and that just what Arawn did, Bishamon fell to the ground, luckily it wasn't a hard surface, so it didn't hurt, but the next attack would if it hit. Arawn brought down his heel once more, Bishamon rolled to the side, he just managed to dodge the attack, but it was clear, that things weren't going to be easy with that technique of his, but using his blades, when Arawn was using his hands. Bishamon quickly sprung back to his feet; he was now to the left of Arawn, and tried a low kick with his left leg, aimed at Arawn's left shin, and then he attempted a right punch to the side of the head, but it was a feint once again, he swiftly followed up, by putting the majority of his weight onto his left leg, then he crouched down slightly, and attacked with a powerful uppercut to the man's body.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 am

His timing was off or Bishamon was getting the hang of his opponent's movements. The dropped heel missed completely as the larger man rolled out of the way and got to his feet. Arawn had only himself to blame using the same move twice. Whatever excuse he wanted to make the result was the same; the attack failed. Bishamon wasn't about to let the opportunity to pass. Flanking his opponent the counterstrike began with Arawn's leg. It was now the red haired man's turn to be off balance. The low aimed kick was successfully and it was painful. The man's stance was broken and another opening created. The feint wasn't really necessary, Arawn was too busy trying to recover his footing. Too late he turned to face his opponent as the man's rising blow caught him in the below the rib cage. The strength of the blow was magnified by the lowered body defense his own technique had created. The air was knocked from him and his feet left the ground for a second as he was tossed back slightly. Ungracefully Arawn staggered backwards and gasped for air. With a cough he regained what stability he could and faced Bishamon again.

"That wasn't too pleasant." he coughed again genuinely impressed. It had hurt, further proof it wasn't wise to exchange direct blows. Keeping up Ju-jak wouldn't be too productive, so he released the technique. He calmed himself and re-assumed a fighting stance. Now what? By now he had a good idea of the other man's ability. Of the two Arawn was only slightly faster. It wasn't much, but it could be enough to turn the tides. Bishamon was undoubtedly stronger, so the difference in speed was essential. Still just dodging wouldn't win the day. Again he could use that same speed differential to hit before he himself is hit. Too many options, it was best to keep it simple. The analysis complete Arawn readied himself mentally for what was to come next. He took several steps back then charged forward at a dead run. At the last moment he kicked off the ground ending himself into the air up and over Bishamon's head. He landed and twisted sending his right elbow into the man's back. A short hop and he rose into the air delivering a reverse jump roundhouse to with his left.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 am

A small grin grew on his face, as his left fist was planted in the other man's gut, it was Bishamon's first clean strike of the fight; it was enough to make the man leave the ground, however as Bishamon thought, it wasn't enough to keep him down for long, maybe he shouldn't of used a feint, it was probably a better idea, just punching him, and then following up with the body shot, but there wasn't much point of thinking about that now, he had to stay on guard, Arawn wasn't just going to stand there and take the punishment, a counter attack was imminent. Bishamon took a few breathes to recompose himself, he wasn't tired yet, but he was beginning to work up quite a sweat. Something did surprise him though, the glow surrounding his suddenly faded, and the man got into his stance, this was odd, maybe he couldn't keep it going for long, or maybe it just wasn't very effective in a battle like this, Bishamon did figure to keep his attacks low, due to the glow surrounding his hands, maybe that was why he ended the technique, either way, Bishamon wasn't going to complain about it, and as Arawn got into a stance, Bishamon also readied himself.

What should I do now? Keep fighting the same, or change? It would seem both of the men, had a good idea, of what the other was capable of, Bishamon had the reach and the power, and Arawn had the speed, and the technique, Bishamon's reach could counter Arawn's speed, but Arawn's speed, could also counter his reach, this fight seemed pretty even so far, either man could win this, but the time for thinking was over, as Arawn leapt into the air, and landed behind him, Bishamon tried to turn around, as he did Arawn's elbow, hit the left side of his ribs, the point of the elbow, dug into his ribs, which hurt a hell of a lot, it was probably a better idea, staying still, and letting the elbow hit his back, but Arawn's attack wasn't over, as the shinigami, attempted a high kick, with his left, Bishamon tried to get both of his arms up to block, but the pain, from his ribs, slowed him down, he was able to get his arms up, but he couldn't ready them for the power of the kick, the force of the kick, made Bishamon slid to the right, a good few yards, his arms felt numb, but he couldn't stop, he then dashed towards Arawn, then he threw a left handed jab, to the face, and then followed, with a right handed straight, and then a low left hook, to the man's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 pm

As the jab came he was already moving. Bishamon's fist grazed his face as moved to the opponent's left flank. His own left swung under the barely avoided jab into the taller man's ribs. Arawn released a right hook as well, but his was aimed into the man's back. And just as quick he stepped back out of range before the man could turn to face him. Hit and away. Strike and then move before the opponent can react or retaliate. Basic guerrilla tactics. Keep moving, don't let himself be hit. Avoid big hits, and make small ones. The damage would add up. He would chip away at Bishamon bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

It seemed Arawn knew he had the advantage in speed, and he was using that to his advatage, as he dodged, Bishamon's attacks, and countered, Bishamon could only watch as Arawn attacked his ribs, it hurt, but the shot wasn't overwhelmingly strong, and then Bishamon quickly sidestepped, the right hook, but before Bishamon could retaliate, he backed off, although the attacks didn't do much harm, they would eventually stack up, and then he would be in trouble, but now what, he would have to do something different, he couldn't just let Arawn pound on him, well, i don't know if this will work but what the hell, Bishamon tightened his guard, around his face, and ran towards Arawn, he tried staying low, and then got as close to the man as possible, trying to lean into the man, with his right shoulder, and then tried to try multiple left hooks into the man's ribs; the move wasn't pretty, nor was elegant, but it was effective, or at least, he would hope so, but due to them being so close, the power behind the shots wasn’t great.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 am

Although the counter hit, the send strike was easily evaded. Arawn knew his 'hit and away' strategy was far from perfect, but it still was a step in the right direction. There were other methods he could use, but decided upon this one. Bishamon was quick to close the gap. His speed was nothing to laugh at either. Even if Arawn was faster, it didn't mean he was untouchable. The other man cam in low and rammed his shoulder forward. Like a bull the other man charged forward. It was to be expected, even if he hadn't seen through Arawn's movements. There was enough force in the blow to move Arawn back just as the first hook fired from the left. He dipped his own shoulder and lowered his elbow to guard the strike. Then moved he took a step and sliding step backwards before the next could connect. Even at short range the strength was enough to be troublesome. There was a window for a counter strike, and so he took it. This was the perfect opportunity to show Master Sung how far he'd progressed. Sa Shin Mu: Hyun-Mu The reiatsu built up in his body and exploded in his leg. The pulse of energy raced up his body as he lunged forward to strike. As his arm shot forward he released the spiritual pressure from his rotating arm. The cyclone of force erupted around his arm as fist reached for Bishamon's side. The next instant Arawn was airborne and sent crashing into the opposite wall. His body hit and broke the wooden frame easily. The man's legs hung out of the newly made hole.
"Well it seems the match is over." Sung said as he shook his hand and flexed his fingers. He hadn't moved from his spot against the far wall during the whole session. He looked over at his downed pupil. "I was an interesting match for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced battle (Bishamon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next