The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) Empty
PostSubject: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

The return to the lab was easy enough, but the excitement of the occasional patrol made the tedious work unbearable. Upon removing the bandage that covered the injury he felt a little more relaxed and yet still wanted something exciting to happen. Aside from chasing down some test animals there was nothing of note for the next two days. It wasn't until late that night that something came up. While leaving the lab he noticed the light in Bryce's section still on. Most of his work was computer based, so this wasn't too odd. Still it was late and Arawn had only a book to go home to. With a shrug he decided to check in on the three armed hunchback. Sure enough he was typing furiously at his terminal. Bryce had two keyboard and four computer screens. Two of the screens had a walls of text, probably coding. The three armed man pounded at the keys. The third screen was completely dark, but it was the fourth screen that caught his attention. It showed two shinigami fighting in what looked like the sparring grounds. Had someone recorded it? But the angle of the shot wasn't one a person would normally obtain. Were there cameras in the sparring area? Truth be told he had never looked.
"Huh." he grunted startling Bryce who hadn't noticed him standing there. The short man quickly stood and tried to block the computer screens. Apparently Arawn had seen something he wasn't meant to see. "So how did you get that footage?" he asked without batting an eye. Bryce was sweating already, the statement made his eyes twitch. It didn't take too much for the nut to crack and Bryce spilled his guts.
"I found this strange signal and hacked into it. It would seem there's a network of cameras throughout Seireitei. I'm just leeching the feed and watching." So there was a hidden security feed? Maybe it was something used by the 2nd squad. There would be alot of trouble if they found out. Bryce obviously thought the same thing "I've got a dummy to divert the attention if they try to track me. I get bored at night so I watch the fights on the grounds from time to time. Gets the blood flowing." Arawn grinned. There was an idea, a trip to the sparring fields. Nothing wrong with some practice since he couldn't go patrolling. Problem was he worked late. He groaned. He did have a day off soon, perhaps then. The picture changed and Arawn saw a familiar figure.
"Drake?" Arawn muttered not sure the name. "No, something else....." as he thought he watched as the man made short work of the other man with a barrage of spells. Arawn raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure this is the sparring ground?" he asked. "Looks like the kido practice." The man left and the loser hobbled away. "Can you find out who that was?" he said turning to Bryce. The hunchback nodded. Looks like he found something exciting to do.

The next day Bryce gave him the name: Bishamon Saitou. Finding him was another matter. It would seem he was an unassigned shinigami fresh from the academy. As such they were given remedial tasks to fill their day. With a little more help he was able to get the schedule. The next day Arawn found the man in question sweeping an alley in Seireitei. As far as boring work goes it was probably highest on the list. Walls on either side and empty street with only the sky to entertain you. And to make matters worse he was sweeping alone. Either he was being punished or no one wanted to work with him. That or everyone had skipped out on their duties. Frankly Arawn didn't care, it worked out well for him. He popped from spying place around the corner and approached the busy and yet dusty shinigami.
"Greetings, you are Bishamon Saitou if I'm not mistaken." he gave a grin. Rare was it for him to remember a name and a full name at that. Either it was an enemy or a friend. But this was a special case. "My name is Arawn Dan'Shir 12th Squad, 9th seat." he gave a short bow which gave him time to remove the smile from his lips. "I believe we had a mutual acquaintance Draylon." Bryce had give Arawn the name he sought along with Bishamon. "I witnessed your encounter with him, I must say you performance was quite abysmal, I was wondering if you were interested in some 'aggressive coaching.'" he held up his hand to prevent Bishamon from speaking. "You have more than enough potential I just feel you need help in drawing it out. Fighting people like Draylon is hardly productive, but with some help you could easily contend with someone of his level." He gave another bow, hopefully he hadn't insulted the man with his offer. But that was kind of the point, insult and praise, pride and ego. "So are you willing?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Sweeping alleyways was not something Bishamon made a hobby of, this was his punishment for skipping out on other duties, due to over sleeping or just simply forgetting about them, however he didn't show any less enthusiasm sweeping the streets than he would from performing another duty. Bishamon lacked even the basic knowledge of cleaning streets; all he was doing was spreading the dirt and litter around in a large circle, he had been doing this for about an hour, he even considered going to sleep a few times and then when he got up, just hide all the mess under varies objects, however, the smell and the appearance of the alleyway was disgusting to say the least, even Bishamon couldn't sleep on that. He then decided he might as well try to clean it up somewhat. But he was interrupted by a shinigami asking him if he was Bishamon Saitou, he was about to reply, when the shinigami went on to introduce himself, Bishamon lent on the brush, listening to the shinigami's proposition. When he mentioned the spar with Dray, he grabbed Bishamon's full attention, how did he know about that? he thought, Bishamon was ready to give him a few excuses about that, but he didn't feel it was all that necessary, he didn't know who this shinigami was, so he didn't really see the point of explaining himself, although he did say he was the 9th seat in the 12th squad, so that did demand some respect.

Bishamon waited for Arawn to finish and then stood there a bit confused, why would this man go out of his way to help me? What’s in it for him? Bishamon gave him a curious stare, he would be lying if he wasn't interested to what this "aggressive coaching" but there was no guarantee that anything he just told him was the truth, he turned back to see the dirt covered alleyway, his laziness overcome his caution. He scratched the back of his head and, gave the shinigami an awkward smile "well if it means i don't have to do this anymore i will do it" he approached Arawn. Even though he accepted his offer didn't mean he trusted the man, he made sure that he had his eyes on him at all times. "So, what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"Well first thing I need to do is fully evaluate your skills." Arawn took a fighting stance his right hand guarding his face and his left tucked at his hip. His left leg took the rear position of the cat stance. "I only got to see you dodge a series of kido. I need to completely understand your skill level before I can truly help you." he smiled at the shinigami. Truth be told he was interested in Bishamon since he had two zanpukto which was quite rare from what he'd heard. Arawn's own blade wasn't with him, but he wasn't too worried about that. Even without his sword he wasn't at a complete disadvantage. "Just come at me and we will assess your ability. From there we can try to improve on your weaknesses or further enhance your strengths." Arawn beckoned with his right hand. "Come."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Bishamon was surprised that he was willing to help him, or at least it appeared that way, he looked at Arawn, he wasn't using a zanpakuto, well this seems like a spar of sorts so there isn't much need for the use of zanpakuto, besides Bishamon didn't have much interest in getting cut up, but it seemed like Arawn was expecting him to use his zanpakuto, "well if you insist." He drew both of his zanpakuto, and planted his right foot into the ground and sprung towards him, Bishamon wasn't one to charge in without, thoroughly analysing his opponent however, challenging him with his bare hands was verging on insulting, he was also curious to see how much of a difference in strength there was between a seated shinigami and an him, he closed the difference between them and swung his left blade wide aiming for the right side of his neck, whilst simultaneously attempting to stab him in the stomach with his right blade.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm

There was little hesitation in his rush. Good he won't hold back Arawn though happily. He quickly discarded such thoughts, he had to be careful. While he wasn't confident in his abilities he was in the skill Master Sung had imparted upon him. Getting excited could prove to be fatal even against someone of lower rank. There were not guarantees he would win, and none that he could fend off his advances.
"Calm down." he said aloud Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak His reiryoku fluttered out and pooled upon his hands. He watched Bishamon's hands as the weapons came gliding it. Arawn waited for the last second to shift his right and and intercept the first strike. He pulled his hand back and twisted the wrist the silver blade was halted by the then layer of reiatsu that covered it. With the stab he thrust his own left forward and caught the point of the zanpukto in the center of his palm. If he focus was to falter there was not doubt his hand would be impaled. Ju-Jak focused on defense and demanded complete attention to detail. One concentrated only on that when entered their territory, to use minimal movement to maximum effectiveness. Essentially you waited to defend only that which was certain to hit using moving only your elbows and wrist.

"Very good." Two attacks at two different spots, that was the main benefit of two weapons. An improvised style Arawn used from time to time with his sheath. He observed the two zanpukto. They were quite short, so being close was his optimal range. No wonder Draylon had given him so much trouble. Long range against a close range fighter was hardly a contest. Arawn flicked his wrist and batted both blades away to knocking the opponent's arm's wide. He took a quick half-step forward and thrust both palms against Bishamon's chest.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Bishamon's attacks where easily stopped, but it felt odd to say the least, how did he do that? he thought, suddenly his arms blew wide apart, he was now wide open, and Arawn then launched his palms straight at Bishamon's chest, he couldn't dodge, he was off balance and didn't have enough time to get out of the way, Bishamon grited his teeth and Arawn's blow connected, he flew back; it hurt, he was rattled by the shot, he managed to regain his footing, the distance between them was re-established, the pain wasn’t prolonged, it past quite quickly, but Bishamon was more concerned about how easily he was able to fend off his attack.

Bishamon recomposed himself and stood there for a moment, he still didn't understand how Arawn managed to stop his attack, he concluded that the only way he was going to find out was attacking again, but this guy seemed smart too smart to fall for the same attack twice, Bishamon analysed the narrow alleyway, he could use this to his advantage, he took a few small steps towards the shinigami and then dropped his zanpakuto's, "Hado 17! Smite!" the large octagonal block appeared before Bishamon, there wasn’t much space for the block to fit; it had about 2 feet of space either side of it, and then it made its way towards Arawn. Bishamon picked up his zanpakuto's and caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:00 pm

The large purple battering ram made it's way down the narrow alley. It left very little space on either side of it.
"Use of kido, good observation of one's environment." Arawn spoke "But...." As the octagonal shape barreled down at him. Focusing on his feet he jumped straight up and over the advancing attack. The kido passed beneath him and Arawn again focused his reiatsu in his feet. Rather than falling from his jump he stood on the empty air his arms at his side. The threat now passed he dropped back to the ground. "I guess I'll come to you then." More focus on at the feet and he used the same explosive power to jump to send himself at Bishamon. His body horizontal as he flew at the shinigami head first.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Shock was the only expression that was on his face as he watched as the shinigami hurled himself towards Bishamon with a frightening pace, his eyes widened as he got closer, is this guy insane?! Bishamon's back was close to the wall he couldn't avoid it, damn I’m going to pay for this after "Bakudo 8! Seki!" a round shield covered Bishamon, as Arawn got closer. I hope this works; the speed that he was travelling at it wouldn't be too surprising if he did break through the shield.

Bishamon was panting for breath, why is this guy going so far? He is doing some risky moves, he must have a hidden agenda in it, or is there actually still people like this who would go out of their way to help someone. Before he had any more time to think about Arawn smashed into the shield, and managed to break through, then they were both surrounded by a cloud of dust, it was unclear what had happened too the two.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

The dust cleared Bishamon stood unharmed and Arawn was nowhere to be seen. There was a cough from above. The redheaded shinigami stood horizontal to the ground standing on air high above the wall. At the last moment of impact Arawn had used shunpo to avoid crashing into the other man. Still shattering the shield had hurt considerably.
"Good reaction, but weak power of the shield." he analyzed from his perch. "Eishōhaki does have it's benefits, but not always." As the reishi released from his feet he fell back to the ground a few feet from the dual wielding shinigami. "I think we can stop there." he said holding his hand up in mock surrender.

Arawn quickly reviewed everything he had seen. The man obviously had great potential. Against a hollow his style was more than adequate, but should he face a more logical and thinking opponent the rest of the variables came into play. In this case Arawn's victory was only from experience. That gap would close quickly enough, but the other things could be done to make up for it. He had claimed he would help, but there might not be much he could do.
"For a close fighter like you distance is key." he started "Once you learn shunpo you'll be fine, but that doesn't mean it solves all your problems. Overall you need to improve your maneuverability even without that technique. " Barely bending his knees Arawn pushed himself several feet into the air. "Using high jumps not just to reach new heights as well as send yourself flying." He shouted down as he landed.

"Another thing you need to work on is your kido usage. While it's true that kido have definite effect. The way you apply the spell can change it's overall ability. In a way most spells can be use offensively and defensively." He pointed the wall. "Hado #3: Crimson Strike." The red light burst form his palm as his reiryoku flowed outward. The energy hit the wall and made a decent sized hole. His hand lowered now aiming at the ground several in front of the wall feet. "You don't have to aim directly at a target. Hado #3: Crimson Strike." This time the beam hit at an angle. The ground exploded and sent a shower of rocks into the facing wall. "A decent distraction for you to move in." he smiled. "Hado #3: Crimson Strike." this time his hand was aimed near his own feet. The explosion this time sent up a small cloud of dirt. "A quick smoke screen." he said between coughs on the dirty air.

Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

As the dust cleared Bishamon was confused as to why he was unharmed, as he looked around to find the elusive Arawn, he saw him just above him, and how did he get up there? Shunpo? He watched as the shinigami landed on the ground, Bishamon was still gathering his breath, if Arawn did follow through with his attack that could of hurt, my kidou was sloppy, his attention turned to the shinigami as he declared the fight over, Bishamon sheathed his swords, he was relieved that the fight was over and he could relax now, however he still wanted to try and push the shinigami further than he did, but it couldn't be helped.

He watched closely as Arawn demonstrated different ways of using the same kidou, his face didn't show it but he was interested in what he was saying; it's not every day that a seated shinigami gives you tips on fighting, or anything for that matter.

Once the dust from Arawn's smoke screen cleared Bishamon had a lot of question go through his head, however he didn't want to bother the shinigami, but there was one question he needed to know. He rubbed the back of his head and gave him a small grin "not that i don't appreciate the help and everything, but why would you go out of your way to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well to be honest because it's interesting." Arawn said as he dusted himself off further. "I wanted to be a teacher in the Academy, but they never accepted my application." Recalled directly after graduation applying for a teaching position. He had figured joining the 12th squad would further a good impression towards his pursuit towards knowledge. Now he was 9th seat of the R&D division. He has still to get any notice from the Academy at this point. At this rate he would be Captain Commander before he got word from them. Even if he wasn't formally accepted, Arawn still had a penchant for teaching and seeing others grow.
"Just because I don't benefit from this in any way, is there any reason for you not to?" Any ulterior motives he had, which were none at the moment, paled in comparison to the gains Bishamon had in the arrangement.

Considering the matter closed to some extent he continued his lecture. He tried to remember what he had already stated.
"You should also work on your reishi control. With enough focus you stand on air like I just did." he further illustrate his point by making a short hop and standing above the ground. "Actually there's a technique I was working on using such a skill. It's might be abit difficult to use, but might just give you an edge in a fight."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

"I suppose when you put it that way, your right" Bishamon was surprised it was a rarity these days for anyone to help someone without asking for anything in return, he listened to Arawn as he told him that he wanted to be a teacher in the academy, interesting choice of career and he would probably be an enthusiastic teacher which they need more of, however he did seem somewhat over qualified for the role of teaching, but Bishamon was not one to judge. He listened as Arawn continued to lecture him, he was very good at observing, and did he pick all this up from our fight just now? He knew that his reishi control could be improved, it was average at best, he watched as Arawn took steps in the air, it was very impressive, and then Arawn went on to say he had a technique that he had been working on, Bishamon was hesitant to ask about that, he didn't like asking people a lot of questions, but considering Arawn brought it up he must be willing to talk about it or at least that what he thought, "so what is this technique you have been working on? if you don't mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Arawn smiled, the man was reluctant at first to accept his help. But with a hit he drew the man in. It showed the desire to learn and improve.
"It's probably best I show you." He stated. Arawn set his hands to his side and took a deep breath. He had only attempted the actual technique once and it had taken a tremendous toll on his body. But that was quite awhile ago, now he should be able to manage to pull it off correctly Another deep breath and then he let his reiatsu bubble outward. He stretched out his hand facing Bishamon. His hand touched the air and yet squished like it was against clear glass. The palm of his hand glowed blue. Arawn moved his hand to the right. As it moved it left a trail of the glowing streak behind it. He removed his hand and the glowing streak remained. Reaching back with his right Arawn swung at the floating area. It buckled, but stayed in place. After afew seconds it shattered like dust in the wind. "The principle is the same as the one I mentioned, but raised to a higher degree with reiryoku. It's creating solid matter, even if for a few seconds." He panted already short of breath. "But there are some risks."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am

Bishamon was quite surprised as he watched Arawn perform something quite impressive, he understood the concept of it but still was a bit confused about how to do it, and apply it successfully, he then saw Arawn panting for air, is that technique so hard to do? If someone of his calibre was out of breath from doing it for just a few seconds; there was probably more to this technique than met the eye.

He didn't won't to ask any more questions of the shinigami, so instead he took a few deep breaths and put his hands to the side, he then tried to use his reiatsu like Arawn, but it was no were near as precise and well formed as his, he then pointed the palm of his hand towards Arawn and tried to move his hand to the side, but nothing happened; it wasn't surprising he didn't really expect much however it didn't even feel like he was close. He smiled "well that didn't work; it's a lot harder than it looks."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

Bishamon's attempt was less than successful. While he had watched Arawn closely he didn't understand the true mechanics behind it. The 9th seat took that time to recover. The technique was hard, but he had already expended quite abit of energy during the course of his analysis of Bishamon.
Now that he had his second wind, he could put on a proper display.
“It’s more complex than you can imagine. From what information I’ve gathered Quincies and Shinigami use different methods of energy manipulation. Quincies use the ambient reishi to create weapons to attack hollows. Whereas we Shinigami use an inner energy for spells and empowerment.” Zanpuktos came into play, but he felt it best to avoid that subject. It would make things further complicated “It’s a common belief that the neither has anything in common. But that technique I used to walk on air is reminiscent of the very skill Quincy employ. At the same time Quincy use a minute amount of internal energy as well when using their weapons. Upon realizing this I surmised that as a shinigami it might be possible to amplify our technique to a Quincy’s level. I failed, but stumbled upon this technique instead.”

“The first thing you do is feel the reishi around you. Try to feel the energy around you,“ Arawn held up his index and middle finger together. He jumped back giving Bishamon some space. He took a deep breath “Then release your own energy.” His reiatsu flared. “Now try to sync them, the energy around you and your own need to resonate.” The tips of his fingers glowed blue. “Draw your swords, attack me again.”
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 am

Arawn once again began a lecture of somewhat; Bishamon didn't mind, he did enjoy learning new things that would give him an advantage in battle. He hung of the shinigami's every word, it would be foolish to do otherwise; he clearly knew what he was talking about, Bishamon listened to what he had to say, he understood the concept of it, and it did seem very interesting, however putting this technique into play would be a lot more difficult than it sounded.

He then saw Arawn show him another example, he held up his index and middle finger straight up, as a blue glow started emitting from the tip of them. “Draw your swords, attack me again.” Arawn announced this caught him off guard; however he was looking forward to see how he applied it in battle. "Ok then." He drew both of his zanpakuto's; he wanted to see the full effect of it so he didn't want to make it easy for him, he dashed towards him with his zanpakuto's raised over his head, and then swung them down aiming for both of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Arawn didn't flinch. Before the attack could connect he waved his hand between himself and Bishamon. As his arm completed the arc a glowing blue line traced through the air. The shining twin blades halted their decent against the thin bar as his other arm shot forward to grab the other man's collar.
"If I had a sword this would be my win." he smiled and released his hold. "It's all about application. Watch your step." he pointed down. Sure enough there was another line right hovering below Bishamon's knees. Arawn had created it when he had grabbed with his left. Consolidation and condensing of reishi making a instant solids. A shield by principle, but to be shaped and molded as the user needed. "Just because they can't move doesn't make it useless." Arawn ran his fingers in front of his face, the blue bar effectively obstructing his vision. He deftly side stepped the blinder. "As for the price...." He took another step back and pointed a the wall to the far side.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31: Shakkahō!" Nothing happened. "By attuning my energies kido seems unresponsive. Although it could just be due to my own lack of skill." He chuckled.

He reached held his left hand out and grabbed his wrist with is right hand. The right hand glowed and when he removed his right hand he now had a blue shackle on his wrist. He yanked the arm and the shackle dug into his skin. He couldn't move his arm without injuring himself. "It makes a interesting restraint." Arawn raised his right arm so that his sleeve dropped past his forearm. The front of the forearm glowed blue as the reishi shield coated it. He pulled his arm away and the bar hung in the air. "It's all about application. A quick shielding device like this would prove to be invaluable to an in-fighter like yourself."

Shinigami technique: 最後の壁 (Saigo no hame) < Name courtesy of DarkMaster > - The ability to solidify reishi with focus. The condensed reishi forms hard shields that is created via the user's touch (skin). The strength of these barriers is dependent upon the user's own spiritual power. These shields are unmovable, holding firm to whatever location they are created. The duration of the resishi shields is only 1 post after which all the constructs vanish and dissolve. While employing this technique the user's kido casting is significantly reduced.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Bishamon's zanpakuto's where both stopped, as they hit the thin bar; not even a crack in it. He could tell how solid it was from just hitting it, he grunted in frustration as his attack was once again stopped with ease; how is that possible? Suddenly he saw Arawn's arm shoot forward and grab his collar; he didn't have to hear him say it, he knew that would have been a finishing blow in battle, however there were a few other times that he could have been easily killed so it wasn't much of a shock.

As Arawn released his grip on Bishmaon's collar he began explaining the what he had just done, and then he started an incantation and then attempted to fire, Bishamon flinched; Shakkahō was a quite a devastating attack with, a considerable amount of destructive power, but nothing happened, does he not know the kidou? Someone like him should know it, he went on to explain that kidou was extremely restricted due to this technique; i suppose it would be a bit strange if it didn't have any drawbacks. He continued to watch as the shinigami showed different ways on using this technique, a restraint? A sly grin grew on Bishamon's face; this technique would be well suited to Bishamon, at this point he was set on learning it. And then Arawn confirmed that it would be very useful for him in battle. Bishamon took this as sign that Arawn was willing to teach him this technique, however he could of misread the situation horribly, but he wanted, no needed to learn a technique such as this if he were to get stronger and be more successful in battle "i hate to ask but, could you possibly give me a few tips on how to perform that technique of yours?" he rubbed the back of his head nervously and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:25 pm

He flashed a smile at the recent graduate. Even if he had shown the young man everything, it seemed he was still wary of his help.
"Well that was my intention from the start. It's a tool I don't use, so I thought it might be something better off in the hands of someone else." he stated "And unused tool is just as deplorable as untapped potential." he said with a smirk. He would enjoy teaching him as much as the man would enjoy using it. There was doubt about that. He looked about at the open alley. As it was it wasn't the proper environment for such things. Arawn had laid the foundation and sparked the other man's curiosity. The actual learning would have to wait. On cue the blue shapes shattered into nothingness.
"Perhaps we can finish this another time." he started. "I have a warehouse here in Seireitei that we can use. When you have time contact me at the 12th barracks, we'll meet up and begin your instruction." With a nod Arawn walked away, he was sure the shinigami would contact him when he was ready. There were other things Arawn needed to do at the moment. His energy had recovered so he shunpo'd away.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Bishamon was relieved that Arawn did offer his help. It was a good stroke of luck that this shinigami came across Bishamon, he was still curious about how he knew about his and Dray's spar, but he had already given Bishamon enough answers for one day. He gave Arawn a thankful smile as he left. He had every intention of taking him up on his offer, he smiled, and then stood there for a moment, wondering what he was doing, he then remembered and turned around to finish cleaning up the alleyway, his face dropped instantly, he saw the alleyway, the result of their small fight, had turned it into somewhat of crash-site, the walls had huge cracks in them, there where craters in the ground, along with rubble scattered across the ground. He ran both of his hands through his hair and then left; he was planning on leaving after the spar anyway, he will just blame it on Arawn if someone asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)   Supplementary lessons (Bishamon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supplementary lessons (Bishamon)
Page 1 of 1