The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being put to the test (Bishamon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michio

Michio

Male
Number of Posts : 15
Job/Interests : being so damn cool it hurts
Quote : I'm a doctor with no patience. Har har
Registration Date : 2011-07-12

Being put to the test (Bishamon) Empty
PostSubject: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Michio wanted to come from day one, the sound of broken shinigami's panting for breath, the sounds of swords clashing echoed in the air, this was a place where he felt at home. The sun was high in the sky and the sky was rather clear, so it was the perfect time for a spar, and it was clear that he wasn't the only one who thought this, as many academy students and even a few fully fledged shinigami's where here, that would be the ideal fight, although he didn't mind taking on a few academy students, but it was strange, he could see many people asking other people for a fight, but nobody was asking him, nobody even approached him or gave him a second look, which annoyed the hell out of him, his frustration grew to a point where he let out a shout "someone fight me!" Everyone around stopped and gave him an odd look, but they soon got back to what they were doing, this added to his already growing frustration, he threw his practice sword on the ground, and put both of his hands on his head, and let out a sigh, but then he saw someone approaching him. His eyes lit up and a large wicked grin grew on his face, this couldn't be more perfect, a guy he wanted to fight the most out of anyone he had met so far in the soul society, but he didn't think he would be here, not like he was complaining. "So, let’s fight...Bishamon!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Bishamon knew Michio would be here, it was no accident that they met here, Bishamon didn't want to admit it, but he wanted to fight him, or at least get a decent gage on his power. "Couldn't you have been more subtle about wanting a fight? People don't like fighting someone who is too eager." Bishamon made his way to the wooden swords and picked up two, and then took a few steps away from Michio, and then glanced around, the area was wasn't very crowded which was good, all the other areas were pretty packed with people, it was a good thing Michio gave a fairly intimidating appearance.

He got into a stance "okay, if you want to be a captain one day, a lazy slob like me, so attack me!" It was only fair to give him the first attack. But what would it be like, he was expecting a straight forward attack with a lot of power behind it, but he could be wrong.

Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Michio didn't appreciate Bishamon's words, but that was fine because now he could take it out on him. He gripped the sword two handed with a tight grip, the grin didn't leave his face, he hadn't clashed swords with one shinigami, in his whole time here, Bishamon would be first, and he was going to win, he wouldn't accept a lose. With that in mind he charged straight for Bishamon, "don't underestimate me!" he shouted as he raised his sword above his head and brought it down, with a hell of a lot of power behind it; he probably shouldn't of preformed such a powerful shot right off the bat, but his frustration was at an all time high right now.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

A small smile appeared on Bishamon's face, as expected his move was quite simple and straight forward, an easy counter, but where? There where quite a few counters that presented themselves, but he had to pick one, and fast, the wooden sword was coming down fast, and it had some power behind it, that wouldn't be pretty if it hit. Bishamon slipped to the left of the shot, hoping to catch the kid off balance, and then he swung both of his blades from left to right, aiming for his opponents ribs; he didn't put a lot of power in his attack, but enough to do some damage and make it look graceful at the same time.

He will keep up some simple moves for now, just hoping to wear him down and discourage him, but if that didn't work, he would have to resort to more serious measures.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm

This was good, it wouldn't be any fun if he didn't dodge the first attack, he thought, he was then preparing for a follow up attack, but he felt a sharp searing pain, two of Bishamon's wooden blades smashed into his rib cage, he let out a groan, and then took a few shaky steps back to create distance between the two, and gathered his breath, as soon as it was calm again, he once again dashed towards Bishamon and took a one handed swing with his right hand, right to left aiming for the side of Bishamon's left thigh, but then stopped in his swing, he shifted his weight onto his left foot and leaned back slightly and attempted a punch with his left aiming for Bishamon's liver. He didn't want any more of Bishamon's half-hearted effort, he wanted his full power, and if he wasn't planning on doing that, he was going to try and force him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Well his strike connected, he was half expecting it not to, but it hit regardless, made him want to put more power behind it now, but no matter, he watched as Michio took a few paces back, now would be the perfect chance to strike, but that wouldn't be that fair considering he is still a student after all, so Bishamon let him regain his breath and waited for his next strike.

Another straight forward charge, the strike was different but it just as simple as last time, Bishamon dug his left blade into the ground, so he wouldn't have to put that much effort in containing the power of it, but the wooden blades didn't meet, it was a feint, but he only uses one sword, a feint wouldn't give him too much of an advantage, with such a wide swing, but then he saw the punch coming in the corner of his eye, he was impressed, a move that he didn't expect, Bishamon moved back slightly, not so far to completely evade the blow, but far enough for the punch just to graze him. Then with one blade, he hit Michio's sword and with the free sword raised it up and brought it down fast, aiming for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am

The punch that didn't connect, threw him off balance, he saw the wooden sword coming at him with some pace, aiming for his shoulder, there wasn't any way he could dodge such an attack with him being off balance as he is, but he could still block it, he tried moving his sword, but something was wrong, the sword wasn't moving, something was blocking it, he looked at his wooden sword, and Bishamon had already placed his sword in front of it, stopping it from moving. As the sword came ever closer to his shoulder, he let out a gasp, and then it smashed into his hurt a hell of a lot, more than his previous attack, he let out a pain filled moan and then was forced down to his knees. This was embarrassing, he hadn't even landed a hit, his anger from that distracted him from his pain, he rolled back and then used all the power in his legs to spring at Bishamon, and he led with the point of the wooden blade.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 am

He wasn't too surprised that Michio didn't give up, but he wasn't in the best condition, hopefully a few more moves would finish him off, he wasn't sure whether or not to attack him when he was on his knees, but he didn't, he just let him gather himself once again, he was pretty easy to counter, so that's what he was aiming for. He watched as he rolled back and then lunged himself at him leading with the point of his sword, it was obvious that he was angry, the expression on his face told that.

But despite being angry, the attack was pretty good, "tsk, i didn't want to do this" he mumbled. Bishamon quickly used shunpo to get the the side of Michio, and as he was flew past Bishamon, he brought both of his swords down aiming for his back.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 am

Michio's timing was good, he was sure it was going to hit, and then Bishamon seemingly disappeared, Michio was shocked, what happened, he asked himself, he caught the sight of Bishamon in the corner of his eye, it was shunpo, at least he thought it was, "damn it" he couldn't do anything about it, his feet weren’t even touching the ground, there was no way to dodge, the two swords both smashed into his back, and Michio thudded into the ground. The attack seemed like it forced all the breath out of his body, he stayed on the floor for a moment, and then preformed a weak swiping strike at Bishamon's legs, it was the only move he could do, and with the lack of power behind it, probably wouldn't be able to trip him up even if it did connect, but he had to try something, he didn't want to give up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 am

This fight was over, or so he thought as he stared at Michio's motionless body on the ground, Bishamon was about to place his swords down, when he saw Michio lash out with his sword, attempting to trip him, but the shot was to slow to catch him off guard. Bishamon lifted his foot up, and stamped on Michio's sword, stopping it in it's tracks, Bishamon then let out a sigh, and pointed the tip of his sword at the back of Michio's head, "okay, looks like i win" he gave a smile, even though Michio couldn't see it, and then placed both of his blades down and then laughed, he did quite enjoy his fight, even though he knew he would win, Michio did give him a few surprises, when he gets more experienced at fighting, he will be pretty strong.

Bishamon then turned around, not looking at Michio "i guess, i'll see you around" and then he slowly walked off.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am

He had been completely and utterly defeated, but not only that, he had been embarrassed as well, and Bishamon's calm words cut him like a blade, he didn't even have a hint of tiredness in his voice, which annoyed him, "am i really that weak?" he asked himself. He then gritted his teeth and began to stand up, it was hard to get to his feet because of the pain, but he did it, and then he gripped his sword tightly with both hands and then ran at Bishamon and shouted at the top of his lungs "don't underestimate me, you bastard!" He swung the sword down, not really aiming for anything, and his speed had been completely shot during the battle; it was just a desperate move.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am

He heard the attack coming, he was unarmed, but Michio was broken already, it wouldn't be much trouble to stop him like this, "you know, you shouldn't shout when your launching a sneak attack, it sort of defeats the objective of a sneak attack" Bishamon quickly spun round, he still had enough time to determine the best countermeasure, well, i have wanted to test a few of these.

He pointed his hands at Michio and took a breath, "Bakudo 11! Seigen" a large circle appeared on the ground, slowing Michio down to a great degree, he could of simply punched him or tripped him, but he wanted to try out his new bakudo's "and now, Bakudo 30, Triple Piercing Beak Beam" he drew a triangle in the air and then, three beams shot out of it, completely stopping Michio's movements "except it, you lost, don't make me embarrass you further." And without waiting for Michio's reaction, he left.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am

The combinations of Bakudo's were impressive, and caught him completely off guard, as did many of Bishamon's attacks in this fight, when Bakudo thirty hit, he couldn't move at all, and as soon as the sword he let go off clattered against the solid ground, he knew that was it, he had absolutely no chance of defeating him, he looked up expecting to see Bishamon's smug face, but instead he saw the back of Bishamon, disappearing into the distance. Michio didn't know how to react, he wasn't as disappointed as he thought he would, he was actually quite happy, he had found himself a rival of somewhat. He wanted to break out of the kidou, but he didn't know enough about it to know a good technique for doing so, so instead he just struggled, until he finally got free. It took him a good five minutes to break free. He gathered his breath, and whipped the sweat away, and then picked up the practice swords and like Bishamon, walked off to return the swords, and then go back to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being put to the test (Bishamon)   Being put to the test (Bishamon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being put to the test (Bishamon)
Page 1 of 1