The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) Empty
PostSubject: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Alaska, Nome

Ren was walking through the snow of one of the coldst places she has been to: Alaska. She could sense a soul near by only it was not a Dimi-hollow but, a normal human soul. There is no way that I can only survive on hollows, and negative souls; I'll lose my head if it keeps up. Her strangth was weakening she needed more energy, she needed a Plus soul. She could see the soul coming closer she went into a hunters crouch.

This was the only good thing about being in the snow no one could see her; slowly she creeped clouser to the soul. It was a man that looked like he was in his late thurties, early fourties Ren could see the grey hair on his head. She licked her lips already wanting to tast a Plus, this would be the first. I wil not hunt for the weman or the kids only the males. she thought to herself.

The man was almost three feet infront of her now was her chance. Ren leapt at the soul he saw her at the last minute and began to run. Ren gave chase, her body was full of addrenaline, whatever was left of her spirit was full of exitment. Within a matter of seconds she was on top of the Plus and Ren went for his throat the last thing the soul saw was teeth comeing down on him. A triffied scream filled the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm

The cold winds of this place was such a perfect climate for N.I.U.S to be in, the only downside being that themetal would become cold and stiffer then usual and the crystals inside had a harder time being accessed due to it taking more to melt them but the benefits outweighed the negatives, especially with the processors inside being allowed to run at full strength constantly without any excess energy being wasted on cooling. Such a peaceful land it was however, very little to hunt and so it served no real purpose in that regard but it was a good place when it had no intention to hunt, such as that particular moment.

Despite it not having any real intent for murder at the moment it kept its sensors active and at the ready in case its location was found, or if there actually was anything to find because despite not actively hunting there was of course no reason to put opportunities to waste. It was not expecting however to sense the presence of another hollow here however and so near it aswell, probably having just found something to prey on to begin with. Due to the lack of distance between them, it approached and was again surprised to see the familiar weak hollow it had encountered in the desert. "I see you were sincere with wanting to improve."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

Ren had caught her prey, she could already taste the blood coming from the prey's wound. One could not explain what the taste was like nor how she was feeling at the moment. She began to eat the "dead" soul slowly not wanting to devore it all at once. She started at the torso and worked her way down. Just then, "I see you were sincere with wanting to improve." her ears percked up she turned around and saw the Metal snake like-hollow from the Desert.

When she saw him the only thing she thought was to protect her kill. Ren ran around her kill and placed her leg over it and folded her ears back and let out a hiss as if in an unspoken way to say "This is mine, don't come any closer!" She would stand her ground.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:29 am

The harsh, cold wind, hit Bishamon, like a brick wall. He wandered around this frozen land, looking for some sort of shelter, to escape the cold, there was no way he could search for hollow's in these conditions, "why is it whenever the soul society have a mission like this one, they have to send me" he muttered to himself. Bishamon didn't have much experience, in cold places, which was obvious, by the way he was dressed, just wearing his normal shinigami uniform, and his large hat, which was more of a hindrance, if anything, as he had to constantly have one hand on it, or the strong winds would blow it off his head, and then he wouldn't get it back.

Shelter was pretty close now, only 1/4 of a mile in the way he was heading, he was about to quicken, his pace, until he sensed something, a hollow! No two hollow's?!, Bishamon then changed his direction, heading towards the position, he sensed the hollow's, keeping his spiritual pressure hidden the best he could. They were close, it as a surprise that he didn't sense them sooner, he should be in sight of them, within a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm

It was surprised to see the feline go on the defensive so quickly, she had grown more aggressive since their last meeting from what it appeared. Whether the naïve weakling remained underneath was still something unknown to it however. What made this idea far more likely was apparent in the fact she would get so protective over one human, was this much for her? Was she still that pathetically weak? It was curious to find out, perhaps it should play along with this aggressive outburst and threaten its obviously hard found prey, it could certainly prove interesting.

The serpent coiled itself up with its head leaned forward, intending to look intimidating in order to draw the cat in for the attack. "Perhaps I want it. If that was the case, what would you do?" To continue playing into the image the snake snapped its tail into the ground in a slow beating rythm, to give the image of restlessness and pent up aggression, certainly not something it was at all capable of but that meant nothing as long as the other hollow would read it in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:40 am

Ren sensed something in the distance but she payed no attention to it. The only thing she wanted was to protect her kill, but she knew that Nius was stronger then her. When she saw him coil up she heard him say, "Perhaps I want it. If that was the case, what would you do?" It sounded that her was trying to itimidate her but she knew that he would have nothing to gain in killing her, last time they meet he said that she was a weak hollow. She thought back to what Bisha had said to her, "You were the one who caused my injeries."

With a growl of deturmination she would prove Bisha wrong that she was not the one who caused those injeries on him. Ren gathered her strangth, she would prove to everyone that she is stronger and more Hollow than they think. Ren began to form her Aura Wings and flew right at Nius's face and said,
"You must think I'm that stupid huh? I have no reason to fight you, this is my first Plus Soul and I will not have anyone ruin it for me!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 am

The hollow's finally came into sight somewhat, he could see the outline of a large thin hollow, but could only see a small light, emitting from the other hollow. They were in the midst of a battle, and even though it was Bishamon's duty, to dispose of the hollow's, it wouldn't be easy with two of them, so he decided, to stay idle, for the time being, let one take out the other, and then jump in and finish off the remaining hollow.

He moved a bit closer, still keeping his presence hidden, not close enough to be seen easily, but close enough to jump into the fight quickly, now, he waited, with his arms folded, trying to stay as warm as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

She certainly had grown aggressive, although the possibility was there that she was simply overcompensating as organics tended to do according to all its studies, it was uncertain whether that fact remained when one became a hollow or not but it didn't matter. What did matter was the winged cat lunging for its face, certainly something one generally would like to avoid. For the moment it might as well play along with the feline, see how far she had developed, the wings of course being something that picqued its curiosity and demanded further investigation into the matter. "Your first common soul? How unique. Considering how weak you were last time we met I cannot help but wonder how you managed to survive? Eating the hollow grubs that hide in the desert?"

It definately desired her to be the aggressor in this fight, if only to see if it could push her that far and also because due to its lack of knowledge regarding her strength it would help if she attacked first in order to properly gauge its attack, it did not wish to simply destroy her in one strike. Preparing for the attack it was trying to instigate its tail continued its swinging movements on the side of its coil, ready to strike at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Nius's words had indeed angered Ren but she could not let her emotions get the best of her. With a deep sigh and the steady flaping of her wings she decided to take the chalange she backed up and landed on the ground abit unsteadly, "If it is a battle you want Nius than I shall give it to you." Ren took her battle stance and prepared herself; slowly she created her Aura Shards along her back and her tail was covered in a layer of Aura. "Make your move,Nius." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm

The hollow's still seemed to be sizing each other up. Bishamon wished that they would hurry, standing still, in these conditions, was not comfortable, he could raise his spiritual pressure, and perform a kidou, which could keep him warm, but this would alert the hollow's, "just wait a bit longer" he told himself, as he tried to stop his teeth from chattering. Judging on the two hollow's spiritual pressure, the larger one would make short work of the other, but that was only due to the spiritual pressure they were giving off, maybe the smaller one, was hiding some of it; but either way Bishamon didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Waiting for the lesser one to strike was bothersome, although she had been able to decipher its intentions from its behaviour she remained insistent of the notion that she should remain the passive one. It offered her a chance to strike first and gets denied, either the feline knew nothing of combat or she was not confident enough in her own skills to believe she could handle striking first. Either way it did not look good for this particular evaluation of her abilities, simply killing her and be done with it was looking far more attractive as its presence here was appearing to lose value for every second passing.

"Very well. Since you hold no intention of initiating this battle then I will in your stead. Keep in mind that it was your own choice." Knowing that those wings meant she could easily avoid any attacks from below meant that it needed to calculate attacks properly in order to ensure that she could not simply dodge in any of the available directions. Swiping its tail in order to ensure the ground was no safe place for her to be left it with a clear way to attack from above as its head lunged forward and attacking with an angle to ensure it would descend towards her from above.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Ren jumped up from Nius's tail sweeping tword her, when she looked up his head was coming down at her. Thinking quickly she spun around and flexed her back like a porcupine, the Aura Shards hitting Nius in face. With a flap of her wings she went forward a few feet and landed on the ground, creating new Aura Shards along her back like before; only this time she made ten small Aura shards above her. Waiting pationtly she wanted to see what Nius would do.

Ren was sensing for the other Aura that she felt before it felt familiar to her, as soon as she caught the Aura's color she put on a blank face. It was Bisha. I'm not the one who hurt him it was that other hollow. I wounder how strong he is. she thought. She sent one of the Aura Shards in his direction wanting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 am

Bishamon's body was stiffening up, he couldn't stand still, any longer, unless he wanted to freeze to death, so he slowly began walking towards the two, and then saw a light, coming fast to his position, Bishamon tilted his head slightly, and the shard flew past, hmm, that's odd, probably a stray shot, from the battle, but he couldn't be sure, so just in case he drew his blades; but this meant he couldn't hold onto his hat, and it instantly flew off towards the two hollow's "damn it" hopefully, they would be too involved in the battle to notice it, or he won't have the element of surprise, regardless, he kept walking, closing in on the two hollow's.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 am

The small cat certainly had improved since last time, at the very least enough to not get incapacitated by a single attack by N.I.U.S. Taking note of her position it tried to decide how it would proceed onward now, those spikes on her back proved quite capable of pushing it back if it were to attack there so the plan had to make her unable to block with her back. Knowing that the best solution would inevitable involve its own abilities it moved into action, she had certainly improved greatly for N.I.U.S to even consider using its electricity to deal with her. Recognizing this inside its mind it for the moment decided not to waste its energy unless it proved necessary.

Noticing also that the feline sent one of her shards in a completely different direction stirred its attention, while her attacks hadn't proved very strong in the past they had at least been accurate and seeing her miss like that was suspicious. Due to its increased attention due to this it noticed the hat as it came swishing by, deciding to use this as the initiator for its attack it lunged forward. This time it sent the tail diagonally from above towards the cat, leaving little room for escape but this time leaving its head in place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

Ren was woundering what Bisha was doing here; but she could not get distracted now. Her thoughts were on Bisha she did not see Nius's tail coming at her. She felt something hit her back hard quickly she looked back and saw the tail looking back up she saw Nius's head coming at her. Thinking fast Ren created a thick layer of Aura on her head that looked like a Saber Tooth Tiger skull.

Ren pushed herself up and calidded with Nius's head. The sound of the heads hitting each other echoed through out the area. The Aura skull had shattered into peices leaving a small gash on her forhead, the blood trinkled down Ren's face. She stumbled back due to the aftershock and waited to see what would happen next.

Ooc: this is the link to what the Aura looked like on Ren's head: https://2img.net/h/i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/DreamToDance/P1010063.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

Bishamon finally, got in sight of the two hollow's, and he was surprised, he knew one of them, the small one, was undoubtedly Ren, and the larger one, judging on his spiritual pressure, appeared dangerous, more than Ren could handle. Why is Ren fighting him, if she was smart, she would have avoided him. His eyes peered over to a dead soul, the only plausible conclusion, he came to, was the snake like hollow, killed the soul, whilst Ren was trying to protect it, but even that seemed, far-fetched. As he got closer to them, he kept his blades by his waist, and kept his eyes fixed on the large hollow.

"Well, what's going on here then?" he said in a calm voice, but loud enough, so they could both hear.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm

The felines ability proved itself as somewhat effective armour as it allowed her both to remain standing after having the massive tail slammed into her back as well as keeping her head intact for the most part after having the robots skull slammed into her own. As it prepared to once again go on the offensive against her it was disturbed by the arrival of the shinigami, it had not yet expected him to arrive and the fact he did it in such a peaceful manner was very suspicious, uncharacteristic of the shinigami it had encountered in the past.

"A simple fight between hollow, certainly something you should be accustomed to as you have fought our kind, right shinigami? This one would defend her meal, I simply test it to see if it is strong enough to be eaten. I would imagine you would kill us both, yet you hesitate and converse first. Why?" A death god that would not instantly attack was certainly a curiosity that required proper study, and if he remained in tune to the characteristics he had adopted then that could probably be arranged with the right use of words.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

When Ren heard Bisha's voice she was not suprised; she knew that he was there in the distance. She was still mad at him for what he had said to her, "What are you doing here, Bishamon?" she asked coldly. She went back to her kill and started to continue to eat it. The tast was undiscribeable; she liked it, she only hoped that she could controle the urge to find other souls.

Don't worry Ren-chan, you're stronger than you think. said the Voice. Yeah, yeah whatever. she thought back. She still could not figure out who or what the Voice belonged to; she will search as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Bishamon let out a sigh as he watched Ren devour the soul, his guess had been quite the opposite, he ignored Ren as, he still didn't know how to respond appropriately. "Why didn't i attack? Well i guess i'm just odd like that" he gave a chuckle to his statement, and then returned a cold look to Ren, "i suggest you run, because i'm going to kill you, once i'm done with this one" he turned back to the snake like hollow.

"Seeming as though, you clearly want me to attack, i will" Bishamon spun his blades around his hands, and then gripped them tight. He quickly shunpo'd around the back of the hollow, and threw his left blade, high above his head, and then quickly pointed his left hand out "Hado number 4! White Lightening!" whilst also trying to stab the snake's tail with his right blade.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

It was obvious the two of them had met before and from the sound of things there had been a lack of animosity, in fact they seemed to be former friends, former being the operative word as this encounter apparently had destroyed that. That was quite the curious thing, more so then the reapers lack of aggression as such things between hollow and shinigami seemed rather absurd considering the two races relation to each other. The distraction of those thoughts were quickly repelled as the death god spouted his words of initiation for their fight, had it appeared aggressive to him? Apparently so.

N.I.U.S was unable to react at first to the immense speed shown by the shinigami as he disappeared in a blur and reappeared behind it, shooting a bolt of electricity that slammed into its shell, but due to its current level of structural integrity was unable to penetrate but left quite the indentation in the metal. That was not important for the moment however as the reaper slammed his sword down towards its tail and in response it only had the time to move the tail slightly, leaving the sword at a thicker area so less damage was done, the sword crumpling the metal it smashed into.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Ren stopped devouring the soul when she heard Bisha use a Kido spell at Nius. She was in a bad situation but she could not let a friend get hurt; with a low growl she flexed her claws out. Taking a step fowared her growl got even louder and soon she was baring her fangs, "I can not let you harm my friend. The Grey hollow was right. Shinigami and hollows can never coexiest; but maybe we could prove all of them wrong." she thought out loud. She kept on walking till she was in between Bisha and Nius so they could not try to harm each other. She looked at Bisha with cold but hopeful eyes, "Bisha I really want us to stay friends, you have to understand that I can't survive on negative souls alone." She then turned to Nius trying to help him understand what the Shimigani ment to her, "I know you may not understand what it means to have a friend Nius but, Bisha was one of the first friends that I made since I became a hollow please, try to understand that."

There was a sudden gust of wind blowing the snow across the three sprirts, Ren shivered from the cold wind. She closed her eyes for a moment then she had a hopful but maybe a stupid idea. She opened her eyes bracing herself for what ever oppinion may come her way, "Bisha, why don't you come with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 am

The hollow was big, this was Bishamon's advantage, he couldn't let up however, due to the hollow's size, it could probably deal a considerable amount of damage, also the metal defence was troublesome, as both his attacks didn't even penetrate the metal, but it did leave a dent of sorts, which gave Bishamon the impression that he was doing something. But he had to follow up his attack, he quickly jumped back to ensure it couldn't counter attack, and then he dug his feet into the ground, about to launch forward, until Ren stood in between the two, and then she began preaching a speech about hollow's and shinigami's co-existing. Bishamon let out a sigh, "remember when you asked me, what's it like being a shinigami, and i said, it’s just a job. That's exactly what this is, this is nothing personal, i don't dislike any hollow's, they just do what their instincts tell them, and shinigami's do what their bosses tell them to do. Hollow's and shinigami's coexisting is just...ridicules."

Bishamon got into a stance, "as i said, your next, so i suggest you run, and hope we never meet again, but if you continue to stand in the way like that, i will have to cut you down, unless our metal friend beats me to it."
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

Seeing the feline step between them was far from what it had been expecting, it had been prepared to strike back only to see that one in the way. Was she truly a hollow? She had proven that she will eat souls but then she proceeds by acting in such a pathetically weak fashion, going so far as to try and lecture N.I.U.S about friendship. Was she mocking it, trying to taunt it by trying to reflect its lack of emotions as a bad thing. If so it was far from effective as the words simply bounced off its shell, what part of its behaviour had made her believe in the slightest that this declaration of friendship would have any amount of impact on her, perhaps it should ask so it should eliminate this obvious flaw in its presentation of self.

The shinigamis words simply said once more things that N.I.U.S already knew, there could be no coexistence between them and hollow and any such thoughts were mere folly, it would be interesting to see how his views would be impacted by the existence of a certain captain that it had met. Regardless it was clear that the battle would still go on despite the cats interruption, but for the moment it would wait and observe how things developed as well as prepare for whatever would come out of this.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 am

When Ren had heard what Bisha had said that feeling was there again it was like her hart had stopped. She just stood there unable to move, unable to think, her hard just hung down. She closed her eyes tears already forming, "Then why? Why didn't you kill me when we first met Bisha?! You say that it's you job as a Shinigami that's fine, but I'm a hollow? I'm too defferent to even be a hollow! she shouted snow had started to fall from the sky on to the them. Why is it that I'm always so different, Why is it That I'm always alone?!

Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 am

Bishamon's frustration started to grow, he couldn't just keep standing here, Ren was clearly upset, but this didn't bother Bishamon much, he never allowed himself, to get to close to people as it was, and when he first met Ren, he knew that it was only a matter of time, before something like this would happen. "Enough, the only reason i didn't kill you the first time we met, was because i wanted to use you, to find out hollow's weaknesses, that's all, you where just a tool to help me get stronger" not a total lie, but he was exaggerating a lot, he just wanted to make Ren leave, or attack, that would make things much simpler.

"Now, attack, or leave, this is your final warning" Bishamon pointed one of his blades at Ren, and waited for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next