The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) Empty
PostSubject: Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)   Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Ireland. Kaoseu had never been, personally. It was moderate weathered, green, and the smell of nature was in the air. The people of the small town he was in seemed to mimic their surroundings pretty well; outside the pub, the men were green-faced, with a sparkle in their eye, and mildly touchy. The smell of nature- if freshly brewed ale and the sickly scent of a few weaker-willed patrons could be called nature- was ripe in the air. Kaoseu couldn't help but crack a grin as he walked inside the pub.

He sat down at the bar, and raised a hand to attract the attention of the bartender.

"What'll ya have?" he asked in a gruff manner that wasn't off-putting, but wasn't exactly kind, either.

"Strongest ya got." Kaoseu said.

The bartender raised an eyebrow and a smirk spread across his face. He turned around and hunched over, opening a small cupboard in the shelf, virtually invisible to anyone else. From it, he pulled a slender, long-necked bottle with a cork in the top of it. It was caked with dust, and what appeared to be a bit of mold. He took his rag, and wiped it clean. There was no name on the bottle, nor any brand, and as Kaoseu was about to question it, the bartender spoke.

"This here's tha oldest we got- Been down there over 80 years. If you can stomach this, you've earned a place in my bar, lad."

As he pulled the cork, Kaoseu could almost feel his nose hairs burn; obviously, the force was strong with this one. The bartender pulled two tiny glasses from under the bar and filled each one half way.

"Anyone care to take on this lad as he puts some hair 'n 'is ches'?" called the bartender loudly. Kaoseu grinned, looking around to see if there were any takers.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)   Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm

In the corner of the pub where the lack of light made his practically invisible. Ri recognized Kaoseu the moment he walked into the place how could he not after all they'd been rivals and friends since their days in squad eleven. Ri didn't really know why he felt the need to hide, his spirit pressure was still low and changed so much it was unrecognisable, his appearance was far from his old one and his revival wasn't know by the soul society.

Slowly Ri walked toward the bar, wordlessly he sat beside Kaoseu. The bartender grinned at him, he pushed the glasses toward the two. Ri looked indifferently toward the drink, he knew the drinks would be overly strong Bartenders always kept the good stuff for the local and usually watered down traveralers drinks or at least in Ri's living days they did.

"To dead friends?" Ri said offering the toast as he raised his shot glass and tapped it off. He threw it back and slammed the glass back down all in one motions. The liquid fire burned through Ri thought and continued to burn all the way down. It nearly brought tears to his eyes, he'd been wrong or maybe his giagi couldn't handle it's drink
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)   Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 pm

The stranger that approached seemed one mildly gloomy fellow, but otherwise, happy to have a drink. Kaoseu didn't really look over, just nodded as the man sat. As he picked the glass, the man muttered, "To dead friends?" and they both drank.

The liquid went down as if a dragon had breathed acid into his system; It indeed was quite strong, all the way down, and even settling in his stomach. Kaoseu's eyes watered and his vision blurred, but that kind of blur where everything is magnified for a moment. He looked to the stranger, thinking of the toast, and of Ri, and muttered himself, "To dead frie- ...Ri?!"

He wiped his eyes, making sure he wasn't seeing things too out of focus, and looked again. He seemed thinner, and exuded less of his old self, but that glint in his eye was still there; It had to be him.

"Ri... What the Hell happened to you?!" Kaoseu whispered as he looked his old friend over. Last he had heard, he and his second in command had committed suicide...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)   Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

"Sharp as ever" Ri said smiling as signalled the bartender for a round for the two, Ri had been lucky enough to find some money in the pockets of some street scum. The bartender planted the two pint in front of them, took the money and went about his business. Ri drained half the glass before speaking.

" Too much far too much" Ri said laughing in a rather odd manner. "I'll give you the short version. The suicide was just a cover central 46 had me assassinated or at least they tried. When they attack I was luck enough to put my soul within my Zanpakuto and from there my soul was transfer to this giagi. Since then I'm been hiding out in this world looking for Kurama"

"Before any question tell me why is the number of Shinigami in this world being reduced, hell your the first shinigami I've seen for a few days now. Whats going on in the soul society?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)   Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Fights- Bringing People Together (Ri)
Page 1 of 1