The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:32 am

Bount Template

Name: Zen Tamaki

Race: Caucasian

Birthplace: Karakura town

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165 pounds

Appearance:From a young age, Zen has possessed relatively fair skin; through the years however, it has become lined with scars and shifted to a light tan.Ebony locks cascade from the crown of this advanced Bount, spilling into emerald pools as it continues down the back of his neck. ; Harsh eyes possess a natural fierceness that strikes fear in to those who stand against them; paralyzing the largest men with dismay. A average nose possessing a smaller bridge progresses down from the center of his eye, maintaining proportion with his slender facade. Beneath small and hidden nostrils lays thin rose lips, lightly tinted red from the blood flow to the area of his body.

The lack of broad shoulders is made up for in his striking distance; able to reach twenty-eight inches without advancing. An abundance of ripened muscles line his upper body, large veins visible upon his arms. The remained of his upper torso(pectorals, abs, and back muscles included) remains consistent with his arm, revealing him as very well built for a man of his size—lithe.

Thin legs possess great power and acceleration; though lacking in comparison to one proficient in it. Beneath his black garments, he wears white boxers with vertical blue stripes. The suit however, is simple though eloquent. It gives of a casual and fierce air, making him seem like a man of great professional skills. And while this apparel is quite suave in the face of customers, he also holds more stealthy and combat flexible attire for special purposes.

Zen holds his body with great posture, body language depicting a great pride he bears within. He stands above the average male, and will grace those he knows with a gentle smile. Anyone else who lays eyes upon the male would shiver out of fear for his merciless facade. Even with such a fierce countenance, his body remains tranquil, lacking of any and all tensions as he stands and moves about the world. This makes him very unpredictable, and would surprise many who face him with a fist.
Spoiler:

Personality:Zen is haughty, arrogant, and bitter as a result of the destruction of his hometown, and the abuse his family suffered at the hands of a unknown enemy. His royalty seems to have bestowed upon him an inflated sense of superiority, holding himself above nearly everybody he encounters. He is immensely proud of his bount heritage and believes his race to be the most powerful in the universe, depicted by peers as a vigilante of the common man; revolutionary with the demise of corruption within his eyes. In the eyes of his adversaries, he is seen as cold and merciless, though he regards them as an obstacle to his ideal world — justifying their deaths to come. Violence retorts the concepts of religion, corrupt entities, unrighteous laws, and other oppressive bodies, strong adamancy fueling his motives. And while he fights for all, he also fights for personal reasons; attacking those who betray his acquaintance or seek to inflict harm upon his comrades.

He feels a strong sympathy for the weak and less fortunate, especially after having been born into such wealth. In some manors, he is the 'immortal Robin Hood' of time, taking from the greedy and giving to those deprived of enough to survive. Benevolence is demonstrated to both women and children, as well as the common man; he is one of the few remaining warriors to uphold chivalry.

Zen is a man of his word, known to fight for the things he loves with great resolution. Comrades are those he trusts, employing in friendship regardless of decisions or appearances. Another thing he feels passionate about, is his liberty. Without freedom, then life isn't worth living; while Zen strives to protect his own, he also struggles to preserve the liberty of others. With that in mind, he feels strongly about conserving the innocents of children; it is difficult for him to bare the death of a child or see one involved in combat at such a young age.

Actively, Zen supports artists and revolutionists around the world who continue to analyze politics and the truth behind a filtered media. It is an inspiration to him; he takes the most liking to abstract and surreal art. He is able to comprehend the ignorance of man and thus makes an attempt to educate those possessed with such unawareness. And when attempts to educate those lacking in knowledge fail, he makes a judgment on whether there life is deserved to continue or not; disrespectful attitude towards the male will bias him towards one's death.

Zen is as internally complex, if not more, than his exterior semblance. He constantly battles moral, questioning the validity of his justifications, and his self made life purpose. Sorrow, although hidden, overwhelms the bount, for he cannot hold back the tears within for those who suffer at the blade of the greedy. As most bount, hormones have also swayed him to the topic of love, causing him to feel empty with the lack of someone to call his own. However, his primary sadness, which also results in insomnia.

philosophy

Take all that you want. Strength is your only absolute. Everything that you love and want you must fight for to protect. Without strength you are weak, if you are weak, you are not meant to be in this world, you are obsolete. Freedom is his motive and power is his means. Zen believes that his goals will be achieved, his beliefs will be protected, and all those that oppose will be obliterated by him and Kibu.

morality

There is no concept of good or bad within the mans mind. His actions are simply his desires. Whatever he does, he does because he wishes it. Others actions have no moral alignment within his mind, simply what they chose to do. Though that does not mean others actions don't cause different reactions from him, should you do something he dislikes, he will handle it.

purpose

To prove that no rules or regulations can hold you from your dreams. To attain true freedom. To have absolute control.

Special Characteristics:

Stats:

Spirit Power:10

Speed:5

Technique:0

Fighting Skill:15

History:Zen was born in a small village, the village consisted of many others in his race. The bounts. The village was hidden, unfindable. See it was a major contributor to the race. It was a small village of bounts. Of course occasionally some of the villager's moved on to become something else in life, but their memories of the village was erased. It was completely secret. Zen lived here for about 10 years learning all he could from his fellow bounts he finally decided to move and do his own thing. He traveled the world for a while getting more in touch with kibu and his powers. After a short amount off years Zen made his way to the town karakura he set up a house to live in by himself and began going to school for the first time now a sophomore.
[This is where the rp begins]

**Zeige Dich // Invoking Power**

Doll Name: Kibu

Doll Description: Sealed State:A pink Tennis ball sized ball
Release state:Kibu is normally described as a pink, bipedal cat-like creature. Kibu's hair is so fine and thin, it can only be seen under a microscope. It has a long, skinny tail ending with a rounded tip. Kibu has big hind legs and short arms with three-fingered paws. Kibu's feet are very large with oval markings near its three toes. Kibu has triangular ears and baby blue eyes
Spoiler:

Doll Personality: Kibu is known to be very aggressive and thinks of nothing but battling and defeating its foes. Though its viciousness is only in battle, Kibu is a very curious and intelligent Doll that will only appear to someone with a pure heart outside of battle. It loves playing around and swimming, and is known to act very childish at times, wanting everybody it trusts to play with it. It is attracted to lullabies and will try to stay as close to the music as possible. All in all, Kibu is known as a happy, playful and optimistic

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 30

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 10

Doll Powers: Psychic

Ability 1:Pyswave: Kibu's main abilities he materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target either in one direction or 360 around the user, moving at max length 25 feet.(1 post cooldown if in one direction 2 if 360). This attack does physical damage feeling as if the target is hit by a wall. It's force equal to speeding vehicle, more than enough to knock down trees. In addiction it can can block basic attacks (energy arrows, low level abilities, zanpaktou strikes). The psywave has no effect on the bount.

Ability 2: Invoking Power: Kibu kneads pink reishi inside its body and then converts it into a solid form. Next he expels it from the mouth in a orb of pulsating pink physic energy or as a continuous beam of pink physic energy. The energy travels in straight until it hits a solid object. Upon contact the released pink energy will engulf the object, blinding them for 1 post. This energy causes no damage other than crushing the enemy as it squeezes them.

Ability Psybomb: Kibu forms a pink ball of reishi that has lightning like currents running over it. He can form this anywhere within 25 feet of himself. The attack can be guided and can ram into solid objects. Upon the third hit it causes an 3 ft explosion. While it has no cooldown, but only one can be formed at a time.

Last edited by rippers on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 pm

I know it's a WIP, but can ditch the philosophy, morality, and purpose bit. That's all covered by personality. :p
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:10 pm

That is in my personality
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 am

It's MEW!!!! idiot Mewtwo.

That aside interesting build. The history is rather skimpy, but I guess you plan to work from there. The powers sound fine until we get to the secondary function the second ability. For the most part we don't attribute the speed of the attack. Not to mention one that evolves based on your speed not fixed amount. A very low cooldown in addition to it's variable pace. I'd suggest another skill. The third skill itself is rather interesting as a passive skill that unlocks new features. Having to remain stationary is a unique limitation.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

No need to "Bump" it each time. Just tell someone if possible

*deletes extra bumps*

That aside talked it over with other mod. I'm not too fond of the homing aspect, a "set and forget" attack is pretty weak RPing. But worst is the range of the skill. Giving it a 10 meter radius means that the total scale is 60ft diameter when it explodes. Not an attack you want to launch up close. Dangerous to you as well as your doll at close range, and horrible at long range even with homing.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

I dub thee approved

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount   Bount I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: