The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) Empty
PostSubject: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

Today was hot. That was all that was needed to be said. Even for the hollow Holland Sorel he could tell that it was hot. The sun beating down on his back all he wanted to do was just lie down in a lake or pond some where, but alas he could not.

For it was another day going by and another day that he had to learn something or else he would forever be stuck in this awful position of a lowly normal hollow.

Scouring the blazing streets of yet another town Holland looked for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 am

As Draylon felt around the town for hollow energies he picked one up only a few blocks away, jumping from roof to roof he quickly arrived and spotted the hollow walking down the street. Sigh, I better take care of this one before it kills someone.

Concentrating he said, “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20. Arashi-Tomoshibi” 10 Balls of energy shot out of Draylon's hand and hovered around him. Focusing on them he directed them straight at the hollow's mask, rapidly flying in from random directions.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 am

Sensing another presence suddenly flare their reiatsu, a shinigami's, jumping away and flying up into the sky he collected his maguma no kemuri into his mouth and flew in a straight line so that the balls of reiatsu would come from one general area. Turning his head around he scatter shot his poison lava into many different directions hoping to take out either all or most of the dangerous balls or energy.

Hitting all but two of the energy orbs he continued on flying. He heard sounds of explosions making him growl to himself, he would have to avoid those energy balls. Making a round about a building and coming up after the shinigami, he assumed that the energy balls were being controlled, but if not he could always fly into a building and use the humans as cover.

Coming in closer he built his maguma no kemuri up in his mouth and shot it at him as he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 am

Draylon watched in disappointment as his attack failed as the hollow spewed some kind of liquid onto them and flew into the sky. The hollow then started to fly around the building, so Draylon took the opportunity to cast another kido, "Bakudo 26 Curving Light." He curved the light around himself making himself invisible and lept to another rooftop.

He watched as the hollow fired where he had been and smirked from his vantage point, he started mumbleing another kido, "Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado 30. Midori Hi Jikkou." and held off firing it.

He then used shunpo to quickly and silently approach the beast in the air, firing the Kido at near point blank range at it's back, while standing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 am

As Holland fired his Maguma no Kemuri he noticed that the shinigami was no longer where he had been and the two balls of energy were no longer coming right at him.

Quickly sensing the area around him he almost immediately noticed a large gathering of reiatsu on another building. Preparing himself for anything the shinigami had some how or another gotten right behind him in an instant.

Being ready Holland was able to dodge to the side from the beam, but was still hit in the side by it. Ignoring the pain Holland used the curved position of his tail to not only try and slash at his opponent, but to also turn himself around.

Firing his megumi no kemuri from his mouth directly at the shinigami while simultaneously shooting his dokuso ririsu from his hands in a slashing motion. Causing a wide stream of the poison to form around the shinigami's current area.
Since the shinigami had been right behind him he would have most likely dodged his maguma no kemuri, but there was no way he would have been able to keep out of the blast of his poison mist.

Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Draylon dove diagonally back to dodge the tail and saw the hollow spin around, and saw that it was about to fire at point blank. Oh shit. Draylon quickly shouted out, "Sotoppu!" and used shunpo to hop to an adjacent roof. Looking back he saw the magma flow out as well as some sort of mist. I can't get close to that thing, it is far too dangerous.

He moved back more as the mist started spreading out. He raised his hand and mumbled, "A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings. Hado 16. Sonic wave arrow." He fired the V shaped concentration of air at the Hollow's wing, then drew his blade, preparing for a prolonged battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)   Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot with a chance of poison lava. (dray)
Page 1 of 1