The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russia (Dray/Tensh)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Russia (Dray/Tensh) Empty
PostSubject: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:58 pm

The biting cold hit them like a brick wall as they exited the senkai gate, they just walked into a fierce blizzard; snow pelted them from every direction, it was difficult to see more than ten metres in front of you, the two shinigami's that exited the gate were Dray and Bishamon. They had been selected to take care of a number of hollows that were eating a lot of souls in the area without much effort, due to the fact that shinigami's didn't tend to patrol areas such as this. The hollows weren’t too strong from the reports but there were a vast amount of them, and there numbers were increasing every day, they thought of it as a paradise with no shingami's around to stop them.

Dray and Bishamon walked for a few miles towards the town that the reports told them about, they searched around for about twenty minutes before stopping "were not getting anywhere like this, we have no idea where this town is, and we can hardly see anything, i give up" Bishamon sat down in the snow, and fell down into it about four foot, well i look stupid, and its freezing, he thought, he let out a small chuckle as though he was meant to do it on purpose, he then felt a surge of spiritual pressure, and then not giving them a chance to react a hollow leapt out of the distance and it's huge claws cut Dray's arm quite deep, and then vanished into the blizzard, Bishamon jumped up and drew his two zanpakuto's as he looked around, not being able to see anything but the snow pouring down on then "shit there are about seven of them!" Bishamon then looked at Dray's bloody arm, his eyes widened and shouted "that doesn't look good, are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Draylon grabbed his wounded arm with his good one to stop the bleeding "Shit, as if a freaking blizzard wasn't enough! We need to find cover!" Dray looked around in the blizzard trying to spot the hollows, but it was hard to focus with the cold and the blood loss. Shit! This isn't good. Draylon glanced around, "Bishamon cover your ears! Bakudo 7. Beni Fushi!" A loud screech came out from Draylon, causing extreme pain in all the listeners and temporarily deafening them. "Come on Bishamon, lets get out of here and get to cover while we can!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Over the blistering winds of Russia Ren was trying to find shelter from the cold. W-what am I doing w-way out here for? she aske herself shivering pulling the blue blanket closer to her. After amoment she heard a loud screech form a hollow. Ren's ears perked up and she closed her eyes sensing the Aura around her. Running twoard the sound she noticed two human shaped figures running in the distace. Both appering familiar she ran twoard them.

A second later a Hollow flew after them. Picking up speed Ren ran faster twoard the hollow. Jumping into the air aura emiting from her body forming small stones she released the attack on the hollow. "Aura Shard!" she shouted. The aura was sent flying into the Hollow casing a large explosion. Wow. That attack is getting stronger. she thought. "Oi!! Shinigami Follow me if you want shelter!" she shouted above the wind.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Bishamon followed Dray as he ran, his ears still ringing slightly, he looked back and could see the figures of the hollows chasing them, shit there going to catch us, our only chance is too fight them off, his hands moved towards his sheathed zanpakuto's, and then he heard a loud crash, he looked back and saw somewhat of an explosion where the hollows where and then he heard "Oi!! Shinigami Follow me! If you want shelter come with me!" without thinking about it he turned too Dray "come on!" he turned to run towards the figure, still unable to tell whether or not it was friend or foe due to the blizzard obscuring his vision.

He ran closer trying too sense what it was, this spiritual pressure "a hollow?!" he stopped and drew his zanpakuto "wait, it's a hollow!"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Dray ran along with Bishamon away from the hollows, all of a sudden he heard a voice call out, "Oi!! Shinigami Follow me if you want shelter!" that sounds familiar... I've got to hurry. Draylon picked up his pace a bit running towards the voice. All of a sudden he heard Bishamon yell, "Wait, it's a hollow!"

Suddenly the memory flashed in front of Dray's eyes. It's Ren, good she will help us out. Draylon kept running towards the voice and yelled back, "Don't worry! She is a friend!" Draylon kept running getting closer and closer to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm

"Don't just stand there! Run!" Ren shouted at the Shinigami. She ran past Dray. With a funny feeling in her tail she looked at it. Her tail was glowing blue.Gasp! It that Aura? Only one way to find out. she asked her self. Ren jumped into the air and spun swinging her tail. The tail had let out a burst of energy.

The energy had hit several of the hollows. When she landed she ran back twoard the Shinigami. She could smell blood coming from Dray which was not good. Ren ran to Dray got underneth him like a human on a horse and ran twoards a cave in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Bishamon soon realised that it was Ren after Dray identified her as a friend, he ran alongside them and the saw Ren attack the hollows again and it appeared too hit, they managed to take refuge in a nearby cave, the cave was pitched black and had a spooky feel about it, Bishamon sheathed his zanpakuto's and said "Hado 8, Blades of Flames" a flaming blade came from his clenched fist, he held it up using it as a torch.

He then looked outside, the blizzard was growing stronger by the second it was nearly impossible to see anything "i can't see them, but i would say they are most definitely still alive and probably looking for us, we need to keep mov..." he stopped as he caught a glimpse of Dray's arm, it was completely covered in blood, this is bad he might pass out soon due to blood loss, "Dray, have you got anything too bandage that up? What about that scarf you always carry around with you."
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Draylon managed to make it in the cave and sat down against the wall, breathing heavily, he could tell Bishamon was saying something but for some reason couldn't understand him. That doesn't seem to be a good sign Draylon's vision faded in and out for a second and he heard Bishamon say, "Dray, have you got anything too bandage that up? What about that scarf you always carry around with you." Dray raised his head, smiled and said, "Why would i use... my scarf...? Silly Sai.. I have medicine.. and bandages in... my pouch.." Draylon reached for his pouch, but his fingers didn't seem to have the strength to open it, "That's... odd, so tired..." Draylon's vision blacked out for a second once more. "I'm going... to take a nap... ok?" Draylon's head slumped down and he started sliding to the side, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Ren watched Dray start to fall over; unconscious no less. Rushing to his aid she caught him on her back saying"This is no time to fall asleep; Dray! Wake up. Bisha get some bandages!" Ren placed Dray on the cavern floor gentialy.Takeing off her blanket she placed it on Dray to keep him warm.

Ooc: I appoligize for it being short.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Bishamon grabbed Dray's pouch, and plunged his hand into it searching it for bandages, the medicine bottles clashed together as he rummaged through the pouch, he pulled out a few bandages "ok Ren hold his arm out!" he rapped the bandages around his arm quite tightly; he didn't really know what he was doing so he just covered the whole of his arm. Right hopefully that will do something, he looked at Dray with the hope that he would miraculously wake up, but he knew this wasn't going to happen.

He sighed, "you couldn't of picked a worse situation too pass out could you?" then as he was about to relax slightly, which was strange in a time like this, but Bishamon was that kind of person, he then felt a surge of spiritual pressure, he shot up, crap! The hollow's, and they seem too know where we are, he looked around the cave, damn it were trapped! "Ren get ready it looks like we are going to have to fight them off" he looked back at Dray's unconscious body, wake up Dray we could use your help here. As he turned head back to the mouth of the cave he saw the huge fist coming at him at full speed.

Bishamon quickly drew his zanpakuto and pointed them at the fist, the blades stabbed the hollow's fist deeply, but the punch didn't stop and it hit Bishamon with a fair amount of power behind it, he flew back and smashed his back on the cave wall, and ricocheted off it, and dropped to the ground, "well, that was stupid of me" he said with pain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm

All of a sudden Dray was standing somewhere... He didn't know where. Dray looked around, all he could see was a green mist and the floor which was a solid black. As he started to walk along, the green mist heavily obscuring his vision, he could barely see a few feet in front of him. All of a sudden Dray managed to hear a voice, just barely on the edge of his hearing, "y.. .e.. p..s.. ...ay" Dray started to run towards where thought the voice is. Suddenly he managed to hear another voice, it almost seemed as if they were talking to each other. "T..s i. .t, t..s .. .ll .e .a. ..? d..'. ..k. .e .a..., . c...d .o .et..r .it. .ne a.. t..d b..i.d .e!" ".ive ..m ti.., .e .il. g.. st...g.." "sc..w t... . .m ..kin. ...r" "n. y.. ..n't"

Ignore the voices for now Dray thought for a moment okay, I was in Russia on a mission, i got wounded we went inside a cave... then i passed out.. i must mean i am Dreaming, "Wake up wake up wake up".

As Draylon lay unconscious on the ground, shifting slightly, he starting to sweat a little, and started to mumble under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Ren saw Bisha get a sirious hit be the hollow. Bisha don't you pass out on me. I can't handle all of these hollows alone. Ren stood in front of Dray and Bisha useing her Aura Shard and her new attack. There was only seven hollows but it was enough to overwelm her.

Ren don't give up! Panting hard Ren heard a voice in her head. Who are you? she asked. Barly able to avoid an attack from a hollow she dogded it.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 am

Bishamon stood up slowly, he was still in some pain, he then recomposed himself and dashed towards the mouth of the cave, he then jumped and held both his zanpakuto above his head and swiftly brought them down, the hollow that was standing there had his mask divided into three sections and then it dropped to the ground and disappeared, Bishamon quickly jumped back as the next hollow crawled through the cave entrance "Hado 4! White Lightning!" the beam of white light shot rapidly from his hand and crashed into the hollow's mask with a lot of force, the hollow quickly diminished "they can only enter one at a time! Use that to our advantage."

Ok i sensed seven before, so there should be five left, they all have about the same spiritual pressure, so that’s good, but hollow's pack one hell of a punch when they hit as long as we manage to avoid their strikes we should be alright. This was hopeful thinking, he knew that it would be a lot harder than it sounded, and he knew with all the fierce attacks that the cave could collapse at any moment but the hollow's weren’t going to just let them out and Dray was in no condition to move, so there was no point in telling Ren as it would just make her worried.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Draylon had stopped listening the the voices, as he was chanting "wake up", he heard one of the voices say something very loudly, but still he couldn't understand what it had said to him.

All of a sudden Draylon woke up, looking around him he saw Ren and Sai fighting hollows. Is this what they have been doing while i have been unconscious? I need to help! Dray slowly pulled himself to a sitting position and pointed his good arm over towards the entrance of the cave. Draylon then mumbled, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20: Arashi-Tomoshibi." 10 small white balls of energy came out of Draylon's hand, and hovered in the air before him. Draylon paused to get a better fix on the situation before he launched them.

Last edited by Draylontis on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Ren-chan don't give up!" a voice cried out in Ren head. She looked around in search for the voice but all of the hollows were roaring. None of them are speaking. Now is not the time to worry about it I have to help Dray and Bisha! she thought. Two hollows are down and Dray woke up. A good thing too Ren thought that she would have to fight off these hollows by herself.

Ren was close to exaustion. Panting already she knew she did not have much energy left.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Dray's up, good, we could use every help we can get all though i doubt he has much energy left, there was a silence, had the hollow's stopped? He thought, no their waiting, damn they know they are at a disadvantage; Bishamon waited keeping his eyes fixed on the cave entrance.

There was a huge bang, it felt like a small earthquake, what the hell was that?! He thought, a second bang followed a few seconds after, his eyes widened in shock "crap! They are trying to cause a cave in, everyone get out!" he waited for Dray and Ren to get out first "Dray can you move?"
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Draylon watched as the hollows started to fall back, then felt it as the cave began to shake. Dray tried to stand and was able, "Apparently, I can stand." Draylon tries to walk and stumbles a bit. The balls of energy hovering over his head. "But apparently I can't walk, I'm going to need some help Sai."

Draylon looked around as bits of the ceiling began to fall down. "We need to hurry up and get out of here. Would you hurry up Sai?" Draylon waited for Sai to come over and support him so they could get out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh. For love of Peate. Ren thought as she rushed over to Dray's side. "Get on. Bisha! try to get the hollows to scatter!" she barked in annoyance. She starting to get frustrated, first Dray gets hurt, second they are being attacked by hollow, and third she hearing a voice in her head. What could be any worse?!

Ooc: This is all I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm

He gave Ren a nod and then let out a small chuckle, the image of Dray's barely conscious body flapping around on Ren's back made him laugh for some reason. He then composed himself and jumped out of the collapsing cave and shouted "Bakudo 5! Senko!" a bright light emitted from the outside of the cave "Ren take Dray and get as far away as you can!"
Bishamon then jumped into the blizzard, attempt to kill all the hollow's on his own was not ideal but it couldn't be helped, with a bit of luck i might be able to do this, it was wishful thinking but far from impossible.

Bishamon kept running as he was bringing his spiritual pressure to the max, trying to get the hollow's to follow him, he stopped as he got a considerable distance from the others, he closed his eyes "1...2...3...4 hollows, crap there should be 5, damn it, it didn't fall for it, it’s still by the cave, well that means i have to finish up here quickly" Bishamon drew both his zanpakuto and got into his stance.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Dray watched tiredly as Bishamon lept out of the cave, raising his Spiritual energy to the max. He then moved over and sat on Ren's back, as he did so he felt an energy behind him, a hollow energy. He looked behind him and saw a hollow enter the cave. Draylon in retaliation sent all 10 energy balls at it, 3 hit the wall 4 hit its chest and limbs as it tried to defend itself and 3 hit it's mask. The hollow slowly dissolved as the mask broke under the repeated detonations.

He tiredly leaned over and patted Ren on the side, "Lets get going..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:35 pm

"Lets get going." Dray said. Ren would have to hurry Dray looked like he was about to pass out again. She started to run out into the blizzared she could sense the Aura of the hollows in the distance. Thank you Bisha I owe you one.

Useing her Aura trying to find any other shinigami in the area. That was probubly a slim chance of finding any. "Dray don't pass out on me just hang on a little while longer. Ren told him in a gentile voice. Suddenly Ren had an idea; a stupid one but an idea none the less.

Ren raised her SP as high as she could. Setting Dray by the bottom a cliff side she left her blanket with him to keep him from the cold. Right when she did that there was a swarm of Shinigami. She took off before they could sense her.

There was a buzz of questions Ren didn't need to hear as long as Dray and Bisha were safe she had no reason to stay any longer. With that she left for Huaco Mundo. "Stay safe my friends."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:11 am

The blizzard was letting up abit, you could finally see the sky, "heh, its night? i would of never guessed that" Bishamon said in a weak voice; he was lying flat on his back coverd in cuts and brouses, but around him lay four dead hollow's, he managed to defeat all of the hollow's and manage to stay alive, that is if he doesn't freeze to death, he was compeltely exshausted, he didn't have the strength to get up, he just lay there hoping that another troup of shinigami's could help him out.

He mangaed to sense Dray, he sensed other presences with him, thats good atleast he should be taken care of. A figure approached him from the distance, he couldn't make out what it was and then he heard "we've got another injured over here!" then three shinigami's rushed to his side and started preforming some sort of medical kido on him, he let out large grin and took a deep breath, well that was one hell of an experience he thought.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am

As he rode along on top of Ren, she said, "Dray don't pass out on me just hang on a little while longer." Do i really look that bad? Well I suppose I did already pass out once.

Draylon grunted in pain as she dumped him on the ground, then feeling the softness of a blanket covering him, he was confused. His head swimming he watched as Ren ran off and left him behind. Out of the shadows some figures approached, at this point Draylon passed out.

He woke up back in soul Society in the infirmary. He found out later that the people had been shinigami, and that Bishamon was also okay, but he knew he wouldn't find out what happened to Ren by asking shinigami, in fact it would be really bad if he even mentioned her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia (Dray/Tensh)   Russia (Dray/Tensh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia (Dray/Tensh)
Page 1 of 1