The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)   Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 am

Name: Ferrin Gale (Known to All as Paragon)

Birthplace: New York City, NY

Looks:

Personality:

Occupation: Leader of a Group known as Kurayami Raijingu (Darkness Rising)

Special Characteristics: Ferrin is trained in Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Kendo, Fencing, Wrestling, Boxing, and many other forms of combat. He is also trained in many forms of assassination, such as through Sniping, with the Knife, with Poison, and all while placing every bit of the blame on others through political positioning. He also practiced Public Speaking, is fluent in Japanese, Spanish, Latin, Arabic, French, German, and, of course, English.

Race: White

Special Power-

General Power: Kakureta Chikara

Techniques/Abilities-

Ability One: Kage Sokudo (Shadow Speed)

Description: Ferrin seems to fade away, his form becoming less than substantial. When in this form, he can move absolutely undetected by sight, sound, through any of the other senses, and even through Reiatsu. He can also move through walls and other solid objects at will. However, in this form, he cannot attack at all. To do so he must deactivate this ability, allowing others to discover his presence. Also, if he were to touch someone when in this form, even just brushing against them, the ability would no longer effect them, and they would be able to sense and see him through every means.

Ability Two: Kakushi Ken (Hidden Blade)

Description: Ferrin manipulates the shadows and darkness all around and forms a blade of it. This blade is insubstantial until it moves through an opponent, at which point it becomes substantial. This means that it instantly pierces through the target in the exact position that the insubstantial blade shot through the target. This blade causes more pain than a normal blade, making it a great ability for torture when used on smaller, unvital parts of the body.

Ability Three: Yoru no Kabe (Night Wall)

Description: Ferrin controls the shadow to form a shield made of darkness, which forms only when a ranged attack nears him. This means bullets, some Kidou, and other weaker ranged techniques are defeated by this technique. This technique can be defeated by stronger ranged attacks, and is not does not defend against melee attacks.

Shikai Level Ability: Dākufaiā (Darkfire)

Description: Ferrin creates fire out of the darkness and shadows, a fire that burns only those that he wills it to. It burns hotter than normal flames, and prolonged exposure to the 'smoke' that it produces causes poison to flood the effected person's body. This is not enough to kill or even to knock unconscious, but it does cause a constant burn-like sensation that can, if someone is exposed for an hour or more, begin numbing parts of the body. This fire can also be controlled with Ferrin's will.

Bankai Level Ability: Yoru no Taki (Night Falls)

Description: Counter to Ferrin's usual silent maneuvers, Yoru no Taki wreathes him in black flames. These flames take an uneasy shape in the form of a suit of armor, similar to a suit of Judge's armor from Final Fantasy XII. However, he does not wield any weapon. Instead, he manipulates the black flames wreathing his body and create just about anything with them with his will, from weapons to defensive structures. Each object created is made from these same black flames, and each object's strength is modified according to its true representation.

Spirit Power: 47

Speed: 40

Fighting Skill: 42

Intelligence: 41

History:

Last edited by NerraKyro on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)   Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 am

Quick question Nerra; is this character for an extended storyline? I mean rank 10 NPC seems abit much for a minute role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)   Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 am

Yeah. It has to do with a long storyline I'm planning. But I can lower the rank if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)   Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 am

Well it's a very large and powerful NPC. Unless several captains band together a troublesome conquest indeed. Perhaps you should work on the lower ranks of this group before creating the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)   Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferrin Gale [Known as Paragon] (Rank 9 Superhuman NPC - WIP)
Page 1 of 1