The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am

The days have been long the past week, as the soul society have been running low on shinigami's to do the regular patrols so once again Bishamon was selected to watch over Karakura, this time he was patrolling the north section of the town. The sun was high in the clear blue sky; it was a hot day, not too hot but hot enough for Bishamon to use it as an excuse to have a little afternoon nap. He was perched on the top branch of a large oak tree where he could feel a refreshing breeze, the leaves also managed to provide the majority of his body with some shade, his eyes slowly started too close, they were just about too shut until he heard a quiet rattle, his eyes opened as slowly as they where closing, he then sat up and looked down at the ground, he saw what appeared to be an old man with no hair and quite small, but the old man was staring at him, hmm this is odd he shouldn't be able to see me, he's probably just admiring the tree or something. He then lied back down and started relaxing again.

The old man stood there for about five minutes continuing to look at him, Bishamon sat up and sighe he jumped down off the tree and saw the small chain hanging off the old man chest, Bishamon chuckled "sorry about that, i didn't realise you where a spirit" the old man stayed quiet and just smiled "errm well anyway, you can rest in peace now" the old man continued to smile, then Bishamon drew his zanpakuto and tapped the old man’s head with the bottom of the hilt, the old man had the same expression on his face as he was swallowed by a bright blue light and the vanished.

Bishamon sheathed his zanpakuto, and laughed, i do way too many of them. He was about to jump back up in the tree and then he sensed a presence, "a hollow?!" he drew both his zanpakuto's and spun around too face it, but he couldn't see anything, he just saw the long grass which went on for miles, was it hiding?, he wondered, a small grin appeared on his face...well it can't be a big hollow at least "show yourself!" he announced as he searched for the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Ren was crouching in the long grass. Searching for a spirit with a negative Aura. Prowling around she felt the SP of a Shinigami. She was about to turn to leave when the Shinigami called out "Show yourself" Not a chance. she thought.

Still chrouching she tuned and broke into a run. Feeling the grassbeneath her feet made her feel amazing. It was like she was in a nature documentry. Running as fast as she could no longer senseing the Shinigami she came to a stop. Ren looked behind her and saw no sign of the Shinigami. However, when she turned back around the Shinigami was right in front of her. Oh no. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Bishamon looked down at the hollow that took the form of a cheeta, Bishamon's stared at the hollow with curiosity in his eyes, he thought he reconised the hollow but he satyed on gaurd just incase it were too attack him, he put on an awkward smile "err, do i know you? i have a feeling i have met you before" he continue to stare at the hollow, feeling stupid trying to talk to it, it must of been here to devour that soul of course i haven't met it before.

Right if it doesn't answer in the next thirty seconds i will strike it down in one swift blow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Ren sat down and tillted her head to the side. He looke d familier. Could he be... Ren thought. "Are you that Shinigami from before? The one that I bumped into? she asked. Ren looked up; which was a bad idia. The sun was just above her and it was stinging her eyes. She quickly closed her eyes and looked down. Ahh! Ok that was stupid. she muttered to herself.

Ren would have to relie on her power to sense aura. Everything has aura from the grass to the rocks, even ants and other creatures like humans. The Shinigami's Aura was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

He watched the hollow's head shoot down due to the sun, "hmm well that does sound fimliar, but im not to good with faces, expecially hollows however you don't look like your going to attack me and i don't really want to fight" he walked over to a nearby boulder, and gazed at the beautiful sight "it does strike me as a tad suspicious how you showed up here as a soul was just here" his eyes went darker and his voice went colder as he stared at the hollow "do you mind telling me why you are here?i am on patrol after all i can't just let you live if you are harming and feeding upon souls"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Looking at the Shinigami with closed eyes. You've got nothing to worry about. I do not go after innocent Souls, I go after Demi-hollows, Hollows and souls that did wrong when they were alive." Ren replied puting her paw over her stinging eyes. That was really stupid of me. Ren opened her eyes a bit just enough to see the Shinigami.

My name is Ren by the way. What's yours? she asked. She looked around the surronding area it really was like a nature film.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

He looked at her with curiosity, never heard of a hollow like that "well i supose it better than killing inocent souls, and hollows do have too eat" Bishamon was at a lose of what to do, he couldn't attack something who acted so innocent even if it was a hollow, he heard the hollow introduce itself "oh im Bishamon" he kept an eye on the hollow as he wasn't totally convinced that he could let his gaurd down, there was an awkward silence for about a minute, he attempted to break the silence "so what brings you down here?" she must of sensed my pressence i wasn't suppressing it, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Ren closed her eyes again still stinging. Nothing much. I'm just looking for any low ranking hollows to fight, eat. Can I call you Bisha?" she said to Bishamon. There was a sudden gust of wind Ren caught the aura of a hollow. She stood up and once again she broke into a run.

Ooc: Sorry it's short.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

"Err sure call me whatever you want" he watched as Ren darted off "hey...wait!" he jumped up about too follow it, and then sensed a spirit of a hollow "shit, its close aswell, how did i miss that" he drew his zanpakuto's and sprinted full speed to where he sensed it "tsk, what a pain this is" he muttered and what is that Ren doing, is she going to feed off that hollow, man i really don't want to see that, but i can't just let a hollow rampage through out the town.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Darn it! Here is the Hollow?! I know I sensed its SP around here somewhere. Ren thought infrustration. Looking around she searched for the Aura of the hollow. The hollow was hiding in a tree not knowing to Ren that the hollow was going to make her the meal.

Ren sensed the Aura of the hollow behind her. The hollow had leaped from the tree wanting to catch Ren off gaurd, but it had failed. Ren spun around quickly and bit down on the hollows neck finishing it off with a swift bite to the throat.

Having cought her prey she began to eat it with a savire hunger.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Bishamon managed to get there just in time to see Ren bite down on the hollow's throat, blood spurted out, the hollow died instantly, and then Ren started to feast upon it.

Well that is disturbing too say the least, i wish i didn't see that. He took a seat in the long thick grass and pulled out a bottle of sake from his shihakusho and began drinking as he watched as Ren ate the hollow, he let out a small chuckle "why am i watching this" he asked himself in a humorous manner, and then he continued his drink.

Ren finished it's meal at the same time as Bishamon finished his sake, well that was entertaining, he thought, he threw his empety sake bottle away and stood up "so where do you go to sleep, or spend the majority of your life? i can't imagine you being surviving too easily in hueco mundo, considering your morals"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Ren heard a small clunk sound.She saw Bisha walking twoard her. Awnsering his question she said, "I sleep here I can if it is safe form me. The only time that I go to Hueco Mundo is for Training." Ren sat down and began to wash her face. It has been almost two months since I became a hollow. I'm doing pretty good if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Not really a suprise that it stayed here the location is pretty isolated and peaceful i suppose it's a good idea and that would explain why it was here in the first place, "but what happens when a shinigami is patrolling this area? most of them kill hollows on sight, i doubt you will have much chance to explian too them and i doubt they would listen if you did"he awaited for Rens answer as he took a seat in the grass and then he once again gazed upon the beautiful scenery; at this point he felt completely at ease even thought there was a hollow just a few metres away from him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 am

Ren thought for a moment."If I did run into a stronger Shinigami I would run as fast as I could. So far I have met three Shinigami how have given me a chance." she said in a soft voice. Looking at the senery she felt almost like a real cheetah.

Why am I so different? she thought saddy.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Strange, everyone in the soul society was taught that hollow's are monsters that given any opportunity will kill you, Bishamon clenched his fist slightly, he was annoyed that the soul society could get it so wrong, also annoyed about the incompetent shinigami's that would given the chance kill this hollow, does this mean we are just the same as hollow's he thought.

"Are there more hollow's like you? i have only come across hollow's that wish to kill and devour every soul" he looked at Ren, not sure what answer to expect, he wanted to know that not every hollow was a blood-thirsty monster, but he also wanted her to say no, if there are no hollow's what is the point of shinigami's? His conflicted feelings made him even more annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm

"I don't know. There might be. But it is possibly rare, all hollows eat souls and attack the Shinigami. Why is it that I'm always different?" Ren eplained as she spat the question more to herself than to Bisha. Ren thought back to when she was alive.

Flashback

When Ren was three years old her father died trying to save her in a house fire.
Since after that she could see a strange color on people. She later learned from a special cat that the colors were called Aura. "So what are you and what's your name?" she asked the cat. The cat laughed and said "My name is Mesu-Rion. But you can call me Mesu-chan. As for what I am. I'm what you would call an "Aura Cat"." Ren smiled at the cat; Mesu-chan. "Will you be my friend Mesu-chan?" she asked in a quiet voice. Mesu-chan only said yes.

End Flashback
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

The sun began its descend into the hills, Bishamon was sort of relieved to hear Ren's answer, its much less complicated to simply kill hollow's, Bishamon shuddered at how dark his thoughts were, he grinned, well that was weird. He still had so many questions for the hollow "so..." he was interrupted by a beeping noise coming from his shihakusho, he looked up at the sky and sighed, so it’s that time already, he looked back at the hollow, and smiled "well this has been interesting, but i must be going."

Good now i can sleep, thinking like this really tires you out, he turned to Ren once again "you should get out of here for a while, the next guy on patrol is a real hard ass" he then stuck his zanpakuto into the air and turned it like a key, a blue gate appeared in front of him and he slowly entered it, as soon as he was fully in it the gate swiftly closed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Ren smiled as she saw Bisha leaving. Well that's my life. On to the next area." she said happly. She walked off in search for a new place to stay.

Ooc Not much of an ending but it is all I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)   An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected visitor (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1