The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unexpected visit (Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

An unexpected visit (Frost) Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm

It was slowly getting dark, the perfect time to move out when you wanted to be unseen, it was before the night patrols began moving around, and just after the normal patrols stopped moving, if you wanted to go somewhere unseen, then now was the time, he was standing on one of the walls looking at the sun go down in the distance, the pink clouds made it look so beautiful, if it was not because he was in a bit of a hurry, then he had stood there observing it for at least thirty minutes, but he had to get to the 10th squad barracks, he kinda owed a certain person there dinner, but he had been too preoccupied with his own search for his necklace, that he had almost forgot all about it, but after his recent visit to the real world, he had some different kind of chocolates with him back, so maybe this would be good enough to satisfy her, so he would not have to hear for it, if what she said was true, then he would be in trouble to his neck, and he really had no time for that.
He jumped down from the wall and took a map up from his small belt pouch, the map had been surprisingly easy to come by, but it had not been too cheap, but for what he was evading, it was worth every coin.
He walked along a walls of the 10th squad barracks, if his information was right, then her room would be fairly close by, he got up on the wall and took a slight look around, he had to make sure he was not caught, as he was in enough trouble as it was, he used shunpo to get onto the roof of the building, now it should be just around here if he was not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Sitting in her room inside the barracks alone, with a cup of tea and looking out of the door to the outside
looking at the sunset, relaxing but still frustrating been confide to their barracks that was one thing but also having their zanpanktoe´s taken away from them was another thing, the very essence of a shinigami. it irritated, it burn a fire inside her, in pure anger she throw the cup against the nears wall breaking the cup into a hundred pieces and splashing tear on the wall and floor “RrRRAaaa HOW DARE THEY!” she almost growled out as she took some deep breath of air, trying to clam herself a bit down again
it didn’t take long for a person to come and look up on her from the bit of noise she “just go my finger slipped and I almost felt...” said she trying to cover her little accident, as the guard left again she turn back towards the garden taking a new cup and pouring some tea into the cup
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 am

Lavi had to be silent not to get noticed while the 10th squad was under house arrest, he wouldn't want to be placed under arrest either, which just made it seem even more stupid and reckless what he was doing, yet the danger exited him a little.
He could hear her voice from where he was standing, just below him as far as he could hear, he hang over the edge of the roof, and was now hanging upside down and starring at the girl he had meet a few weeks ago "Hello" the expression on his face was pretty neutral, not showing him to be exited nor annoyed.
His arms were hanging down and in one hand he had a closed plastic bag, with no label on it, just purely white.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 am

Slowly taking a sip of her tea, she looked towards family voice where coming from, as she saw him hang over the roof upside down with caught her a bit of guard making her smile a bit “ hey…” she said trying not to make a to big smile as it looked a bit funny the way he were hanging together with how his expression was.. “So aren’t you not allowed to come here? You do remembered that I’m under house arrest right?” said she while she looked over at the white plastic bag a bit curies about was what inside it comply forgetting about her anger..
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 am

Lavi jumped off the edge and made an elegant landing on the ground, making nothing more then a small 'hmph' sound at the girls comment, and then held out the bag towards her, while looking away from her.
Yoru then came floating down from the roof "He is trying to say sorry for what happened the other day, he just ain't that good with apologies" Yoru was a small feline looking humanoid, with cat ears appearing in his blue hair, and cat paws instead of hands and feet, and he also had a small tail behind him, if she opened the bag there would be some different chocolate in the bag and some soda from the real world.
He was not sure what to pick up at the time as he had no idea of what she liked, so he just went with the usual stereotype about girls loving chocolate.
Yoru landed on Lavis shoulder and looked at the girl, hoping she would not panic at the sight.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 am

Kuro looked at bit at him, raising a eyebrow if you could say it like that, his way of been where a bit weird not like the other time she had meet him at the hot spring, where he had try to get around the little peeping business he had been doing but it was sure because of that he had come..
She smiled a little as he held out the bag towards him, but her eyes wide comply up when she saw the little cat boy? Come floating down. She was pretty surprised by see this but she took as normally as she could after everything that had been happening “well emh thank you “ Kuro gently stod up and took the small bag from him not really know what else to say as she gently sat down and looked into the bag with a smile before she looked up on him again “ well so who is your little friend? Mister? I don’t remember him been there last time when I meet you”
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 am

Lavi lets his hands slide back into his pockets, he was wearing a slight more casual attire compared to usual, he was in dark blue jeans, it was hard to tell if they were really dark blue or black though, on his chest he was wearing a black jacket, that set a little tight onto his body, without hampering any movement.
He looked up at the girl "Well this is Yoru" Yoru raised his paw and made a small wave "Pleased to meet ya" Yoru said, Lavi kept his voice down when talking, no reason to draw unwanted attention "Its hard to explain what he is, and he wasn't supposed to show up here for his own safety, I do not want Seretei to know about him, I do not think they would understand" Yoru looked a little sad "Sorry Lavi I just hate hiding all the time"
Lavi made a small sigh and looked away from them both "Well I guess it is fine as long as this Kuro Neko doesn't get the urge to tell Seretei about you"
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 am

“well nice to meet you too Yoru” said she and smiled a little as she let a hand slip down into the bag and pulled out a soda can, and with a small click she opened it up and took a slurp of the soda “Ahhhh… that was refreshing “as she then place it back down on the table again next to her tea “a lot better thank you“ while she listen to his explanation.
“awww give him a little slack would you? He just want to be with you “ she took up a little packet of chocolate from the plastic bag and lick her lips out of purr excitement opening up the pack and broke of a piece.

"hmmmm"
she gumble on the chocoloate piece with close eye´s enjoy the taste before she open up her eyes and looked at them "emh just take any if you want since you bought it"

Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

Lavi ignored her first comment a little, just looking slightly back at her, when she said they could take something if they wanted "I pass I do not have much of a sweet tooth" Yoru on the other hand flew over to the bag and took a plate of chocolate in the bag, ripped the wrapping away and took a big bite off it.

Lavi turned back to looking at her "You never told me your name anyways, do you know how hard it is to track down someone without a name?" Lavi made a small sigh "So mind telling me your name, or should I simply call you Kuro Neko, as the black cat that crossed my path?" Since he had meet this girl, nothing but misfortune had been on his path, only very few times had he meet good times and even now he was not sure how long he would be able to keep what he found a secret, should anyone else than Arawn find out, he might risk being exiled, or be made silent.
Who knew, maybe those bandits got the information passed on to seretei, revealing his knowledge, best just to let it stay off his mind for now, no use pondering about it every minute.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

“like I would even tell you that” said she and looked away from him trying to seem a bit offended, knowing it would not work she looked a bit back on him with one eye, before she gave up on her act “i..it’s because I don’t remember sorry… not because I don’t want you to know.. but I don’t remember anything at all from my past, and together with that my captain was the one that found me, and somehow I got promote from the academy to his squad”

Taking up the soda can and taking another sip, she looked up and him once more “would you train me? So I can defende myself? Since my weapons have been taking away from me and you’re the only one I can ask by now” said she in a more aggressive tone and place both her hands down on the table looking up at him “will you learn this Kuro Neko that crossed your path to defended itself i dont care how you want me to repay you just say it“
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Lavi turned his back to Kuro and looked up towards the stars that was slowly starting to appear "Wouldn't it make more sense that you had been trained by your superior officers, like you good old captain?" Lavi knew the captain had been declared a traitor and was no longer in seretei, he just felt like mocking her a little.
"That aside, it would be pretty dangerous for someone like me to train you, I could be placed under house arrest too after all, so why should I help you, and why is it you want me of all people to train you?"
Yoru turned and was about to say something, but he decided to not say anything, and simply took another bite off the chocolate.
Lavi was not really fishing for some bad excuse, he was hoping to hear some resolve on her part, hoping to hear some reason she wanted to get stronger, Lavi had his own goals, but what was her goals, there had to be some reason she was seeking to get stronger afterall.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 am

“I havnt been asking them for help once… and im not going to do that.. And im sure they don’t want to help me right now.. I want to be able to fight on my own.. ” she said looking up on him feeling a bit iritade by his words about her former captain.. “I was never really accepted by the squad and the only one that just remind me of a friend have been declared a traitor… I was never a part of this family..” she said as she sat back into her seat while looking down on the ground “ I want a person I can trust or a person that trust me.. and as I said I will repay you how ever you want me to repay you.." she made a short pause taking a deep breath “right now I am alone I got nothing to help me,.. and because of that I need to be able to survive.. “
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Lavi made a small chuckle then turned back to Kuro "you should not think that I am a person you should trust just yet, and a favor from you does not sound to have much value at the time, but lets assume I agree to train you" Lavi got a little smile on his face, he found it fun trying to scare her off.
"what I can teach is not a fighting style, what I teach is nothing but pure street skills and copies from other fighting styles, and it is by all means not a fair fighting style, its cheap tricks and most likely declared cheating by some people" Lavi crosed his arms, wondering if Kuro still would be interested in learning from his rough style "So are you still interested, and more importantly do you have what it takes?" Lavi was not sure if she had a moral code that would keep her from learning from, and if she had the skills to do much, not that it mattered much, the idea with the style was to fight without much skill to begin with after all.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Turning her head away from him as he looked back down on her with that smile she felt as he was in a way trying to test her.. ”i don’t care if its that what takes to win i will do it, i don’t really care how cheap the fighting styles will be or how low i have to go anymore, i just need to know how to defend myself..” said she still looking away from him not wanting right now to look into his eyes as she sure somehow he would judge her by what she had said... slowly she stood up again turning her face towards him “i got what it takes just say what I have to do and I will do it... “ before she bow down and took another soda op from the little bag that he had given her.. “when can I start then if you do agree to train me? Or is there something you want me to do before to show you im up for it?”
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 pm

His smile faded as her mind was made up "It seems you are up for it then, well I take it you are ready to bail on this place for now then, I am ready to train you right away, the night is still young and I have a very special place in mind" Lavi took a look down at Yoru "Make sure no one notice she is gone, you probably already have a few ideas for how to" Yoru raised his paw to his forehead like a soldier "You got it Lavi!" Lavi turned to look out again "I hope you can keep up, if we are discovered I am leaving you behind, the favor is training you, nothing else, anything beyond that is your problem got it?" Lavi said in a cold voice and waited for Kuro to be ready.

Training someone would prove difficult, he had always had trouble when attending as a teacher, his methods were not exactly friendly towards students, and made it seem more like he was sparring with his students rather then teaching them, but it was up to Kuro if she could keep up with his methods, if she could not, then it was just too bad for her.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 am

“im more than ready! To leave this place I’m already on it!! “ she said with a smile taking up the bag lavi had taken with him as she stood up looking pretty excited like a high school girl that was about to leave school for the summer vacation before she look down at the cute Yoru bowing down she gave him a little kiss on the forehead or tried to “thank you “ said she and looked up one Lavi once more and listened to what he said about leaving her behind if they were spotted, her thought where throw a bit off track by his statements as she could imagined what would happen if that were to happen, a lot of things could go wrong. Not giving them a second thought she nod towards Lavi as she would walk over beside him ready to follow him, still not know what she was about to expense
"im ready"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:48 pm

"Try and keep up" Lavi said before he made a jump to the roof, taking hold of the edge of the roof, swinging up to the top, he made a look around to make sure the coast was clear, now he just had to exit around the guards, there should be a hole in their patrol just a little away from them, he began running down the roof, as he got to the point he made a look back to see if Kuro was keeping up with him, if she was not, he pretended he was looking for a way out, as soon as she was close enough, he made a jump to the fence, it was quite the jump, but seeing how her body was, he suspected she could handle it.
as soon as they were over the wall, got down from it, and began running a little ahead, before turning stopping to look around the corner, showing Kuro that she should stop there with him, as the coast was clear he proceded ahead.
They were out of the patrol area now, it would be best to avoid too many people though, no need risking anything "Well so far, now we just need to get to the spot, We can't go to my spot in rukongai, but I got a spot around here that will work for now" Lavi said as he began walking instead of running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visit (Frost)   An unexpected visit (Frost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected visit (Frost)
Page 1 of 1