The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinoue Hisagi

Shinoue Hisagi

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human Empty
PostSubject: Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human   Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Shinoue Hisagi

Birthplace: 21

Looks: Short black spikey hair, pretty thin but much muscle definition, 5"11 with white skin with little to no tan. Eyes are a dark violent blue.

Personality: When Shinoue is around his friends he is laid back and calm. Shinoue is very mature and doesn't
mess around all that much. Shinoue knows when to be serious and when to settle down. Shinoue has a sharp sense for danger ever since his traggic accident when he was 10 years old. Whenever Shinoue starts to fight his personality changes dramatically by literally changing his apperance from a normal human being to a fierce evil looking person. But when Shinoue is at his normal state he usually grins alot and shows alot of emotion.

Occupation: Attends a normal High school in Kakura Town. Also teaches at a kick boxing facility after school.

Special Characteristics: Shinoue hands have been burned ever since he could remember when he woke up in the middle of nowhere in the forest, Shinoue doesn't know why his hands wont heal but when he woke up he found these two metal arm plates next to his bleeding body, he then realized when he uses them in combat they are nearly indestructible against any attack except for most fire attacks.

Race: White (American)

Special Power- Shinoue has this special cloth that he wears around his neck that he can actually use in a battle that he can actually control completely (Binding, grabbing etc.) with the rest of his spirit energy.

General Power: Two short katanas that he combines to control massive wind attacks and blocks most of his attacks his with his arm plates.

Techniques/Abilities: Shinoue can combine his two almost to indestructible arm plates to make a medium sized shield, this shield can absorbs channel energy in the air to actually create a wind current around it to actually deflect small attacks back at his opponent.( Only defensive)

Shinoue also has a special cloth that is composed of small spirit particles he wears around his neck. When this cloth is taken off and activated by Shinoue it can actually be controlled and used as a grappling weapon to grab his opponent or his weapon.

Shinoue can also combine his two short katanas to make a double sided long katana. (blades on the outside and handles on the inside) When these katanas are combined they can spun to create a wind current that Shinoue can control( Offensive wind attacks)

(Arm plates are only defensive and thats it.

Stats: (you begin with 60 points to distribute around)

Spirit Power: 11
Speed: 20

Fighting skill: 17

Intelligence: 12

History: Shinoue Hisagi is a long nephew of Shuhei Hisagi. Shinoue had a accident when he was around 10 years old, all Shinoue knows that when he woke up he found his thought to be father dead and many of his ancestors murdered in middle of a pine forest in Kakura. When Shinoue was searching the bodies he found a man wrap in dark clothes and had this mysterious cloth around his neck and two arm plates that had a language written on it he was not known of. Ever since that day Shinoue has been trying to find clues about his past and never has found the true power of these mysterious objects, but he uses them to the best of ability. Shinoue has always had a natural ability for fighting and has been training almost every day for 7 years because knows one day the people that killed his father and family members will come back for him.

Role Playing Sample: *Wakes up* "Where.. am I", Deep in the pine forest blood was everywhere on the pines and bodies laying randomly along the ground with swords and arrows in them, Branches broken, trees knocked down *gets up slowly with one eye closed and blood coming down his face* "What.. happened" *Tears falling down from his face as he see all the bodies around him**As he walks around he finds his fathers body with band around his head**Shinoue gets on both knees and cries, he slowly wipes the tears away from his face and takes the band from his dads head and swears on his life he will kill the man or men that did this**Shinoue realizes that his hands are burned as if he used a last resort attack that would cripple him for life**Shinoue then walks over to a different looking person with weird black robes on and finds this white cloth around his neck and two arm plates near the persons body**Shinoue takes the cloth and tries to wrap it in his hand*...... *Snap* Shinoue looks behind him and sees this huge man behind him covered with blood.."HAHA!! so your not dead yet kid huh?" said the stranger. Shinoue stares in fear... the Stranger comes at shinoue with a huge battle axe. Shinoue grabs the arm plate quickly and blocks the stangers attack. "Whaa.. what! how did you block my attack" said the stranger. Shinoue looks up with death in his eyes. Shinoue could feel his spirit energy flow through him and looked down at the cloth and realized the cloth was moving. Stranger steps back "lets give it another shot kid, see if you can block this one!!!" stranger throws his battle axe down with all his mite....* dirt is everywhere in the air, everything the axe made contact with is gone, a huge hole in the ground is left* "no way anyone could survive that hah!" said the stranger.. swiftly behind him is Shinoue in a battle position with his head down.. "You thought you could kill my family and get away with it... you fool"*looks up slowly**Uses the cloth to bind around this huge mans neck* "ah.. please.. forgive.. me" said the stranger*the man drops his axe and holds his neck as he trying to gasp for air* "Shall you die in name Shinoue Hisagi" *Stranger looks up with big eyes* "whaa.." said the stranger, right then Shinoue used his cloth to tighten around the mans neck killing the stranger.

Last edited by Shinoue Hisagi on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human   Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:41 am

From the application you're human. As such you are missing am ability. Not sure if the template is updated, but humans begin with 3 now. The swords are more like equipment unless they have special properties.
Back to top Go down
Shinoue Hisagi

Shinoue Hisagi

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human   Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Sorry about that. I edited most of it. tell me what you think?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human   Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Sorry about the wait. Approved.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human   Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinoue Hisagi - Super Human
Page 1 of 1