The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)

Go down 
+3
Stratus
Bishamon Saitou
Tenshineko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Ren felt the SP of the hollow. He was strong, far more stronger than Ren was and she knew it. She closed the portal and stood in frount of the Shnigami wanting to pretect them. "They have done nothing wrong and who cares if I don't do anything to them. What have they done to threaten me?!" Ren asked the hollow shakeing in fear but taking a protective stance.

Ooc: SP=Spiritual Pressure.*
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

The mass that approached the warring parties could hardly be called Sentient, it was a lumbering mass of hunger that the party simply could not have expected... This behemoth lumbered torward them, its massive spiritual presence surely impossible to ignore as it moved in range...

However, obstacles obstructed the two story hollow, obstacles that were soon to be removed... The hollow's jaw opened, a primal bellow erupted, and the very earth shook and the building shuddered, the concrete wishing it was stronger, and glass fell like blossoms from a cherry tree.

The bellow was followed by the glow, the glow that emitted teh blast of lightning that spanned nearly 4 blocks, anything that came into contact with it was vaporized, that means the buildings, the scraps that are called humans, and the concrete streets.

It cleared a path, and left Hageshii drained. What, you thought i was going to refer to my character without its name all post?

But now he was able to lumber to the fight on a straight line. Straight to the food at the other end of this hollowmade condiut...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 am

Bishamon drew his two zanpakuto, the air filled with blood lust, as he carefully watched the hollow take a practice swing with his green emerald sword, he knew this hollow wasn't like Ren, "i suppose your going to try and kill us now?" he said as he got in his stance "dying doesn't really appeal to me right now, so i think i will have to fight back" he said calmly, its a good job Dray's here, i doubt i would be able to fight this hollow for long and survive. He looked down at Ren who stood infront of them as though trying to protect them, "you don't need to do this, hollows and shinigami are natural enemies, its bothersome but its no suprise he wants to kill us" he said with a smile on his face.

Then as he tightend his guard, a large spiritual pressure filled the air, Bishamon's body felt like it was made from lead for a minute, and then the large spiritual pressure dissapeard, hmm odd he thought, and then the silence was broke by a huge explosion, Bishamon turned to where the explosion took place, "another hollow?!...what a pain, this one appears strong too" he said without much urgency on his face and looked at the hollow that swung the sword, he took a deep breath, and said "Dray, we have got to take care of this hollow, before that other one gets here, i don't like our odds now never mind when that other one gets here" Bishamon looked ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

The large hollow's presence was easily felt once it launched it's attack. The electricity sent a ripple through the air. Stratus could feel his blood boil. He couldn't help but laugh. How could anyone have missed such a creature? How something of that size had remained hidden was quite the mystery. Still it wasn't unusual. When moving between worlds he couldn't detect anything in the real world until he arrived. There was no reason to believe the reverse wasn't also true.
"Now that's more like it." he stated as he looked at the creature moving their way. He turned back to his current opponents. "Now that's what a hollow, kitty!" he aimed the comment at the strange cat being. But the force he felt from the monstrosity was enough to rattle him. Best to finish up the appetizers quickly then move on to the main course. And what a main course it would be. He snickered again, as he anticipated the coming battle. Rather than approach the group he threw the crystal weapon like a spear. He aimed the emerald weapon at the feline. With his left hand he let loose a barrage to of slime. A hail of sticky slime the size of golf balls flew at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Dray was shocked at the appearance of the new hollow. This is bad, we'd have a hard enough time trying to deal with this one, maybe we can play them off on each other or something. He looked back at the hollow before him and saw as he threw the crystal blade, and created some green oozy balls which shot in his direction. Crap "Move!" He look at the incoming projectiles. "Bakudo:3! Sutoppu!"

Dray then dodged to the side. I hope those extra few seconds will be enough for us all to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Ren moved out of the way for the soul reaper called Dray to use his kiddo. But not before she grabbed the strange weapon thrown by the hollow. Spinning out of the kiddo's attack she hurled the weapon into a tree. "All hollows are diferent it does not matter what I do I will not change my ways!" she raored. Please let this work. It worked last time because that hollow was weaker than I was. she thought desperatly.

A glowing stream of light came from Rens body focusing hard the aura begain to hearded. Aiming for the hollow she launched her attack. "Aura Shard!"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 am

"what did i tell you about doing that and causing attention to yourself?" nikorasu said as he approached with a squad of shingigami students behind him, he was sent on orders to kill the two hollow, and sent with a squad which for once he was squad leader, which honestly made him happy, and you could tell by the way he was smiling.

"im sorry your reinforcemts are late sirs, but we had to take care of another hollow before we came here."nikorasu said bowing to the two unknown shingigami and then looked at his squad "ok gents time to get to work, surround and conquer." nikorasu said with a smile as his squad started to surround the hollow with they're swords drawn, simply just slashing at it and trying to do there best against it awesome might.

nikorasu drew his sword and stood infront of ren, "i will not allow such a thing harm you ren" nikorasu said before walking towards the hollow joining formation to try and take down the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am

Even from Rukongai you could feel the battle. Sal stood at the door of what had become, purely by chance, his home away from home. The disused wooden hut rotting and falling to pieces.

He kept his eyes trained upon the direction of the battle, his mind calming itself as he tried to analyze the ebb and flow of the fight with his senses. As far as he could tell all combatants were still standing, a mixture of Hollow and lower level Shinigami.

Every instinct in his body was begging him to join in the fun, his guts practically squirming with an eagerness to unleash hell. He couldn't, that would be too reckless, even for him.

To get that close to Seireitei was just asking for a world of Zanpakuto's and a high Shinigami mortality rate. He'd sit this one out, leave it to the 'Professionals'.

This was all very well and good until he felt the gargantuan Spiritual Power emanating from the region and then he saw an explosion and several dozen rooftops vanished in the blast.

Things just stepped up a notch and before he even knew what was happening he was racing on towards the battle, diverting to the forest near the epicenter and shooting through the trees. He burst out of the foliage behind the Reapers and the Feline-esque Hollow and with a blur of hyper accelerated motion appeared beside them with his Zanpakuto drawn.

He didn't even register the others, all his attention was on the big guy and a grin crossed his face. When was the last time he had come across a Hollow of this caliber?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

Too scared to even move Ren slowly walked back away from the chaos. How did this whole mess even start? I was just chaseing after a blanket. she thought in terror. She sensed yet another aura. "Can this get any worse?" she asked her self. Ren turned around to see a new person at the battle.

Ooc: Short sorry.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Hageshii was lumbering down the corridor he made, water from broken waste and water pipes filled the coridor, sparks flew from downed powerlines. He felt teh odd shock of the lines, but being as his senory functions were limited as it were, he didn't really feel it, but his body did...

He was nearly half way down the corridor, he could almost see the scraps of meat that were soon to be dead and gone.

But what was this, his eyes focused on the morsel... no the grand finale of all meals. Hageshii released a hollow scream, but it was massive, bass and gutteral, it would send fear down the spine of any being.

Hageshii didn't know what to think, so he opened his mouth, incapable of though, and the red glow came from it...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Bishamon jumped back and managed to aviod the projectiles, thanks to Dray's kido, Counter attack!, he thought he was about too rush the hollow standing infront of him hoping too suprise his but he was stopped as he heard a vioce behind him, he turned around and saw a few more shinigami coming too their aid "phew, i thought we were gonna die here" he said in relief.

But there is that other hollow, he then turned around to see where the new hollow was, and then the area was flooded with huge spiritual pressure, it brought Bishamon too a knee "what the hell is that?" he said as he struggled to get back too his feet.

He then saw what appeared too be a shinigami rushing towards the huge hollow. "heh, i feel sorry for that hollow, this new guy better be on our side." He then moved back to regroup with the other shinigami's.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Chaos, such delicious chaos. Stratus reveled in that feeling. The shinigami, the small hollow, and now the large hollow behind him a large battle suited him. The small white creature's attack shook him from his thoughts. A strange burst of energy hit him in the chest and pushed him backwards. As quick as it came the attack had ended. He could smell something burning. Sure enough there was smoke coming from the place the shot had hit. Despite it's looks the little creature had some fight in it.
"Good." he muttered, it wouldn't be any fun at all if they didn't fight back. It was then even more shinigami arrived on the scene. "Even more? Are you friends with every soul reaper?" He focused his senses on the new arrivals and snorted; more lambs to the slaughter. Aside from the large hollow rapidly advancing on them, they all weren't that strong. Even from where he stood he could see the fear in there eyes. If the big one was enough to make them wet their pants they weren't about to survive this encounter. Some of his enthusiasm died. At fun as tearing them all limb from limb, he had hoped for some kind of challenge. He looked down at the burn the hollow had inflicted on him. It was already starting to heal.
He sighed as the large hollow's steps thundered closers. Maybe he was better of letting the big one take care of all of them. He turned to look as it gave a great cry. It's voice shook the area as much as it's steps. Again Stratus groaned. It was feral. He had hoped for a more reasonable ally, but it seemed this creature would just rage uncontrollably until everything was dead. It's mouth opened as it readied it's attack. Stratus leaped out of it's way.

It was then he felt it while hanging in the air. A new player to the battle royale that was unfolding. It was hard to identify the owner of the strange power. Shinigami, hollow, humans, they had a different feel to them. This one felt like a shinigami, but also something different. He couldn't put his finger on it. Frankly he didn't want to. It was the energy's feel that intrigued him. It was strong like tempered steel, it was sharp as a sword, a finely tuned machine even. He grinned beneath his mask. Now things were getting back interesting. Whoever it was they were moving fast. It took only a moment to spy the newest addition; a man had just emerged from the brush. Stratus landed in a nearby tree, and took a little time to look at the man. He didn't look like a shinigami in the slightest. He looked out of place next to the other corpses in the making. "Time for a test." Stratus said to himself. The slime poured from his hands, he quickly shaped and hardened it into the sharp emerald. He had made a spear. Unlike his quick creations he had taken the time to make a proper bladed top for the weapon. He hefted the long shaft and took aim at his target. With all his strength he threw the javelin at the newcomer. If he could dodge it, he might be worth his time. Otherwise he could die with the rest of the rabble.

OOC: Okay guys we got alot of people now. I suggest/recommend a side post/thread at this time. Otherwise things will be way beyond chaotic. As such I'll take on Sal and anyone else. The rest can handle Hageshii. Decide among yourselves.

PS: Be sure to alert others of your choice, so they know to continue without you in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:53 am

Draylon watched the chaos unfold around him, as the new shinigami's attempted to take down the one in front of him, and as that one fled back into the forest, almost as if it was taunting them. He saw a man shaped blur appear for a split second then chase after it, as well as the hollow known as Ren.

Draylon dashed over to the new shingami, "The big one is the one we need to worry about, it has a massive amount of energy, I recommend you send the fastest of your squad to get a lieutenant or something. We need to work together. " Dray looked over and saw the large hollow charging to fire another shot, "Look out it's going to fire!"

Last edited by Draylontis on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

nikorasu looked at all the men take it down, there was honestly nothing or his squad could do so he just simply stood there. there was enough people to be a distraction, and enough people to try and make a plan no matter how strong the hollow was, it seemed they had the power to handle it.
nikorasu looked at the scared ren and sighed as he knelt down in front of her "please calm down, everything will be ok." nikorasu said with a smile then looked over at his men and then back to ren "though this maybe the last day i find myself in soul society so, i'm asking, be ready." nikorasu said with a smile and then stood up and looked at his men and nodded is head. "ok zai, and ryo, attack it from the south east and move as fast as you can." nikorasu then looked at another two men "dujo and ken attack it from the top and try to jump at it, the rest of us will attack it from the ground" nikorasu said and then nodded slightly as he unsheathed his sword and ran towards the hollow with his sword to this side.
zai and dujo ran as fast as they could and they seemed to be pretty fast for academy students ran at it from the sides and started slashing at the legs, as though acting as distraction. nikorasu sighed lightly as he and the other three men ran at it and started swinging and slicing at it, trying to do some damage to it. dujo and ken were the last to go running as fast as they could and then jumping into the air jumping onto the giant hollow and started cutting at its head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 pm

What do you mean last day in Soul Society? Ren thought. She looked at him with a steady gaze. "Follow me I'm going after the other hollow. Don't worry I will be ready." she spoke in a quiet voice.

She took of after the hollow that was fleeing the chaos.

Ooc: Im in the side story with Sal and Stratus. Sorry if it is short.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 am

OOC: Om nom nom nom buildings. and can ANYONE handle me?

Hageshii felt the snacks coming torward him, all those were, those snacks to be an appetizer to the one that he would soon eat. Hageshii had already dropped his jaw, the glow appeared, and now it erupted, a crimson blast spewed from his mouth, and he swept it sideways, toward his appetizer, simply cutting through anything that was there.

As he finished, he set his eyes on the largest presense. It would be a grand meal, if it he could catch it.

Hageshii let forth a primal bellow after he finished his blast. And exerted his spiritual pressure to its max, a territorial show of strength. Territorial being where ever he is at the time. If anything could withstand that, it would be WORTHY of being an appetizer.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 am

The huge surge of spiritual pressure was enough to rattle the strongest of shinigami's, Bishamon's body felt heavy, he struggled to stay stood upright, he looked around as the academy students went down to their knees; not surprising really, Bishamon struggled to move his arms but he eventually got into his stance, he saw the huge hollow charge towards them "he is just a huge mass of power, just avoid his attack, and then counter attack" he mumbled, he took a breath, this won't hold him for long, he thought "Bakudo 9! Geki!" a red light engulfed the hollow, he then followed up straight away, knowing that the hollow would break out in a matter of second, he quickly jumped on the hollow's back and pointed the tips of his blades downwards at the hollow, and brought them down, hoping that it would do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Draylon grabbed one of the shinigami's that came over and yelled at him to go get an officer, then watched as the man ran off into the distance back where he came from.

Time to get serio..., HOLY @%$@ Dray dodged to the side, barely being missed by the Huge blast that came from the hollow. How the hell are we supposed to hold off that? As Dray watched, the shinigami near the beast dropped to their knees. Spiritual Pressure Aura! Gotta get away! Dray lept back and kept moving backwards until he was about 50 feet outside the aura's influence. Damn it all. "Hado 4! White Lightening!" Dray watched as the bolt flew at the beast. Hopefully the aura won't have an adverse effect on the kido.

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Tags were wrong and spelling)
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Hageshii was HUNGRY, he was fazed for a second, skidding to a halt on after some pretty red lights surrounded him, and then he was in full speed charge. He was aiming for the white ones, the ones that were on their knees, waiting to be eaten.

He was, when he felt something prick him in the back, something marginally more tasty than the white things. It hurt, sure, but what is a 2 inch hole to something a pair of stories tall... Not only that, but the white scales of his skin deflected the blade sideways, abit, so it lost some of its penatrating power.

Hageshii then felt an impact on his shoulder, something blue and pretty, but it didn't faze him at all, and his maw could almost taste his food as he neared the white clad snacks...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 am

As Bishamon's blades penetrated the hollow's skin, he knew that it had little effect, it was probably like a bee sting or something, crap what should i do? It looks like our zanpakuto's won't do anything looks like kidou is our only chance. He then jumped off the back of the huge hollow and swiftly made his way towards Dray, until he was standing a few feet away from him "well i would say we should probably retreat, but it would probably end up killing all these souls so i think we need to stay" he scratched his head and turned his attention to the hollow "our zanpakuto's won't have an effect on that thing, the only chance we have is kidou."

Bishamon sheathed his zanpakuto's; realising that they would just get in the way, and pointed his hands out in front of him "the one advantage we have, is it will be difficult for him to avoid our attacks...Hado 17! Smite!" a large purple octagonal block appeared before Bishamon and began moving towards the hollow, this attack would usually be used for defence as it not that fast which makes it not too difficult to dodge.

Hopefully this will at least discourage the hollow somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Draylon watched as all their attacks against the hollow proved ineffective. Damn, what is that thing made of? I suppose it is out of our ability range to kill it. The best we can do is to hold it off or drive it off. Bakudo 7 should make it miserable.

Dray turned to Bishamon as he started talking about retreating, "Of course we can't retreat, I already sent someone back for re-enforcements, now all we have to do is hold it off or drive it off." Draylon raised his voice, "Cover Your Ears! Bakudo 7! Beni Fushi!" Draylon opened his mouth and emited a high pitched note. That should deafen it, or at least cause it some pain, or both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next