The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) Empty
PostSubject: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

James paced back and forth in front of the flames, as he stared at the fading mark on his arm. It is time, I have to be resealed. The incident in the dojo was the final straw my bestial side is gaining to much influence. If I had harmed Yoko or Kaiyo I would never have forgiven myself. The taste of bile was evident in his mouth at the very thought. Looking into the flames he knew what he had to do as he walked out of his library and towards the roof of his home.

As far as he knew Yoko was still asleep, so he had to be quite as he made his way onto the roof and overlooked the city at the bottom of the hill. “Kaiyo I hope you are out there to feel this.” His voice was barely a whisper as he let his own primal energy surge into the streets below; in hopes of catching Kaiyo’s attention if she was out there.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

A low whisper and a sudden flash of light, in the darkness behind her. She were running, running for her life, from something big, very bit and it was fast! Slowly gaining up on her, Kuro could feel how the earth were almost shacked with every step it took while she was racing over this black sand desert that seem to be never ending with a white sky.

as it slowly gained up on her Kuro was feeling how every alarm bell inside her head was going off, IT was real! As she looked over her shoulder to see, there was something completely wrong, the creature but it was gone. Slowly stopping op Kuro was still looking over her shoulder as she suddenly bombed into something in front of her and as she turn her head the only find she mange to see was a pair of gigantic white teeth that were coming down over her

Kuro woke up with a shock the sweat were running down from her body. Looking around into the dark room, she was alone. as she suddenly felt the spike reitsu that was coming from above her
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Kaiyo was in fact due to be heading back to Soul Society today, the Captain had just been spending her last few hours wandering around. Having already stocked up on real world candy, the blonde girl had dumped her gigai in her bags and was doing a last times sweep of the town. It was always buzzing with energy, the different races that occupied this area was usually quite daunting for most new shinigami visiting.

The Captain froze, about to leap from the roof of a large shopping centre, her eyes widened slightly as she twisted around in the direction of the surge. There was no doubt about it, James. It was different through, less refined, as she was used to. Her hovering stance lingered only a moment longer before she flash stepped off in the direction of the dragon, certain something was up.

Kaiyo appeared on the roof next to the dragon; the stench of panic amongst other things hitting her nostrils like petrol. Ignoring opposing factions the girl's eyes were calm, serious and caring. 'What's wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:45 pm

James steeped his energy as the blonde headed captain appeared by his side, “I am glad you are still in the area, because I need a very important favor.” His voice was even and calm though his mind was in a full panic, holding out his arm he rolled up his sleeve to reveal the same mark he had showed her all those months ago in the coffee shop when he knew her has Buzz. The seal had faded considerably and in some of it had vanished completely, “This seal was placed on me almost a millennia ago and due to recent events it has started to break down and let things out that shouldn’t ever be unleashed.”

Looking down at the childlike captain he almost called everything off, but then his thoughts turned to what could happen if his bestial side ever got loose and his choice stayed firm. “Kaiyo…I know that the soul society sees me as an enemy, someone who would build an army to oppose them; but I need your help. I need you to reseal my dragon side.” James let his arm drop as he walked over to the ledge and sat down his back to the city and the world, as he contemplated his next words before he spoke them. If I ask her to do this, to create a perfect seal I won’t be a raw imitation of a human I will be even more like them. I won’t have scales…I won’t have claws...I don’t even know if I will keep my flame, but if I don’t do this I will be endangering all those who I care about.

Before she could even think of a way of saying no James explained his reason’s in a hushed voice “Kaiyo…It has to be you…you are the only one that I know of that has the sheer power required to do this deed, as well as the combat prowess to handle yourself in case the monster inside of me gains control during its death.” You are also the only one I know that would kill me before anyone else got hurt. It would be an honor for this dragon to die by your blade. James added in his thoughts but only smiled half-heartedly.

Panic flashed across his face as the one thing happened he had tried to avoid, he could smell the panic that wasn’t his own as Yoko awoke in her room in the house below. “I guess it was unavoidable.” He said the pain of sorrow evident in his voice as he stood and awaited the shinigami’s response.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm

kuro looked around into the same room, James had give to her when he had promised her that she could stay, Kuro´s heart were still hammering away as her eyes still were scouting the room for any danger, as she could feel the reitsu above her and suddenly another one had appeared? Pushing away the bedsheets kuro stood up as she gripped the close lying thing to her, a wooden sword that had been use for training were the only right thing kuro could find that would offer some protection against a burglar or what ever that was going op on the roof somewhere

without any other thought Kuro walk towards the slide door, opening it she walk out on the silent and empty hall way “james?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Kaiyo hopped off the ledge of the roof, sighing light as she lowered her head with a sigh. Her eyes leading her back up with a firm gaze on the dragons seal. Now, Kaiyo wasn't exactly what one might call an expert on secret dragon power seals, but even she could tell that faded thing had seen better days. Her hand dropped down to the hilt of her blade, comfortable tapping away on it as she thought for a moment. Her blonde hair swayed in the night breeze as she rubbed the back of her neck; it was a bit stiff at the moment.

Aiding an enemy of Soul Society...But it was more helping out a friend and technically she was helping suppress his powers. Still, it was risky business for Kaiyo to be working so outside the lines. Of course she had always had such a solid sense of right and wrong, but recent events had begun to unravel such certainty, so her reliance upon the ruling body had simply increased. Kaiyo could sense Kuro's reiatsu spike, but given the dragon's obvious care for her, she decided to just ignore her anger towards the crazy girl for a while longer.

Heaving on final, heavy sigh the girl took a tentative step closer to the dragon. It had to be done, and she only trusted herself to do it. 'I'm in' she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:33 pm

James smiled at Kaiyo’s response and motioned for her to follow him, for the first time in days the tension in his shoulders faded a bit. Well that is one problem solved Kaiyo has the ability to reseal my physical body I will just have to hope that Yoko will agree to help with this. Opening the door down into his home he smiled, “Come on in Kaiyo nothing happens without all the proper precautions and Yoko is going to be needed in this. I had only hoped she would have stayed asleep so it seemed nothing more than a bad dream to her.

“Kaiyo if you would wait for me in the library I have to go and get Yoko now that she is awake.” He walked down toward Yoko’s room when he heard her door slide open and his name called. “Yes?” he said quietly as he grabbed the blade of the wooden sword to keep her from hitting him with it. Before she could respond James continued on assuming he knew what she was going to say. “I am sorry if my little display woke you but I had to attract the attention of a certain blonde headed captain. Before you say anything I need to ask you something very important.

“I called the Captain here for the purpose of resealing my dragon’s more bestial side, but in order to do so I need someone that I trust completely that can act as the keeper of my memories.” James sat quietly knowing that the sheer weight of the question was enough to make anyone nervous. When a person takes another’s memories they take the very essence of that person, so one has to have complete trust that their keeper. For a keeper has the power and ability to alter their thoughts and personal views.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:01 pm

As he suddenly grabbed the blade Kuro could feel how her hearth just skipped a beat for a second as she looked at him with big scared eyes “..Baka! You scare me!..” she said to him as she sighed and close her eyes trying to calm herself down a bit.. “wait wait wait... WHAT?!... YOU GOT WHO?....” she said as her mood made a swing from that to the worse...” of all people... it had to be her?..”

as he went on with the talk kuro kept listing to him with her arms crossed, she was still in a bit in the bad mood after been woke because he had to get the Captian, but she tried to lay it aside... “ you want her to act as the keeper of your memories thats why? You had to get HER?...”

it was almost like throwing fuel on to the fire the way kuro took it, a feel of irritation, jealousy rush through her as her hand just instantly flied forward as she tried to slap him “ YOU TRUSTH HER MORE THEN ME! Then fine! GO TO HELL” she yell at him as she took at step backwards and slammed the door shut into his face
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Kaiyo grimaced at the mention of that woman, the woman who she had some kind of unexplainable hatred towards. Of course their first meeting had been less than pleasant, but something about the girl just riled Kaiyo up. Still, for a favour to this dragon it was probably just something she would have to deal with. Yoko though? Really, she doubted that was her real name still.

The blonde girl shuffled around silently in the library as she heard some distant yelling. Clearly the woman was equally excited about working together. Her crystal blue eyes flickered in the lighting of the room, it was clearly already setup; the blades obviously peaked the girls interest. Each seemed grande to say the least, and the girl couldn't help but crouching down to get a closer look.

Kaiyo began chewing on her bottom lip lightly, she wasn't so much worried about physically being able to help the dragon, more the fact that releasing her reiatsu would do two things. Attract hollows and alert Soul Society. Two things that were definitely quite a hassle. Oh the things she did for friends. The worst part was still having to work with Kuro though, and with no mediator whilst they helped, Kaiyo couldn't exactly promise she wouldn't accidentally kill the rogue either.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 pm

James was overcome with sorrow when yoko had slammed the door in his face, she thinks Kaiyo is the one I trust…she thinks I don’t trust her. Leaning against the door he could hear her sobbing. Knocking on her door his voice was a little more than a whisper. “Yoko, it’s not what I meant, she is only here because it takes a lot of power to reseal a dragon.” Opening the door he was still frowning as he looked at her his eyes showed the real pain he was feeling. “Yoko…Kaiyo wasn’t who I was going to trust with my memories…I chose you…from that first day I knew it was you.” He said not daring to look into her eyes for fear of what he might see.

“Yoko if you will still be willing to help, I would be honored if you would guard my memories and my personality, I know it is a major burden so if you don’t want to I will understand.” James stood and for the first time actually quaking in fear of what would happen if she said no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)   Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and Rebirth (Kaiyo and Frost)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: