The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Signup Sheet

Go down 
+23
Raikou
Hikaru Blood Toshiko
Ri O'Nocht
Tenma Yamato
Shinji Hirako
SilentWish
Kaoseu Enjel
Duquin
Darkness
Bloody Jack
Mrdoomofdoom
liladia
Sal Norongachi
Zaquri
Ayame Ryouta
Marlamin1
Kuro Crowe
Kajitora
Cheesecakez
Kaito Saruwatari
Saroki
Kuro
Kaiyo
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Moderator Signup Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 am

PLEASE POST HERE, REGARDING THE MODERATOR SIGN UP!!!

1) Position (what position do you want to have? forum Mod, chatmod, admin)

2) Why do you want to become a mod/admin?

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 am

1) Moderator

2) Since we are getting more members, I would like to help the other mods keep up with point approval.

3) I am a fair person and an active member who could help the rest of the moderators/admins out. Plus I have had some experience as a mod before.

4) *sigh* This is the annoying part. Both sites I previously rp'd on and was a mod on were hacked and are not so fit for viewing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 pm

1) Moderator

2) Because theirs so many new people joining, I don't want the admins to be swamped with posts.

3) I love to read, and I am extremely active.

4) I have NO experience.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 pm

1) Moderator

2) I see alot of potential in this forum and I would love to be able to help with the new influx of members that are showing up now. Realizing that I am a new member myself, I feel like it is important for me to show my dedication to the forum and I am throughly prepared to that.

3) On top of being active at any hour of the day, I can say that I would be willing to handle large amounts of posts at once making it possible for the members to willing to post often. Also being that I am an english major I have a little bit of insight in the finer points of writing and I love to read alot as well.

4) Unfortunately like Kuro the one forum that I was a mod for was torn down thanks to hacking so it can't be viewed.
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Job/Interests : Devouring enough Souls to eat.
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone
Registration Date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm

1) Moderator

2) Well I saw that another new member put their name up for mod so I figured I would give it a shot. It is important in my opinion that mods are brought in to keep up with the growth that the site is experiencing and I think that I have alot to offer to the mixture as a mod. I also think that it would serve the forum well to have new members like myself because it brings a feeling of enthusiasm to the mod group which means alot will get done.

3) I love reading and writing. Roleplaying is interesting to me and I have made other characters in other forums in the past so I know a well done job when it comes to either rping or even a good character. Since I'm always up late at night anyway I feel like that's also another plus. A major plus to my resume that I would like to add is that I have worked as a journalist for my high school paper and I also worked with the school literature group. Lastly I think it can never be a bad thing that a mod is extremely active. Also I'm always up to speed on anything having to do with bleach.

4) As far as being a mod, I don't really have experience in that aspect. I can quickly learn the ropes and I guarantee that I can excel in this area.

Last edited by Cheesecakez on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm

1) Moderator or Admin (Whatever you need, basically)

2)I've been reading all the new member's post, so I thought I might as well make a job of it. Plus I have a lot more time since the early posts my character was involved in are frozen. Plus, I enjoy reading.

3)I'm a senior member (I saw this mentioned above). I love Bleach and know probably everything about it since I watch the Japanese episodes and read the manga when it comes out in Japan. I also tutor English at my school, so I am proficient in grammar and sentence structures.

4)I've RPed plenty of times but I have not been a Moderator of Admin; however, I learn fast.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:22 pm

alrighty then.......
I'm going to eventually make all of you mods that much is sorted but i'm going to stagger it so hopefully as our members increase we have mods to grow with that number.
Starting off this week in the vain hope that it will slow down his continual stream of posts Kaito Wink pm heading your way about the new responsibilities you get *refrains from using the spiderman quote*
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

With great power comes great responsibility...<.<
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 pm

1) Moderator

2) Lol, honestly I am always here... And most of the time I just read posts out of boredom... I think It would make the process of rating posts a lot faster. And I am bored, rating posts would give me something to do.

3) Honestly I am always on. I am fair to the other members. I am... always on... I am not sure.

4) I was a higher up in a guild on gaia online. Also the 2nd head admin on a Roleplay site called asmaraith... or something of that effect. It died off... So I haven't been there in forever. Lol Gaia is easy to find, and the other site I cannot find it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 am

1) Moderator

2) I have a lot of time on my hands and I've always been an anime-fanatic. I enjoy moving posts/threads to where they would fit more appropriately and organized.

3) I've moderated and even administrated many websites, including one I've made myself. I don't abuse powers and I spend a large portion of time reading over other's posts anyhow...

4) My Anime - Administrator
http://myanime.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Delta Pro - Moderator
http://deltapro.myfreeforum.org/index.php

NASA RSESTeP - Website Developer and Administrator
http://education.gsfc.nasa.gov/rsestep/

Like a Star @ heaven *I may be new and short on posts but I'm very active and I think I'd make a decent mod for your site. (Sal Norongachi can vouch for that ^_^) Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm

1) Moderator
2) I check the site at least once a day (usually more) and read through people's posts. also, it's about time an old timer like me shouldered some responsibility Smile
3) Lessee...on a lot. Fair, and unbiased. Humorous. What else d'ya want? Wink
4) hmm...been on a star wars rp site (was called jvs or something...not enough regulation, so i left) and a fantasy rp site (think like, lotr or something. left because i got bored)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 am

*nods in intellectual manner*
uhuh.....yeah....i see......
right Ryouta and Marlamin1 congrats on your new modly powers, sorry for the delay in replying to this deteriorating health isn't going so well at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 am

*Bows* Thank you Taichou. Hitsugaya

Nel O.O Is that Nel?! LOL
*drools*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 pm

1) Moderator

2) I want to be a moderator for the fact of the new people joining, not only that I believe that there should be more moderators cause of the fact not many get on.

3) I'm on basicly five days a week monday-friday, I try to be fair to everyone and to get along with them as much as I can. I know a lot about bleach and I think I can use my knowledge for the better of this site.

4) I havn't been a moderator on anyother site, but I always help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:40 pm

1) Admin & C-box mod

2) Simple, I see there is a lack of Admins and I want to be one of the few people who could be looked upon to preform simple tasks with high power while another Admin isn't on.

3) I've been an admin on many other sites, I am in college studying graphics and coding to make flash based sites and I am one hell of a promoter as well as a nice guy who is fair as well as great in the rping suit. I have prior experience and I have perfect ideas for the site and I am on everyday as long as its not a holiday because I take time to try and finish my Manga that I am currently making which we all know about (Daisho unchained) and I am helping with the story line. I can actually help the site out with its current layout because this seems a bit...... used. Meaning alot of people use this style but I have a specific bleach site layout that only I have used in the past. Did I mention that I am a promoter? I can do hundreds of things for the Site like put it on a topsite, Make a web video for it, make a inspiring manga for it (a bleach filler) make a tool-bar etc. etc. etc.

I think I should be a C-box mod because alot of times people feel free to post certain images and/or use bold or colors for the chat and alot of the times their chat gets bugged and there is hardly ever another C-box mod on while I am on besides M1 (Marlamin1) I am not an abuser of power I do nto want to be a C-box mod to ban people off of it (No one really does anything out of the ordinary on the chat) I just want to help other people by clearing the chat every once in a while so that future people who sign on do not get their chat bugged. That is all V_v

4) Just one that I can remember...
www.narutobladeninja.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:38 am

Bug chat do I? lol MCQ needs posts Zaq ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am

As of right now everyone and their uncle is a Mod, so yeah...no one else for now folks.
Back to top Go down
liladia

liladia

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:35 pm

) Position: Mod & Chat Box

2&3.) Reason For Applying:I love to help out people. By reading over peoples' apps. and by helping them fix their flaws they can become better at writing and creating bio based writings. I am an active RPer, everyday you can and will find me online. I always have a tab open for the chatbox because i like to watch over who is on-line and how they are acting in our community. I will do character approvals for those who can currently achieve becoming a member and deserve to have their acceptance asap! Lastly, my truest reason for applying is that i want to help this site become a great place for it's citizens, and I will help it achieve it's truest potential in becoming a success, if I become a moderator.

4) I have really only done temporary CBox moding since the CBox mods were on break and was only one. I believe i can easily learn the ropes to this role.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 pm

See the post above.
Back to top Go down
liladia

liladia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm

I know about that but i am persistent lol
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Persistence in this case will get you no where I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
liladia

liladia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:47 pm

This is sad...

I just really want to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

While I fully appreciate that we have more than enough Mods to cover us and then some. If a mod resigns their position we will consider a replacement.
Back to top Go down
liladia

liladia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

ok mi liege!
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank you for your understanding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Signup Sheet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next