The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test of Speed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

Test of Speed Empty
PostSubject: Test of Speed   Test of Speed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 am

"Damn, I'm late." Drac rushed toward his next training class as fast as he could. Further ahead in a huge open space laid a giant track field with signs of people running as fast as they could with the purpose of getting faster and with the hopes of becoming a shinigami. At the track field, a instructor began calling roll for the class as it was now time for them to begin. "Check............and ......Gabriel Dorakyura... The instructor, a tall man in his mid thirties with dark brown hair and gray tint glasses wearing a instructor armband, looked around for the sign of anyone name Gabriel Dorakyura "Well.....I see someone's not pres-" Drac rushed onto the field gasping for air. "Present....Sorry for being late sir." The instructor just shook his head at Drac "Well you barely made it Gabriel. Now welcome to the Hohou Race Track, this is where soul reaper in-training come to train their feet by running on our rigorous track field. Even some of our former student now soul reaper come here to hone their skills. Aw here come some student honing their flash step" While Drac listen on to his instructor's words he look toward the track and notice two senior students running on the track, suddenly multiple cushioned walls appeared less than two feet infront of them.

The senior students flash stepped back and forward across the cushion but to Drac it looked as though they disappear and then reappear, just like the senior he fought before hand. "So.....This is that technique that senior used......Flash Step." Drac watched in awe as the students continued down the track and then looked back at the instructor. "In time, you too will be able to use this technique. For now lets test your base speed, now everyone on the track and get ready." Drac and the rest of the class walked onto the field and formed a straight line across the starting line "Everyone ready...........Get set............GO!!!" As soon as that last word was uttered everyone sprinted off the line running as fast as they could down the track including Drac. As they sprint down the track obstacles begin popping up all around the track from swinging sandbags, hurtles rising up out of the ground, to cushioned walls. Minutes into the run people began making mistakes like running into the cushion walls, tripping over hurtles, and getting knocked in the head by the sandbags. Exhaustion being affecting Drac's speed Ha....ha....ha.....I'm starting to get tired........I got to keep. Suddenly a hurtle rose up out of the ground then a cushioned wall pop up behind it. Drac jumped over the hurtle then sidestep over to the right and keep on running, but then another hurtle popped up and so did another wall.

Drac keep up this same pattern for five minutes straight and then it stopped Damn.........that was intense..... a sigh of relief passed his mind as the finish line came in sight .......hah.....finally... As soon as Drac crossed the line a sense of accomplishment passed through his mind and body, he slowed then laid out on the grass as he breath heavily on the ground. The instructor walked over to Drac and gave him a bottle of water "Congratulation, your one step closer to becoming a shinigami...........uh oh." While the instructor was talking to Drac he notice a bigger, out of shape student getting hit by the sandbags, tripping over the hurtles and running into the wall. The fat student, who had black hair, eyes, and mole on his right check, was getting beat by the course. The other students were laughing as the guy tried his hardest to keep on going, but slowly losing the will to continue on. As Drac was watching this a sense of acknowledgment came over him then angry at the others ..........I know what to do Drac slowly got up and ran over to the student still on the track, as he came over to him he ran right next to him. The fat student looked at Drac "Why.......you already finished." Drac looked at him and smiled "Cause I want to. Do I have to have a reason to run with a friend. Now come on we don't have that much further." the student looked at drac with shock thinking He......call me his friend. He slowly began catching his second wind and sped up dodge the obstacle in his path while drac was right next him doing the same.

When they both crossed the finish line, Drac let out a big sigh of relief while the student dropped on the ground breathing heavily. The instructor walked other the student and handed him a bottle of water and then walked over to Drac and handed him one "What you did.....most people wouldn't have do that. Why did you?" Drac chugged down that bottle of water then looked at the instructor "Because.....he reminded me of me.....and how I wish i had someone to push to go farther." The instructor smiled and patted drac on his shoulder "Thats a good quality in a soul reaper, never lose that." Drac smiled "I'll never will."
Back to top Go down

Test of Speed
Page 1 of 1