The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) Empty
PostSubject: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

It had been one week since Kurama Himura had been labeled a traitor by the Central 46 and his squad put on lock down. It was hard to believe that he was being accused of the murders of the Squad Thirteen Captain and its Lieutenant... Though here he was, standing on a street corner in some out of the way Russian city. Street lights lit up the snow that came down all around him, causing them to cast their reflections in several directions, effectively lighting up the entire area. He'd seen little spiritual activity, sensing only two hollow attacks and a couple of shinigami who were sent to dispatch them. Hiding from such lowly beings as them was easy enough, but he found that he was going to have a more difficult time tonight. This time he'd be dealing with seated officers.

He sensed them appearing a few seconds too late, casting bakudo number nineteen on himself as to hide his spirit energy. He waited a moment to see if he'd been successful but he could sense the trio heading his direction. "Shit!" He cursed as he began to sprint off in the other direction. He'd be able to get away quick enough to avoid contact with them if he wanted but what if they reported back to the Seireitei, they could send another captain after him. Even worse, they could send Kaiyo after him. He knew he couldn't bring himself to kill any of his friends should they be sent after him. The only option was to silence this group before they could call it in.

Kurama turned on his heel and began sprinting back towards the group of shinigami. He could actually see them now, they were all examining the area he'd just been in. He took a deep breath and stepped out into the light, dismissing the kido in the process.

"I assume you're looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

32 hrs ago

Arawn's back was against the wall. Literally and figuratively as he was there by the young woman. Yuki barely showed emotion, but there was no doubt that now she was showing rage. His feet danged three feet off the ground.
"I didn't ask for your help!" she screeched her face flushed, her knuckles white as they gripped his collar. Was she always this strong? He had never fought here before. But he recalled the time knocked out and later found himself save in Master Sung's villa. Perhaps she had carried him there that time. The thought was dispelled by more violent shaking. As her grip tightened she was slowly choking the life from him.
"I was told to follow, Master Sung commanded it!" he croaked. The shaking stopped, the grip weakened, and finally she dropped him to the ground. Arawn lay there in a heap gasping for air. It was a lie, but it had saved his life. Irony was that if she found out it was a lie, his life was forfeit. Any mention of Master Sung or the Lady resulted in Yuki's full cooperation. It was almost too easy to use such tactics, but he had little choice.

42 hrs earlier

He had just finished practice. He had taken his socks off only because they were wet with sweat. As he walked to the sliding door he could hear voices on the other side. It wasn't that hard, they were close to yelling.
"I said she's not ready, so she's not ready!" It was Lady Sung, she had never heard her voice like this before. Who was talking to? It didn't take long to find the answer.
"It's too late she's already left." the voice belonged to Master Sung. He sounded so calm compared to his wife. "When I told her about Kurama Himura her eyes lit up." That name sounded familiar but he wasn't sure where. "She's going to find him."
"Go and bring her back! She won't last a minute!" the woman was quite distressed. "If you don't go and get her, I will!"
"Darling, we've trained her well. We have little chance of finding her at this point..." His voice trailed off, Arawn heard the approaching foot steps and scampered away from the door. When the Sung opened the door, Arawn stood in the middle of the practice room performing his kata his back to his master. He could feel the old man's eyes on him, and didn't dare turn around. There was little doubt that the old man knew he had been listening. Arawn had already figured the 'she' they mentioned was Yuki. Who else could it be? The real question is who Kurama Himura. Although they hadn't asked him Arawn was curious about all this. Even if his master sounded calm, there was evidence that he was quite worried; Master Sung had never made a sound when walking.

33 hrs earlier

Returning to the lab he began his search. It didn't take long to find out who Kurama Himura was. Stuck in a lab it seemed he had lost track of current events. And it was very big news. The man in question was the former captain. There were many rumors going around, but the gist of it was that he had killed someone. It was hard to discern the truth at that point. Some say he killed humans, others said it was his lover, and still some said he was some kind of pervert. A crime was committed and the man was now missing. With knowledge in hand he now had to find Yuki. Which would be far easier than Sung had said. While she could hide easy enough in Rukongai or Seritei, if her target was on earth she would have to go there. He would only have to wait at the gates. It wouldn’t be the more populated gates. They usually used in rotation to breakdown. He had only to wait at the one gate on bottom of the rotation. There was but a single guard posted, but wearing his lab coat he claimed to be doing maintenance on the unit.
“I need to vent the magnesisium bicarbonate sulfide, you might want to move back.” he said putting on an oversized air mask.
“It’s time for lunch anyway. I’ll come back later.” the guard said as he shuffled away. It had been easy to get Bryce to hack their system and put the portal up for maintenance and just a easy to add his name to the form. Say what he will, but it was nice to have friends in the science department. Once the man was gone Arawn took off his mask.
“Yuki come out!” he shouted “I know you’re here, if you don’t come out now I’ll disable the gate now.” He turned to mess with something on alone the doorway. He didn’t know what he was doing. But he made it look like he did. There was movement in the corner of his eye as something white fluttered into view. Donned in her usual white kimino Yuki now stood behind him.
“What are you doing here?” she asked her eyes narrow.
“I’m here to help.” he said turning to face her. She was on him in a flash.

31 hrs ago

He got very little info from Yuki, but for whatever reason she wished to see this former captain. Despite all his efforts he couldn’t get her to go back. What was it about this man that drove her so? Anger and sadness were on her face at the mention of his name. What had he done? Since he couldn’t convince to stay he best option was to help. His curiosity was getting the better of him. If this man was a criminal there were probably plenty of people looking for him. What were the chances of her finding him? If he did reach earth he could blend in with the populace. It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, a haystack composed of 7 billion + needles. He laughed at the thought; then something tingled in the back of his head.
“7 billion needles.” An epiphany and he slapped his own face. I was possible, so simple and yet very possible. “I have an idea, but we need one more person.”

27 hrs ago

It took some convincing, but he got Yuki to join him back at his lab. He needed supplies, some research, and more help from his hacker buddy. This time was something less dangerous; an message. Working in the lab found an easy reason for access to the gate. He wanted it to seem routine, to avoid suspicion. There were plenty of excuses for portal access. He submitted his papers to the central computer and was granted access to the gate. Bryce had already send out the message so they headed to the gate to await the results.
“So you know someone in the second squad?” Yuki asked skeptically. Arawn wondered why she found that so odd.
“Yes a man named Tatsuya Okibi, I’m met him on many occasions.” he replied doing a final check on his gear. Stun grenades, blankets, tools, everything he could think of on short notice.
“Okay, so why do we need him?” again with that arrogant tone. He wondered if she had ANY friends.
“I’ll admit you’re probably a better swordsman than I.” She snorted her approval at that statement, but Arawn continued. “I’m a better scientist that you’ll ever be.” she frown, he grinned. “But we probably need someone that has some skill in tracking and stealth.” She look bewildered
“I have a good guess where this man might be. If I’m right we’ll need his skill. And should we find him, I’ll have you know he’s a very capable fighter as well.” The answer didn’t satisfy Yuki.
“Can he be trusted? Isn’t the 2nd squad? Aren’t the Onmitsukido looking for him too?” A valid point.
Arawn didn’t want to give in to doubt now. Tatsuya had always been an honorable fellow, he might put duty before friendship. Arawn picked up a stun grenade from his pouch. He didn’t like the idea of subduing his friend, “We can promise him Kurama Himura after you’re done with him. It’s not like you’re going to kill him.” Yuki narrowed her eyes slightly; a flinch. “I don’t think he’d turn down a chance to capture a wanted criminal.”
“I’m not going to kill him. I need to talk to him.” she turned and paced the ground. “But I’m curious, ho do you know where is he then? Like I said the Onmitsukido are looking for him”
Arawn smiled. “I think they’re overlooking the most obvious; if you want to hide a tree, put it in a forest.”
Yuki obviously didn’t get it.
“If you were being chased by a horde of people you’re either going to go someplace they won’t think to look or somewhere you have an advantage or they a disadvantage.”
“And?” She sounded unimpressed.
“It’s on record that Kurama Himura has an affinity to ice and snow. It makes sense he’d travel to a place with cold temperatures.”
“So he’s someplace cold? It does make sense, but that could be a lot of places.” she chimed in.
“Well don’t think he’d go completely primal. He’d choose a place with some people, that narrows down the search areas exponentially. And that’s why we need a tracker of some type. “
“Where is he, we should hurry. No telling how long he’ll stay wherever he is.” She was right, rude, but right. There was no guarantee that he was there, but the quicker they found that out the faster they could check the next place. And when they don‘t find him, Yuki couldn’t say they didn’t try. After that she might be easier to convince to head home. Still he had a bad feeling about all of it. What did Yuki want with the man?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Arawn was right, Tatsuya couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch a fugitive, even if he did not receive direct orders. Having to wait for Yuki and Arawn to get done with former captain Kurama Himura before he could take custody was going to be the tough part. And then there was the destination, cold places always hindered Tatsuya. Tatsuya explained to the others that they were to keep their reiastu suppressed at all times. Even if there was a hollow attack in front of them they were not to do anything. Kurama would be on high alert, any reiatsu lingering around for too long would make him flee someplace else. Tatsuya made it a point to dress warm since he couldn't use his own reiatsu to stay warm. They met at the gate at the agreed time and entered the gate. They exited the gate on the outskirts of a Russian city. "Hope you brought your walking shoes," Tatsuya stepped out into the frigid air and snow; walking was their only option. Much of the time in the city went by without much conversation between Tatsuya and the others as he concentrated at the task at hand, only offering brief updates of where Kurama might be. Night came and the search was far from over. There were few people there with detectable reiatsu, but Tatsuya focused on the ones that he could barely feel, eliminating them one by one. Tatsuya knew one of those barely detectable would be the one they were looking for. As they closed in on one, he felt it disappear. "This way quickly," Tatsuya started sprinting in the last direction he felt the reiatsu. "He knows we're here," Tatsuya began to search for tracks in the snow leading to Kurama. Tatsuya was a bit surprised that Kurama had returned, but immediately knew why. "Kurama Himura, you are under arrest," Tatsuya tossed his heavy coat on the ground and let his reiatsu keep him warm, preparing for the confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Kurama's eyes lit up a bright cyan as the area around him began to do the same. He did not look as if he was about to enjoy what he was about to do unlike any other criminal. In fact, it hurt him to know he was about to slaughter innocents, but it was his only option if he wanted to live. He placed his hand on his zanpakuto and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen... Bow before the Frozen Sage!, Kurounin Aisu."

As he drew his zanpakuto from its sheath, it began its transformation into the long-hilted nodachi of its released state. A burst of ice and water vapor surrounded the silvery blue haired man as he held the blade in front of himself in an offensive manner. His eyes snapped open, the shinigami in front of him wouldn't stand a chance against his bankai if he used it now but then again, neither would the surrounding innocent humans that occupied this town. He was not limiting his powers in anyway as a captain normally would when visiting the world of the living. His shikai alone would have to defeat this trio if he wanted to spar the lives of the slumbering innocents.

"Aisu Shaddo!" Kurama's blade shattered into a little over four dozen small shards of ice that began to rapidly circle around his head, enlarging slightly as they soared through the watery vapor. In less than fifteen seconds, the shards were about a foot long and an inch in diameter, tapering to a sharp point at each end. These things could easily pierce human-made steel if he so chose. Right now however, they just began circling around him in a defensive state. For all his effort to appear the aggressor in this situation, the shards still picked up on his unwillingness to kill these men and women.

Kurama cursed under his breath for ever choosing this location to hide in. He could've sought refuge with the quincy or even the bounts if they were compliant enough.

"Any last words before you die shinigami?"

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:54 pm

"Now everyone calm down!" Arawn stated as he stepped between the two men. Things had gotten tense way too quickly he wished to at least try talking things out. "Captain, Sir, we didn't come here to fight you." he looked at Tatsuya behind him and Yuki to his right. Well I hope not, he said to himself. " The fact they weren't dead proved the man wasn't a blood thirsty maniac he'd heard in the rumors. If he could just appeal to the part of the former captain they might avoid bloodshed. "I've read all the files and records with your names on them. And once you left I for one couldn't believe the accusations. But running from Soul Society only made matters worse. If you would come back with us, I'm sure we can work all of this out." He chose his words carefully, there was not telling if what might cause the man to lash out at them.
"Dance within the storm, Yuki Onna." These were the first word Yuki has spoken since their arrival in this frozen land. For a moment Arawn wondered why she had said her own name, when he noticed the sword in her hand shift. She was named after her weapon? He looked at the glass like blade. She flicked her wrist and a blast of cold air knocks him backward into Tatsuya. "Hado #51: Gaki Rekkō." A bright green flash erupted from her right hand and a shower of green energy fired forth.
"Yuki what the hell are you doing!?" Arawn shouted frantically as the lights flared.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 am

Junko had gotten a message on her phone, she was in Karakura town, patroling. She had gotten a reminder of an older set of orders, very old infact, but they were standing, therefore she would follow them and get on someone about it later. The orders were to protect Arawn Danshir, and she knew how that ended up, with her fighting a weak hollow while he lay unconcious on the ground. She was reprimanded for it, and sent on her way. But now apparently it was still in effect, and her communicator of a phone was reminding her of it. She pulled up his location on the stupid thing, which she could barely work, and found it up north, 'Why is he up there... I'm gonna punch him in the face again if he is in trouble again...'

And so after a plane ride and a taxi to his location, both of which she boarded in her spiritual form, aided by the lack of people seeing her, she was cursing herself for not bringing something warmer. She hadn't thought to bring warmer clothes than her armor, such as shinigami robes, and she left her Gigai in Japan. She knew better than to run around cities with her reiatsu open, so she kept it supressed as possible, and shivered, as she stomped around lookind for arawn. She now saw him, and then saw the trouble he was in when she rounded a corner...

She didn't recognize the ice man, but perhaps his identity would be revealed in time. He looked on the defensive, a large number of ice thingy's circling around him. She was going to wait, until she heard what he said. then she sprang into action, her boots crunching in the snow, she released her reiatsu and abit of it started melting as well as making her warm. She drew her Zanpaktou the broadsword coming from its sheath cleanly, she stopped at what she considered a safe distance, 10 feet away from the more powerful shinigami...

On Arawn's part, he was trying to negotiate this but someone released shikai, and used a kido. She was actually in the firing line, so she hastily shunpo'ed away, perhaps out of friendly fire...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Tatsuya stared at the former captain as he released his shikai and then one of its abilities. "The actions of a guilty man," Tatsuya commented as Arawn stepped between them. Tatsuya listened to Arawn as he tried to ease the tension in the area, but knew his words would have little effect. "Out of the way Arawn, he's not in a talkative mood." Tatsuya suggested to Arawn before Yuki released her shikai and launched Arawn towards him. Tatsuya jumped out of the way as Arawn flew past him and unsheathed his zanpaktou. He flashed stepped out of the way as kido spell was cast. "Rise from the ashes, Suzaku," Tatsuya glided his left hand along the back of his blade and released his shikai, following the others. "Hinote Soujuu," He created a fire wall on instinct, preparing for a counter attack from Kurama.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

Kurama watched as the girl released her blade, though still using his sensing abilities to read the other shinigami around her. He could feel the heat of two of them building up as the Arawn was tossed by this Yuki woman. He watched as another zanpakuto was released, creating a large wall of fire. Fire, how he hated that element...

His attention was now back on the girl who started firing a moderately powerful kido at him. "Bakudo #60, Wall of entropy!" Kurama created a wall of whirling reiatsu, which appeared in a variety of vibrant colors, to block the green blasts of energy. Each fizzled upon impact with the shield, rendering the kido completely useless.

Kurama noticed that this woman was the only one on the offensive, deciding to focus his attacks on her while still monitoring the others' actions. It could be all they needed was a push to get into the fighting mood, but he hoped they would remain on the defensive...

Kurama sent half of the shards sailing at the woman, the bulk of them targeted at her torso, the others expecting to circle around and ensnare her, attacking from behind.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Yuki's eyes didn't blink. She kept her face firm as the shower of ice shards barreled down at her. The weapon in her hand pointed a the ground she flicked her wrist. A gale of wind erupted forth sending snow and ice into the air like a smoke screen. Obstructing everyone's view of her. Under the cover of the burst of snow, she flash stepped around the hail of blade ice. The snow she had sent airborne had barely landed when she reappeared behind the former captain. She quickly drove her blade into the ground "Let the white beast consume them." she uttered, and a white cloud billowed forth from the ground where her blade touched. The thick white smoke engulfed her quickly and expanded towards her target; Kurama.

In front of the captain

Arawn struggled to his feet just as Yuki made her move. As he rose to saw Tatsuya hands aflame with a fireball forming. And a strange white fog growing behind Kurama. He didn't know why she had became so aggressive, but he had to figure a way to stop this before it got worse. This man was a former captain. Even if he wasn't so now, he had skills and powers beyond those gathered could hope to have. The worse case scenario was death. Not just Yuki's, but of everyone present. The problem was as the weakest person of the group, how hope to stop the rampage.
Cursing under his breath he dug into his backpack and pulled out his stun grenade. With the other man's attention on Yuki, he might be able to bring him down using the tool. If he planned it right, he might be able to get Yuki in the blast area as well. Throwing caution into the wind, he pressed the button, and held it. There was a small click as the shortened timer activated, taking aim he tossed the orb into the billowing cloud.
"5, 4, 3....." he counted.

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Junko was, to say the least, cold.

She was using her reisatsu to try and warm her up... Try being the operative word, She had managed to shunpo away from the destructive kido, but the snow, although she would never admit it, tripped her, this in turn messed with her Concentration, and she let her Reiatsu fizzle back into its normal state, weak.

So she lay in fairly deep snow bank, the metal armor becoming steaming, and melted snowfall froze almost instantatinously on the armor, Not only that, but Junko was for all intensive purposes, buried in snow, And so, with the cold flakes surrounding her, she was damn cold, the armor was cold, and the snow seemed to work its way into every nook and cranny of the armor.

She had her Zanpaktou still, if not much else, Her hair was wild, and soaked, she was shivering, and she was pissed.

Junko hated being cold, she hated snow, and more importantly, she WAS cold. She Yelled after scrambling to her feet,"ITS TOO DAMN COLD!!!" Zanpaktou in hand, but she was soaked from her Reiatsu melting the snow quickly.

She yelled out, pissed off more than ever, "Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi" and her Armor expanded, wings sprouted, and her sword spilt, the prongs having flame running in their absense. She held it close, waiting to deside who was the enemy here before roasting them...

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:51 pm

"Attacking straight on. What the hell is she thinking?" Tatsuya thought as Kurama countered with his on kidou. "Not a total waste." He commented to himself as Kurama turned most of his attention to the attacking female. As Tatsuya was going to charge in to attack, his attention turned to the newcomer in the fray when he heard the familiar tone of one releasing their zanpaktou. "Junko!! What is she doing here?" He thought with narrowed eyes as he wondered who she would fight for, if she even decided to. Remembering he was in the middle of a battle his gaze returned to the attacking captain from behind his flame wall. "No sense waiting around." He set into a fighting stance and began to let the flame wall start to crack. "Brust." He commanded, making the wall break into numerous small fireballs. Rather then launch them directly at Kurama, Tatsuya launched them at the snow covered ground in front of Kurama as Yuki launched her attack from behind. Tatsuya watched as the heat forced the snow to turn to steam, hampering his vision of Kurama. Tatsuya charged into the shrouded battlefield, not needing full vision of his enemy to attack him when he could feel his reiatsu. Feeling close to Kurama he let loose a powerful flame covered right cross straight to where Kurama's chest would be.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Kurama, sensing the second squad shinigami charging towards him, used his Hyousetsu Katachi technique to burst into a cloud of snow flurries and fly out of the way. The fiery right cross plunged through the snow cloud, melting a good deal of them. Just then the stun grenade that had been tossed caught both the Yuki girl and the fire guy in its blast, causing them both to fall to the ground. 'Shit son!', he thought as he gathered excess snow from the girl's attack and reformed himself behind Arawn. "Bakudo number 50..."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Arawn's mouth hung open. He didn't expect for Tatsuya to charge dead at the captain. He had considered the large shinigami a more rational sort. Yuki was going too far he had hoped to the bomb would be enough to subdue her and the captain. But now it would be the group's undoing.
"Wait! Don't....!" too late was his warning as the stun grenade detonated with Yuki and Tatsuya within it's range. Truth be told he had yet to test it on shingamis, but it was effective against hollows. He groaned and slapped himself on the forehead. If only they had taken the time to make some plan they might have stood a chance of being successful. Arawn wanted to blame Yuki, but at this point he was just as guilty as she was. Junko had joined the fray he noticed the winged woman not too far from his position. But at this point it would be pointless to try any kind of assault. Their best bet would be to retreat. Arawn looked around. Where was the former captain? The answer was from the sound of shifting snow behind him and the chantless Bakudo. The young shinigami barely knew the kido below 20 by heart. He spun and raised his hands unsure the spell's actual effects. He could only pray that he would somehow survive the onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Junko didn't see much, what she did see was a very powerful asshole that was probably the source of it being too damn cold. Not only that, but he was apparently attacking Arawn, who was the target of her mission, to freaking protect.

She saw a icy cage form above arawn, and decided to act. Her wings flapped once, lifting her feet from the snow, before she Shunpo'ed behind the cold person. Her sword came around, pointing to the Captain's back, and she did the sensible thing. Stabbed.

Of course, with flames shooting out the tip of it. Hopefully the person would either A) get hit by the stab and flames, and die. or B) dodge, and the flames would hopefully melt that ice cage or some sort of effect.

Either way, it was her only shot, and she took it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Kurama, sensing the fiery reiatsu being unleashed behind him, used senka to dodge the attack. He appeared behind the woman, watching as the shot of flames caused one of the cage's ribs to fracture and break apart. 'Damn!' he thought. He hated fire above anything else... 'I'll have to nip this in the bud before she ends up hitting me with a lucky shot...'

"Hado Number 49!" Kurama shot a bullet of ice from his index finger straight at the girl's back. Should it stick, the ice shard would begin to block part of her reiatsu flow, effectively weakening her attacks and her movement speed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Thought half shut eyes Arawn saw the bone cage appear. Still unsure the effects he was literally frozen in place. The ivory prison lowered and the arctic chill flooded over him. What little warmth his clothing provided was gone. His own blood's warmth was robbed of it's potency the instant it came close. Wasn't it enough that it was a cold area? Did he really have to subject the poor shinigami to such harshness. Arawn quickly remembered what he know of the former captain. His weapon was to be an ice type. So it made sense he specialized in such spell. He racked his brain trying to figure a way out of the current predicament. Try as he might there wasn't a single idea in his pretty red head. He closed his eyes completely as the cage came closer still. There was a sudden rush of heat as fire hit the bone enclosure. The intense heat was welcome, but had the cage not been there he might have been burnt badly. Arawn turned his attention to the direction of the flames and saw Junko in her winged glory. Behind her their target had suddenly appeared. Arawn leaped at the bars without thinking

"Junko!!! Look out!!" he shouted then screamed in pain removing his hands from the cage. It was like touching fire, he blew on the slightly tingling palms. As he stared at the spot he had touched he now noticed a large break in the side the flames had hit. The damage presented a small window, both literally and figuratively. He had to escape and help, but he couldn't touch the cage. Using an explosive kido might work, but in sucha confined space it wouldn't be wise. A plan formed and Arawn's reiatsu bubbled forth "Hado #7: Pillar of Hades!" he slammed his hand down facing the crack. The midnight black obelisk shot from the snow covered ground. Snow sizzled and melted slightly around it, but then froze again just as quickly As it rose it wedged into the broken section of the cage and raised the prison only a couple of feet from the ground. Arawn quickly dove and rolled sideways through the small gap. Rising quickly he drew his weapon and ran towards Junko's aid.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Junko would have LOVED to looked out, as arawn said too. Expecially now that the bullet had hit a place where she was unarmored.

It was the only weak spot on her back, Wings, and what ever that kido did had pierced her back right beside her wing, and was lodged in her body.

Of course it was a statistical improbablity that should ever happen, and Junko's reaction probably caused it, As she was spinning behind her. Not because she saw or felt him there, but she figured that if he dodged, that is where he would go to counter attack. Junko did take abit to long though, checking to see the damage to her comrade's cage. There was a hole, yes. And Then she turned.

The projectile didn't completely hit the hole where her wings came to the armor. It clipped the edge, which cut the ice bullet in half. However, it penetrated to her shoulder blade, which it lodged now.

Junko wasn't deterred, turning and letting fly a swathe of flames as she turned torward the captain, trying to either burn him to a crisp, or cut him in half. But the fire sputtered, and she felt light headed from the effort of using it...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 pm

The kido had worked to some degree, it missed her spinal column but it still seems to affect her powers in some slight way. Kurama watched as her flames sputtered and her facial expression lightened, as if she were about to get sick or pass out. He noticed Arawn had managed to escape and he could she the unconscious woman begin to twitch slightly not to far from where he stood. 'This has gone on long enough.' he thought.

Kurama flash stepped backwards to give him enough space to cant without being burnt to a crisp. "Bakudo Number 57! Kurofuku!" He watched as the area around the two shinigami began to grow hazy and he could as well see their eyes beginning to glaze over. One after the other, they fell to the ground, unconscious... for how long he couldn't be sure. Though one thing was for sure, he wasn't going to stick around and find out. Quickly replacing the stealth kidos around him, he dipped into the night, hopefully the last time they'd see him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

Very slowly Arawn's eyes crept open. He had been sleeping, but the chill of his body had woken him up. The cold had made his body stiff, with much effort he raised his head. He looked around only too see everyone else still unconscious on the ground. Arawn groaned as he forced himself up and rose to his knees. His breath came in labored puffs from his mouth. Whatever the former captain had done to them he was still feeling the effects. Doubled with the effects of the cold weather his body felt heavy and stiff. It would be impossible for him to get everyone up, with much reluctance he reached into his shirt and grabbed his phone. His hands were shaking form the frigid air. He never did like cold weather. Fumbling with the keys he dialed the emergency call. The signal would be unhampered by the billowing snow, but coming up with an excuse for them being there would be the troublesome part. Yuki and Tatsuya had been taken out by his stun grenade, he could say that they were testing the mechanism under such conditions.

"I'll just tell them it malfunctioned and hit us all." Arawn muttered to himself.Or they had been blind sided by a hollow. That too was an option. Hopefully no one would ask too many questions about why the four of them were there.
He got to his feet and looked to hide any signs of a battle occurring in the area. It wouldn't take much; the ice prison was gone as was the black obelisk. The light snow had already covered everything making a fresh layer of whiteness on everything. He moved to the prone forms and tried to brush the new formed ice off their bodies. Honestly they were lucky to be alive. He would have to ask why Yuki had attacked the man so fiercely like that. Kurama could have killed them, but he hadn't. Arawn had hoped to talk with the man and perchance shed some light one the rather strange incident. There were too many questions and trying to answer them was leading to even more questions. With a sigh Arawn tried to rub his body while he waited for the rescue squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)   A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Captain In Hiding (DM, Arawn, Invite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: Story Arcs :: The Central Body Arc-
Jump to: