The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The world below...((invite only))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

The world below...((invite only)) Empty
PostSubject: The world below...((invite only))   The world below...((invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

...is full of wonders

Pajaro flew above Kakura, searching for easy prey when he felt a force like the one with the really big hammer... Pajaro flew quickly torward it decending rapidly preparing himself for the battle to come... He flew behind the precence, which he learned was a rare species called a bount, and was about to get eaten alive... but first... Pajaro charged his Onda Llamarada in his left hand and held in extended while it charge and he prepared to fire it at his target...
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The world below...((invite only))   The world below...((invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Walking back from the store, Basil was happy to have gotten the ingredients for a special pot roast. It was his turn to cook that evening so he got pepped up for the occasion. As he continued along, he suddenly felt a presence a little ways above and behind him. Setting down the groceries, Basil turned around and spotted a hollow soaring and stalking its prey, an attack at the ready. "Zeige Dich Doll, Ardore Muschio!" Ardore Muschio appeared in front of Basil, ready to act if the hollow attacked. It was a soul reaper's job to take care of them, but Basil would gladly make a recipe for this one.

(ooc: Ardore Muschio is Italian for Glow Moss. I figured it'd fit better for an Italian than in Japanese.)
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The world below...((invite only))   The world below...((invite only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 am

((WTF??? i totally wrote like 3 posts for this... GRR))

Pajaro flew low... lower than he would liked to actually to fire his Onda... He wanted to make sure his prey didnt skwerm in his mouth when he ate it... he fired it the Onda where it would engulf the man and the street around him... while that was a distraction to make him blink, he used Vuelo Ligero to close the distance and claw his head off... Totally ignoring the Whispy thingy in his way...
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The world below...((invite only))   The world below...((invite only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Basil and his doll jumped out of the way of the Onda, just barely avoiding getting their toes taken off. As soon as Basil regained his balance, he saw that the hollow had already closed in for a claw to the face. With a quick duck, Basil managed to avoid a deadly blow. At the same moment, Ardore Muschio fired off a round of bullets at the hollow in an attempt to paralyze it."Man, this thing is dangerous. I may have to make the recipe after I-" The hollow destroyed the groceries. That son of a bitch was dead now. There won't be a speck to bring back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world below...((invite only))   The world below...((invite only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world below...((invite only))
Page 1 of 1