The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best served cold (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Best served cold (open) Empty
PostSubject: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 am

The tedium of office work was beyond tolerable levels this day. Actually it had been a terrible week. His computer had crashed over a dozen times in the last five days. Lost files had to be retyped and restored. He was at his limit. Still he managed to finish with the current paperwork and file it away. He kept his computer off the rest of the day. But by keeping the computer off hampered the rest of his duties. The computer techs were too busy to fix it for him. His work in the lab desk was also riddled with problems. The tools shorted out almost immediately .
"This is just ridiculous!" he said while slamming down the gadget. Usually so patient he felt it best to take a break. Everyone else was too caught up in their own troubles to notice his early departure. He took off his lab coat and tossed it into the locker, slamming the metal door to further vent his frustration. He sighed and dug into his pocket for his pass card, his slid the security card through the slot and exited the building. The sky was as murky as his day. The sun was covered by a thick blanket of clouds. Not like a little sunshine would brighten his day, but it would have helped.
Still there was a gentle breeze, it felt better than being cooped up in a lab all day. How could so many things go wrong in such a short amount of time? Bad luck? That would be too easy and answer. He exited the barracks and started to walk the streets of Seireitei. It was peaceful for the most part. He nodded hello to random shinigami along the path. No one he knew, only being polite. Wandering aimlessly was more relaxing than he thought. Unfortunately, he was so relaxed he had gotten himself lost. The streets didn't look familiar to him anymore, he had forgotten the city was built like a maze at times. Still being lost was less stressful than the lab. As he wondered how he was going to get back to the barracks his phone began to chime in his shirt pocket. He stopped walking and pulled the cell out, the screen caller id said 'unknown'.
"Hello?" Arawn said pressing the button. He needed something to distract him from his current plight.
"Hey buddy!" came the voice on the other end. "How you doing!?" Arawn couldn't recognize the voice
"Who is this?" It seemed like a valid question
"Wow, don't tell me you forgot about me!" the replied. "After what we've been through. That's just horrible. I've never never forgotten about you."
Arawn was only half listening, there was a sound. It was something far away, but he was sure he heard it. It was coming from behind him.
*CLANK *CLANK * CLANK * CLANK * CLANK * CLANK *
Something about that sound was quite unnerving. Something bad. He couldn't explain the strange feeling brought forth by the sound. He started to walk again.
"I'm sorry, I've been busy lately. I never was good with names and things." he replied looking over his shoulder. The street was empty behind him."Can you give me a hint or something?"He wanted to hang up the phone, but it was good to talk to someone.
"A hint? Sure, I'll give you a hint." *THUMP* something landed in front of Arawn cracking the ground and pushing up a small cloud of dust. The smoke quickly parted and there stood a strange form. The metal form before him looked like something straight from a bad science fiction movie, but he'd seen it before. It raised it's arms and spread it's fingers as metal bladed extended. "How's that for a hint?" the voice on the phone spoke.

Best served cold (open) Robo1-1

He'd seen it before. A synapse fired and the memories flooded his brain. There was no mistaking it, he'd seen the robot before.
"Rover?" he gasped as the name came to him.
"So you remember him, but you forgot about me?" The voice wasn't coming from the phone, it came from the humanoid robot. "Now that really hurts." A human voice coming from the cold machine now sounded creepy, a small chill raced down his spine. The metal monstrosity started to advance on Arawn. In the next instant it lunged at him it's left knuckle blades leading. Arawn dropped his phone as his hand reached his blade and drew. There was a small flash of light off the weapon's blade as it sprung forth. Breathing hard he heard the metallic *thunk* as the robot's limb fell to the ground and rolled to a stop. The machine straightened and looked at the stump.
"Well you did get stronger it seems." the voice from the robot's speaker cackled. This time it was Arawn's turn to charge. He slashed right through the metal neck. The head went flying, but the body remained upright. Sparks shot from the neck almost like blood would have spilled from a human's decapitation.
"Last time I didn't have a sword." he grunted.
"You shouldn't have done that!" came the sing song voice, from the head sitting in the dirt. The metal body crackled and and then exploded. Arawn barely had time to raise his hands before his face when the blast of heat and force knocked him backwards. There was smoke everywhere. He had landed many feet away on his back. It hurt, but somehow he was unharmed. He quickly stood and dusted himself off. There was still a fire burning where the robot once was. Suddenly his phone was ringing again. He had dropped it when the creature attacked him. Surprisingly enough it was fine after the blast. His hands shaking he picked up the cell phone with his left hand and pressed the button.
"Told you not to do that." came the voice on the other end. Anger swelled up in his chest, whoever it was they were play with him. "I guess now that the test is over, we get to the real thing."
*THUMP!*

*THUMP!*

*THUMP!*

Arawn's head turned at each sound. In front on him a robot landed in the middle of the street. Another landed on the wall to his right, and one behind him on the road. As Arawn raised his sword the voice spoke again from the robots themselves.
"Now you really don't want to do that!" he laughed "Unlike the first one, these guys are filled with five times the explosive. Of course I can detonate them at any time taking you and a nice chunk of Seireitei. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't run around too much and turned off the phone. Lucky thing you came to these parts. I was afraid I'd never catch you alone. "
"Yeah, lucky me." Arawn said tucking his phone away. "You'll never get away with this."
"No reason to be angry Arawn, you've only got yourself to blame." The voice was starting annoy him, more annoying was the fact they knew him and he didn't. "Now let's see you put on a good show."
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am

"Bakudo 19: Energy Fade!" Katsumi was walking the streets of Seireitei most of that afternoon practicing his kido. It seemed to Katsumi that the best way to get in some practice to actually use it. Fading his energy and sneaking up on fellow shinigami almost seemed like a good practical joke. Katsumi found himself wandering area's of Seireitei he had never been to before and before he knew it he was lost in the maze of buildings. "I hope this isn't going to get me into any trouble." Katsumi said under his breath. "After all I..." Katsumi's train of thought was interrupted by sudden spur of reiatsu. "That was weird. Why would someone exert their reiatsu so suddenly?" Figuring this was a perfect time to practice his kido, Katsumi began to make his way towards the reiatsu. "Bakudo 19: Energy Fade." As Katsumi got closer, he heard voices in the distance. Katsumi began to look around. "Where is everyone? It's not normal to find the streets so empty." Katsumi was taken back when he heard an explosion a few blocks over. "What the heck was that!?" Dust and smoke began to fill the air around. "After an explosion like that these streets should be filling with onlookers. Something isn't right here." Katsumi jumped to the roof of one of the buildings trying to get a better look in the distance. "Damn smoke, I can't see a thing!" Katsumi drew his Zanpakut and to slowly move forward. "I need to see if anyone got hu..." Katsumi's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he saw. "What the hell are those things?" Katsumi whispered to himself. Looking in the midst of these things, Katsumi noticed a familiar face. Although he had never met him, Katsumi knew of Arawn. By this time, Katsumi lost focus of his kido. His reiatsu became sensible and he was no longer had the advantage of stealth. "This doesn't look good." Katsumi wasn't sure whether to stay and help or leave to get more help. "If I leave and Arawn falls, I couldn't let that go." Katsumi looked down in distress. "But if I don't stay and we both fall, what good is that?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

There was no chance for Arawn to noticed someone else had arrived. The robot made a swipe at his head. It was such a simple attack that he had no problem dodging it. The metal was wide open for a counter, but Arawn didn't strike with his blade. He remembered the explosives the voice mentioned. Essentially he was fighting a giant bomb. Normally cutting a wire could disarm a bomb, but without knowing what he's cutting he could just set it off. 'A good show' the voice had said. An opponent he couldn't hit back. He dodged another swipe to his face and kicked the robot's chest. The robot was barely pushed back a foot, it was like hitting a wall.
"It's as hard as it looks, isn't it?" The voice spoke laughing. "You'll break your fist before you break the metal." Annoying that it was true, the tormentor was enjoying this all too much. Suddenly the robot behind him crouched down then jumped. He expected an attack from behind, but it never came. Arawn didn't have time to watch where the machine went as another attack came at him. Two swings. The first he dodged yet again, but the second he deflected with his sword. Suddenly a kick landed in his chest pushing backwards to the ground. The robot stood with it's leg still extended. Arawn coughed and stood. His chest hurt.

The roof top

There was a loud crunch as the robot landed on the roof. The machine's weight was enough to make the roof buckle.
"Looks like we got an audience." the voice spoke through the robot. "If you'd just kept on going you would have lived. Well, if I can hide one body, I can hide two." it laughed as the robot rushed the shinigami, it's claws extended between it's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 am

Katsumi was so focused on Arawn and his battle with the first robot that he forgot that the second one had gone airborne. "Why doesn't this guy strike them down?" Katsumi felt the second robot land on a roof top a couple of houses down. Turning quickly Katsumi noticed the robot was getting ready to attack. "Like hell you hide anyone." Katsumi unsheathed his Zanpakuto as the robot charged him. Katsumi wasn't afraid of a fight, however against an enemy he doesn't know, he had to take precautions. Katsumi leaped into the air to try and gain the high ground on the robot. As he did so the robot lifted its claws to meet Katsumi in the air. Katsumi quickly swung down to avoid being sliced apart by the robot. the sound of metal clashing rang in the air as sparks flew. As Katsumi landed, he quickly threw off his coat revealing his second squad uniform. Sleeveless and light wieght, Katsumi was now going to be able to move faster without that rediculous coat. Although Katsumi had just been accepted into the second squad and he didn't have much experience, he figured as long as Arawn saw he was willing to go all out to help it will keep the spirit of the team up.

Katsumi looked back to see where Arawn was. Quickly realizing he had taken his eyes off the robots, Katusmi looked forward. "Where the hell did he go?" Katsumi looked around and saw Arawn standing behind him to the his hand side. "Did you see..." Katsumi was cut off by the sound of laughter in the air. As Katsumi looked up, the robot was had jumped back towards Arawn. "It seems like your friend is zealous. This is going to be interesting after all." The robot said as he began to come down on Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm

While he wanted to be thankful for the help, he felt abit saddened to drag someone else into such a difficult situation. He took a glance at his new companion, but the machine was pressing it's assault. Arawn saw a familiar face, the name escaped him. Again he cursed his bad memory. His personality fault was really starting to annoy him. Putting that aside he did notice the strange uniform the man was wearing.
"I'm not sure who he is, but he has nothing to do with this!" He shouting at the robot as he dodge and parried it's strikes. It's attacks were getting more dynamic; it performed kicks, slashes, and spinning strikes.
"Well he decided to involve himself." he voice said "The poor man chose to die."
Arawn clicked his tongue as one claw scored a cut across his right side. He grabbed the arm and kicked the robot in the non-existent stomach then a kick to the head. He quickly side stepped twisted the arm and heaved the machine with all his might. It was extremely heavy, but the monstrosity was tossed to the ground. Almost instantly it got back up, the mad puppeteer laughed.
"Be careful." he said over his shoulder. "These things have bombs built into them."
"Awwwww, he's helping the new corpse." the voice came from the robot still standing on the wall. Arawn frowned of the three that robot still hadn't moved.
"That's not the worst part, these things are learning." The voice stopped laughing.
"Bravo!" The third robot clapped as the first robot resumed it's attack. It faked a punch and grabbed Arawn's arm, and threw him to the ground almost like his last attack. This was one of the few times Arawn hated to be right. "The longer you fight the stronger Rover Mark II becomes. But the longer you fight the weaker you'll get!" Arawn sighed, somehow they needed to end the fight quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Katsumi starred at Arawn with hope. "We can do this he said to himself." Before he could utter anything to Arawn, the robot had already attacked him. Arawns fighting skills were good. Katsumi new he had to step it up a notch in order to stay in this. Just as Katsumi was getting ready to join the fight again, he heard the robot say they have bombs. "That's why he isn't slicing them." Katusmi turned his Zanpakuto upside down and held it like a dagger, as to use it as a shield instead of a weapon. "I guess this is going to be harder then I thought. Unwilling to give up or leave Arawn to fight these guys alone, stayed to lend whatever help he could. "Bakudo 1: Sai" Katsumi launched a kido right at the robot. Binding the arms of the robot behind his back, Katsumi figured it would give them a little time to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 pm

The robot's shell started to glow a crimson color and then it snapped it's arms back into the regular position. Arawn's eyes widened
"The same as the target field!" He recalled the metal posts that reacted to kido spells by changing red. The strange reaction was from it absorbing the reiryoku and dispelling it. "That explains the heavy body." The only reason such a material wasn't widely used was do to it's tremendous weight.
"Now you're just showing off!" The voice pouted. The second robot turned it's attention to Kasumi. "And you're not the only one to know kido."
The robot raised it's hand at the shinigami. "Hado #5: Fireball." A small nozzle popped up on the top of the metal hand and a spout of flame erupted forth.
Arawn appeared in a flash, grabbed Kasumi and dove to the ground. The fire roared above their heads. He rolled over to his back and pointed two fingers at the robot.
"Hado #1: Thrust!" The robot flew back from the invisible impact and knocked into the other robot behind it. The bodies tangled for a moment, and they quickly freed themselves.
"Energy and binding are absorbed, but the metal can't handle indirect and formless strikes." As he stood his back was smoking. The third robot still hadn't moved. "We either need to work together or work separate." he stated quickly. The robots advanced. One leaped at Arawn with a series of slashes. He was hard pressed to defend himself, slowly the robot pushed him back and away from Kasumi. The other robot took the larger man as it's opponent. It retracted it's claws and released a single long blade from it's right arm. There was a crackle of electricity as light danced along the length of the weapon. It swung the 3ft blade at him.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 am

Katsumi took every word that Arawn said in. It wasn't a lot of information, but it was enough to give Katsumi a chance to make wise moves. "Let's give em hell." Katsumi said as the 3 foot sword came his way. These robots have a wider swing and therefore gave Katsumi the advantage of speed. That is of course as long as they adapt to his fighting style quickly. Although the robots could eventually break the Kido, it takes them time. Trying to think back at how long it took the first robot to break the bind, Katsumi figured no more then 3 seconds. The question still stood, "Which wire shuts down the bombs?" Katsumi swung his Zanpakuto to meet the large blade. The wieght of the robots blade played to advantage on the robot. Katsumi was push back by the hit a good 10 feet. Now that Katsumi had distance between him and the robot, he decided to take this time to find that wire. "Every three seconds I've got to hit him with a new bind until I find that wire." Katsumi whispered to himself. As he stood up straight to get ready to make his move he looked over at Arawn and grinned as to signifiy, "I have an idea." The hard part was getting close enough to him to let him know, while keeping the robots out of ear shot distance.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:37 pm

As he dodged the left claw, the right and grabbed his collar Arawn braced himself for a throw, but instead machine held him in place as it unleashed a flurry of roundhouse kicks. He struggled to free himself while blocking with his sword arm. The impacts of the kicks hurt his arm, but he avoided taking a direct strike to the head. With a might yank he pulled free of metal grip tearing his robe in the process. He dropped into a leg sweep making the robot fall on it's back. On instinct he pressed the attack, he stood and punched at the downed machine. The fist his the hard metal and the creature grabbed the hand and threw him back. Even from such and awkward position, it had so much power. Arawn tucked his head as he rolled across the ground. He tried to rise as quickly as possible. He was back were he started a couple of feet from Kasumi. The robot was now standing and slowly advancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Katsumi wanted to help Arawn but couldn't see a way in. With all the swinging going on Katsumi would have just been in the way. As Arawn got back on his feet Katsumi figured this would be a good time to give him a plan. "Arawn, all robot bombs have to be electrical. We need to use that to our advantage. Hado 11." Katsumi looked back at Arawn. "An electrical attack will fry the wires and disarm the bombs. " The robot was getting closer and Katsumi was afraid he was now in ear shot range. "In order for this to work, we need to get in touching range of the robots without getting torn to peices. And hopefully they wont out smart us and learn our technique quick."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 pm

It was nice to see that the bigger man had a plan. At the moment Arawn was too busy staying alive to think up anything. If they could it at the same time there wouldn't be able to adapt to their tactics.
"But what if the electricity triggers the bombs? It will just explode in our faces."
Arawn wondered how he defeated this thing the last time. And then it happened,
memories of the event flooded into his brain. His mouth hung open as fight replayed itself through his head. His mind began to hum at full speed.
"Are you a gambling man?" he asked as he turned to face the rushing machine. "Drift, Haung Long!" The weapon in his hand morphed and shifted forms. Arawn met the rush head on the robot's attack was met by the golden blade. The light flashed as the blade and the robot's shell made contact. Swing for swing he blocked the claws and kicks. The onslaught of attacks was countered by Arawn's own barrage. The robot made little effort to dodge the strikes as they glanced off it's metal body. The attack stopped and Arawn took a step back. The robot was no longer on the ground, flailed it's arms trying to move, but to no avail.
"An to think I was worried. I had heard you obtained Shikai, but this isn't anything thing to worry about." The robot continued to flail it's limbs unable to move properly.
"You should worry.." He moved closer to the robot. Sa Shin Mu Chung-Ryong He tucked his blade against his arm pointing outward. With a burst of reiatsu he rose into the air spinning taking the machine with him. Arawn spin stopped ten feet up. The robot's chest had a large whole as if ripped by huge hand. The high speed spin with his blade had made him like a chainsaw tearing the thick armor to shreds.
"The...*zppppt*....b-bomb" the mechanical voice stuttered. The cuts had damaged not just the armor, but the insides it seemed.
Arawn gave a grim smile "We both know there is no bomb." He raised his left hand, "Hado #4: Byakurai." Pale light exploded from his hand directly into the hole in the chest cavity and out the other side. As he fell the robot exploded and sent parts flying. It was a small explosion as he expected. He landed and faced the third robot. "When we're finished with these bots, you're next."
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Katsumi stood back as watched as Arawn fought the first robot waiting for an opportunity to make his move. As Arawn began to destroy the robot, Katsumi became uneasy. "If that thing explodes, we're done for." When Arawn completely destroyed the first robot Katsumi ducked and blocked his face. Waiting for an explosion and debris to fly into the air. After hearing Arawn threaten the still robot, Katsumi felt relieved for a moment. Quickly jumping to his feet Katsumi charged the second robot with fury. Jumping into the air just before reaching the robot, Katsumi looks back at Arawn and closes his eyes tight. Hoping Arawn would know what to do. "Bakudo 5: Senko" A flash of light came shooting out of Katsumi's hand blinding the robots eye lense. Katsumi drew his Zanpakuto and charged over the shoulder of robots. Placing his hand on the shoulder of the robot and the other with his Zanpakuto gets ready to slice the head off. "Hado 11: bound lightning" A heavy surge of lightning is shot through the robot completely disabling it's motor skills. Katsumi continues to cut off the robots head and it drops to the ground with a loud crash. Katsumi walked over to where Arawn was. "Well we're down to one." Katsumi looked at Tatsuya, "I think that was is the one which really does have bomb."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 am

"There's no bomb." Arawn said shaking his head. "That was just a ruse." As Kasumi fought he kept his eyes on the third robot. "Think about it, there first explosion got your attention. Why make a bigger one? And if he was going to do it, why tell us?" He had been so busy thinking about the bomb he had overlooked the obvious. "Telling us had two purposes. To keep us from running and to keep us from fighting back." It all made sense now as he analyzed the situation. There were still afew questions, but the fact the robot didn't speak proved he was on the right train of thought. "It's almost fool proof; if I run the bomb will endanger others. If I hit back it might explode. That's the show wasn't it? To watch as I agonized until I died." The robot didn't move. "I'm guessing armor you put on them may give them some resistance to kido and sword, but it made the slower. That's why I could still keep up with it. Isn't that right, Tamaki?"
Laughter spilled out from the robot. "So you finally remember me."
"Yeah, I remember." Arawn frowned. "That's why I said I'm coming for you after this."
"Well only if you live!" The robot's arms snapped forward, there was a soft hum as energy gathered in it's body. A pulse of energy fired from each hand. Arawn dove to the ground as the light struck the ground and exploded. He looked up to see if his companion had survived the sudden attack. The robot was no longer on the wall. He looked left then right.
"Where the hell is it?" he looked up just in time as the bot came crashing down. He rolled to his right, and scampered to his feet. This one definitely had speed. He shunpo behind it and reached his right arm to back slash it's neck. Even as he appeared the robot's head had turned 180 degrees and the arm raised it's left arm backwards blocking the swing.
"Unlike a human Rover can shift it's joints freely." the voice taunted. The right hand rose and a blast of energy slammed into Arawn's chest and sent him backwards to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 am

As Katsumi finished off the second robot, he heard a lot of noise behind him. Katsumi turned quickly to find Arawn fighting the third robot. "Damn that ones fast." Katsumi knew that fighting this robot meant pain and trouble. However he definitely couldn't leave Arawn now. Two on one were better odds, even though one of the two is a lot less experienced. Katsumi rushed over to where Arawn landed on the ground. He jabbed his Zanpakuto to the ground and held his hand out towards the third robot. "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul." Katsumi released one fire ball after another. At least 6 were launched. Katsumi was simply trying to keep the robot back to give Arawn a chance to get up. Katsumi reached down and lifted Arawn to his feet. "You might want to dodge that next time." Katsumi said as he grinned. "Are you good to go?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 pm

He was lucky it was not a full charge. Still there was more than enough energy to burn through his clothes and his skin. For such a small blast it had more than enough punch to knock the air from his body. He smiled at his man's concern for him.
"I'll keep that in mind." Arawn groaned. "He knows the timing of my shunpo, can't really use that anymore." Even when knocked back Arawn had kept grip on his sword.
The fire engulfs the robot, and licks at his metal body. But there is nothing to burn, the flames just dance over his form. It raised it's arms on both sides and began spinning from it's waist. A larger gust of wind was created by it's high speed twisting. The flames flared at first then died out. The spinning stopped and the robot stood unharmed. Arawn was starting to regret using Sa Shin Mu.
"That's an interesting move you have there. Of course anything you can do I can do better." Tamaki taunted. It raised it's hands and there was the hum of energy. The palms of it's hands glowed.
"Hado#17: Smite!" Arawn fired first, the purple column launched as the machine fired it's deadly wave. They mid-air and the the kido was shattered and dirt was everywhere. It made a convenient smokescreen. "Separate, if we're caught together we're dead. You go left, I'll go right!" he said as he jumped to his feet and dashed forward at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Katsumi knew that something big was about to happen. Katsumi quickly went right as fast as he could. Still, he didn't know what to expect from Arawn. Katsumi knew the best thing he could do is to give Arawn an open shot to deliver a stronger hit to the robot then Katsumi can. Katsumi stayed on the ground and used the dust in the air as cover. He got behind the robot and made up his mind on what to do. "Hado 2 Reel" Katsumi pulled the robot down to the ground towards him. He quickly ducked and rolled forward to prevent from being squashed by the robot. As Katsumi stood back to his feet, he looked to see where Arawn was. Then quickly turning back to the robot, "Bakudo 4 Hainawa." The rope strapped around the robots arms and Katsumi jumped back. "You've got about 3 seconds." Katsumi screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping that Arawn heard him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Arawn darted left as a blast of energy fired again. He knew the machine would go after him first. It thought it could ignore Kasumi, it was wrong to do so. The machine was subdued by the man's kido. But not out of commission. He smiled as the large man shouted. Three seconds was plenty of time. Arawn shunpo'd high into the air above the robot as it struggled to free itself. Sa Shin Mu Beck-Ho His reiatsu pooled into his right arm and he dropped from the sky like a stone. The impact of his fall made a large crater. When the dust settle Arawn stood over the machine. His weapon's handle sticking out of it's chest, and the area around the blade was caved in from the heavy strike. The metallic arms twitched as it's legs spasmed. The metal fingers grabbed the handle trying to remove the gold blade. Arawn stretched out his hand
"Bakudo #7: Beni Fushi." A high pitched noise sounded, and a scream broadcast through the robot's speakers. "That spell is supposed to deafen the target, I wonder how it effects someone who's listening through a device?" The screaming continued. Arawn shrugged and looked at Kasumi "I don't think he heard me." He smiled. Reaching down with his right hand he grasped his sword, and with a loud grunt pulled the blade free. With his other hand he grabbed the robot's leg and lifted the normally heavy machine up. In a swift motion his right hand swung and severed the head from the body.
"This is all I need." The man behind the machine continued to wail. Arawn shook his head. "Can you take care of the rest for me. I have a date with a deaf man." he said to Kasumi tossing the robot into the air. The machine slowly floated upward as like a leaf on the wind. Arawn picked up the machine's head and sheathed his sword as it returned to normal.

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Katsumi was glad that he got out from under the robot. He would have been right in the middle of the sword. Katsumi was glad that he was able to walk away from the battle safe. However he had never fought so hard before. Although he used mostly kido, it used a lot of his energy. Katsumi smiled at Arawn as he severed the head and tossed the rest of the body to Katsumi. "I guess I'll start a collection with this." Katsumi said grinning as began to turn around to leave. "By the way, you owe me for sticking around." Katsumi said jokingly as he grabbed the body and dragged it away.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 am

OOC: After your next post I'll do the epilogue.

Arawn laughed at the big man. "Well I do thank you for coming, if you hadn't showed up I wouldn't have figured out the trick." In all likelihood he would have died at the hands of the metal monstrosities. A slow death at that. "I do recall saving your from that fireball, so let's call it even. But if you still feel like I owe ya, I'll buy you a drink sometime." Arawn laughed, it felt good to laugh after such a tense situation. But he now had an errand to run. He tossed the metal head into the air and caught it.
"By the way I'm not keeping this head, I'm going to return it to it's owner." He gave a devilish grin and shunpo'd away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best served cold (open)   Best served cold (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best served cold (open)
Page 1 of 1