The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playmate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

The Playmate Empty
PostSubject: The Playmate   The Playmate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

The moon was preparing for bed it's eye's barely peeked over the horizion bedline. The training area was cool & vibrate with nothing in the clearing. Suu was lightly stretching his body preparing for his long needed training. Since joining the academy he has been so focused on his studies training took the back burner well not today. Suu cracked his knucles & back & took a deep breath. "Now,.....Come!" Wooden Dummies began appearing from the ground. Suu took a deep breath looking at each victim he could unleash pain upon. Suu placed his left hand over his face & the tip of his blade glared against the sleepy moon. Sprinting in Suu slit one dummie neck line & sliced another clear across the chest. Suu wasn't causing death-bearing blows just enough to cause pain. 'Pain is the same for everybody' Suu's mind was in thought while his body was in fluent motion doing non-lethal stabs & stun inducing kicks. "What does it mean!" Suu leaped into the air & grabbed his hidden dagger inserting it into his right wrist slot. He falls directly on top of another Dummy stomping it directly into the ground. "If pain is the same for one why does pain affect everyone diffrently? If I cut someones throat & wtach them bleed to death the pain will be diffrent from if I cut them across the chest." Suu stomped the dummy deeper into the ground out of frustration, a few seconds later the ground began to violently shake. A Metal Dummy Beast sprang from the ground. Suu dashed in the Metal Dummy slammed the ground with it's hands making a massive quake. Suu tumbled back & the quake pelted his back with rocks & pebbles. 'What does it mean.....' Suu's back was covered with rocks that wre buried deep into his skin. "Your a worthless piece of crap metal, if that's all you got. " Suu jumped high into the air, the beast retaliated & swung at Suu who weaved each might filled swing. Suu got int close & used his left dagger to cling to the beast shoulder enabling him to swing around it slicing it off. The Dummy rawred as it's arm fell to the ground. Suu landed a good distance away & watched as it sunk to one knee in pain attemtping to repair it'self. "You havent suffered enough, this is not the time to heal" Suu sped in & jumped & began violently spinning at the Dummy's back. Suu's blades cut deep into the Metal & Soon into the wiring of the beast. As sparks shot off from the cut exposed wires the beast powered down & fell forward. Suu floated down next to the Dummy. " Now....where did this thing come from I could have sworn I only put in weak little dummies." Suu's attention was grabbed by a small boy huffing & puffing wearing an over-sized lab coat. " Awww NO! Now I have to fix it again." Suu walked over to the little boy & questioned him. " So you sent this Beast to kill me......" a demented glare was hidden behind Suu's hair. The small boy took a few steps back " No NO! I only need a playmate so I built this guy but somehow he keeps getting turned on coming out & then getting easily killed. This is the 3rd time I will be fixing him." The small boy sighed. Lulu confused was about to say something but held his tounge & revised his words. " So... yo-...Yah know whta never mind, just get this pile of useless waste out of my training area" With that Suu jumped off into the scarlet morning light.
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

The Playmate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: