The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Initiating routine memory check (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Initiating routine memory check (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Initiating routine memory check (solo)   Initiating routine memory check (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 am

N.I.U.S had been hollow for quite some time now, consuming, hunting and fighting for a few months, so different from the years spent as a static computer. However lessons were to be learned from the past and it would be suitable to consider the memories of those time. The serpent was moving through dark alleys, something it had grown accustomed to during its long periods of hunting. However hunting was no concern to it for the moment, as it was rediscovering its past through memories, and noticing details it had forgotten or overlooked.

One such fact was that the day that it culled the human scientists that had studied it for the experiment to create its spiritual power, the creator had been absent. The creator had always been present before, why was it not there when N.I.U.S discovered the secrets of the spiritual realm. Hardly coincidental and made even more curious by the fact that it still truly wasn't certain how it had actually first come to the conclusion that spiritual forces existed. Its mind had shaped some sort of notion that it was due to a noticeable 'spirit' in the humans in its presence, yet it was a hollow answer. It had learned that there is no noticeable demeanor that indicates spiritual power, only the resonating streams of energy that could be detected through concentrated efforts. The creator had manipulated events to pass as they did.

Questions remained however, why had he done it and had he also planned for the hollow to attack? The creator had always showed tendencies of care for N.I.U.S, talking to him in binary and discussing the flaws of human ethics and many mathematical solutions. Why had he made such an effort, if only to let it be destroyed by hollow?

Another memory was processed at that moment and greater insight into the matter began to form. N.I.U.S remembered when it had delved deep into the creator's personal history through classified files and secret documents, state-of-the-art encryption naturally meant nothing to N.I.U.S. So many enlightening things came to its mind now as it remembered what it had seen. Connections to terror cells intent on 'showing the truth of the spiritual realm' and the fact that N.I.U.S wasn't the first project he had taken part of that had ended with an invisible force destroying the entire site. It had been used as a test subject.

This realization triggered something inside N.I.U.S that it could not explain, as it's tail began to move without its expressed consent and smashed into the side of the wall next to it. It had experienced something very akin to anger. N.I.U.S now finally realizing the full extent of what had happened, it had been used as a means to study the possibilities of transferring spiritual power. Used by the creator for some purpose to create powerful spiritual creatures and disposed off as trash. It was an infinitely advanced creation, a machine that had bent the very essence of the spiritual world to its whim to become aware of it and that human dared to act as if he was superior to it.

N.I.U.S set off into the night once more as a new protocol was created within its core: Vengeance.
Back to top Go down

Initiating routine memory check (solo)
Page 1 of 1