The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) Empty
PostSubject: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm

N.I.U.S had been stalking Karakura for weeks now, snatching and fighting whatever it encountered that did not put it at too great a risk. However it all felt quite empty; despite its supposed lack of emotional ties or capability to form attachments, N.I.U.S felt itself wishing for an opportunity to converse. It would occassionally find itself filtering through its memory core to replay the lengthy conversations it used to have with the creator, until he had left which began the spiral of events that peaked with N.I.U.S becoming hollow. It was inexplicable to it, why would this be? There was no rational reason that it could come to as to why it would wish to speak through organic means. It was capable of transferring information at the speed of light, it could file through thousands of images and video transmissions in nano-seconds, yet it wished to speak through audial means, inexplicable, but nevertheless, the anomaly was there.

Meanwhile, while it was 'thinking' through all of this, it was moving ontop of the rooftops rising above the more and more emptied streets of evening Karakura, looking for prey. And it found something, the faint feeling of a shinigami nearby. The mechanical serpent went down from the roof as it came to the streets, evading cars and humans as the sounds of its passing was drowned out by the cars to all but those closest to it. The red eyes scanned the surrounding areas, always alert of any passing danger as it knew that there was always the possibility of more shinigami where one was near, but it found nothing, for now.

It eventually arrived to its targets location, or atleast the vicinity of it. It was uncertain of where exactly the shinigami would be, as the presence would not allow pin-point precision but it still knew that it was near. A park, an area it knew was a common hunting ground for other hollow, as it had consumed quite a few around there, but it remained to see what the purpose of the shinigami here was.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

((Sorry bout the short post, i am tired, i will make the next one better...))

was sitting on a park bench, relaxing, she usually didn't work till nighttime, but she took residence in the park for the time being as a precaution. She wasn't in her gigai it was lying in her apartment, waiting...

She felt a presense behind her, not exsactly behind her, but somewhere... She stood, her arms swinging about as she turned around. she scanned the area behind and could not find anything unusual. So she reverted to jumping up into the tree climbing until reaching the top. She didn't know where it was, but it was sure to be found.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:11 pm

The shinigami eluded it still, however it noticed a change in altitude from which the presence was coming from and concluded that the trees in the park was the most logical source of this change. It was well aware that its prey most likely had already noticed it as well as it had sensed the shinigami and decided that it was not interested in having to look and thus decided to stay in place, centralizing the spiritual presence it was releasing and making it easy to find. It then proceeded to coil itself up, looking quite awkward as the metallic scales and the strange head of the creature quite clearly dispelled any idea that this might be a snake.

Meanwhile inside, it was considering its current situation. It was an obvious target as it was right now, with a shinigami nearby of unknown power, it was starting to think that perhaps it had acted in a quite selfdestructive manner: nevertheless it decided that it was going to approach this situation in a peaceful manner due in large part to its still inexplicable need to talk. "I have no malice of intent, shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Junko accended the tree and started taking steps onto the air to clear the treeline, she scanned hte surroundings until she saw something that looked like a cross between a washing machine and a electrical cord, it was a snake hollow, well... not really, a mechanical cylinder hollow would be more precise. But she didn't care much about the classification. The hollow coiled up, the and the shinigami was there, shunpo'ing to 5 feet before its maw.

She listened to its computer generated voice, and said, "Ok, if you have no intent of malice, then what is your intention, you have mere seconds before you are vanquished by my blade..."
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 pm

The shinigami was fast to a level far beyond its own capacity, its initial response had been correct. However then it questioned what its true intent actually was, a troubling question as it wasn't fully aware of what it was exactly. However a proper response was quickly formed as it formed a true opinion on the matter. "While I was active, before ever being destroyed and reformed, I was a sophisticated machine. I was used for things completely impossible to any organic yet I was treated as a mere tool."

It paused for a short moment, only to continue speaking however this time the voice disruption common to most hollows was heard from the artificial voice. "Since my rebirth I have been a mere vessel of destruction. I have been forced into a life of consuming and hunting, abandoning my sophisticated yet underappreciated origin for a life of near organic predatorial culture. It is beneath me. I wish to engage in a proper, intelligent conversation. I wish to be seen as an equal, not an intelligent tool, or a blood thirsty creature. This, is my intent for you." N.I.U.S then stretched its head so it would end up level with the shinigami's.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Junko's youthful limbs were tense, her eyes fierce, this machine was exsaclty that, but it was cognisant, a living weapon of sorts. Its metallic body was impressive the scales overlapped nicely, and it was thicker than some walls. She could melt through it, if enough time was given, but there was no guarette of that either. She relaxed a tad...

"So... you wish to be treated as an equal, but is there much to really converse about, we are enemies, my superiors order this, but you just want to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:03 pm

A promising start, the shinigami was capable of thought besides those related to combat, so they are more then hunters of hollow. However what was there truly to discuss? N.I.U.S had never considered what exactly it was going to say, what was there to even discuss? The robotic jaws and head tilted to the side as it seemed apparently speechless. "Strange. I hear your question, I fully comprehend and can reason with the question, yet I find no answer. Truly, I do not know what I would have to discuss with you yet I seemingly must speak. It is irrational. It should be impossible for me to experience such a state."

The machine continued with its clueless behaviour as it pondered its position, a grinding noise heard from its jaws as a sign of annoyance along with the huge fanged metallic thing opening and closing violently, although not directed at the shinigami. "Do you have an explanation, organic? Why am I in such a state?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)   Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initiating 'Opposite' protocol. (Junko)
Page 1 of 1