The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raizen Akuma (Hollow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raizen Akuma (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Raizen Akuma (Hollow)   Raizen Akuma (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Name: Raizen Akuma (Risen Fiend)

Height: 11'7"

Weight: 921 lbs.

Appearance: Raizen is a large Hollow that is Humanoid in shape. One of his hands is in the shape of a blade, while the other is a normal hand. Both of his feet are large and a bit thin, with his toes extending in a claw-like fashion. From his back, what looks like a fin grows out and extends out over his head, and he has a single, small tail that is shaped like an arrow at the end. His mask is shaped to look like a a human with a small snout, and a single black fang extends from his mouth at the right tip of it. His lips are curled back in a permanant snarl.

Personality: Raizen is constantly focused on the moment. His plans are usually without flaw, due to his ability to take in situations quickly and then decide the best way to continue with the smallest effect on whatever it is he is trying to achieve. He finds joy in making his enemies suffer, but knows when he needs hurry along. He also knows when he needs to run, and doesn't rush into battle without measuring his opponents, even when his thirst for souls comes upon him. However, once angered, it is hard to control himself, even against an opponent stronger than himself. He rarely becomes angry, though.

History: Raizen died at the age of 19, on the run from authorities. He was wanted for a murder he didn't commit, and several other, smaller crimes that he did. His parents had abandoned him on the streets of Japan when he was only eight, and so he didn't really remember much about them. He was forced to live off of scraps and the occasional gifts from people who felt sorry for him. Eventually, he had no choice but to steal to survive, and that's what started his life as a criminal.

When he was 18. he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and since he was the only criminal around when a man was found, beaten to death, in an alley, he was the one that was blamed. After that, he was constantly on the run, until he was finally forced to confront the police or live a life in jail. This was when he was 19. Instead of facing the police, though, Raizen jumped off of a cliff and committed suicide, instead of having to go to prison for the rest of his life or dying in a confrontation with the police. This led to an incomplete life, which meant that he would wander the Earth as a Plus. He didn't have long to wait before something bad happened to him in the afterlife as well, though.

His Soul Chain began to eat itself away at a pace unnaturally fast, and within his first year as a soul, he had become a Hollow, hungry for souls. From this year on, meaning for 129 years, he has wandered the Earth, devouring Human souls to become stronger. Something continues to draw him towards Hueco Mundo, though, and a thirst for Hollow Souls began to consume him...

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 15

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 25

Fighting skill: 10

Custom Abilities -

Name: Hone Kuranchā (Bone Cruncher) - Action

Description: Raizen uses his razor sharp teeth and bites his opponent, obliterating every bone that his teeth comes down on. This technique is easily dodged, since Raizen is unable to see his opponent while his mouth his open (His snout-life nose causes this), but is powerful, as his teeth are infused with Reiatsu while the technique is being used. (This is a Raizen-only technique.)

Name: Keisan Manūba (Calculated Maneuvers) - Passive

Description: Raizen is generally more strategic than other Hollow when it comes to battle. Whenever he gets the chance, he steps back and inspects his battlefield and opponent. He then uses them to whatever advantage he has, imbuing his arms and legs with Reiatsu in short bursts whenever he performs acrobatic feats in the middle of combat. (This is a Raizen-only technique.)

Name: Rīpingu Kyōda (Reaping Swipe) - Action

Description: Raizen imbues his blade-arm with a large amount of Reiatsu, and then uses the arm to strike with blinding speed. As he advances in power, this technique can be used more and more, (Rank 1, it can only be used twice a battle, Rank 2 only three times, etc.). The weaker the opponent's Spirit Power is, the more damage the ability does.

RP Sample:

Raizen peered from the undergrowth at the battle below him, Hollows versus Shinigami. The Soul Reapers were easily defeating the pathetically weak Shinigami, but were distracted, and therefore were not searching for any Reiatsu stronger than their current opponents, such as Raizen himself. He was by no means an incredibly powerful Hollow. No, he was simply stronger than the weaklings in the clearing below. Raizen's glowing eyes looked hungrily for a Shinigami close enough for him to drag away before anyone could notice him, and saw a man tending to some of the wounded near the edge of the clearing that Raizen was on. With a shiver of delight, the Hollow moved silently through the foliage. At this point, the man tending the wounded was able to sense him, since he was so close, and so he turned and drew his Zanpakutou.

"Pointless, Shinigami. Your comrades, who have started to press on after the retreating Hollow, didn't know that I was here. I didn't even come with that other group of Hollow, either. You and these wounded are all alone for me to carry away and feast on," hissed Raizen hungrily, his thirst for this amount of Shinigami souls now coursing through him and beginning to try and cloud his mind. The Shinigami's eyes became slits, and he stood in the battle-ready position, thinking he was prepared to face the Hollow.

"I won't fall against a single Hollow. You should prepare to d-" began the Shinigami, but before he could finish, Raizen was lashing out from the foliage.

"Hone Kuranchā!" he growled as he shot forward, and the Shinigami was enveloped by the Hollow's hungry jaws. Raizen felt bones grinding and shattering in the man's body, and so he let the Soul Reaper drop from his mouth, dead, his Reiatsu sucked clean from his body. Raizen licked his lips and moved on, devouring the Reiatsu from every wounded and unconscious Shinigami still on the field. Only a few were awake when he reached them, but that was soon taken care of. As he finished with the last of them, Raizen glanced up to see a smaller group of Shinigami, about four, returning to the field, no doubt sent back to make sure everyone was alright. Upon seeing Raizen, and the Reiatsu-empty bodies surrounding him, all four had their Zanpakutous drawn and were charging towards the Hollow. Hissing in annoyance, he fell back several steps and pulled back his blade-arm, channeling a large amount of Reiatsu into it.

"Rīpingu Kyōda!" said the Hollow, and then he launched forward, bringing his powered-up arm to bear against his enemies. Two of them had the sense to get out of the way, but the other two were struck and sent flying across the clearing, the Reiatsu sucked into Raizen's body as he had struck them. A Zanpakutou struck Raizen's left heel, and so he turned and brought his fist down towards the Shinigami that had struck him. Surprised at the speed of the counter, the man was smashed beneath the Hollow's fist, and Raizen then picked his body from the ground and sucked the remaining Spirit Energy from his body. The last Shinigami turned and began to flee, but before he could escape, Raizen was upon him.

"I don't think so, weakling Soul Reaper!" snarled Raizen, and then he sliced the man in two with his blade-arm. The man's Reiatsu was instantly absorbed into his body, and following this, the Hollow turned and bolted away, having sensed the Reiatsu of the rest of the Shinigami heading back in the direction of the clearing, since they had no doubt been able to sense the men they'd sent back dying. He was not too far away when they reached the clearing and fell to their knees in shock at their losses because of a lack of preparation for a surprise attack. The Shinigami Raizen had faced were weak, and had no doubt been fresh out of the Academy. Their newness tasted good in the Hollow's mouth, but for now, he knew he needed to return to Hueco Mundo, so that the Shinigami wouldn't be able to find him. A garganta opened before him, and without a look back, Raizen smiled and went through it, ready to return home so that he could also feast on his fellow Hollows. There was no place for the weak in Raizen's mind.

Last edited by RaizenAkuma on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Raizen Akuma (Hollow)   Raizen Akuma (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Greetings. For the most part you application looks solid. The only comment is on the instant death effect of the last technique. Instant kill is abit much but enhanced hit/damage is more than enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raizen Akuma (Hollow)   Raizen Akuma (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Arawn wrote:
Greetings. For the most part you application looks solid. The only comment is on the instant death effect of the last technique. Instant kill is abit much but enhanced hit/damage is more than enough.

After reading over my App once I posted it, I agree. It's only supposed to be instant kill for those with low level Spirit Power, but first of all, I didn't make that clear enough, and second, even that is a bit much. I'm editing now.

Edit: I changed the ability. It now does more or less damage depending on the enemy's Spirit Power, instead of dealing an instant kill.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Raizen Akuma (Hollow)   Raizen Akuma (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Sounds good. Welcome once again
APPROVED

CURRENT RANK: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raizen Akuma (Hollow)   Raizen Akuma (Hollow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raizen Akuma (Hollow)
Page 1 of 1