The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arashi Akuma (shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-12-04

Arashi Akuma (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Name: Arashi Akuma

look like: 21

Race: White

Birthplace: Random place in the wilderness, Japan

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 180 Lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Arashi's hair is white as the new fallen snow, it has been that way since he has had hair. He always wears his torn up black,cloak, hood up to hide his identity; the inside of his cloak is white. He wears a black, skin tight long-sleeved under armour type shirt. He has studded leather gloves with the fingers open for better grip. His pants are white slops, with the banner of his assassins guild in the front. His eyes are black, like the fires of hell.

Personality: Arashi is insane, he suffers from schizophrenia. After his girlfriend left him for no reason, he started to hear a voice. The voice sounded like a distorted version of his, like it was a different version of himself.

Special Characteristics: Trained to use a katana

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 25

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill: 20

Sealed Zanpakto:
Spoiler:

Arashi's sword is a black steel katana with a, 2'9" blade and a 1' handle. The wrapping around the handle is black. There is gold plated metal at the base of the blade and the end of the handle. The sheath is shaped like the sword (ignore the one in the picture), the sheath is wrapped about 3/4 of the way down with black, silk wrappings.

History: Arashi had a happy life, a beautiful girlfriend, a great job, and it was only a few days until he would propose and make his life even better. He went and bought the ring with the biggest diamond he could afford; now all he had to do was ask the big question. He set up a fancy date at a fancy restaurant with fancy… well every thing. When his girlfriend showed up, he ran over to her and was about to give her a big hug when she held her arms out to stop him before he could fully hug her. She looked up at him and said she was leaving him. She then proceeded to turn around to turn around and leave, no explanation; nothing, she just left. Arashi pulled out the box containing the ring, and threw it through the front window of the restaurant. Then he ran over to the window and jumped through it, running as fast as he could in the direction of the wilderness. He ran and walk for about a day before arriving at his, unknown to the outside world, house; no civilization for miles in every direction. He went through deep depression trying to think of why his girlfriend would do that to him. As his depression deepened it slowly turned into insanity. What he thought as seeing ghosts was him actually just becoming in tune with his inner spiritual self.
Within the first year for living by himself, he started to hear a voice. The voice sounded like his but distorted by some sort of evil power. While he slept the voice would enter his dreams and tell him to kill everything he could; Arashi would bolt up sweaty and panting. Within the next month Arashi would fully loose his sanity to this other side of himself, as Arashi started to call the voice. During his time in the wilderness Arashi trained himself how use a katana correctly, and how to sneak up on even the hardest things to sneak up on; he trained himself to be an assassin. He tracked down and found his old girlfriend, no not to kill her, to protect her. His first intention was to kill, but as he tracked her he learned that some sort of assassin’s guild was after her. He followed her from afar and up high for days waiting for a member of the guild to attack her. It was a late Friday night and Arashi was watching his ex-girlfriend from on top of a building outside her apartment. He followed her the whole night, and it ended with her going on a date with her new boyfriend. He was on top of a building when the couple came out of the very restaurant he was going to propose to her in, they were walking down the side walk when they suddenly turned in to an alley. Arashi looked down the alley and saw the couple kissing; then from on top of one of the buildings that were part of the alley an assassin jumped down killed the new boyfriend. Arashi quickly shot off his building and tackled the assassin they; rolled for a few feet and Arashi came out on top. He punched the enemy like a mad man, not stopping until the assassin tried to stab him. Arashi dodged and grabbed the wrist of his enemy, breaking his wrist and stealing the wakizashi the assassin was using. Arashi quickly stuck the enemy killing him swiftly. Before his girlfriend could notice who he was, he ran off back to his house. When he arrived three members of the guild the assassin was from were there. The two men at the side both jumped at Arashi and drew their swords. Arashi rolled forward and took his katana in hand, doing a spin move he cut both of the assassins at once, killing them. He stood up and before he could see it coming the one in the middle came and stabbed him in the chest. Before Arashi blacked out the man said, “I am a rouge shinigami. You have passed the test I have given you, take my powers. Become strong” he leaned in and whispers into Arashi’s ear, “When you have achieved full control over your powers, go to the soul society and get revenge for me.” Extreme power filled Arashi’s body, his clothes changed and he could feel the power of things just like him in the surrounding area. He blacked out. When he awoke the next morning he was back to normal. In front of him there was a small black pill and a note that said, “When you take this it will separate your soul from your body. Watch out though where ever you take the pill your body will stay, so make sure to hide it well.”

Role Playing Sample: Arashi was walking along the street one bright winter day, in his usual clothes, carrying the small wood block he was given in his pocket. He was about to enter his favorite sushi restaurant when he felt some sort of pressure, that no one else seemed to notice, so he decided to go check it out. The pressure was right around the corner, he could hear something like a scream that was engulfed by a roar. The thing that was making the noise rounded the corner and stopping to stare at Arashi. The creature, a hollow, charged at him. Arashi dodged and dove into an alley, he pulled out the black pill from his pocket and looked at it. The hollow looked down the alley and spotted him, “Crap!” Arashi stood and ran at the hollow. He went to dive between its legs, and the creature hit him back down the alley. He landed and the pill shot out of his hand and just happened to land in his mouth. Arashi swallowed the pill, within seconds of swallowing the pill he felt his spirit being pushed from his body.  
Arashi looked down and saw his body lying on the ground, “Am I dead?” He looked down and saw that he was in the clothes that appeared on his body the night he was given the power. He felt something at his side, he turned his head and saw a sword, and he drew it and marveled at it. The blade was sharper that anything he had ever seen, and the entire thing was black, his favorite color. He dashed back at the hollow, cutting its arm off as it swung to hit him again. The hollow jumped back in pain, and looked back at Arashi. It disappeared then re-appeared next to him, the hollow swung down with it other arm. Arashi rolled to the right and did a rising cut through the hollow, straight through its mask. The hollow fell over and died, Arashi didn’t even know what he did to kill it. He went back over to his body, and tried to think of a way to get back into his body. He leaned over and lost his balance; falling onto his body merging his spirit with his body. He sat up and the pill came launching out of his mouth, he caught it and put it back in his pocket. He stood back up and walked off as if nothing had happened.

Last edited by Arashi Akuma on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 am

An interesting character design, but there are some flies in the ointment. The substitute shinigami that Ichigo became into play due to his unique situation (although Aizen says otherwise later). In reading the manga you'll note that the process of giving a human shinigami powers is usually temporary. If you are indeed a human shinigami you would not be 80 years old and look 21. Shinigami (spiritual beings) age slowly so being centuries old despite being a teen in appearance isn't so odd. Also you'll have to abandon your body to use your shinigami powers. This means you can be killed (human) and become shinigami full time.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am

so you want me to fix the age?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 am

Despite the flimsy origin story, I'm going to allow it.
1) Fix the age
2) Other players have permission to kill your human shell/body leaving you as only a soul reaper/wandering spirit. So be careful
3) Figure a method of exiting said body when you need to use shinigami powers. Badge won't work since it's used to track/spy on the user (from SS)
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 am

Okay i fixed what you wanted me to fix.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Approved, enjoy your half life. Should also note, you won't have learned the base 1-10 kido others get from being real shinigami.

CURRENT RANK - 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Akuma (shinigami)   Arashi Akuma (shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi Akuma (shinigami)
Page 1 of 1