The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-12-04

Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)   Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Arashi had been traveling around all of Karakura Town, jumping from building top to building top. He had learned that he is faster in his shinigami state, so he had left his body at home. He also enjoyed these "walks" because they cleared his mind of the other one in his mind. The peace of the wind flying by his face, the supernatural speed felt amazing. He had fought many many Hollow and other beings alike, and with every battle he could feel the insanity of the other consuming him, so it felt good to not feel his control seeping through his mind. He reached the spot in town where he had first used his powers against a Hollow, he closed his eyes and envisioned the fight as if it were happening again. He was to distracted with his fantasy to realize a real Hollow, about the level of Adjuchas (who was masking its spiritual pressure) come through into the world right in front of him. The Hollow quietly inched its way toward Arashi.

The Hollow was close enough to Arashi now that it could make its attack, it was confused on the fact that he hadn't realized his presence yet. He decided to act on the moment, opening his mouth he slowly leaned forward to eat Arashi's soul. Arashi was snapped out of his day dream to something behind him breathing down his neck. He reached for his sword, but the Hollow saw the movement and took his chance. It bit down on Arashi's shoulder hard, blood ran down his throat making him want Arashi's soul even more now. Arashi was stuck and couldn't get his sword, all he could do now was hope that someone would come to his aid quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)   Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Shikuro took a deep breath taking in the fresh air of the real world, it had seemed like ages since he had been here. It proberly had been, since the day Kaiyo had vannished he had been stacked up wuth work, not able to go out and explore and do what he wanted to. Ofcourse ow that she had eturned he finally could get some time off so to speak, ofcourse it was a patroll ut to him it was free time in comparison to the daily basis of the boring office and paper work. He merely felt relaxed, feeling at ease, even he was still hurt from the aftermatch since his intense fight against Kaiyo but what mere hollows he could encounter would be a small case. He was within his Gigai at the moment, flipping through his cell. watching for the notifications. He couldn't count much on his own senses as the gigai really did a number on putting a limit on his sensing abilities. He raised an eyebrow as a dot appeared, it didn't take long before he swallowed what seemed to the people as a titac, but in truth was a mod soul. As he then imerged from the gigai in his shinigami atire, allready on the run to the desired location.

Shikuro seeks out the roof tops so he's able to move less hindered so he could reach to destination as fast as possible. He smiled, the joy was rising as it had been way to long since he had faced a hollow or something similar, way to long. He had been ictching to be able to swing his sword in some purpose of justice. Other than a random sparring match, which after a while could grow ever so dull. Before long he could scout ahead seeing the hollow, almost by heart he drew his zanpauto readying for his strike, yet it got more complicated as he got closer. He noticed the hollow weren't exactly just standing there, as it would seem his timiing could need alittle work, he would have wished to intercept before someone got attacked, to his surprice the victim seemed to be Shinigami, yet he knew there shouldn't be any shinigami nearby, atleast not officially. But that question would have to be answered later, as it seemed to be reaching a critic state as it was. The last ammount of distance was dealt with quickly as the jump was changed to a shunpo, where in the end of that Shunpo his blade was brought across the mask of the hollow. Uncertain that one one blow would be enough, he swiftly made a turn bringing his blade across the mask once more, making sure that hollow was done for, though he didn't seem to stand relaxed, as his eyes flickered over the surroundings making sure the hollow hadn't been a pack beast. Even though the fewest where.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)   Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Arashi felt the teeth leave his arm as the Hollow dissipated. "Thank you for that, i couldn't reach my sword and i thought i was done for." Arashi had answered before he saw who his hero was, he opened his eyes to see a shinigami standing in front of him now. you got to be kidding me... a shinigami. A by the band around his arm i can tell he is a Vice Captain. Maybe i can get out of here before he has time to stop me. Arashi turned around and started of, masking his spiritual pressure in hopes the shinigami wouldn't see him. He was progressing very well, when the other one inside him started talking, What are you doing Arashi? why are you leaving? Aren't you going to give a "thank you" with your sword to his throat? I can give you the power to do it, the power to kill him. Arashi answered aloud on accident, "No! Shut up, can't you see im trying to avoid a fight. He can call more of his buddies hear to kill me... and i like life." Arashi's body stopped in place, the other's insanity slipping into his brain, the thoughts of death and destruction taking over. He reached for his sword but halted his hand before he could draw it. He yelled over to the shinigami, "Get out of here! I dont want people around when i lose control!"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)   Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 am

Shikuro was rather calm, this guy would no where near reach him in level of combat, or so he could feel to, he might just be surprressing himself. "Take it easy." His voice was stern and fit for such a short commandlike sentance. Ofcourse it didn't matter much, but as a vice captain he wouldn't draw his sword first, nor did he really intend to draw at all at this point. He listened closely, as no harm had been brought upon Shikuro yet no action will be taken. And so he waited watching this guy almost breaking down mentally. He never really planned to catch this guy, he was just there to finnish off the hollow, so ofcourse he was confussed as he at first had fled. Now hi was ust there to make sure things weren't going to go out of hand. "You don't wanna do this..." His voice was kept in that seriosu tone and yet his stance was completly caual as if he really didn't think there'd be much this guy could do to him. He sighed though as the guy made his last warning, shaking his head lightly not wanting this to have come to this, ofcourse now that it had he couldn't just leave this, it would mean as much harm to himself as it could to this world. "Bakudo 1# Sai" He brought his right hand across the air and with that The boys hands and arms would be brought to his back in a near painful locked place. "Now calm down!" He had a very serious look as he walked closer steadily ofcourse, not wanting to further aggrevating but he needed to be close should something happen he didn't expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)   Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave dreaming to the kids (Arashi Akuma & Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1