The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apollo Darknight (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Apollo Darknight (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Darknight (Finished)   Apollo Darknight (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Shinigami

Name: Apollo Darknight

Height: (6’7)

Weight: (195lbs.)

Personality: Though considered a social outcast in his own time due to his rash behavior, but when the need be Apollo appears to be well educated in matters of etiquette and procedure in the Victorian court. He is fiercely loyal to his friends, though he hides that fact with constant sarcasm and aloofness. Often times Apollo is the center of a fight due to his quick temper, or that is the reason he claims when caught fighting when he isn’t supposed to.

Appearance: Apollo Darknight (Finished) The_Sword
Apollo stands tall at a staggering 6ft 7 inches tall often looking over the heads of his comrades. When people look at him they think him sick because of his pale demeanor and wiry frame, but they couldn’ be more wrong. Apollo’s body is almost entirely lean muscle and thus he is very flexible, this as well as being ambidextrous gives makes him a competent fighter in any situation.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Apollo Darknight (Finished) Khopesh_1_-790x326 Apollo’s Zanpakuto takes the sealed form of a Khopesh blade, that measures 48 inches from point to pommel. The hilt is wrapped dark red leather looking material matching the sheath, when drawn the sheath seemingly disappears and reappears when needed.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 17

Speed: 17

Technique: 12

Fighting skill: 19

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character. However, they do not determine who wins a fight or not, only your roleplaying can determine that...Remember that these gain an increase with each rank up, so this setup will not be your final.))

History/Background: Born January 4 1862, Apollo came from a very well off English Family; though no one really knew anything about the Darknight Family or how they made their fortune all they knew was that it was. When Apollo turned 5 his father took him into the study of their house, a place that before hand had always been forbidden to him. It was here that he learned that truth of his family and their fortune.

They were shadowhunters, demon slayers, for some reason or another his father’s family all had what Apollo later came to call the “Sight.” From then on Apollo was trained to use a variety of weapons from knives and chakrams (that is the proper name for a ring blade Marly) to a variety of different types of swords. He was trained in combat; he was trained to be a soldier to follow orders.

Because of this Apollo never kept friends for very long afraid that any that came close to him would be in danger if their was an attack, and end the end it was his lack of friends that killed him. Walking home one night he was jumped by seven men all dressed in black, he fought fiercely but, they overpowered him and knocked him out. When he came to Apollo was surprised to find himself upside down under a bridge and a very deep voice shouting at him.

“Tell us where your family’s fortune is and we won’t drop you in the river boy.”

Apollo couldn’t answer that question without reveling what he and his family were so he did the only thing he could think of. “What are you talking about? I know nothing of a fortune.” As soon as the words left his mouth he knew it was a mistake for the rope holding him to the bridge was cut and down he plunged into the icy waters of the river.

Rp sample: What is happening to me? Why does my body feel so heavy? Am I dead? What happened? Who am I? All these thoughts floated into his head as Apollo awoke on the banks of a river to look up into the clear blue sky. “It should be darker, it was just night time when I dosed off wasn’t it?”

Standing up Apollo brushed himself off as he pondered the strange clothes he now wore, I was wearing a suit or at least I think I was. Wait I know I was, and I was in a large city not on the banks of some river in the wilderness. And I know I wasn’t caring a Khopesh He looked at the strange blade that was laying beside where he washed up on the shore.

I REMEMBER….I am Apollo Darknight and I am a shadowhunter. I was coming home when….Damn something about people in black…oh well guess there is no better place than a bar to remember the rest. With that thought finished Apollo slipped the sheathed Khopesh blade over his head so that it sat on his back and followed his nose into the nearest city.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Apollo Darknight (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Darknight (Finished)   Apollo Darknight (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Approved, Current Rank 1
Back to top Go down

Apollo Darknight (Finished)
Page 1 of 1