The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am

Kuro was unsure of what Rev was referring to since he'd come to the interrogation without looking into any confiscated materials, but seeing as Rev was cooperating now, Kuro didn't see a reason to not give a little in return. He knew that somebody was watching on the other side of the mirror, and rather than leave Rev, he figured that he could ask them to find out what he was asking about. "Can someone please bring the possession he's talking about to us?" he called in a loud voice so that it could be heard by those in the observation room. Afterwards, he turned back to Rev so that he could continue their conversation.

"Your "gift" and our abilities are spiritual powers. We are shinigami, and you are in the soul society. I don't know how to say this any nicer, so I'll just come out with it: You are dead. Likely killed by the beast that you described."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Junko listened to the exchange, cooling her heels, by her boiling water... He would likely be executed for the murder of the poor bastard that lay not 3 feet from her... Although, perhaps the its the poor sod's fault for letting a putting himself in range of an prisoner, who was able to kill him... Perhaps his incompetence had been the death of him... Or a dozen other things...

Junko drained her anger by doing nothing but thinking... something that doesn't happen often...

Kuro-taicho asked for his Zanpaktou, or the referred posession, the other part of a shinigami's soul. She stood, releasing the bucket from her grasp, and reached for the door handle, and stepped out into the dank cellar that was this frakking interrigation section.

She took 2 strides to reach the table, grabbed the Zanpaktou by its Scabbard, and walked back inside, the entire process lasting probably about 3 seconds, but she left the door cracked open, trying to bait him into racing Kuro-taicho to the door.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 am

He glanced around the room, taking everything in while Kuro talked. His eyes fell on the guard who he charged a few moments ago. He didn't intend to kill the man, just to stop him. Sympathy filled his eyes for a brief moment but then left quickly. He glanced at the woman as she left. And glared coldly at the cracked open door. "trap" he muttered under his breath. Kuro's words brought him out of his thoughts, and reminded him that he was still there. For some reason I seem to forget that guy is even in here....he thought, now listening to the mans words as he spoke. "Wait wait, Did you just say that I'm dead?" he asked, his head spinning back to face kuro. He began to chuckle and shake his head before he spoke again. "You either really stupid, or really fucking crazy. I'm not dead, at least not yet, that guy, on the other hand, is quite dead." He said nodding to the corpse. "Shin- what? just what the hell is that? some kind of hippie cult? So I guess that makes you captain hippie? Look I-" His word cut off suddenly when the door opened again.

Junko's re-entrance into the room caught his attention. He glanced at her, then at the sword in her hand. He head tilted to the side a bit and the confused expression on his face did little to hide his thoughts. It wasn't what he expected, but exactly what it was supposed to be, and he knew it, even though he couldn't tell anyone how he knew, he just did. It was that thought that scared him the most. His face paled, and try as he may, he couldn't take his eyes off the sword. He knew that sword, knew its weight, its center of balance, even its length, knew the scabbard was made out of fiberglass. But he had never used a sword a day in his life. this knowledge made fear rise throughout his body. fear, and the urge to hold that blade (which scared him even more) made his arms flex against his invisible bonds. "How did know what it was before i saw it....just what in the fuck is going on here..." he mumbled, loud enough for his shaking voice to be heard throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Kuro watched as Junko retrieved the blade and brought it into the room. He was not pleased with her attempts to goad the captive into more resistant acts, but he kept silent about that matter. As Rev showed a reaction filled with shock and confusion after seeing the blade, Kuro took the opportunity to reinforce the information he'd given him before.

"We're not crazy or stupid. You are now in the soul society after being attacked by a soul eating beast called a hollow. We're no cult either. We are simply the souls with power who make it our duty to protect those who can't protect themselves." Kuro allowed a look of amusement to cross his face as Rev voiced his disbelief of his own knowledge of his possession. "Of course you would know that blade; it's like an extension of your own body. Though I have no idea how you obtained the powers while freshly dead on Earth, you are now a shinigami like us, and that is your zanpakuto, formed from your own power. I am hesitant to give it back to you considering the resistance you've shown so far, but I'm granting you one last chance to cooperate. The two of us are just like you and more experienced, as you saw with Junko-san's demonstration of kido earlier. If you try to do anything funny with that blade..." Kuro pulled back the right side of his robes and revealed his own zanpakuto sheathed inside against his chest, "...we will not hesitate to stop you by force." With a sigh following the declaration, Kuro lightly waved a hand in Rev's direction. "Junko-san, let him have his zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Junko walked closer to the prisoner, "Look, your not going to be fooled by my tricks, and he won't let me torture you, so let me just set this straight, you try and funny business, I destroy this" She held the Zanpaktou, hilt first torwards the prisoner, her weight low, her left hand fingering her own Zanpaktou, ready for him to try something, anything, but she knew he could move at a damned quick speed, and Junko wasn't the fastest of characters.

She remained wary, but loosned her death grip on the Zanpaktou, and her Bakuto, allowing him to take it from Junko...
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 am

He stared at the blade in silence for a moment, before his eyes wandered to her hand, which was hovering tentatively over her own blade. He took a quick glance over at kuro, whose one hand was resting near his own blade. He could feel their intent, they would kill him without hesitation. And while he thought he could over power junko, he knew, without a doubt, that kuro would kill him if he even blinked wrong right now. His eyes slowly drifted back to his own sword, and suddenly, to him, it was the only thing in the room. He could feel it calling to him, but he heard no voice. He could feel its power, but it gave off no energy. It was something that only he could use, and yet he had never touched it. Cautiously he reached his hand out, but paused, his hand a foot away from the blade. "Kuro...let me ask you something. These, umm what did you call them." he paused trying to remember the word. "Umm.. Zanpakutos. Can this help me kill more of those monsters?" He asked, shaking his head before he continued. "listen to me, I never took a life before unless there was no other way, and now.." he paused again looking down at his left hand. He could still feel that things energy, and remembered the its roar. He closed his eyes and shook the memories of the hollow tearing his team to pieces. "heh....and now I want to kill every last one of those monsters. I guess what i should be asking, Is how long until I can start killing them again?" He said. His voice changed alittle during his last phrase, it was darker, more sinister then before. He wanted revenge, and his killing intent towards the hollows shown clearly in his eyes. "I want to Kill every last one of those sons of bitches for what they did to my team. So how long will I have to wait in this cell before you guys let me out?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Kuro nodded solemnly, "Yes, a shinigami's zanpakuto has the power to battle the hollows. And if it makes you feel better, you didn't take a life, you saved one. Hollows slain by a zanpakuto have their soul purified of their misdeeds as a hollow and sent here to the soul society to live properly as a human soul once again."

Kuro paused for a moment, unsure of how to respond to his request. "We were hasty in bringing you in as a prisoner, but your actions while here in this cell have made things rather complicated. I cannot guarantee any leniency from the others in charge of our forces, but if you truly wish to join our cause and fight the hollows, I will do my best to see that you are freed. You will have to face a trial to explain your situation and I will speak on your behalf as well. I only ask that you do not act so hastily in the future as you have today afterwards. It would not look good on my record to speak up for a man who is quick to fight and kill our comrades."
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 am

He thought about the mans words, carefully. Kuro's words did little to comfort him, and the mans movements said he wouldn't even blink at killing Rev. Slowly Rev lowered his arm away from his sword. He turned his head to look at the man he had killed earlier, and let out a sigh. "I see." he said, only a hint of regret in his voice. "Very well...." he said pausing before speaking again, "I still don't quite understand everything that is going on here. But, after seeing that sword, and not being able to even...feel...my old powers, I believe most of what your saying."

Rev turned back to his blade that Junko was still holding. "I am serious with what i said. After watching how that one tore through my team that had the best training you could get like we were helpless children. Yeah I want to fight them, the sooner the better. But..." He said pausing again and looking at the ground. "But I made a mistake in killing that man, and I understand that i should face judgement."

He reached out and grabbed his tags that still lay on the ground between the three of them. "I surrender my blade to you, and myself to the judgement of your superiors. And i swear, on the honor I had in life, that I will, If given a chance, Redeem myself for my actions today." His words were an oath, one he was not going to break. Once he was finished speaking, reaching up and, with out making direct contact to the weapon itself, wrapped his tags around the hilt of his zanpakuto. Once finished he stood and held his hand out in front of him, ready to be handcuffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2