The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

((OOC Note Before we get started. First the posting order. Myself, Junko, Kuro, then Kaiyo. Second, Junko and Kuro you two are both interrogating, so you two need to decide how your gonna go about it. Or just wing it, As long as its good. And kaiyo is observing/ asking occasional questions. Lastly: This is not the trial, that will be a separate thread to come after this one.))

Last edited by Rev on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Pain is what brought his consciousness to the surface. The amount of pain he felt could only be explained as the feeling of someones soul being ripped from their body. There was something soothing, despite the pain. Something was in his hand. It felt so familiar, yet he had no idea was it was. A strange feeling of peace washed over his body when his hand gripped it. He could feel the leather wrapped around the cylinder shape. He didn't know what it was, but he somehow knew, that this thing, belonged to him. His eyes opened, slowly. The world around him was a blur. He could make out the shape of someone standing over him, but nothing more. The blurred silhouette above him was speaking, but he couldn't understand what it was saying, nor could he determine its gender. The silhouette reached towards him, engulfing his field of vision, everything went black.

His consciousness floated back to the surface. He felt he was being carried. The warm, peaceful sensation that he had before Lulled his mind to slip back into unconsciousness. As all his senses faded back to blackness, He thought he heard a womans voice whisper to him. "Sleep..."

His deep unconscious sleep was filled with Horrors. Monsters with white masks devouring the souls of his friends, family, and anyone he had ever cared anything about. People in black robes chasing after him, beating him, and torturing him. A sharp pain on his cheek stirred him back to the conscious world. Two voices filled his ears, but he still could not understand what they were saying. He heard two sets of footsteps walk away from him, and a door shut. He could feel the cold steel shackles pulling his wrists up above his head, and weighing his ankles down. The warm peace filled sensation he had before was replace by a cold, empty feeling. Whatever the object was that he had in his hand before was long gone. He somehow could feel it wasn't anywhere near him.

He was clothed, but not in what he was wearing before. In place of the uniform and body armor he remembered having on when that thing attacked him, was a red leather jacket, a pair of dark jeans, and a sleeveless T-shirt, and a pair of heavy leather boot. The belt around his waist had a fanged skull for a buckle. His dog-tags and the cross he had been wearing before were still around his neck, but the tags were tucked under his shirt. The thing that sent a chill down his spine was that everything he was wearing had the distinct stain and stench of blood.

He decided to not worry about the clothing for now, and instead focused his mind and took stock of the situation he was in. The room around him was dirty, mold formed in the cracks between the tiles that lines the floor, walls and ceiling. Only two things broke the pattern of the tiles, a mirror in front of him, and the heavy metal door to his left. His feet were chained to the floor, and his wrists were chained above his head. I've been captured.....fucking great... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Junko walked to the interrogation room, she had picked up a man which central 46 had reported to have killed 6 humans, and from the scene, it looked to be true, the disgusting mold laden tiles and flickering light bulb, the door that looked like it belonged in a vault. She chained him up and walked out of the room, she was going to fill up a bucket of water, to wake him up... She checked through the body length mirror, it was some sort of technology that let her see through, but not let him see her. The man was awake, apparently coherent as well... It was good, very good.

Junko walked opened the door to the interregation room, carrying the bucket full of water. She was her full age again, apparently 20 years old, her armor exposing ample bust and the skirt just abit to short for regular comfort. The leather boots with plates protecting vital areas, it was enough, and of course the gauntlets, teh wings spreading from them, and the metal fingers, a useful tool in this situation.

She set the bucket down next to the doorframe, and closed the door, a loud clicking echo'ed through the room, indicating a solid lock. She ignored the man for the time being. She walked to the mirror, stopping and leaning her back against it. She avoided looking at the man, prefering the floor, She crossed her legs and put her arms behind her back, the steady pace of her breathing was interupted by a sigh. She looked him in the eye, her long white hair interfering partially with her view, but she presevered and spoke in a matter of fact tone, one that told no lies... "So, i am here to find out things about you, you refuse to answer me, pull any gimmicks, piss me off, try to escape or tell me a false answer, and you will be in a heap of pain." Junko never took her eyes off the man during her speech, never blinking until she was finished. She then pushed off the wall, putting her hands on her hips, she stood with her hip out to the left, and asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 am

"Oh good, I didn't miss anything."

The lock had clicked as the door was opened from the outside and Kuro stepped through into the interrogation room looking as carefree as ever. He glanced around the interior with a rather put off look decorating his face. We really should clean this place up some time. It's an embarrassment for our squad to keep a place in such messy conditions, even if it is a prison. Kuro had been informed that they had brought in a questionable soul and placed him in the maggot's nest pending interrogation and trial. He had immediately come to the setting in order to assist in the proceedings.

Kuro showed immediate distaste to how the man was being held. While they had reason to believe that he had killed people, they had no reason to think he was an immediate threat in Soul Society. Thinking that it might help things go smoother to show the prisoner some kindness, Kuro took a key one of the guards had given him and unlocked the shackles on the man's wrists. He kept the ones on his ankles in place knowing that he'd be considered too reckless if he left a questionable prisoner with no restraints. Acting like it was merely an afterthought, he turned to smile at Junko and gave a small wave as if this was an everyday thing.

"Hello again ma'am. Glad to see I don't have to do this alone." He turned back to the prisoner and gave a small bow in respect. "Greetings to you as well sir. I wish we could have met on better circumstances, but we're going to have to ask you some questions. I am Kuro Akarui, captain of the Gotei 13's second shinigami squad. Can you please give us your name?"

(OOC: lol, it's the classic good cop, bad cop routine. But this time it's no act. Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 am

Kaiyo looked a little bit odd. The central 46 had asked her to come and be a spectator of an apparently dangerous soul, Kaiyo wasn't exactly sure why, though with their Captain Commander missing her fighting skill was like just there as a precaution. At any rate, still being undercover, the girl was wearing blackout uniform, a mask over her face and a hooded cloak. She seemed more like a masked terrorist sent to strike fear than just someone who'd been dragged along to watch. Watch and be the last backup was actually more like it, but with Kuro there she wasn't needed really. His own speed could practically double hers.

Nodding lightly to the guard, the short girl stepped into the room behind the glass, resting both hands on the table as she watched Kuro enter. A light smirk played on her lips, it would be an interesting show at least. Though she couldn't help but feel sorry for the prisoner, she herself had gone through possibly too many interrogations that had started similarly. Oh well, surely the central 46 had good cause. Kaiyo let out a small sigh, glancing around her little room for a moment and quite sad that it offered no chairs. The girl's attention snapped around to the door, a hovering guard seemed almost too afraid to ask. 'Water' she replied bluntly, turning back to the mirrored view of the room as the man bowed slightly and waddled off to go find a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 am

He he looked at the mirror curiously. Probably a one way mirror...that could be useful. He thought, a little smirk on his face. Glacing down he continued to asses his surroundings...these chains are too thick to break...but those bolts look old...same for the ones up there...I don't feel that weak so maybe... His thought were interupted by the door clicking and opening. He didn't bother to glance back. Boots. Light step. possibly a woman...whats that strange metallic sound when she steps. He thought, then she stepped into view, and his smirk turned into a grin. Damn...not bad...I must be dreaming, who wears that kinda armor... He thought, letting out a chuckle and shaking his head as she spoke. She really is trying to act tough...to bad i could break her in one punch... He thought, looking directly into her eyes, the grin fading from his face.

He almost broke into laughter when he saw the second guest. ok so I have been captured by a cult....whatever...i need to figure out how to wake myself up...or get the hell outa hear... He thought, a slight chill went down his spine, which made him look at the man again. His expression changed as he watched the mans movements. Not a single wasted movement..he'll be tough.. Once his hands were free, he instinctively rubbed his wrists. First mistake... He thought, his eyes darting between the two interrogators his face was cold and emotionless.

Good cop... he thought his eyes stopping on the man for a second then shifting to the woman. bad cop....this should be fun. Something felt strange on his left hand, and looking down he saw a five point star had been carved on his left hand. It was already scarred over, which made his eyebrows raise for a second. He reached up with his right hand and pulling his dog tags out. He pulled down and forward on them, the chain giving way and breaking. He looked at the tags in his hands for a second. Only His codename: Rev was on them. He tossed them onto the ground between the two of them. Lets see if they take the bait...
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Junko just waited for kuro to finish his entrance, her first intention had been to clock the man in the face when he grinned, the click of the lock told her to restrain herself for the time being. She was even more surpised when Kuro-taicho stepped through the door, but she did a double take, he should be there...

Junko glared at Kuro-taicho, although not totally disregarding authority and bowing slightly to him. Her eyes turned cold, and her stares became daggers. Junko saw the accused raise his hands, and flicked her eyes across to him, he was just rubbing his wrists though. She could deduce that he was planning something, or he was going to try and stonewall his captors. Junko didn't react to this realization except a mere blink. She regarded him with contempt as he reached inside his shirt and yanked dogtags away. He tossed them between Junko and Kuro-taicho. Junko thought about catching them for just a second... but she hesitated, it was a trick, a blatant one... While she and kuro picked them up, he would try and get the jump both the captain and Junko.

Junko looked back to him, and her right hand shot out torward his gut, the gauntleted hand clentching just before it was brought around in a quick jab. She was playing on the fact that he wouldn't notice the quickness of the jab. however it didn't lack power, the weight of the gauntlet ensured that.

"Say your name, and know that we are not foolish." Junko said this with emotions of a stone wall, none. she though that the captain was intelligent, or at least hoped he was...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:14 am

Kuro watched Junko deal with the prisoner's move. He did find it kind of rude that he'd thrown tags at them rather than return Kuro's polite introduction. Maybe this was the kind of guy that niceness wouldn't work on. He decided to step back and let Junko handle things for now. Though he still winced as she made her move towards the prisoner's stomach. Roughness against unarmed people was something he was still getting used to. Rather pathetic for the 2nd squad captain to be a softy at interrogations...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes somewhat as the prisoner yanked at his dog tags and threw them to the ground between Junko and Kuro. Her eyelashes brushed against the transparent sheet over her eyes. The rest of her face covered in a black mask that hid everything; but her crystal blue eyes. The caught guy was clearly quite smug, and wouldn't bow to the pressure of interrogation so easily. That and Kuro really didn't seem too comfortable when Junko decided to jump to physically harming the guy. All over a name.

The door clicked open as a hesitant guard painstakingly slid a glass of water across the table to Kaiyo and left. The girl glanced down at the quivering glass, she couldn't drink it with her mask on anyway. Kaiyo leant across the table, her breath prickling along the mirrored glass as she peered down at the dog-tags. Rev. Weird name. Kaiyo turned around from her table to face the monitors planted along the wall. Camera's in the room has actually been quite helpful to check. The girl drummed her fingers along the table for a moment, glancing back into the room with a heavy sigh. Kaiyo couldn't tell them without intruding, and of course, Junko would recognise her as Buzz in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:03 pm

He watched, with mild interest at their reactions. The man didn't take his 'bait' choosing to instead back off and let the woman take control. He's soft, Rev thought, his eyes darting back to the woman. Rev eyed the woman, her eyes gave away her action. She took the ba- His thoughts were cut off by her fist colliding with his gut. His hand shot down and grabbed her arm just behind the gauntlet a split-second after the hit. He held her arm firmly for a second, leaning down so that he and the woman were eye level, he smiled. "Stop teasing me, suga..." he whispered to her, and releasing the womans arm as soon as the last word left his lips. He expected one of two things to happen next. She would either hit him again, or she would back off. He chose to take the third option, be alittle cooperative. "The names Rev. Which if you had just looked at the tags, you would have gotten your answer, little girl." He said, standing back up to full height, and folding his arms across his chest, his right hand catching the cross around his neck. His eyes darted to the mirror for a split second. He had a feeling atleast three more 'guards' were in there. He fidgeted with the cross that hung from his neck. If need be I always could use this as a weapon....as long as the cord holds... he thought, positioning the cross in his hand so he could pull it free at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 am

Kuro's hand twitched forward as the prisoner grabbed Junko's arm. His face lost its easygoing appearance, replaced by sharp observation. He was on edge now that the prisoner had made a rough move towards an ally. It's to be expected seeing as how she behaved, but it shows that he is not a broken captive. He might try something.

Kuro nodded in satisfaction as the prisoner finally gave them his name. He watched as Rev continued to survey the room. Definitely not broken... Keeping the possibility of an escape attempt in mind, Kuro decided to ask Rev another question from his spot behind Junko. "What can you tell us about the last moments you remember before being apprehended and brought here?"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm

((Sorry, i've been busy with many things, about the japanese translation, it is personal so it very well could be wrong, VERY wrong))

Junko felt the sweet contact ripple through the metal and through to her skin, but it was brief, the man was quick enough to grab her hand before it really did any serious damage. He leaned down to insult her, and call her, 'Suga' That was most certainly the last straw as far as restraint went. She released the caps on her reiatsu, the room heated up fast, and small wisps of flame started and died as soon as the started. As he spoke his name she finished the incantation under her breath. She paused for thought, 'Rev, What an unsual name'. She waited until he seemed relaxed and said to him, "Hado no Ichi, Sho". She she flicked her hand out in a palm strike, the oppisite hand that had punched before, but she pulled it at the last second, letting the kido do its magic... And hopefully blasting him into the wall...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

Kaiyo's body tightened the moment before Junko cast her Kidou spell, she could tell what was coming. Aggression was usually an asset in the 11th squad, though Kaiyo couldn't help but wonder if Junko was taking it a bit too far. Empathy with a prisoner, so much for the ruthless killer of the 11th squad Captain. Relaxing, the girl crossed her arms, her gaze so intently fixated on Rev that sparks of her reiatsu began to flicker out around her in wisps of golden light. Given the day though, revealing herself would be no great loss; Kaiyo had plans to finish her disguise the following day.

Rev, he seemed just about arrogant eniough to be able to rattle her cage. So Kaiyo figured she'd watch it out for a while longer, if he made a move, she could bust through the two way mirror in a matter of seconds. Plus it gave her a little longer to watch him more closely. Kaiyo wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was good with people and understood body language more than she even realised.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

The man, Kuro as he recalled, asked him an odd question. Remember before i was 'apprehended'? He thought, taking his eyes off of the woman. He tried to think back to before he blacked out, and un-folded his arms from across his chest. The question was odd, to say the least, but when he tried to think about the moments before he blacked out a sharp pain shot through his head. He remembered leaving the small outpost he had called home for the last ten months, and arriving at the canyon a team of scouts had disappeared in. But, everything after that, was sickeningly blank, and it made him fidget nervously with his cross, that was now in his left hand.

He decided to return the mans question with a question. "'Apperehended'? don't you mean captured? last thing i remember-" He said, but cut his words off as the woman moved. He instinctively brought his right arm up to guard his face, not expecting another body punch. What the, she pulled- he started to think, but what happened next not only made his mind reel, but sent him flying back. He didn't get a good look at her hand, but it felt like he just got hit by a rocket. The chains around his feet caught, and he hit the ground. Dazed as to what just happened, his soldier instincts took over. He patted his torso, checking for any bleeding. He wasn't bleeding but still his face paled. His cross was gone. Panic swept over his face, and he patted himself again. Not finding it he sat up, his head was spinning, but that didn't concern him at all. His eyes darted around the room, and stopped at the womans feet. His mind replayed what had happened a brief second ago. When she struck him with whatever it was, his left arm shot out, and tore the cross from around his neck. His heartbeat resounded in his ears, and a strange, primal sensation swept over him. He scrambled onto his feet, but remained low, squatting to pounce like an animal. The very tips of the fingers on his left hand were touching the ground out in front of him, and his right hand was clenched in a fist and back behind him. His eyes were locked on the woman, and murderous rage filled his face. His right hand felt strange, like it was missing something, but he pushed the feeling from his mind. His eyes diverted to the cross again to confirm what he thought he saw. Its open.... he thought, taking note that the hidden compartment on the back of the cross. They can't know about her....
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 am

Kuro couldn't stop a small smile from coming to his face as he watched Rev's reaction to the kido. Such a reaction would be expected from someone who had never experienced it before. And the way this guy behaved, it was likely that he still didn't know that he was dead. When Rev's behavior changed, Kuro leaned forward with a sudden curiosity. What had changed to make him behave in such a manner? With his focus on Rev and making sure that he didn't try any funny moves, Kuro had missed the cross falling at Junko's feet.

"Try and calm down sir. We found you and brought you here due to the scene we discovered you in. We are merely trying to piece together the events that led to what we found. Try to focus back to what you were saying. The last thing you remember...is what?"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

(Late post, mah bad)

Junko stood her ground, satisfied that she got a square hit, she noticed the posture change, his hands behind his back, murderous. A tackling formation he assumed, easy to predict, easy to counter. "You know, attacking me just gives me an excuse to hurt you more, so im going to save you the trouble and show you abit more power" Junko said this, ready to dodge if he charged while casting this spell... "Bakuto 1 Sai!" She said, casting it at Rev, hoping to imobilize his arms so he would fall on his face and embarrass himself... That was the plan at least...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 pm

They seemed to have missed the necklace that had been torn from around his neck. Not being in the room, Kaiyo could see things differently; more clearly even. The man was clearly a soldier, or fighter or some sorts and apparently a little over-protective of the cross he wore around his neck. Kaiyo glanced back around to the screens behind her, something about the cross catching her eye. Kaiyo's head whipped back around to the mirror, alarms ringing in her head as Rev adopted a more animal stance, and looked like he was about to pounce.

'Hey!' she yelled, turning back towards the door as another guard burst through, looking as scared as hell. Junko's spell rang through the room as Kaiyo stepped forwards to the guard. 'Go in there and give Captain Kuro that necklace, now' she ordered, pointing towards the room. The man looked like he wanted to refuse, but he knew better. Nodding quickly, he turned to leave. Kaiyo stepped back in front of the mirror, crossing her arms as she watched with a glare. Uncertain if her little room was sound proof or not.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm

He heard the muffled shouting from behind the mirror. His eyes darted from the cross to the bolts holding his leg shackles to the ground. Their nearly out of the ground.... He thought his eyes then shot to the mirror. I can escape. His weight shifted forward slightly on the verge of pouncing.

The question shocked his mind back from the dark corner it had retreated to. His eyes stayed locked on the cross, but his body tensed more. Images of the last few moments began to flash before his eyes. The murderous on his face was replaced by confusion and possible fear. The memories flashed by quickly, but each one was burned into his mind. "Their all dead...every last one of them..." he said just above a whisper before his voice dropped to incoherent rambling. A single tear welled up in his eye and ran down his cheek. When the Kido hit him, his arms shot behind his back, locking into place. But somehow he kept his balance. He stood slowly, sanity returning to his eyes. He flexed his arms against the invisible bonds. No use....whatever this is....i can't break it like that... He thought, as he looked at junko, so she said that phrase and pointed at me...powers.... his thoughts continued. "let me get my cross and I will answer any questions you-." The clicking of the locking mechanism on the door drew his attention. Glancing over his shoulder he watched the guard walk around him, stop in front of the mirror, and kneeling to get the cross. Now...

He charged forward, dropping his shoulder. He glanced back at the bolts, jumping forward a second before the chains tightened. The bolts shot out of the ground like bullets, and the chains whipped free. He brought his now free legs forward in a flying knee to the new guards face. The impact of the blow sent the guard toppling back into the mirror, the back of his head made a sickening cracking sound when it hit the not fractured glass.

Instead of following through, Rev just stood there, his knee still in the air. He brought his leg down and sat in place. His eyes locked on the new guard, More than likely dead... He thought. He knew he couldn't escape now. His eyes traveled down to what was hanging from the guards hand. Rev's cross, but more importantly, the picture inside was showing, the picture of his late wife. Plan failed... He thought, eyes drifting up to the severly cracked mirror. "Seven years bad luck." He said without smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 am

Kuro nodded stiffly as Rev muttered his quick answer. It was vague, but at least he was talking. If they could keep this going, maybe all of this could be resolved in time and they might not even have to keep this guy locked up. But these thoughts all shattered with the arrival of the guard. Kuro was mildly shocked by the surrender of the bolts, which whipped forward with the flailing chains. Kuro swiped the space in front of his face to knock one of the chains away from him as Rev passed and attacked the guard. That one moment of reflexive defense cost him one of his men. Kuro's face fell into grief for a moment as he knelt down to see whether or not the guard was still alive, finding out that he was indeed killed by the smash against the mirror.

Kuro's saddened face quickly transformed into intense anger as he turned his head back to Rev. It took all of his self control to remain calm and not strike him. But seeing that he was still bound by Junko's spell and had as good as surrendered by sitting back down made it easier to hold back. As angry as he was that Rev had killed one of his men, it didn't change the fact that he was an unarmed and bound prisoner. Turning back to the guard, Kuro found the cross that he'd been picking up when Rev attacked. Looking it over, Kuro examined the object and the picture it held inside. Standing back up, he tossed the cross to Junko and turned back to Rev, talking slowly to keep his voice at a sociable level.

"So...now one of my men is dead...all for this cross. What is so special about it?...and who's the women in it? I hope your secrets were worth taking that man's life."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Junko 's guard was dropped as she saw Rev, he managed to stay standing, but when he started sprinting, she was about to dive after him, but remembered the chains, which she glanced at just before they ripped free, she then sprinted forward, but one of the chains tripped her up. She stumbled, and before she could regain her balance she heard the sickening crack of a man's head against something solid.

She watched him in shock. 'He really is a murderer, he killed all of those people, I suppose i can make him a prisoner of his own body for awhile, those people deserve him to undergo abit of suffering.' she said this before Kuro spoke with hatred that would make the most feral of animals tremble, "This resolves whether or not you are guilty."

She walked to the door, and locked it again, crouching next to the bucket of water which was at the door. she had set down when she entered the room, muttering. "Hado 5 Kakyuu" and a ball of flames sprange into life in her hands, about palm sized, she stuck it in the water, her reiatsu not letting the flames be extinguished, and the water heated up quickly, almost to the boiling point...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:27 am

Kaiyo didn't even flinch when Rev rammed the guard into the mirror just inches from her face. The cracked screen had however managed to obscure her vision, and had opened up her hidden room. Seething with anger, Kaiyo curled her hands tightly into fist, her reiatsu radiating in a very angry manner around her. All sympathy for this prisoner was now very gone. Kaiyo was honestly stunned; she couldn't believe this man would so aggressively kill someone who clearly had nothing to do with his interrogation. The unfortunate dead-mans blood had seeped through the splintered glass as well.

The room changed very quickly from there, Kaiyo had to turn around to watch on the monitor displays what was going on, but guessing by Kuro's new found anger, the good cop was gone for a little while. The boiling water was a little worrying as well. Kaiyo held her glare very steadily on Rev, his threat level having increased in her eyes, she was ready to kick his ass if he tried something stupid again.

Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 am

He'd been having a strange, empty feeling since he woke up. to him, it felt like a part of him was missing, separated. He couldn't shake the feeling the whole time they were trying to question him. When the woman opened the door, the feeling changed. He felt as if a piece of his own soul was through that door somewhere, waiting for him to find it. Pain washed over his body, and the memories of what had happened to his team flooded his mind again. When Kuro asked his question, revs mind snapped back to the present, and he remembered, in vivid detail, what had happened in that valley.

Rev's eyes narrowed at kuro, Looks like the good cop is angry now, good. he thought. "That woman, was my wife. She and my son died during childbirth, in my hospital. They both died in my hands...." He said his voice trailing off for a few seconds before he gathered his emotions again. "Enough about that. To answer your first question, I was on patrol with 4 of the guys from our outpost. We were going out to recover any evidence explaining what happened to two of our scout teams that had disappear in that valley several days before that." He said, glancing over his shoulder to the door. He couldn't see what junko was doing, but he saw the steam. He looked back at kuro and spoke in a low tone, "We were attacked by...something. I don't know what it was, I had never seen anything like it before in my life. But whatever it was, bullets didn't even hurt it. And its face, if you could even call it that. Its face was all white, almost like a mask..."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Kuro cursed lightly under his breath as Rev revealed the answers they had been asking for. All of this trouble, the confining of this man, the death of one of his subordinates...and it turned out to be a hollow attack. But what struck Kuro the most was that it was all their own fault. If they had taken a closer look at the scene and tried to find out that it was hollows, then all of this wouldn't have had to happen. But they couldn't change that now. Their only choice was to investigate further. There had to be a reason. The newly revealed information had helped Kuro to calm down some more, and he spoke to Rev with a much lighter tone now.

"We recognize what you are describing. A creature that lives by feeding on souls. But..." he added a suspicious tone to his voice to make Rev understand that he wouldn't be letting this subject go, "...something must have drawn the beast to you and your comrades. And that it disappeared without devouring your body and soul is questionable. You are not a normal human being are you?"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Junko listened to the men's exchange, simply heating hte water, now that there was a nice boil going on it, she casually tossed the fireball into the back end of the room, and looked at him, waiting to hear his answer...

She kneeled glaring at the man, her eyes unblinking, waiting for the escapist actions to occur, and gripped the bucket, preparing to throw it on the man if he gave the wrong answer, or made the wrong move...
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:18 am

Rev smiled at the question. From what he had seen so far, these people weren't much different than himself. The smile change into a smirk when he spoke next. "From what I have seen, no-one here is 'normal' either. Yes I have a, gift you could call it. But now I don't seem to have it anymore." He said, his smirk lingering for a bit, but it faded when he spoke again. "Now then, care to explain why that is, Kuro was it? Or, better yet, You took something from me before i came to. I don't know what it was, But I would like it back." He said, his face stern, with a tone to match. It wasn't that he missed his powers. Quite the opposite, but it was the object, whatever it was.

((OOC Note: He is referring to his zanpakuto))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)   The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Begins (Interrogation thread: Junko, Kuro, Kaiyo.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next