The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awaken Mizu Megami.(Tatsu's Solo thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Awaken Mizu Megami.(Tatsu's Solo thread) Empty
PostSubject: Awaken Mizu Megami.(Tatsu's Solo thread)   Awaken Mizu Megami.(Tatsu's Solo thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 pm

The sun was glaring down on soul society, the heat was almost unparalleled for the season. The wind making himself even more shy this day compared to the other days before . Most of the shinigami's in the city didn't really do anything, even the hollow season was dead and the quincies were even more cowardly than usual. Somewhere in the barracks of the eleventh division Tatsu the samurai was sleeping but something that only happens once in a shinigami's life was happening to him.

For the past week the samurai had had problems sleeping, he had been having this dream day after day about a watery maiden, she was beautiful, all of her features were fine, and a watery kimono were covering most of her body. The area she was standing on was a large lake with mist everywhere, like she was the lake herself, the more she killed the more the water turned to red. The mists kept closing in on her, as if she was in danger of being engulfed by the mists. The dream kept going, a remarkable show of sword skill demonstrated by her might and strength, by the end of the dream, the would turn towards what seemed to be the onlooker of the dream, in this case would be Tatsu and she would say in a longing voice that would resonate throughout his soul and spiritual energy. ''Awaken me..''

The same morning Tatsu awoke with something on his mind, he worked his way towards the garden of the eleventh squad and opened the paper door that revealed one of the most beautiful gardens of the soul society. Allowing a smirk on his face, everytime he came to this place, it made him think of Kaiyo. Giving a glance around himself Tatsu noticed that the garden was empty, in fact it was way too early for people to come here in the first place, the sun wasn't even up yet. The samurai walked over to what seemed the middle of the garden and sat down, laying his zanpakuto on his lap.

People with a better feel for spiritual energy might notice that his had just sky rocketed for no reason the moment he prepared his concentration. Normally as normal shinigami might take about five to ten minutes entering the realm of their sword, but Tatsu was different he had trained his whole life and afterlife to the ways of meditation, being a samurai was being at peace with your inner self after all.

When Tatsu entered what seemed to be another realm, he looked around, a lake that reminded him a whole lot about his dream that he had been having through the week. Glancing downwards Tatsu could see that he was on the lake but the mists were no where to be seen, so he started walking, looking for the beautiful woman he had seen just a while before. No matter where he looked he couldn't find her so he stopped looking and waited, patience he told himself one isn't invited and forgotten into one other's realm.

A voice erupted from behind him, he didn't really question himself about where it came from, he knew well who it was. ''So you've finally found your way into my realm, Tatsu Chirako. The samurai worked his way around, giving a bow to the master of the domain. ''Indeed I have, I know what you are...but who are you?'' The female that ended up being just about 20 meters high glanced at Tatsu for just about a second. ''You need to Awaken me, you need to trust me, protect the others through me.''

At that moment, minions of water, that seemed to be pulled by strings of water by the watery maiden. Tatsu allowed a doubtful glance at the watery minions who bursted into action, attacking him without a doubt. The samurai wouldn't allow himself to be defeated so easily, pulled his sword out of its sheath, taking a step back deflecting the first blow. Clever enough to know that one would attack from behind he merely side stepped and failed at a wild attempt to cut the strings that were controlling them.

During this time, in the garden, a faint glow of energy started to surround Tatsu, some curious shinigami were pushing each other to have a view of Tatsu, it wasn't every day that you could see a shinigami enabling his shikai.

Back in his world Tatsu was still fighting the water minions that his own sword had conjured to kill him, which sounded very stupid. On her side, the giant watery maiden allowed a smirk towards the shinigami that defended himself with such vigor and sword skill. The water puppets started speeding up at a speed that the samurai couldn't really keep up with, and everyone knew that Tatsu was one of the fastest shinigami of his level.

After a short while, what started with a fight, seemed like a torture scene for him, watery puppets beat the living shit outta him and dragged him down within the lake, where the water's pressure crashed on him like a truck he couldn't sustain. Giving a glance towards the top of the lake, where air was, he tried to swim upwards, but a force was pulling him downwards into his unconsciousness. A voice resonated in his heart and soul, with a sad tone it said. ''You Fail...Awaken me''

Back in the garden once more, The shinigamies surrounding Tatsu all felt his energy crash like the market as he fell unconscious. Many of them didn't know what it meant, but for them who knew, they turned around, rather sad that the shinigami had failed to learn his sword's name.
Back to top Go down

Awaken Mizu Megami.(Tatsu's Solo thread)
Page 1 of 1