The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock) Empty
PostSubject: Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)   Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:54 am

The day was glaring hot and Tatsu had been training for a while, red bandanna in his hair blue on his sheath and red Haori on his shoulders. He had a feeling that this day was the one he needed to try again to get his shikai, he had the dream that morning. His energy was rippling through the air and the garden was empty. He kept trying to release his sword manually but it was rather useless. So he finally sat down and he could feel his own energy trying to crush him down even further, he understood the message. Closed his eyes and let himself drift into his dream. Once again he found himself in front of a maiden made of water he could walk on. He glanced over at her and she glanced back neither of them speaking a single word just glancing at each other. Then she started speaking, each syllable she uttered made ripples in the never ending waters around the both of them, in an ever serene voice she said.

''Do you think you are ready now? Ready to learn my name and awaken me from this slumber.''

Tatsu glanced back at her respect in his whole mannerism, kneeling down he didn't dare glance at her an extra moment.

''I believe I am ready for your test, but I fear I am unable to understand it.''

She smiled kindly at him moving forward to him, moving the palm of her hand towards his cheek and she said.

''Do you trust me, kind samurai?''

Tatsu shot his eye's upwards as she smiled at him and glanced within his soul or atleast it seemed like it.

''How do you believe I am kind I-''

She put a finger in front of his lips and cut him off.

''Believe in yourself and trust me, it's all I ask.''

The samurai nodded in agreement without saying a word. She looked at him still the same smile on her face as the two same doll's erupted from the water around him, as a reflex he sprung his blade to his hands and got all prepared for defence. The first strike came and he dodged, following with a horizontal counter strike, slicing the water beast in half but there was another one, covered in the dead angle by his Haori, the blow would've been clean but he knew it was too easy, and he propulsed himself forward nearly dodging the blow by mere instinct. This time, something was different the water maiden moved ever so quickly in his direction and slapped him accross the face with a blow that was strong enough to send him flying a few hundred meters away.
Tatsu was a tough warrior, but when it came to being hit by your own sword he didn't really want to stand up.

She was there, waiting for him to get up though, as if trying to make him understand something very obvious.

''How would you feel if a friend asked you if you trust them, and you flailed your sword at them.''

The samurai scrambled to his feet in pain, something struck his mind, could it be that, was that what she meant. Raising his glance back at her.

''You mean...''

She nodded, and he replied. The two beasts appeared again as they both rushed towards him, yet he didn't move as they rushed towards him. They both crushed against his body, but he felt no pain they both entered his body as he felt that much more power into him, at the same time it happened he understood the power that was bestowed to him. A blade appeared in the maiden's hand with the same appearance as his, a long black zanpakuto without the blue ribbon that Tatsu added to his. She shot a ball of energy in his direction, he was surprised as he narrowly dodged it, about a tenth of the ball of energy was absorbed by Tatsu's sword making the pain from the earlier slap vanished.

''Healing abilities, how am I to smite enemies with such a power?''

She smiled at him once again, as a mother would smile at her child while teaching him the basics of life.

''How do you judge your sword play Tatsu?''

Of course he was proud of his sword style and with a big huge grin on his face.

''I consider my swordplay to be the best.''

She kept her smile up at her pride, without showing it, she relished it.

''How would you appreciate never dieing? Or ever feeling the pain of an enemies blade?''

A light bulb almost appeared on top of his head as he saw just how strong his power was.

''I shall throw you more ball's of energy, dodge them using shunpo.''

He proceeded in following her commands, a good part of the energy within the ball was dragged into him, making him able to shunpo more and more longer without really using any energy or very little.

''Your second power is to regenerate spiritual energy through absorption, making you able to fight endlessly if your swordsmanship is as good as you think it is.''

The samurai thought of how to use this ability and somehow he already knew how, it was imprinted in his mind.

''But as every container, your sword has a limit it cannot store everything within it forever, it'll let it loose eventually, but I have another way, more efficient, that'll make you're swordsmanship that much more dangerous.''

As she said that energy swirled around him, as his sword passively stored energy inside it untill Tatsu felt a burning agony within him, he had so much energy inside his body that it was starting to destroy him.

''Now, unleash that energy all at once like you really wanted to destroy my puppet's, you are allowed this time.''

She smiled at backed off as the puppets came back to life.

Tatsu was in burning agony and he really wanted to get all that stored power outside his body. Blue energy seemed to steem outside his body like he was being cooked from the depths of his very soul. He knew how to use the ability like he had already used it thousands of time's. His zanpakuto became really heavy as energy transferred from his body to the sword, making much bigger, lifting it in the air with all his might, he dropped it down, he expected a slash of energy going off, but the sword pulled him forward as he was shot fifty meters ahead, his energy now empty.

''That one is my personal favorite, it is called Mizu Kiritateru, it basicly helps you move in the direction you are facing at the same time you are slashing your sword at an extreme speed, you still need alot of practise to master everything that I thought you today.''

She sat down on a watery chair that sprung up from the lake they had been standing on.

''The healing ability you have is called Reiki Naoru, while the regenerative one is called Reiki Saiseisen'i, you cannot use both of them at the same time and if you do try, it will destroy the energy and a part of yourself''

She sighed as if she was wondering if she had told him everything she had to say. ''And never absorb more energy than you can handle yourself, you will definitely not like the results.

Slowly coming back to himself Tatsu opened his eye's like he had been sleeping for days his whole body felt sore, but he felt like he had learned something, that much more energy was surging around him, some other squad mates were looking at him wondering if he had suceeded. He unsheathed his sword and looked at it with a large smile on his face, just swinging it around felt different, like its weight had changed.

''Guess it's the weight of responsibility'' The blue aura of his own spiritual energy around him showed everyone around him that he finally had his shikai.

''.....Mizu..Megami...'' He smiled widely. ''Fitting''
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)   Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Call Out phrase: Awaken Mizu Megami (Water Goddess)

First ability ( Reiki Naoru ): Ability to heal any wounds with the surrounding energy to whoever touches Mizu Megami at a ratio of 1 to 10. (Meaning that if a cero would be thrown at him, he could only heal for one tenth of it.
Reiki Saiseisen'i ) : The ability to regenerate energy to whoever touches Mizu Megami at a ratio of 1 to 10 (Meaning that if a Cero would be thrown at him, He could only regenerate one tenth of it.)

(Next rank up)Second ability ( Mizu Kiritateru ) : The ability to unleash all stored energy to transport Tatsu and anyone holding on to him from a point a to a point b (Distance depends on how much energy stored) ((Damage can apply if sword or body hits something while moving))

Looks: Tatsu's sword become's engulfed in blue energy while his shikai is active, and the sword itself become's longer by a short ten centimeters.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)   Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 am

My main concern is that the weapon would make you invincible taking no damage and restoring power. Since DM says if the power used overcomes your own, the healing won't be able to catch up. As long as it isn't unlimited healing and energy it's an okay technique.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)   Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken Mizu Megami (Part 2 Solo Thread Shikai Unlock)
Page 1 of 1