The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian devil (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Guardian devil (open) Empty
PostSubject: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Even hollows get bored. Eating and fighting never got old, but sometimes they wanted more. Stratus hung from the side of the building suppressing his signal as looked at the people below. They looked like ants. All in significant bugs, cattle to feed his hunger. But now he was full. There was a desire for something else he climbed closer to the street below. Hidden from view both by his spiritual nature and the near darkness he now heard their chatter over the howling wind. There was shouting from the alley, he moved down the the wall and listened in. One man was being assailed by three burly men. A man wearing alot of jewelry watched it all.
"Franky you owe us 3 grand!" as the man spoke one of the men kick the downed man on the ground. Stratus chuckled this was the truth about humans; they were all twisted and vile as he was. Power was all that mattered. The little man ordering around 3 physically stronger men amused him.

The man called Franky gasped for air as the next man picked him up and held him as the other punched him in the face. Blood began to flow from his mouth and one of his eye had puffed up. Perhaps they would kill him, but if they wanted their money he was going to live. Although they would make the life very uncomfortable. The smaller man raised his hand and the punches stopped. "Franky, I'm going to give you more time. But only because I like you." He walked over to the battered man and struck him. The blow looked too weak to do more harm than the previous strikes had done. There was a part of him that grew agitated. This man had no real power, all he probably had was money. Without that he was no better than Franky.
It was then that Franky's good eye went wide. He started to stammer. "No need to thank me Franky. It's just business. And as a businessman I prefer to see a return on my investments."

Franky didn't hear him, he was looking past the man before straight at Stratus. At first he had thought it was a figment of his imagination. The beating had knocked something loose. But Jame's strike to the face felt real enough. There was no denying the thing on the wall was quite real. If that was the case why had no one else noticed it? He could barely make out the shape, but he could clearly see the white mask floating in the shadow of the alley's wall. Stratus felt it then. The man called Franky signal had changed. It was so weak nearly unnoticed to his senses. But now it had grow just a little. Had his closeness to death enhanced it somehow? But somehow he knew that the man was looking at him. He dropped from the wall and landed silently to the ground behind the other two burly men.
"You can see me?" was all he spoke. Franky's eye grew wider and he nodded his head. Stratus laughed. His hands grabbed the two men's head and slammed together with a sickening crack. The heads squashed to a pulp as the bodies crumpled to the ground. The smaller man hadn't seen it, but the man holding Franky did. He released his hold on the man and pulled his weapon from the holster. "What the hell was that!?" He pointed the weapon, but didn't see anything. His leader turned to see what had happened, but he too saw nothing. But Franky saw it all; the large being had walked right up to them, and lifted the small man off the ground by his head screaming. The burly man could only stand and watch in amazement. The hollow then smashed human into the ground like a beer can. Shocked the thug only stood there looking at the crushed form of his boss. With swipe of his claw he sent the final man flying into the wall. He walked over to the whimpering form trying to crawl away.
"Franky." The man started to bawl like a baby. "Calm down Frank, I'm not going to kill ya. I'm going to make you the deal of a lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 am

((Epic Post, im not sure whether or not guns are allowed right now, so if you have any objections i can deal with it... just not happily, that gives me an idea...))

Junko heard a ruckus outside, in the alley, not hollow ruckus thankfully. She looked out her window quickly, checking, it was mob style, loan shark collecting debts, that sort of thing, people would only get happier if he died. Junko went to bed, and got on her knees and reached under it, grabbing the silenced pistol, she had held onto it since the 'home invasion' that she had experienced.

She checked the load, and put on the saftey, and shoved it into her sling, sufficently hiding the gun, She was wearing a white tee shirt, and sweatpants, black ones, the nylon kind that whistled when they rubbed together. She was on the top floor of the apartment building. She walked to the stairs rushing down the flights, 7 flights, and she was on the ground floor.

She opened the door, a emergency escape that had long since been used otherwise, that led to the alley, when she opened the door, a large creak ensued, and she saw a large grey hollow, and Junko just stood in awe, it said, "Calm down Frank, I'm not going to kill ya. I'm going to make you the deal of a lifetime.", And junko brought her gun up, firing a 5 shot spread at the hollow, a wild spray of gunfire arose from the muzzle of the small caliber gun. 3 missed high and to the right, while two should have hit hte hollow in the torso, although it probably would not have much effect...
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am

The spray of fire hurt against his skin, as painful as it was it paled in comparison to a blow from a shinigami's weapon. Shielding his face he rose his hand at the female and fired a splash of slime. Not waiting to see it hit he rushed forward and scooped up Franky. In the next second he was scaling the wall of the alley with one free arm. Franky tried to scream, but found his mouth sealed by the green ooze. Suppressing his signal he ran along the roof tops for several feet then dove into the alleys and cross streets. Although he was invisible his ward wasn't. People might be alarmed to see a man flying through the air. They had to have been moving for over 20 mins before he stopped on deserted rooftop. The small building was shielded by two other larger buildings. Just enough to cover them from prying eyes. He sat the human on the ground. Franky looked pale, his body was covered in sweat like he was the one that had done the running. The smell of fear was only masked by the smell of urine. After what he had seen in the alley he thought his time had come. The clawed hand reached forward the whimpered. The finger touched the slime on his mouth and it crystallized, and then shattered. Too scared to scream he started to sob.

"Now, now Franky. I told you this was you lucky day and I mean it." The hollow took some steps back from the frightened man. "The fact you can see me is the main reason I have spared your life." The man stopped crying, but inched backwards breathing heavily. "I want to offer you a deal. A deal of a lifetime."
"W-what do you want with me?" he whispered too afraid to raise his voice any higher. Stratus tried not to grin, the last thing this human needed to see was a mouth full of fangs. Not after he got him to stop crying.
"As you can see Franky, I'm not human." He flexed his muscled body waved his claws. "We are creatures that exist invisible to all humans. Yet we rule over you. Deaths, miracles, strange phenomenon are all our doing. We are the unseen gods of this world." The man was quiet now, he had his attention. He undoubtedly believed in a mystical world or religion of some type. It was hard to deny the fantastic when it was staring you in the face.
"But other than fighting among ourselves things get boring." The hollow spoke softly as he spun his tale, "And so we watch you humans, and sometimes there are humans that can see us." He points a finger at Franky and the man visibly shudders. "When something like that happens we usually give a gift; three wishes." The man's eyes went wide. "I can grant you power Frank, or perhaps untold riches....."
The man giggled, but then stopped. Franky was a nobody, but give him the chance to be something more and he'd take it no questions asked. There was that light in his eyes; ambition and lust. Stupid human Stratus thought to himself. "We'll take this up another night Franky. Be here tomorrow after midnight." With that Stratus jumped away and swung from the building. Leaving the man alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Junko looked as the hollow took the human and ran, climbing up the wall quickly, Junko had foolishly left her soul candies in her room, at the top floor, and without shunpo in the gigai she was left to persue on other meathods, but even so, she might not be able to defeat the hollow. In the end, Junko rushed up 7 flights of stairs, panting at the end, exausted already, she recovered quickly, running to her room, and busting in.

She flicked the saftey back on, and tossed the pistol on the bed, and rushed to the soul candies. She popped one in her mouth, and her soul form took hold, she was in shinigami robes, a broad red sash was fixed around her waist, taking the place of her white belt, Her sling was still intact, but it her arm was through the sleeve this time, not that it mattered much. Junko rushed to the end of the stairs and fell to the bottom, through the gap in teh middle, using shunpo to slow her desent. She arrived to the landing and had no trace of the man or the hollow. She shunpo'ed up to where he had gone. It was the hollow that had massacared those people in the courtyard, it would die tonight.

Junko flipped out her radar, and a red hollow blip was at teh very edge of its maximum range, she imediatly set out, she closed, as she neared it, and it was likely feasting on its prey. She she got there using shunpo, her muscles burned, and she was exausted, out of breath, she sat down for a moment, taking a breath and checking her radar again, it was close now, she would wait for it...

Junko's wait wasn't long, the hollow came swinging around the building in a minute or so, she decided it would not escape this time, she stood, and jumped, falling from the high building she was ontop of, she fell in such a way that she would interecept the slime string, with her blade...
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

The line went slack in his hand as his swing became a fall. His head shot up to see what had happened. He saw shinigami blade in hand. A very familiar shinigami. Not sure how, but he knew this shinigami. He laughed. Before he could fall to the ground he stretched out his hand and fired a new strand. He swung from the new strand landed on a building ledge. Looking at the form he realized how he had met this woman.
"You're from the alley aren't ya?" He snickered. But there was something more. It wasn't just the alley he knew her from some place else. That was odd since he killed most the people he met. "Don't think I won't hit a lady. " He hissed. Such an annoyance when he was in a good mood. Why were these shinigami so persistent? Why did they care for these weakling humans so much? He then grinned. He now recalled a trick he played on another shnigami. From his hand two new strands fired into the street below, he yanked two people off the street with ease. Both his captives started to scream. One human he swung and flicked at the shinigami like a flail. The young lady screeched hurtled at the brick wall. The other human he swung backwards and over his shoulder like a piece of refuse. The unfortunate human screamed as he was cast into the night sky. Which one would she save?
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Junko watched the hollow fall, but she fell as well, she was tired from using shunpo in pursuit. She landed hard, croutching, and she nodded at the grey hollow, stronger than before. He took hostages, and junko was about to intervene, but she didn't get the chance, the incoming human she dodged backward from, unfortunatly, they were both dead.

Junko did something that this hollow would remember, she whispered, "Hado 8 Blade of Flames." And the kido overlapped her sword, making it appear on fire, Junko yelled up to him, "Pathetic piece of slime! You are simply using them as pawns, if you want to beat me, you will need something more than that!"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Now his memory cleared. The flaming blade reminded him of the previous battle. Now that he thought about it in the last fight she had on some ridiculous armor. Not only that she had impaled him with her burning blade. The scar had just barely healed. Rage bubbled up within him. He owed this woman a long and painful death. But he wasn't ready to administer it just yet. First she had to suffer. The people on the street below started to scream after seeing the other people flying through the air. Others ran in a panic.
"Not this time woman, but soon. I have a prior engagement." Stratus jumped from the building's ledge. He created crystal on his feet and as hit the ground his feet cut through the asphalt and into the sewer below. He landed in the murky waters and let the current sweep him away. It wasn't a graceful exit, but it would have to do. The plans he had for here would have to wait. After he dealt with Franky the next night he would pay the little girl a visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian devil (open)   Guardian devil (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian devil (open)
Page 1 of 1