The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) Empty
PostSubject: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

((Im runnign out of titles...))

Junko was walking, her chainmail chinking, her zanpaktou dangling at her hip, her posture perfect, her platemail's leather straps worn twisting and turning as she moved... She wore a white cloth at her waist, it dangeled until it touched the ground, and her boots creaked, the leather soles creaking as if they need repair, and a white hood, the gold inlay of her armor was wearing, no longer shining as it had dinks, and the armor as a whole was in need of repair...

On the outside, She showed an appearance of a hardened soldier, but on the inside, she was in turmoil, emotional tension had been building, and she had not let it vent even abit, so it was building like a Canned Cola Shaken, waiting to explode.

Under her armor her burns were scarred, she still had a slight limp, and it was healing nicely. Junko liked it in Soul Society, but she seemed distracted, and currently Junko was walkign to the vice captain's office, where Shikuro Futaicho resided for the most part, and she was returning from a deployment to Karakura town, and had taken leave now, but was still officially deployed there...

Junko stopped, the creaking and noise her armor and wood made stopped, and junko knocked on the door, reminiscent to when she applyied to 11th squad.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Shikuro was getting rather bored in his office though he had to do the paperwork and such it all grew to be tiresome and very bothersome something that he didn't really feel like so after having done that most of the day he thought he'd take a break and atleast work on keeping himself in shape yet he needed to stay so he was left by doing push ups after doing varrious excerxice resisding at the push ups there was a knock on the door.

He didn't really mind anyone comming in but if it was not very important he could just keep on going and say yes or something then continue, after pushing himself up he then spoke out.
"come in..."
His voice ofcourse not exactly the same as him just sitting in his char it had been changed his breathing was heavyer as he continued doing his push up's long after having lost count the point of it all was to continue till you had reached your limit.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Junko opened the door, the door sliding cleanly to the side, and Junko walked in, and stopped in front of Shikuro, off to his side really, but it looked formal enough, "Junko Tenshi, Returned from the world of the living and reporting for duty, sir." Junko hoped that her stronger spritual pressure showed, and hoped that her request would be answered with an affrimitive... After waiting a moment, she asked in a softer, more casual voice, "Sir, Can you teach me how to Flash Step?"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow not really expecting to hear these steps again so soon, they where heavy which wasn't a sign of this person being overweght but more of how she dressed, he kinda knew he would have to stop, so he set off with his feet getting up on his hands before jumping on from them up on his feet, turning towards Junko.
"Welcome back then... I hope everything went according to plans?"
Not interely sure what the plan was but even less sure of why it would need a personal meeting if it was only to say that, he walked slowly over to the side of his room where a small bopwwel of water was placed he dipped hio face down into to cool himself off before completly facing Junko Again, smilling softly.
"Ahh Flash step, a very delicate Technique... and Vital one"
He slowly walked closer to Junko again, stopping with about a meter in between them.
"It would be my honor to teach you"
He rarely taught more than how to dodge a blow or how to make your strikes count more than what it did before, so this was certainly a change, a lovely one he found himself quete the liking of Shunpo in truth so it would be a simple pleasure to teach it too others.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Junko smiled as Shikuro accepted her request, and dropped the military attitude and demeanor, And adopted one in which she used in the academy, abit relaxed, still formal, and waved her arm behind her, turning her body so it is more of a sweeping motion torward the courtyard.

"I can show you what i have gotten so far, I belive that i am close to achiving it, and i understand and am capable of focusing the reiatsu at my feet to walk on air and such, but i cannot get the speed down... But that is only if that would be the best way for me to learn it"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 am

Shikuro smiles softly, quickly taking a few steps to reach Junko before slowing down and then walks casually with her towards the courtyard.
He raised an eyebrow, still not entirely sure how to explain what had become so basic too himself.
"I beleive its either you have it easy with walking on air or you have it easy making a shunpo... they both use the same basic, but after learning one its harder not to do the same while learning the other"
Shikuro looked forward, he didn't have much troble with the Shunpo, it was rather hard to keep focus for several though, the first was never hard it was keeping once focus after having done it that was the trick, maybe that was just him, Junko might be a diffrend case.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am

Junko thought about what he said, and thought about her own attempts at a flash step, and he was right, when she tried she started out with the walking out on air... Since she was in full armor the clanking of chainmail and platemail overshadowed her approach, but she wanted to practice it in it, make it more of a challenge...

Junko stopped on the stairs, she started to gather reiatsu, and she pushed forward, using the reiatsu as a propellant, she cannonballed off teh steps, flying horizontal into the courtyard, she stopped her self akwardly in the air, hovering on the ground and let it drop, crouching abit as she landed to ease the landing...

She looked at shikuro, embarrassed, she had done it wrong, but then she had noticed the distance, it was abit over 15 feet, so the approach had worked to some extent, she stood back up from the crouch of landing, and she asked tentativly, "Was that by any chance correct?" She thought about what she did, and she just focused... perhaps that is what she needed to do...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 am

Shikuro watched, though the only thing he was actually watching was the foot work, and how the Spiritual presure was affirmed around them, cause that was a very big part of the whole Shunpo.

He chuckled softly, and let along with his Own shunpo to reach the field about 5 ft apart., not really that long he smiled to her, taking a few seconds to think about the best thing to say.
"Yes that was really close, yet maybe if you let me explain you'll have it in a bit."
He started walking around Junko while beginging his explanation though it was a simple one it was somethign many might not know, or be aware of.
"When you walk on the air, you use the Spiritual presure to constantly pull and push to keep a suitable place to stand on at the illusion, such as the ground, the ground pushes, while the gravity pulls there for you can stand, but a Shunpo is pushing more than you are pulling to more alike not pulling at all before you need to stop, ofcourse the push need to be dirrected to where you want to go, if you do it with enough force you can move as fast as you did before..."
He smiles softly hoping that would explain it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Junko tried to understand, and think she could do it now, She focused, and gathered reiatsu at her feet, intensifying it, concentrating it, she cleared her mind, and bent her legs. She felt the stone under her boots, and the spiritual pressure underneath her boots. She picked a target, behind Shikuro futaicho, and pressed off with as much force as she could muster with the reiatsu, and started stopping as soon as she could.

She spun around her, and she was not exsactly where she wanted to be, but where she could work with. "Did that work?" She inquired, the shaking of her chainmail probably gave it away, but it should have worked... she hoped....
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

Shikuro smiles softly, taking his time to watch how Junko was doing though it mostly worked Shikuro had no trouble following where she would land, he then tilts his head, everything was done right so it had to be the terms of doing this that was the problem. In this situation ain't the way it normally is trained and she also didn't knew him very well. So he moves up infront of her, loking her into the eyes.
"Almost there... You just got to cool and relax, calm your senses when you've first gotten the feel of how it is when its done right you'll be able to do it in a heartbeat"
Shikuro gives of a confident smile hoping that could help her trust him.
"So take a deep breath, feel how you calm down and try again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)   1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 large step for man, and a flash step for her(Shiku)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 11-
Jump to: