The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

"How commendable of you," replied Masaru. Unlike most Shinigami, Masaru did not look down upon the members, or former members of the 4th Division. He considered them an integral part of the finely tuned and oiled machine that was the Gotei 13. "I am privileged to meet someone like you."

Then, Masaru thought about how the man was 6th seat. He wondered if he had mastered Shikai. "If you don't mind me asking, have you achieved Shikai? I have yet to, and I was wondering if you had some kind of advice?"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Kuroi felt the woman's spiritual pressure returning so he wanted to keep his advice to Masaru brief, "Yes, I indeed have and i would say that listen always, as Zanpaktou can try and contact you in the strangest of times..."

Kuroi now kneeled down to Junko to say, "Are you feeling alright miss?"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:37 pm

((Sorry it took so long...))

Junko's eyes fluttered, and she coughed, and tasted blood in her mouth, it was nothing compared to the agonizing feeling of her lungs filling with her own blood on the battlefield oh so long ago, but it was unconfortable. Junko tried to sit up and did so slowly, as her chest was in pain... But she was clear minded, which was a surpise in itself...

"Sorry i let things get out of hand you win Masaru, and Thank you Sir, but i think that i need rest... I hope that we can have a proper introduction, but i supposed" , Junko was standing by now, and sheathed her sword... She felt weak, and she was shaking in her boots, literally as she stood... but for apperances sakes she tried to hid it...
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"I feel I must apologize to you, Junko," Masaru said. "I too am at fault. We should get you to 4th Division." He truly did feel bad. In some ways, despite the victory, he felt like he had not fulfilled his duty by harming a fellow Shinigami, even if it was in training. Perhaps he could make up for it later by doing an exemplary job later on today.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Apollo only smirked as the student readily accepted his challenge, taking two steps back Apollo held his blade perpendicular to the ground with a loose grip. “It is very bad etiquette to attack first when I was the one to issue the challenge, so as the saying goes ‘Ladies first.’” Apollo stood there his anger flared as he looked the student over he was shorter than Apollo and carried a standard katana.

I must become stronger this is the only path to strength…if I want it I must win…losing is not an option. Each victory gets me closer to learning the name of the psycho spirit that is the embodiment of my zanpakuto. With a quick glance at the zanpakuto Apollo thought he saw the spirit, in the embodiment of the translucent woman, staring back at him for an instant in the blink of an eye the spirit was gone.

The edge was back in his voice as he spoke to his opponent once more, “Come on kid let’s see was you got. Come at me with everything you have and you might make it through the first strike.” Apollo rocked back on the heels of his feet ready to dodge and weave anything that came towards him. “I hope you last long enough so as to make me sweat kid.”
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

Something wasn't quite right in this person's gaze. It was as if he were being driven by some force, whether his own will, or a goal, or some other form of mental stimulant. Whichever it was, it had the student on edge. However, Hibiki wasn't one to let insults slide lightly. He knew he had no choice but to attack first, so he went with that.

He took a second to examine his opponent. The curved blade looked to be about 50 inches long, in total. With the reach of his opponent, it was about a five foot reach in total. Hibiki had a three foot reach, maximum. What he needed was a way to get within striking distance. With a grin, he formulated his plan, and rushed forward. When he reached the 6 foot mark from his opponent, he thrust his palm forward and shouted.

"Bakudo 1: Sai!"

Without slowing, he took an elongated step within the five foot mark, making him at about 3 and a half feet from his target, he thrust himself forward, launching himself slightly off the ground as he held his blade straight up, and then thrust forward and pushing his wrist down, causing it to become a both a diagonal slash and a thrust in one fluid motion, hopefully confusing his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Apollo’s arms locked behind his back and held firm, “Your good kid, immobilize the arms and then attack, not a bad strategy against another student. “ Apollo was grinning impressed with the kid’s quick thinking and quietly hoping for it not to be a fluke. Seeing the kid come towards him with his blade preparing a stab, Apollo fell backwards onto his back and using the bottom of one his shoes managed to block slash with it.

Using his other foot Apollo kicked as hard as he could towards the kid’s abdomen, as he rolled back onto his feet his hands still behind his back. “Now that the warm up is done, how about a real attack this time kid?” Apollo closed his eyes forcing the bakudo away and bringing his arms forward. “Just your sword boy and I promise not to use any kido against you. If you choose that method of attack again you will face your own attacks fired back at you.”

Using one arm Apollo raised his blade high as he aimed for a shallow, diagonal slash across the kid’s chest. With his free hand he shot forth an open palm strike towards the opponent’s solar plexus. Let’s see how you handle an opponent who can use both arms independently of each other. Apollo’s inner voice was that of an amused observer, though his eyes still held the hard edge of determination to win.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 am

Having been in a lunging position, Hibiki had plenty of leverage when the boy disappeared from view and his foot came up against his blade. He used the upwards momentum as well as his leg and core strength to drive his forward knee up and backwards, and carry the rest of his body in the backwards with the other kick that came, though in reality all it was doing was touching his hollowed stomach, a way to aid the short student in his goal of getting in the air. He tucked his knees as he gained air and landed almost silently on the floor a distance away from the angered student, keeping in a low crouch from impact.

Hibiki couldn't help but grin at the threat being made. The Kidou had merely been a means to gauge the opponent's abilities. From what he saw, he had a fairly equal chance of winning as losing.

"I agree to your terms, but please, call me Hibiki. And your name?"
he replied with a cheeky grin and fire in his eyes.

The opponent came at him with a single handed diagonal slash, aimed for his chest. Following the movement, Hibiki parried the blow with his blade. However, due to the fact that his blade was still in his left hand, and his opponent was holding his own blade in his right, that left the both of them open. Only too late did he see the palm being thrust forward, but he had speed on his side. At the same time the palm was rushing down at him, he was thrusting out with his right foot at his opponents left. This caused him to get a little lower, alternating a hit from the solar plexus to a thump on the chest, which Hibiki prominently pressed out, trying to reduce the damage as it knocked out most of his breath, the last few rasps which he desperately held on to, trying to get his breathing back under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)   Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect (Apollo and Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2