The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Training (Ri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Basic Training (Ri) Empty
PostSubject: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:39 pm

The leaves fell silently. It was mid-autumn and the signs of the coming winter were showing in the forest. The temperature had dropped drastically in the last few days, putting a bite to the cold air. It was nearly noon now, but the sun had never broke through the clouds today. The forest was still, nothing stirred, save for him. He sat in a clearing, silent and still. His eyes were closed. His breathing was slow, and made small clouds of steam when he exhaled. He was meditating, trying his best to calm his powers. Ever since he found the sword that was laying next to him, his powers were in a constant state of chaos. The sword was beutiful even in its midnight black sheath, although its length ((OOC: 72 inches o total, see below for the picture. )) made it more intimidating than anything else. He had called in sick for school today, and hurried out here before the sun rose. The constantly shifting dark blue aura that was surrounding him, was a disturbing sight to say the least.

His body convulsed and the aura around him violently burst outward. His eyes shot open, as he began gasping for breath. Sweat was streaming down his now deathly pale face. But the aura didn't fade, it just grew darker. Rage filled his eyes, and he slammed his fist into the ground. "DAMNIT!" he said, his voice filled with rage. Color slowly returned to his face, but the anger didn't leave his eyes. He had been at this for several hours and still his powers seem to have their own will. He stood quickly and began to pace back and forth. The aura stayed with him, and around his hands and feet his Jimmu activated itself. He stopped and looked at his hands, "OH, Thats just great." he said the anger present in every inch of his body. His anger got the better of him, and he kicked his sword. The sword skid across the ground, spinning to a stop at the edge of the forest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

The sword bounced off the ground till halted by Ri's foot. He took a swig from his bottle before bothering to look down.* So thats what I was sensing* He thought as he picked up the curved blade.

"A weapon should never be treated in such a manner but then again us Shinigami are far close to our Zanpakutos then you would be your sword." Ri said as he swung the sword around playfully. He controlled it easily but he didn't like it, it was no comparison to Gaircas.

"Here"
Ri said as he gently tossed the sword into the air then used the wind to glide it over to it's masters. Ri yawned, he was yet unsure if the being before him was foe or friend but he wasn't worried either way. He scratched the Snowdrop tattoo that sealed the majority of his pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 am

Kazu was stunned, not only did he not hear the shinigami approach, but he could not sense his approach. This made his anger boil over even more, making his face turn a dark red. "damnit..." he cursed at himself, the aura surrounding him growing more violent with each passing second. He reached up and angrily grabbed the sword out of the air where it was suspended. The moment he made contact with the sword, his aura vanished, all the dark blue energy seemingly flowing straight into the blade itself. He closed his eyes, taking in a few deep breaths, and regaining his normal composer. "I'm sorry..." he said looking down at the sword.

"I'm sorry you had to see my outburst, shinigami, ad that i didn't sense your coming. I was so focused on trying to get my....gifts....under control, that I had inadvertently shut my senses off." He said to the shinigami, giving a slight bow to the man.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 am

OOC: Can't remember what Rank I was at this stage, mind if I we just drag it to current Timeline.

Ri smiled and bowed in response to Kazukiko's greeting.* Finally someone with manner* Ri thought for a moment, it was rare for humans to show manner to him most couldn't see him and the rest were afraid till an explanation was given.

"Not many human can even see spirit and few have spirit pressure"
Ri stated as his mind wandered off the produced a number of mean in which human could posses power. Ri swiped his bottle from his side and took a swig.

"Care for a drink." Ri said as he unchained the bottle and tossed it to Kaz. For a moment wondered if it was legal for the young man to drink but then it occured to him, he didn't really care.

" I'm Ri by the way. Ri O'nocht of squad thirteen but ignore that
" Ri said not expecting Kaz to know the squad, Ri also felt out his Captaincy but again he didn't think Kaz would understand the works of the shinigami
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Kazu smiled at Ri's manners comment. "I'm unique, what can I say." he said, shrugging as he re-sheathed the sword and placing it back on the ground infront of him. He glaced up in time to see the bottle flying his direction, and quickly snatched it out of the air. He opened the cap and smelled the contents, only to cough and re-seal the bottle. "Sorry, but that doesn't smell like something I should be drinking." he said, tossing the bottle back to Ri. "Nice to meet ya Ri, the names Kazuhiko. Thirteenth division? Sorry but I have only heard of eleventh and twelfth divisions. You seem to know alot about swords, I can tell by the your stance, and how you gave mine a few test swings. I wish I could say the same..." he said, his voice trailing off as he remembered his repeated failure at the kendo class earlier this week.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 am

"Once you have the fundimentals it's not so difficult but your sword doesn't carry a spirit as mine or any other Shinigami making it far more difficult for you." Ri stated merely in his teaching voice, a habit he fallen in to.

"Because of our Zanpakuto's most Shinigami know instinctual how to wield their Zanpakuto and being a extension of our soul we've complete control and trust with our sword" Ri continued as he unscrewed the flask and threw the remainder of it contents into his throat and swallowed
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 am

"My blade may not have a soul, but..... I feel deep within my soul, that this blade was meant for me. It acts as a conduit for my powers. But I have never used a sword before. I was only taught to defend from a weapon, not to use one." he said, sighing heavily as he stared at the now sheathed blade. Even with it sheathed, he could still feel his energy, and the energy he naturally gathered, flowing through the weapon. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt. But, he somehow knew this is the way he should be using his powers, instead of constantly restricting and controlling them. The sensation gave him an odd idea.

"Ri, if I can call you that, could I ask you for a favor?" he said, his eyes still lock on his weapon, but the expression on his face was borderline mischievous. He had a theory he wanted to test out, but he needed someone to help him. The way he figured there was no better time then now, while the idea was fresh.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

"You can ask" Ri said with a grin, though Ri already assumed the question and as a teacher he could never say no plus in would give a curiosity he had a much needed rest. A hollow appeared in the city, Ri could feel it.

For a few moment he followed the hollow moment as it drew closed to a shinigami then in a short clash of their pressure the hollow ceased to be and Ri's smile returned to him face. Ri felt a dribble of rain touch his skin, then out of reaction his blew the rain away from hitting him or Kaz, a habit he was glad to have developed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Kazu also sensed the hollows approach, though it was too far for him to get a good reading. He was just opening his mouth to excuse himself to go deal with the hollow, when it suddenly vanished. He was a bit puzzled by the Hollows disappearance. Until he sensed some of Ri's energy where the hollow had been. This made kazu pause for a second, Ri hadn't moved, hadn't left his sight. But, the hollow vanished without a trace. He suspected that Ri was another powerful shinigami, But he didn't know what thirteenth squads role was. He figured he would find out in time.

Kazu wasn't expecting such a vague answer. Not sure what else to do, he gave a low bow. "Could you please train me on the use of a sword?" he said, holding his bow for a few moments, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 am

"I could" Ri said sound almost amused, he paced around Kazu for a moment. A few thought ran through his head but curiosity rule over most of them. Ri was interested in how powerful a human soul could be.

"The art of wield a Zanpakuto and wield a sword are somewhat different but I will help you." Ri said drawn Gaircas from her sheath. He played with it for a moment, cutting through the air with unnecessarily viscous attacks.

"Defend yourself" Ri said as he halted his assault on the air and dashed at Kazu, within second he came in range and swung his blade over head. He moved slowly, and kept his pressure confined.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 pm

"Thank you, Ri." Kazu said, bowing again. He had picked up a few of the basics from the Kendo Club that he had joined at school. But he wanted to learn to use his sword, not a wooden training sword like they had at the kendo club. "That fine, anything is better than nothing right now." He said, watching Ri attacked the air. He had taken his eyes off Ri for a second to glance down at his sword, only to look up and see Ri coming at him. Two things happened in that instant; His Jimmu flashed into existence as he brought his left arm up to block Ri's sword instinctively, and he rolled the his sword on top of his foot and kicked it straight up catching it where the sword and sheath meet in his right hand. He blocked the attack with his armored arm, the dark blue energy or the armor crackled as some of Ri's spirit energy began to absorb into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training (Ri)   Basic Training (Ri) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Training (Ri)
Page 1 of 1