The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) Empty
PostSubject: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Shikuro softly walked into the field, all the time he had trained here, both alone and with company, he slowly walked around the place stopping up at varrious spots to remember whatever scenes of fights he had at those places, normally his fights would gather quite the crowd, people looking quite amazed, as the time where he took on two at once and still beat them off, though one of them was honorless, and didn't know what decent manners in a spar was, it was still a good fight, and alot of people took the fight too them, learned from it. Gave him a bit of a rumor, people kind of stared at him, whispered when he walked by, Shikuro led his eyes glide over the people hoping to find someone that worthy of a spar and maybe a talk, though they both often came together. People kinda backed off as he looked at them most off them where people having seen his earlier fights not wanting to be a part of his next, not having nearly enough confidence in themselves to even look like they weren't completly frightened, but maybe there was just one among these people.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Tatsuya stood alone while eying the nearby talent. He hoped he would find someone with decent skill to spar with. As he stood by he noticed another lone figure walking through the field. People would look his direction and turn away as if intimidated. He immediately took that as a good sign. Tatsuya walked up to the man, "Good afternoon. I am Tatsuya Okibi of 2nd squad. Would you care to spar?" Tatsuya stared down at the man and asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 am

Shikuro wasn't exactly loking in his way as he approached him, though he smiled as he heard his voice, finally a guy who didn't fear him maybe out of not knowing him, or out of wanting to test his power against him, he was hoping for the second ofcourse. But either way he had a spar in this guy. He turned to face the guy fighting someone he haven't seen yet would prove difficult otherwise.
"Shikuro Nara, 11th squad 17th Seat, a pleasure"
This guy was huge, the advantage of a long sword might not help Shikuro here, this guy could properly hit some strong punches, Yet that might be lacking in speed, then again, he was part of the 2nd squad, for whatever reason, I don't know how stealthy tall guys really can be.
"Yes I was looking for one, so I'd be happy to... Any rules you'd like"
Choosing rules was always done to make things more interesting, ofcourse and all out fight was sometimes the best, yet it was also kinda cheap, Kido's didn't really belong in a spar in his oppinion unless its against someone who specializes in it ofcourse, since then taking away Kido would be lke Taking away Shikuro's Hands, ofcourse he can fight but not as well at all.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Tatsuya smiled as Shikuro introduced himself. He looked over Shikuro's appearance and took into account that he was a seated officer. Tatsuya determined if anything that Shikuro was faster then him. Tatsuya listened to Shikuro as he offered to let him set up any rules for the spar. Tatsuya thought for a moment before giving Shikuro an answer. "How about we go at it with just hand-to-hand combat?" Tatsuya suggested with a smile as he untied his zanpaktou from his waist.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, rather surpriced, Hand to hand was his prefered Fighting style, though it seemed it might be this guys aswell, ofcourse he might have though he could get an advantage on the ground, but it will mostly likely just be the same, even though parrying a punch from this guy might be harder than a strike of his sword.
Shikuro nodded slipping his hands over the linen that was kissing the zanpakuto attached to his back slowly gliding it off him.
"This should be interesting..."
Seeing Shikuro as a seated officer was one thing, even though Shikuro had already been asked to take a higher seat, he didn't want to, he liked the number 17, so he stayed there, besides nothing will change before its a vice captain seat you're offered, so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Tatsuya was glad that Shikuro had agreed to hand-to-hand combat. He was excited, it had been awhile since he last fought someone without a sword. He asked a member to hold his zanpaktou, before conducting a light stretch. "I'm gonna enjoy this," he stated while he cracked practically every bone in his body so that he could loosen up properly. He waited patiently for Shikuro to prepare before attacking him.

Tatsuya threw a round house kick with his right leg to Shikuro's head, expecting him to dodge it, and then dropped to a leg sweep with his left leg before quickly moving to a somersault kick* and landing on his feet.

(*Street fighter - Guile)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Shikuro softly walks a bit away placing his sword at a safe place, no one would dare take it anyway, he then walked back, this guy was way too confident for his own good, yes he knew a few moves an so what, he wasn't the only one. But this certainly wasn't going to be easy either way. He stepped up lettting his opponent try his luck first, just prepairing for him.

He swiftly took a step back evdaing the frist kick then again moving additianlly back to dodge the second one, though his back was getting closer to the other side, he sidestepped the last attack so far no difficulties in these attacks, He bowed himself slightly down to begin his pose, for attacks, he stepped forward, sending Punch right after this guys face, followed by a sliding kick across the ground hoping to sweep him off, even in miss or hit he kept his rotation moving around himself jumping a bit up in the next attack sending a kick sideways in high mid position, ofcourse, this was some very open attacks and it was all to feel on this guys reactions.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Tatsuya viewed Shikuro as he slightly bowed and quickly got ready to defend himself. True to his prediction Shikuro was faster then he was. As Shikuro attacked Tatsuya swayed back and barely avoided the first punch. Being as tall as he was he could almost always avoid any attacks to his head as long as they were attacks from the ground. Tatsuya tried to get a little distance and jumped back coincidentally escaping the sweep. When he landed Shikuro had already launched a kick to his mid section. Tatsuya braced himself before he was hit. He let out a audible grunt as he stepped back and then forward to counter attack. Tatsuya threw a left jab to his face and attempted to grab Shikuro by the collar with the same hand in order to bring him into a right cross.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Shikuro quickly realized going for this guys head would only be considered good if he actually had the right oppotunity to hit it, ofcourse, just hitting after it, he knew this guy would be confident enough to only sway his head backward which could bring an opening later on. And his speed gave him quite the advatage, something he had to use at all time, since that could maen dodge and retaliate would be an excelent stradegy, and he smiled lightly when he leaved his first hit on this guy, though he had to think fast as hand was comming for him, it was a risky attempt but he held up his right hand flat, taking the first jab blocking it, and grab not succesfully pulling away but instead grabs onto his arm in both hands then setting off with a jump, only useing this persons arm as support, he could either hold him up up which case he would have to feet kicked right into his face, or he could falling over, in which case as Shikuro would land onto the floor first he would use his own leg work to push him over and pinning him down. Should he see this comming and then try to smash Shikuro down into the Floor he would use his superior speed to quickly sweep him off his feet while beeing sended into the floor, and then roll him over pinning him down with his own knee to his throat.

(OCC: if you see other options please use them and I'll go from there ^^
I just listed the ones I had thought off)
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am

"Nimble little guy." Tatsuya thought as Shikuro grabbed his arm and hoisted himself into the air. Tatsuya thought quickly, but only came up with one option. He kept his arm extended & firm, and quickly turned his body, sending his arm towards Shikuro's mid air body in an attempt to fling him away. Tatsuya kept his right arm up so that he would maintain some kind of defense in case Shikuro was able to evade his attack.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Shikuro swiftly, made his body turn a bit while moving up, placing on foot on Tatsuya's incomming attakc to tilt himself around that attack while his other leg continued his original plan of placing itself right into Tatsuya's face, hoping to knock him slightly and aswell releasing his grip on Shikuro, since captured was not something Shikuro liked to be, not by this tall guy here. He was pretty smart though, but then again, his speed taking in comparison made his choices less effective, had their speed been on par Shikuro would be in very deep trouble here.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Tatsuya focused on Shikuro's movements and quickly released his grip on him. He turned and brought his right arm across to block the kick. He was glad that he took precautions. Right now he could only counter if he anticipated Shikuro's moves and right now he was lucky. Tatsuya's right arm was barely able to make it in time to block the kick, however it still made contact with his head. He didn't hesistate to grab Shikuro's shihakusho around his leg with his blocking hand. "GOTCHA!" He stated as he turned back to his right, jerking Shikuro in that direction in an attempt to slam him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Shikuro felt a hit occuring, and now the very delicate situation occured, he had to get out of this close situation bringing some distance between them before making his next hit, though the next one should be much more damaging, He raised an eyebrow, as he was caught, though as before that wasn't something he would allow, His left leg being caught could obviusly alsmost do nothing and neiher did it, though his right leg kicked up against Tatsuya's Hand, in an attempt to kick it hard enough to make him release his grip, weather he did or not, since if he kept hold Shikuro would kick hard enough to rip the cloth apart making him free anyway.
In the same motion as the kick Shikuro lets go of Tatsuya's arm dropping himself down placing his hands on the floor, the spinning around slidding his legs in onto Tatsuya's leg trying to sweep him of balance. (OCC:Alike Eddie from Tekken Razz)
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:37 am

Tatsuya thought the match was over once he had grabbed Shikuro. To his dismay Shikuro literally ripped away from his grip and dropped to the ground. Tatsuya shifted his weight as Shikuro's sweep came across the ground. As Shikuro's kick made contact, Tatsuya made it seem as if the kick had swept his feet in the air. He placed his hands on the ground and began to swing his body and legs around aiming for Shikuro's head, using his height and length to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 am

Shikuro let his legs swing around behind him after sweeping Tatsuya off his feet, and then when they are behind him, he places two hands on the floor, them jumps lisghtly while dragging his feet along, kicking up up into Tatsuya kick not to do damage but to knock out of balance and avoid getting kick, after that he would roll over his back onto his feet, followed up by a jump, kick right down at Tatsuya, weather he was still down or on his way up didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Tatsuya was definately caught off balance by Shikuro's kick. His eyes followed Shikuro through the air before rolling out of the way from his kick. Tatsuya quickly pushed himself onto his feet and attacked Shikuro. He threw a fake right cross to draw Shikuro's attention away from his next technique. Tatsuya rolled his body hard to the right, bringing his right foot around, straight towards Shikuro's face.*

Right now their fight had drawn a considerable amount of spectators and wagers were being made on who would be the winner. Though at this point Tatsuya was willing to settle on a draw with this technique. There was no need for anyone to be seriously injured over a simple sparring match. Besides Tatsuya was already getting a little winded and he was sure Shikuro was winded just the same.

*Roll Kick
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Shikuro was kinda annoyed over the fact of of not landing a single good hit yet, then again, this fight could easily end with a single mistake or a single trick, or good hit, even with a lucky shot.
He swiftly dodged the right cross almost making himself ready to counter as he notced just a bit to late a leg comming against him, he knew he was gonna get hit this time, though how hard, and what consequence it had to Tatsuya was his to decide, Shikuro made a step to the side, making his balance and stance alot more stable, mostly a stance you use for taking a hit without loosing your posture too much, the leg the landed on his shoulder, and brought him slightly down in his knees though not for long as his Arm quickly grabbed around Tatsuya's Leg then he stood up, he felt this guys weight pretty fast, and knew that this could actually go very ugly if this guy lands to hard on his back, it could break killing him, so he didn't use his force on smashing him into the ground, instead he took a nice stronge grip picking him up, though Tatsuya's size, made him hit the floor either way, though only with his head, causing damage this way, only to the back of his head, Shikuro would keep holding on to his leg, holding him there.

(OCC: I know I kinda said what was going to happen, ofcourse you can still counter react to it all you want, but just consider your character is proberly very surpiced that after a hit he then wouldn't fall down as expected)
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Tatsuya felt when his kick connected, but also noticed when Shikuro didn't go down. He didn't have time to react when his leg was grabbed and he was subsequently slammed on the ground. He didn't feel Shikuro release his leg though, and he knew that was where the match ended. Shikuro had his leg locked up well. Tatsuya tapped out on the floor while looking at Shikuro to signify he lost the match. Tatsuya waited for Shikuro to release his leg before getting up. "Good match. Maybe I''ll get you next time." Tatsuya stated with a smile as he extended out his right hand.

Tatsuya walked over to the shinigami holding his zanpaktou. He took hold of his zanpaktou and then the shinigami gave him something else; a wad of money. Before Tatsuya had begun the match, he gave that same shinigami some money to bet against him. Tatsuya had a feeling he would lose to Shikuro and thought he could profit from it. He gave the shinigami a third of the winnings and turned to Shikuro and smiled before walking off.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Shikuro would wait, and as the opponent was still he knew that he had faced the fact of a loss, and then he would let him go, safely, making sure to not further harm this guy, one thing was harming a guy in the midst of battle, but when the fight had been declared you should never do further harm, that would just be dishonorable.
He smiled and shakeds the guys hand.
"Maybe you do, I must compliment you though, not many would be able to take me on on this type of fight... your fighting style was unique"
Not to speak of the major upper hand in size, but that didn't really matter, as Shikuro had the same just in speed, he shaked his head alittle seeing this guy grab a load of the winnings, though he didn't care much for money he had enough and saw no use in extending his monay pocket to grab more than he needed, he'd never really been the greedy type, with that he walks over grabbing the sheat of his Zanpakuto putting it back on his back.
He then walked off from the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)   Whats your goal? (DarkMaster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your goal? (DarkMaster)
Page 1 of 1