The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished) Empty
PostSubject: A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished)   A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 pm

The crowd slowly dissipated at the crowded airport terminal, the last few passengers coming out the do of the plane. Mostly everyone here was happy to be in Okinawa. Everyone except for Kazu. He received a call from his grandfather a few days earlier, ordering him to come back to Okinawa immediately. Its not that Kazu hated his grandfather or anything, its just his grandfather was never nice to Kazu. But He pushed his feelings aside and walked slowly through the airport. He knew people were staring at him, the only person to be wearing a hoodie, and gloves, in the Mid summer heat of Okinawa. But, like usual, Kazu could have cared less, he was used to it after all. He walked to the pick-up and drop-off area to see his grandfathers car wasn't there. He wasn't surprised, just very annoyed. He waved down a flag and told the cab driver where he was heading.

The journy only took an hour or so, but it just made him more annoyed than ever. But after arriving at the gates to the dojo and seeing them closed, his annoyance turned to worry in a heartbeat. Thats not a good sign, Grandfather never closed the gate during the day. he thought, paying the driver. He walked over to the door, and was surprised to find it unlocked. Fear gripped him, as he ran inside, only to find the dojo empty. What in the world he thought, walking towards the back office, only to find that no one was there as well. He looked around the office for a moment, before turning to the door. Thats when he found the note on the DVD, that had been tapped to the back of the office door. The note was simple, short, and rude, not that Kazu expected anything less from his grandfather.

Kazuhiko, Watch.

Kazu was getting more annoyed by the second, but complied, after all he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. He turned on the computer in the office and but in the DVD. The DVD loaded and soon the Image of Kazu's grandfather filled the screen.

"Kazuhiko. I will keep this simple. There are things I couldn't explain to you before. Not without showing you what really goes on in the world. After your stay in Karakuro Town, You should now understand what I am going to tell you. I once had powers like you do now. And so did your mother. But we could only for the Jimmu. You are more powerful then either of use ever were. So that being said. On the dojo's grounds there is something that only you can find. Something that Only you can use. And something that will greatly help you with what i know you are doining in Karakuro town. But be warned Kazuhiko. This will awaken your sleeping dragon."

The DVD cut out after that. But Kazu was too shocked to realize it. H-he wants me to wake 'IT' up?!?!? Kaz thought. Kazu's grandfather had a phrase that he repeated to Kazu every time he used his powers: "Never kick a sleeping dragon." Kazu never understood what he meant till now. "He wants me to wake my powers up fully?" he said, his voice giving a ring of fear.

Last edited by Kazuhiko on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished)   A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Kazuhiko's panic and fear soon gave way to excitement, and curiosity. He wanted to know what this thing was that would help him. But unfortunately he had no idea what his grandfather meant by, 'Only you can find'. Kazu search everywhere he could think of in the dojo. After an hour of no results, and his frustration level rising to new heights. He stomped out into the courtyard, and sat on the bench there. His frustration was making his powers stir inside of him. He closed his eyes to get a better control of them, only to find that it wasn't his emotions fueling them, it was something else., and outside source. "THATS IT!!" he exclaimed out loud, joy filling his voice. He sat down on the ground to meditate. He was soon in his inner-world.

The fog slowly lifted, and the mountains became clearer. He was sitting on a cliff, overlooking all the mountains. A mist blocked the view of what the cliff was connected to, but it never really mattered to Kazu. He enjoyed this place. He stood slowly, peace overcoming every portion of himself. This was his paradise after all. He looked out over the mountains, concentrating on whatever was disturbing the flow of his powers. Slowly a dark mist rose in a single stream over the mountians. 'This is the souce' he said outloud, reaching up and grabbing the mist. When he touched it, his innerworld faded back to reality.

Kazu was calm now. He knew what he was looking for. What ever it was, it wasn't disturbing his powers, it was aborbing them. And now, He knew how to track it. He walked slowly, following the energy that was being pulled away from him. The energy led him to a trail on the backside of the dojo's grounds, that led up the mountain. He knew this trail well, but something was different about it, but he didn't know what. He trekked up the mountain slowly, tracking this energy greatly slowed him down, but he didn't care. The trail came to a dead end at a sheer cliff face, but the energy trail seemed to lead him through the wall. Seeing no other way around it, he activated his jimmu. "Only I can find it, huh." he thought out loud, as he absorbed and channeled energy. After a few moments of channeling he raised his right arm up so that is was parallel to the ground, and formed the energy into a sphere in that hand. "KIYOSHI IKARI" he said loudly, releasing the attack. A massive blast of energy erupted from his hand, disintegrating the wall almost instantly. "As i thought...a cave.." he thought out loud as the dust cleared.

The cave was relatively small, and featureless save for the object he had been seeking. In the center of the cave, a long katana sat in a stand. The cave looked as if it hadn't been touched in a millennium, but the sword's gloss black sheath didn't even have a spec of dust on it. He slowly entered the cave, being a little overly cautious. He stooped less than a foot from the sword, and knelt down. It was a mix of fear and excitement that gripped him, making his hand shake as he reached out toward the sword. His hand grasped the sheath, slowly lifting it from its resting spot. He jumped quickly to his feet and the stand the sword had been resting on disintegrated as soon as the sword was lifted a hair out of place.

The sword felt reletivly light given its size, and he could feel his power flowing into the weapon. He strapped the weapon to his back, its handle over his left shoulder and walked from the cave. Now the Dragon will never sleep again.

Last edited by Kazuhiko on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A family Heirloom (Solo/Finished)
Page 1 of 1