The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rev (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Rev (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Rev (Finished)   Rev (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Rouge Shinigami

Name: Tony "R.E.V." Shepard

Apparent Age: 26

Height: 5ft. 11 inches.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Personality:
Equipped with a dry, acerbic, almost cruel sense of humor, He is enigmatic and conceals many facets of his personality with a veneer of sarcasm. He is narcissistic and appears to disdain most people, leading some to label him "a misanthrope." His high intelligence and shrewd cunning, make him arrogant. He holds no respect for rank, and often tells his superiors where they can put there opinions, after calling them 'idiots'. Most people label him a misanthrope, and some imply that he is nihilistic These darker aspects of his personality often overshadow his one redeeming aspect: He never gives up, no matter the odds. His primary concern is saving lives, even if that means hurting the patient more, or going to extreme measures to fix the problem. Rev has one bad habit, he is a severe chain smoker, even in death, and a cigarette can always be found either behind his ear, or he is smoking one.

Appearance: ((OOC: His clothing is what he wears in place of the standard robes.))

Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō:

Overall length: 40 1/2"
Blade length: 32"
Handle length: 8 1/2"

Spoiler:

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting skill: 30

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character. However, they do not determine who wins a fight or not, only your roleplaying can determine that...Remember that these gain an increase with each rank up, so this setup will not be your final.))

History/Background:
Life: When Rev ((as he prefers to be called)) was growing up, he surpassed most of his peers in school. He was considered a genius by the age of 10. And by the time he was eighteen years old, had a medical doctorate. But unsatisfied with the "Boring" life of a doctor, he began a field surgeon in the U.S. Military. After his military training was over, he was recruited into the Special Forces, and became his teams combination field surgeon, and combat medic (sometimes taking the first job literally). he quickly became one of the most respected, yet feared 'Docs' of the SF. He had broken several rules, defied his superiors, but saved lives none the less. His only down fall, He was horrible with a rifle, thus never using anything other than a pistol in combat. Several incidents nearly got him thrown into prison (i.e. digging the bullet out, in a firefight, while returning fire whenever he had a free hand, just to name one such incident.), if it hadn't been for the fact that he saved those lives.  The other SF guys had a saying about him "He may be a arrogant prick, But he'll kick death in the teeth to bring ya back."

Little did they realize how true this statement was. Rev was what Soul Society would consider a 'Super Human'. He had the power to heal most combat wounds, once the bullet (or whatever happened to cause the wound) was removed. His power had a cost though, it drained him, both physically, and mentally, to the point that he passed out of several occasions from exhaustion. This drawback would sometimes last several days, depending how close his patient was to death. He could not, however, bring someone back from the dead, not without ricking his own life in return.

Death and the Afterlife:

Spoiler:

:: Pulled from the Central 46 Files, Sealed Top Secret ::

Squad 12 Psychological Experimentation File: Summary
Project Name: Classified
Subject: Prisoner 487613, Rev.
Project Goals: To break the subjects psyche down to base instincts, and reprogram him to be a functioning member of the Gotei 13.
Casualty Risk: The Subjects are at the greatest risk during the experimentation and break down phases. Psychosis and/or death are likely. The odds of this particular subject surviving and low, at best.

NOTES:
Progress is slower than first estimated. The subject has proven resistant to all but the most brutal of interrogation and torture techniques. But stranger still the is the subjects link to his zanpakuto. Subject has repeatedly asks for "It" back. When asked what he is referring to, the subject states : "I don't know what it is, i can just feel it.". When asked where it is, he always points in the direction where his zanpakuto is secured. To further test this i have had it moved to several different locations throughout the prison. The subject can point to it every time.  We know little about this Subject, or how he even ended up here. More information about this subject has been requested, and is currently being processed.

Rp sample: See posts by Kazuhiko.
Request: If character is approved, that someone from second squad, or one (or more) of the current captains (Player or NPC) for the interrogation, trial and possible release into Soul Society as a legitimate shinigami, or exile to the real world, or whatever you captains come up with. [b]

Last edited by Artemis on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Absence and tweaked backstory)
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Rev (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev (Finished)   Rev (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 am

Finally Finished
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Rev (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev (Finished)   Rev (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Mod Approved

Current Rank = 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rev (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev (Finished)   Rev (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rev (Finished)
Page 1 of 1