The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)

Go down 
+2
Ri O'Nocht
Aslanemperor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) Empty
PostSubject: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Alright! I need at least 10 people for this, not including me! This is my version of a very popular game known as "Are you a Werewolf?" For those of you who don't know the game, here's how it will work:

There are 3 types of people in your village. Villagers, Kido Corps, and Hollows!. There will be at least 7 villagers, 1 Kido Corps, and 2 hollows. The more people we get, the more of both player types we'll have. The hollows and villagers are randomly chosen. Through discussion, psychological warfare, and of course mob rule, the village will attempt to figure out which of the 10 is the hollow. Every day, someone gets lynched, and every night, the hollow kills someone. The Game ends when there are no more hollows. Every night, the Kido Corps will be able to ask me through PM about one person, and I will tell them if that person is a villager or a Hollow, so it pays for the hollows to kill them as quickly as they can.

There are other classes, but unless we have much more people, we won't have enough to make it work. Who all would be interested in trying it out?
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm

I know the game well, though I can't say I see it being as enjoyable play by forum the majority of enjoyment comes from trying to read faces and voice determining who's who's well deceiving everyone else
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 am

I've heard about this game, but wasn't there a movie about it too? I agree with Ri it's more fun when you can see the people face to face. Bluffing when all eyes are on you is tricky. It seems fun though.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 am

A movie about Are you a Werewolf!? How could you make a movie like that? The only reason I thought to put it on a forum is because one of the moderators mentioned that he did so on a regular basis and it was a lot of fun. Of course, when I play it, reading faces generally more refers to seeing who looks more like a werewolf, and even more common is lynching villagers who use the dreaded "L" word! (Logic) But I think that's because the people who are involved in my group are usually so smart that if they actually spent time trying to figure things out intelligently, the game would be REALLY hard for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 am

Here we go, just took me a minute to remember the name. Cry Wolf they play that game in the movie and then people start dying.
Back to top Go down
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

I'd play. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 pm

lol i don't understand it that much, but i'll play Smile
Back to top Go down
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Arawn that website gave me a virus Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm

I heard of this game, I'll play!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry about that Shenzo, I got so many script blockers on it's hard to tell what's safe or just got filtered out. Rotten tomatoes was/is site I frequent, guess I thought it was ok since nothing ever got me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)   Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a Hollow? (Forum game!)
Page 1 of 1