The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isari, reporting for duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isari Kimitaro

Isari Kimitaro

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Quote : "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same"
Registration Date : 2010-04-05

Isari, reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Isari, reporting for duty   Isari, reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Isari, I'm here to mostly discuss the Bleach saga and with the recent short-comings of a few forums I have role-played on, I needed somewhere else to sharpen my writing skill (least I get shabby and fail horrifically whenever I dare attempt to write again). I can't promise that I will post here much or even talk to you guys much but I would be interested in role-playing as far as helping your characters goes, if you need character development or anything of the sort then you just tell me what you want to happen and I'll be sure to manipulate the situation to fit your wishes, be it your character sparring with someone or even plot development such as if you want your character to be injured so they can go to hospital, either way, I'm here for the foreseeable future and I hope I can be a service to all of you.

I do of course need to write, finish and perfect my application to the moderators wishes before I can be of service but with the obscenely large amount of time I have on my hands that shouldn't be too long.

Thank you for reading,
Isari
Back to top Go down
http://knook.deviantart.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Isari, reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isari, reporting for duty   Isari, reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 am

Welcome! That is all...

^ (Lol... Short greetings is short...) ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Isari, reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1