The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kido/invention creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

kido/invention creation Empty
PostSubject: kido/invention creation   kido/invention creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 am

i think there should be a place where you can post an app for an invention or creation to be approved by an admin or something. then (for a kido), you must also create a thread of a determined length where you actually create it and learn to use it effectively. as for an invention, probably the same with an invention, depending on the type (like if it's intended for combat). (also, inventions would be restricted to 12th Division members, and Arrancars who were a part of a research division in Las Noches)

for example:

Invention:
Name: All-Purpose Goggles
Description (include how it works): The goggles are a very high tech piece of technology. First off, they are pretty damn hard to break, able to withstand extreme temperatures at both ends of the spectrum, blunt force up to 150000 Newtons, being submerged underwater indefinitely, and electrical/acidic/weather/etc damage. They provide the user with some very nifty abilities. The more basic functions include night vision, x-ray vision, and infrared. Its more advanced functions include being able to a) analyze any piece of machinery and break it apart into blueprints for the user to better understand, and b) see and analyze reiatsu particles (basically grants the user Urahara’s keen observational skill).
Application: Being able to see and analyze reiatsu particles is great for learning, and also good for a skilled user who can manipulate his own reiatsu in such a way to directly negate whatever reiatsu attack is aimed at him.
Restrictions (if applicable): None. Pretty useless for a comparatively unskilled user though.

They look like an engineer's goggles
http://blog.martincrownover.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tf2_engineer_closeup.jpg

or

Name: Reiatsu Shield
Description (include how it works): The device consists of a lightweight molybdenum steel alloy bracer with an electrical power source, a focusing crystal, and a magnetic field generator. The way it works; the user runs a minimal amount of reiatsu through the bracer, which triggers the power source. The resulting energy is sent through the focus crystal, which splits the energy into protons, neutrons, and electrons. The magnetic field shapes the electrons or protons into a circular field in front of or surrounding the user. To put it simply, the Reiatsu Shield takes the user’s reiatsu and shapes it into something useful.
Application: The shield can be used to repel anything made of metal with limited efficacy. Weaker attackers will not be able to best the strength of the magnetism repelling their blade. It also provides excellent protection against energy based attacks such as kido and Cero.
Restrictions (if applicable): Because the shield relies on the user’s reiatsu to function, the more powerful the user, the more effective the shield is. For example, a Vice-Captain would not be able to stop an Espada’s Cero with the shield.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: kido/invention creation   kido/invention creation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Ok Ryouta... If you had checked the Bleach Wiki kidou list its totally gone now... we have our own kidou list... and you may submit that for new kidou's

Inventions = Yes, as they are a 12 division thing they should go under their squad HQ

Other admins must approve Mr mod...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: kido/invention creation   kido/invention creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 am

can admins look at those inventions? kthx- also, as a side note, anyone interested in a little 12th Division run subplot, feel free to PM me.

basically, the 12th Division has noticed that the Hollows in a certain area of the world (not Karakura town, but i haven't decided where yet) for some reason as of late have become a) more aggressive, b) more powerful, and c) tend to be further along in terms of Hollow evolution.

the area is not a place of huge spiritual significance as Karakura town is, so at the moment, the 12th is not quite sure what is causing this phenomenon. they have no theories. all contact has been lost with Shinigami in the area, and so the Captain of the 12th division has taken it upon himself to lead a team there to discover what exactly the problem is.

expect playful banter between characters, low-risk to high-risk enemies, and lots of verbal abuse (jk!!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: kido/invention creation   kido/invention creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kido/invention creation   kido/invention creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kido/invention creation
Page 1 of 1