The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Student Dormitory (Open to all)

Go down 
+3
maika
Kaoseu Enjel
Ri O'Nocht
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Kaoseu sat there and watched as Ri left. 1A... That was an 11th squad dojo... Kaoseu sighed as the other student remained and said,
"Kaoseu Enjel?"

"Aye." he replied.

"You are to report to the same dojo as well." said the student.

Kaoseu grinned and stood, nodding to Maika and saying farewell, slightly frustrated he didn't get to learn more about her. He bid farewell to the newcomer as well, then went outside for a stroll.

((OOC: As did I. Have fun, and hope to see you guys sooner, rather than later ^_^))
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Maika nodded briefly to both men as they left. Sitting in blissful silence for a moment as the girl glanced over her shoulder. Maika had previously had no issue with people, and perhaps she had gained a bit more humility, or maybe the guy just annoyed her, either way, the girl rose silently from her chair, picking her her tray as she held it in both hands. Maika hadn't finished her food, it hadn't particularly been her to her taste.

The girl's flaming red hair flickered gently as she moved. Maika walked over to Setoshi, standing next to the guys right shoulder. Maika didn't say anything, still holding her tray in both hands the girl glanced sideways down to Setoshi. Maika took her right hand off that side of the tray, the bowl's sliding down the side as she whipped her left hand upwards into the side of the guys face with the red tray. The bowls smashed loudly against the ground, food splattering he ground as Maika stood motionless.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Sho had just walked into the dormitory as Maika smashed the guy in the head with the tray. He stood there motionless before he asked her, "Do you need some help...?" he wasn't sure what had happened but figured she must have had good reason to do such a thing. If not, this could very well turn ugly...
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Maika turned round to the voice, not used to being offered help, she was slightly taken-a-back. Maika didn't reply for a while, she wasn't sure whether or not to take the inquisition as an insult or just a friendly attitude. Maika decided after a moment that just staring in silence was a tad rude, and decided to introduce herself, 'Maika' she said in a slightly disengaged voice, holding out her hand to shake the guys as her gaze averted to the ground, and the few grains of rice that had spilt onto her foot. 'No i don't think i need help...' she glanced back to the guy she'd just attacked with her tray, 'He was being rude' she said in a blank tone of explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Sho couldn't help it. The combination of the girl's quiet voice and her fierce, self-proclaimed aura she still held after hitting the guy made him laugh. He tok her hand and shook it, a friendly, crooked smile on his lips. "Sho. Sho Naitomea. And if he was being rude, I think you fixed that problem." he replied with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

jackcook02

Female
Number of Posts : 9
Job/Interests : hottopic
Quote : "The wind sails over the water’s surface Quietly, but surely"- loveless act Act IV
Registration Date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

((OOC: I suppose i should stop lurking and stalking the forums and actually post ))

A teenage girl of eighteen stepped into the entrance to the dormitory, she had her schedule in one hand and in the other a small bag of her personal belongs. Shoved in her back pocket was her letter of acceptance into the academy, the lady that she had talked too at the front desk in the academy had sent her straight to this place. The lady was kind of to tell this orange haired, light gray eyed girl that she needed to drop her things off and train her body before she started any classes.

Which was fine with her, only that she had gotten lost even with the map of the academy in the same hand as her schedule. She was not one with knowing where to go, and which had brought her here, but after she was done putting her things away in her dorm room she was going to go fetch something to eat then check out the classroom, she was going to try her best and learn all that she could about Kidou, anything that had to do with science, she was fascinated with experimenting and learning about new things.

She wasn't one to fight with her fists but with her words, and logic she loved to do so- learning about kidou, reading books about things that her mind never thought were true was what she wanted in her life.

And of course experimenting, boy- when she was a kid she would find dead animals and-never mind that story would be for another time.

This teenagers name was Corinna Ceres (yes as in the roman mythology- Ceres is the goddess of agriculture) her friends and family of whatever she had left would simply call her C.C (though sometimes when spelled out on paper it could look like Corinna Seras). C.C hated her name for only because it wasn't the best of the best, she would have been loved to be called Kallen- or even Akira, but her mother had decided long before Corinna was born that her first female child was going to be named Corinna.

C.C walked to the room that she was given, it seemed that the dormitory was a bit- well empty. 'Everybody must be out training, instead of course being in here and being lazy.' That only made her sigh and flop herself down on her bed. She couldn't hear anything outside, well she could but no people. Just the birds, and a soft wind coming by, she took a glance out her window and saw nothing but trees a garden and far away people.

'Maybe they don't allow you to train around the dorms, afraid that they might hurt it- that's funny only means that they don't want to replace things' C.C got up from her bed and decided that she was going to go and take a look at a classroom. Maybe pick up a few books from the library so that she had something to do over the night. Though her classes didn't officially start yet she really badly wanted to dive right into work.

She found herself lost again when she had re-entered the academy halls.
Back to top Go down
http://theanimelounge.com/forums/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Dormitory (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2