The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The True Student!(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slader

Slader

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : Make money smoke weed
Quote : God's Green Gift
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

The True Student!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

It was mid day and the high school was somewhat dull most students had made it home by now, only athletes and the dumb kids would still be here. Slader was near the weight room sitting in a bench he was resting sweat dripping from his face. He looked around for a moment to see no one around, he liked to train alone but it became tedious at times.

He stood up grabbing a steel weight bar with 200 pound iron weights on each side he began to lift it curling the bar, his skin turning into glittering steel as he began moving faster it was easier too lift things when in this form but it was also harder with that being said he had too go twice has hard too push his body too the limits anything else would simply he a waist, his clothes would cover him if anyone happened too walk in and look at him.

He had on a pair of track pants with the matching top which featured a hood pulled up and over Slader's head. He had not been doing much lately and was almost in a bad mood for it, he had meet the dojo guy and never went back he was suppose too have learned a multitude of things from artemis by now. He would search for him later, he said to himself before dropping the weights his skin turning back too normal he would pull out a rubber ball his skin turning almost in a instant he would stretch touching the ceiling almost looking as if he did it too see if he still could. I love this form He would say as he jumped and bounced higher than usual before coming back down and going back up faster than before gaining momentum like a bouncing ball but the way he did it it was perfected and practiced one could tell he was lethal with the bouncing if they watched long enough and if someone was watching slader would stop he could not hide him bouncing about.
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

As he was on the lookout for hollows Mawu Jaka didn't very well like being told what to do. So as he wondered off walking over some human building. He felt some energy from inside it maybe as stronger the his own. This was a bummer if his plans went wrong he knew he could very well die. Thought the energy is like none he had felt before. This he had to check on where or who was it coming from? But when he got inside the building to his surprise it was from a human. As he wondered about this person he was bouncing up and down with more strength than any human he ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Slader

Slader

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:38 pm

The eyes were like daggers and Slader would give a slight head turn stopping what he was doing too look at the newcomer, maybe it was a student but with another look and small amount off thinking he came too the conclusion that this person was a soul reaper. Always thinking they had the right too survey everyone but this one seemed weak not a captain or anything that would cause one too worry. With his eyes fixed on the lady Slader would slowly pull of his hood before scanning the soul reaper his eyes were covered in sweat soo he could barely tell if it was a boy or girl it didn't really matter cause swiftly Slader would jump moving straight toward the soul reaper at full speed he would zip over head and turn out of the building trying too leave if the person followed than maybe he would have too introduce himself. But there was nothing thing he had too think about and that was that some soul reapers were crazy attacking for no reason seeing the possibility and placing that in the fold the best option would be too retreat and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm

It seems like this human could see him and by his reaction wasn't surprised to. So it appears that he has met or at least seen soul reaper's before. There's no doubt that a hollow will come for him in time. But was a bit of a shock to find a human could see him at all. Maybe the kid could also hears spirits as well. " Hey kid what's yours name I'll tell you mine first if you want? " By the young man's look at him Mawu Jaka couldn't tell if wanted to run or fight him. Looking around the place he was surveying the surrounding area. Just in case there was a fight he want to be prepared for it.

It seems like the building was made training. As his memory of his human life was fading just a bit he forgot. Trying to remember what the name of this building was called he stopped focusing on the kid. As he recalled his past the memory of what his sister told him as he was dying made him cry a bit. Forced to the present by his pain he tried his best to hide his tears.
Back to top Go down
Slader

Slader

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Slader would look back, the dude was not chasing him but he said something asking his name...why so freindly? One could only hope too find out, Slader would turn too face the soul reaper and give a small wave as he looked him over with a smirk before giving a laugh at the show of emotion. Why you all in yo feelings? you reapers have always been soft, anyway if you have not heard of me your probably a nobody but my names Slader Jacobs the man of steel! The last part would be said with a strong man pose his body turning too glistening steel then as he stopped the pose his normal skin would be seen. In the palm of his hand he would be rolling around two balls a rubber ball and a steel bearing.

With a grunt he would look around then back at the soul reaper he could not help but wonder why the reaper was snooping around a high school of all places and mainly this one in this town he would have known or at least i hope he would have known that this was a energy hotspot. Sladers gang alone was stronger than most the hollows that patrolled the area, Oooo how one could learn too love Bounts and superhumans in perfect unison. Did i not mention what slader had been doing? Over the years training he meet up with quite a few people all coming too the school trying too blend with the mundane society we live in today. But not slader unlike the others he had a drive that sent him too do greater things and that stuff was challenging people who randomly show up too snoop around a highschool asking names and such. With a blank look slader would stare at the soul reaper yet again.

Wanna Fight?
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

This was interesting most humans didn't have a good amount of spiritual energy; as this one seemed to have. The limitations of body was well past most. " Do all human want to do is fight? If you want to yes I will. As i don't like fighting it is up to you." Calmly stating his answer he prepared to take one of his pills as his voice grew deadly and cold. His left hand on the hilt of sword which lay at the right side of his hip. Tide around his waist by the ripped off sleeves of his kimono. Waiting for the response from the young human kid.
Back to top Go down
Slader

Slader

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:57 pm

He said yes and that meant that they were about too get it on, let the fight begin. Slader would walk backwards and slowly lift something from his back pack a jug which he would drink followed by another, followed by another. Now he was loopy trying too stand up but he would fall back too the ground with a thud and burp, His left hand clinched he would arise using his right now a few feet from the soul reaper he would give a loud sigh as he noticed how close they were almost touching faces. Slader would look the man in the eyes then give a wide smile as his leg flung outward and he started too spin on his heel using the momentum and moving too the left though as he moved his hand would flicker aimed at the reaper and he would jump foward his back now facing the soul reaper he would do a leap frog motion. If he didn't notice it already then a burst of reishi would be heading for him due too being so close it would be hard too dodge with the blast moving at moderete speeds, however the reishi would quickly change as it moved through the air and finding nothing else mixed with the wind too form a sparking reishi blast which would envelop the reaper.

Slader would keep jumping in a leap frog motion taking a swig of a jug of wine he had seemingly pulled out of nowhere now making three he had drunk the boy was lite then a mother.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Seeing the kid raising a jug of wine he took it as a sign of peace. Until the kid started moving and jumping about. Quickly the kid was behind him as Mawu Jaka took the pill waiting in his hand. Feeling his reishi being shot at him it to close to fully escape as he drew his blade. Holding it with the bladed blunt at the thumb of his left hand. Moving to his right as he quickly turned around to face Slader trying to keep a distance from him. That blast had luckly hit left arm it would be bad if his right arm was hurt. Finally after a few seconds the pill Mawu Jaka took earlier was just starting to kick in. No longer having any reasoning in his mind or sanity for that matter. He charged the kid Slader with his blade in his injured hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Student!(Open)   The True Student!(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Student!(Open)
Page 1 of 1