The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover Empty
PostSubject: A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover   A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Silance echoed through Karakura high as the sound of foot steps slowly became audiable as the shadow of a small girl looking no older than 12 walked elegantly past classroom untill she came to a door at the end, class had already started and the teacher was bussy handing out the notes for that days lesson, wiht one swift kick the blue eyed girl kicked open the door and stood still her socks bunched around her ankles, her skirt shorter than normal, she handt bothered to do up the bow-like tie around her neck and her shirt hung loose the top buttons open, She scanned the room pushing her long black/blue hair behind her ears, only to untuck it again, she repeted this action /3 times for settleing to stare at the teacher a cheeky grin spread across her face

"Accedmy student Miki Sora Hirmatsu at you'r service!"

She called aloud sounding almost too sure of herself as her cocky grin failed to fade her blue eyes simply sparkled, as if she some how knew what she'd done was drawing almost too much attention to herself, though was doing a terrible job of acting as this was a normal situation, though failing this assiment seemed far from Mikis mind as she seemed to be basking in the attention

Last edited by SilentWish on Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover   A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm

((OOC: Hey, erm just a technicality here, and sorry for the intrusion but your character is still an Academy student, and isn't yet in a squad; just for future reference in your rp. I'll delete this post once you've read it, thanks. P.s this is also an issue on your character app so i've moved it back for you edit it so it ends with your character just entering the shinigami academy, apologies for the hassle.))
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover   A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:07 pm

haha okay thanks, i accutaly compleatly forgot is it okay i edit it a bit remove the squad things? x thanks for the heads up x
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover   A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:03 am

((OOC: Yeah yeah thats cool ^_^ Thanks for the edit, i'll clean up these ooc posts after i've moved your character sheet back Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover   A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new student at Karakura; Run and duck for cover
Page 1 of 1