The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stats in Signature.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

Stats in Signature. Empty
PostSubject: Stats in Signature.   Stats in Signature. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 am

I noticed that its a rule to post our stats in our first post on a thread so people would know what our stats are. Wouldn't it be much simpler to just have our stats in our signature? The only real problem that would cause is confusion when you look back at older posts and our stats have changed causing older posts not to make sense.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Stats in Signature.   Stats in Signature. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Precisely the point, if you were to progress in one thread but not in another then how do you expect the stats to change in the one you're not training in? Signature crossed my mind before but I came to this same conclusion... I appreciate you trying to help though, a new stat system may be taking effect soon so we may not be doing any stat apps anymore...

...Are you really 10?! Wait till I tell Saroki some one is FINALLY younger than her!
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stats in Signature.   Stats in Signature. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm not actually 10 lol, I just made a phony birthday. I was debating on making myself 99 Laughing There now its my real age.

I have another question about Hollow. I noticed that we have to become a Menos Grande, meaning that we have to become a Gillian. Do you have custom rules about being Gillian so that we aren't all the same during this stage in evolution?
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Stats in Signature.   Stats in Signature. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm

As far as I know we are allowed to have a different mask, otherwise we'd just be normal unintelligent Gillian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stats in Signature.   Stats in Signature. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats in Signature.
Page 1 of 1