The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The perfect trap (open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The perfect trap (open!) Empty
PostSubject: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Kaiyo chuckled quietly under her breath. The girl had a day off, and rather than doing nothing, Kaiyo had been waiting in a tree for 3 hours. The blonde girl knew a single man Shinigami patrol went by each day, and Kaiyo figured it would be kind of funny to jump out dressed up as a hollow at the unlucky shinigami in question. The blonde girl had currently capped her reiatsu to so low she was starting to feel light headed, and yet Kaiyo continued to smile at the prospect of her plan playing out.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Kuro came down through the Rukongai on a walk. He had made his mission report to the captain and had been given the next couple of days on light duty. As if Rukongai patrol is light duty... He thought as he walked. Rukongai always had a possibility of craziness, bandit attacks, random hollow appearances...it might be exciting. He continued to walk while going through the possibilities of the day silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 am

Kaiyo giggled silently when she felt a slightly vaguely familiar reiatsu appear. Nevertheless the blonde 'hollow' shuffled silently in her tree, waiting until the last possible moment, just as Kuro stepped in her line of sight she flash stepped behind the guy and thudded her hollow arms onto his shoulder, 'Woooooo! I'm A hollow!' she shouted, releasing her spiritual energy as she did. It didn't take long for Kaiyo to then fall onto the floor laughing. 'I got you!' she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Kuro kept walking, unaware of the "trap" waiting for him in the trees. Almost all at once, he felt two arms thudding onto his back while a strong reiatsu flared itself behind him. Reacting without confirming the reaitsu signiture, he spun around while whipping out his zanpakuto. All he found behind him was a short shinigami he knew well laughing on the ground. He vaguely blushed from embarassment from falling for such a simple prank and scowled at Kaiyo.

"Long time no see Kaiyo-san. I see you haven't changed much."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Kaiyo let out a long breath in a feeble attempt to compose herself...it took a while longer to stop laughing. The blonde girl hopped back up to her feet and smiled at Kuro, 'You too Kuro, hows shinigami life been for you then?' Kaiyo, in her usual manner, spoke in warm manner; friendly and lovable and yet she was still laughing slightly, although the girl had hand it to Kuro his reactions were fast enough to nearly cut her in two. Kaiyo blushed in turn as she threw off her hollow costume, sorting out her equivalent of hair hair quickly before turning back to Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Kuro slipped his zanpakuto back into his robes and cleared his throat to try and regain himself from his jumpy response to Kaiyo's joke. All in all, it had been a simple yet effective prank. He had to give her credit for that at least.

"I'm doing well these days. I've gotten a lot stronger and the squad's begun to trust me with some rather important missions. I'm just glad to help out in any way I can."

Kuro smiled a small grin at the situation. His mission life had been pretty busy lately, so he was happy that he had run into an old admired friend on this day.

"So how are things in the...physically active squad then?"
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male
Number of Posts : 156
Registration Date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

Zaquri was patrolling the 60th district in Rukongai, Another boring day led him wandering around Soul society thirsty for blood, He had an urge to tear something to shreds since he was inactive for a while due to the injuries on his right arm curtesy of A shinigami named Kuro. Maybe Zaquri could have been patrolling The human world if he was a seated shinigami but unfortunately He didn't want a seat to define how strong he was. Just When Zaquri leaned agaisnt the wall of a wooden shack and slid down to sit, He felt a sudden burst of spirit energy. It was a surprise and this wasn't the Spirit energy of some weakling. Zaquri licked his lips and then Shot up drawing his Zanpakutou. He started running in the direction he believed it came from...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Kaiyo smiled at Kuro; the guy had always been pretty easy to talk to. A slight giggle leapt from Kaiyo's mouth, 'physically active' that was new way of describing the brute force of the 11th squad. Kaiyo rubbed the back of her head gently as she replied, 'It's okay i guess, i keep getting lame paperwork though...' a glimmer of light caught the girl's eye as she finished her sentence, a clear change in resolve visible in her voice, 'But i'm gunna train and get Captain soon' she smiled.

Kaiyo's smile faltered for a moment, a clearly charge spiritual energy finally appeared on the girl's personal radar. Kaiyo turned around to search for the probable shinigami in question, a slight smile growing at the corners of the girl's mouth as she spoke over her shoulder to Kuro, 'You know him?' she pointed towards the sprinting shinigami, the girl kept her ground, not even looking bothered about the imminent blade. Already a familiar spark of adrenaline rushed the girl; Kaiyo reckoned she could take the newcomer relatively easy...her current thought were more whether she could take Kuro as well.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

"That's great" Kuro voiced at Kaiyo's declaration of her goal toward a promotion. "I'm trying to advance as well. Once I improve a bit more, I'll be ready to take over for our cap-" he paused. He also sensed the sudden power speeding toward them. He looked in the same direction as Kaiyo and spotted the incomming shinigami. This feeling could only be...

"Yeah," he answered, "I've met him before. He's not going to be too happy to see me again. I kinda viciously broke his arm in a spar we had a while back. In my defense, it was the only way to make him stop fighting. I tried to go easy at first."

Kuro could feel the tension starting to build up. Zaquri and Kaiyo were both the type to get excited easily and want to experience a good fight. He sighed and redrew his zanpakuto, preparing for the imminant fight. The only question was what would the sides be? The most likely outcome that came to his mind...battle royale.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Zaquri is closing the distance between him and the source of the spirit energy when finally in sight is A woman alot shorter that The guy next to her who of course was Kuro. Zaquri Grinned widely and Raised his spirit pressure to its peak because of his excitement, Zaquri didn't train much after healign hsi arm back up and he might end up in the 4th division again if he doesn't control himself but that didn't matter to him at the moment. Zaquri brought his blade back almost to the point where it ws behind his shoulder and when he was within 7 feet of Kuro he swung his blade woards Kuro's Neck horizontally, with the momentum behind the blade Zaquri added all the strength he had in his right arm because of his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

((OOC: so i haven't spelt in a while...so as i read this it isn';t godmodding but for some reason i think it could be O.o i'll happily change it ofc if it us but like a said...straight thinking i am currently not Razz))

Kaiyo tilted her head at the closing in guy, listening closely as Kuro spoke the blonde girl nodded vaguely. Kaiyo had no doubt Kuro could have blocked the attack himself, and in fact the girl felt a slight pang of guilt for not letting him do so, but Kaiyo's inert need to help others had kicked in more instinctively as the girl flash stepped to in front of Kuro. Unsheathing her own blade as she sliced it down against Zaquri's to deflect the attack; the girl's own body weight pushing against Zaquri's as she did so...this guy was stronger than his crazy appearance let on. Kaiyo smirked at the guy in question though, 'We could at least move out of the way of other people'. Kaiyo could already tell this guy wouldn't slow down on a fight so quickly, well that and what Kuro had already told her. Nevertheless the girl jumped back gently, standing equal measure apart from both Kuro and Zaquri. Kaiyo laughed lightly none the less, 'Three way fight?'. Kaiyo gripped her Zanpaktou tightly, a familiar chinking sound rang cheerfully through the girl's ears.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Kuro sighed again. Kaiyo had graciously prevented him the need to even flinch in the face of Zaquri's blade. Now she was completely ready to fight. He had a feeling that both she and Zaquri wouldn't take no for an answer from him either. Oh well, at least I can show Kaiyo-san how strong I've gotten.

Kuro shunpoed back a few feet to give himself room and a better view of the area. He gripped his zanpakuto tightly and roared, "Concentrate, Seishou-Sejin!" Immediately, his reiatsu was compressed as his blade turned into his gauntlet and began to gather and concentrate his spirit power in his left hand.

Kuro scanned the area quickly and spotted the tree that Kaiyo had jumped from to surprise him. Shunpoing again, he launched himself at a sturdy looking branch as fast as he could. He flipped and met the branch with his feet, shunpoing from it down at the other two. Lets just get a feel for the fight to begin with.

"Kibaku Hirate!" Kuro shouted as he rammed his palm into the ground beside Zaquri and Kaiyo, releasing his concentrated power. The impact shook the ground and created a small crater as it sent earth and stone flying like shrapnel in all directions in an aim to scatter the combatants.

ooc: speed post.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri

Zaquri

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 am

When Zaquri's Attack was deflected by the shorter female shinigami so suddenly, Zaquri was surprised. He was pushed back one step and the female shinigami seemed to have floated down after jumping back so elegantly. Kuro Sighed and then shunpoed back drawing his blade and then using the release phrase. The wretched Gauntlet that gave Zaquri a broken arm appeared on Kuros left hand. It seemed that the jewel started glowing before he jumped into the tree behind him and immediately after shunpoing down ramming his palm into the ground, There was a tremble but Zaquri stood unmoved with his blade resting on his right shoulder again. Bits of rock and stone hit Zaquri on his chest and it stung a bit, but Zaquri just grinned.

I have no Fucking idea what you are doing Kuro but I like the fact that you decided to use your shikai so early. Just because you injured me before, dont think I will let you hold back. Zaquri said, and then he started swinging his blade towards the ground on his right side. He was swinging it because he wanted to see how much power he had behind his shrunken muscles before starting to fight his fellow shinigami. He didn't have as much as his strength but he was stilling willing to fight. He waited for the other two to make their move towards him first.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am

+1 Speed to Kuro
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Kaiyo was kind of shocked Kuro had already released his Shikai, although the girl did see the sense of fun in doing so. Kaiyo could already feel her own Zanpaktou practically throbbing in her hands, calling out to be released. The blonde girl flung her body backwards, a small shard of rock slicing along her cheek none the less as a single droplet of blood splattered to the ground. Kaiyo laughed lightly at Zaquri, 'Keep getting hit like that and it'll only slow you down'. The short Lieutenant saw the appeal none the less.

Kaiyo's eyes flickered between Kuro and Zaquir, deciding that if they were both getting so serious, she she probably do the same. Kaiyo smirked, having Bankai meant she didn't have to call the release of her shikai, which meant she could attack much quicker. While the girl did usually prefer closer ranged combat, she figured she could try and scope out the competition first, especially see a bit more of the overwhelming power behind Kuro's gauntlet. 'Denkou kabe!' she called, flash stepped so that both Zaquri and kuro were in the same line of sight as she swung forwards her blade, a solid wall of lightning erupted from the ground and raced almost immediately to the pair. At the very least, she could clear the fighting area of the damn tree, but it would also test her opponents reactions, to see if they could beat her speed of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Kuro shunpoed back to the space under the tree immediately after seeing Zaquri raise his blade, unsure of what he was going to do with it. After hearing Kaiyo's attack called out, he was amazed at the amount of power she and her zanpakuto had. He reacted fast as the wall of lightning sped towards him and Zaquri. The jewel on his gauntlet shone fiercely as he released the compressed energy he had stored inside it drastically increasing his physical strength. He wrapped his arms around the trunk of the tree and gave a grunt of effort as he pulled it from the ground. He launched the tree like a javelin at the lightning wall and shunpoed after it. When the tree crossed through the wall, it acted as a thin blocker that Kuro sailed along with through the air to pass the lightning. Before he hit the ground on the other side, he charged up more energy in his gauntlet and fired it out of his palm at Kaiyo. He skidded to a stop crouched on the ground as his blast flew at Kaiyo.

ooc: spirit power
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm

+1 Spirit Power to Kuro
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 pm

((OOC: okay so i realise i've been crappy in replies but my father got sick and then i got sent to A&E to find out i'm ill as well xD on the bright side bed rest means a lot of time to rp, sorry Kuro but here goes nothing Smile ))

Kaiyo's eyes shimmered in the reflection of Kuro's attack. The girl smirked as she slid her right foot backwards, deciding to take the hit straight on. Kaiyo didn't need to be able to do it again, at least that was her thought process. If she could make it look like a direct hit would do little damage then Kuro wouldn't try them anymore. Of course this was all theory, Kaiyo dug her back foot deeply into the dirty ground as gripped her blade tighter. Angling it gently towards the energy heading towards her, the girl let out a steady breath. 'Shit this is gunna hurt' the blonde lieutenant cursed herself mentally as the blast finally made contact.

Kaiyo's plan was simple, release and push out all her spiritual energy through her blade and try to overcome the attack. Kaiyo was forced backwards by the initial force of it, grinding further into the ground as the girl winced to keep her stance. The golden reiatsu of the blonde girl whipped out of her body, seeping along her blade as it began to glow even brighter. Kaiyo gritted her teeth, forcing with all her energy her power across her blade, it so had to be worth it! Kaiyo felt a single bead of sweat roll down the side of her head. The girl felt vaguely faint, the attack split by her extra sharp and almost buzzing blade as it swept past her. Kaiyo shuffled her stance as she spoke, trying with all her might to not even sound tired, 'Is that it?' she smiled.

With not enough time to wait for her energy to return Kaiyo flash stepped to behind Kuro, heading off with a fast strike down against his left shoulder, the girl moved her arms back closer to her body as she moved her attack into a lunge right above his hip, finishing with a slight twist of her left foot and a kick to the ribs the girl flipped back, keeping her knees bent as she skidded to a halt a few metres away. Bloody knackered.

((OOC: spirit power please ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 am

Kuro watched Kaiyo's golden glow that almost matched the shade of his own power as she faced his blast head on. He quickly caught his breath again as she parried his attack with her sword and spirit power. He had made the blast stronger than he had planned, hastened by the excitment of dodging Kaiyo's attack. When she continued to stand unphased or even seeming a little tired, Kuro was shocked. Nobody had ever willingly taken his blast before, and nobody had looked so smug after being hit with it. This result was a bit unnerving. It showed that Kaiyo's spirit power was still above his. I guess that means I'll have to try and make better use of the lower power I've got if I want to win.

Kuro followed Kaiyo's movement as she shunpoed to the space behind him. He let a small smile come back to his face as he realized that in all of his training, he was now faster than her. He released some of his power and fashioned a small golden blade exending from his palm. With this blade, he parried the strike at his shoulder and spun around to swat aside the following lunge. Her kick caught him off guard before he could prepare for it and sent him skidding back a few feet.

"Ow" he complained as he rubbed his ribs where her foot had connected. "I see your hand to hand skills haven't dulled." He stared down at his gauntlet for a moment then looked back up at Kaiyo. "I wanted to save this until later in the fight, but I guess if I want to be a match for you I have no choice."

Kuro folded his hands in the comical ninja seal shape that he had grown accustomed to using when concentrating and shouted so that his voice lightly resonated over the surrounding area.

"Ban-Kai!"

A bright flash and a surge of power stirred the dust around Kuro's feet as his shinigami robe transformed into the black and gold ninja outfit of his bankai. He lightly flexed all four of his limbs which were now all equipped with gauntlets and boots like his shikai, preparing to use his new strength to try and gain momentum in the fight.

"Kakusha-seishou Sejin, my bankai. If my initial level of power was not enough, then I'll have to use this to take it up a notch."

As Kuro spoke, he kept his hands folded and focused so that one of the hollow rings on the sash that he wore down the center of his chest began to glow with a golden light. He let his spirit power flow into his body and waited for Kaiyo to make the next move.

ooc: Speed or spirit power please
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 am

+1 Spirit Power to Kaiyo

+1 Spirit Power to Kuro
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Kaiyo's eyes widenned as Kuro released his Bankai, the girl paralysed like an invalid; overcome with a strong combatent sense of wonder. Kaiyo couldn't evenspeak, Kuro's power had effectively engulfed the girl; forced to release the cap on her spiritual energy Kaiyo glanced down to the blade that was buzzing in excitement in her hands. The girl smirked, 'Kuro, that's amazing'she said, with a complete tone of sincerity visible.

Kaiyos didn't even realise her friend had achieved Bankai, which she ahd to admit made fighting it only more interesting. The blonde girlslid her right foot backwards, taking blade horizontal as a shot of lightning danced along the metal for a moment, 'Lets make it really fun...Bankai'. The energy shot up from the dusty ground, swirling excitedly around the girl as a rush of golden light fell over the girl like a blanket of power, lingering for just a moment before it exploded outwards across the terrain. Leaving Kaiyo holding her two blades, each of opposites and smiling at her opponent. Kaiyo sliced her swords down to clear the swirling dust and debris around the pair, the girl smiled, 'I'll let you have the first go'
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Kuro smiled again. Kaiyo's bankai did not surprise him so much. She had been a lieutenent when he was still an academy student. If he had achieved bankai, the idea was not so far fetched that she had as well. He was a little disappointed that she hadn't made a move. His fighting style tended to be a psych out method by surprising the foe with his speedy counter attacks. But such a thing wasn't necessary.

"Very well, if you don't want to make the first move..." he used his further compressed energy in his boots to fuel a faster flash step that carried him to the space right behind Kaiyo and spoke over her shoulder into her ear, "...I will consent to your offer." He struck out at the center of Kaiyo's back with his right palm, fueling his thrust with his concentrated spirit power. He immediately followed up with a sweeping kick at her right side of her legs in a tripping attempt, finishing his attack with a powerful strike from his left palm at her shoulder. He flash stepped a few feet away again and sighed from the tension this fight was presenting.

"My bankai allows me to compress my power further than the levels my shikai was able. With each ring on my sash that lights up, you will find that my strength and speed will grow to new levels. Your move Kaiyo-san."

ooc: speed or fighting skill
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 am

+.5 Fighting Skill
+.5 Speed

to Kuro...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 am

((OOC: speed and or intel please ^_^ ))

Shit he got fast the girl cursed inwardly as she turned around as soon as her apparant slow brain realised the guy had vanished. Kaiyo's Bankai at least made her senses sharper, the girl turned spun on the ball of her foot, only narrowly missing Kuro's attack. Kaiyo could already tell getting him by one of those strikes would hurt like hell, but close range combat worked better for the girl, sword skill in general was afterall her strong point. Kaiyo's eyes watched as Kuro quickly changed his stance, the girl twisted her hand downwards to block the kick with the side of her left blade, in equal timing Kaiyo swung out her right arm, reversing the grip of her other Katana as she leant backwards and aimed a counter slash along Kuro's chest. Of course though, the girl's infinite luck left her to take the final hit. The hit struck the girl's shoulder cleanly, the girl had left herself open for such an attack in an attempt to injur her opponent.

Kaiyo flew backwards across the ground, tumbling and spinning before the girl managed to find her footing as she skidded in a crouched position backwards. Kaiyo's face was blank for a moment, a brief fleeting moment before her smile grew from ear to ear. 'This is gunna be so much fun' she cheered, taking a stronger stance. Kaiyo's shoulder was locking up already, and it would mean she had reduced agility with her right side, an obstacle the girl viewed only as a handicap for more fun.

Kaiyo smirked, deciding she'd go for speed this time round. Afterall, wasn't lightning meant to be super fast? The girl held her stance as there was a pause between the two. Kaiyo let out a deep breath, the usual regulation of her spritual energy stuttered around her body as the girl gently moved her toes, her power spun around her feet as Kaiyo's smile vanished for a moment of focus. The heart pounding adrenaline rush of battle helped. Kaiyo's mind raced ibn equal time as the girl kept eye contact with her opponent, just in case he moved before her.

Okay going all in won't work he can react faster...you need to try something different, something he thinks you won't have time to do, or something that could put you in danger so he wo0uldn't expect it... A flash of pride ran across the girl's face. Kaiyo's moved energy welled and jolted at her feet, the girl tried to ignore the thoguht that she might explode if she didn't mvoe soon. Instead Kaiyo stepped forwards with her left as dug her right blade into the ground, 'Denkou Kabe' she uttered as the stream of lightning exploded from the ground, a solid wall shooting its way to Kuro at an immense speed as Kaiyo flash stepped to behind Kuro, travelling faster than she'd ever gone before the girl even took a moment to gain her feeting. Both hands on her left katana, and just as the lightning was about to reach Kuro from the front, Kaiyo sliced a strong shot diagonally down at the guys back. Kaiyo didn't even have time to move away from her own attack as a stray bolt of lightning shot at the girls right side. A splatter of blood dropped to the ground as kaiyo flash stepped a few metres away from Kuro; hoping her sarcifice had been enough to land a decent hit.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 pm

+.5 Speed
+.5 Intel

To Kaiyo-Senpai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect trap (open!)   The perfect trap (open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect trap (open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next